Japanese Milady Just Wants to Relax, Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aurora Sky, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Aurora Sky

Aurora Sky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou, Milady Just Wants to Relax, Reijo wa Mattari Wo Goshomo, 令嬢はまったりをご所望
    Author: Beni Mitsuki
    Raw Link: https://books.rakuten.co.jp/search?sitem=令嬢はまったりをご所望&g=101&l-id=ebook-pc-search-box&x=17&y=15 (I tried my best to find the raws).
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reijou-wa-mattari-wo-goshomou/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is such a great story about beastmen and magic. I’ve never read anything like it! After reading 3 volumes on this site I feel so invested, but sadly, the updates stopped happening a year ago. I’m dying to know, who is the ML? What happens to Rhonya? Will Schneider or the Demon find her? Will she find her happiness? I love and miss all the characters and Mofumofu moments in this novel, especially the Demi Mercenary Squad and Rhonya. Please, I’m begging you, someone pick up this wonderful story. Thank you!

Description:
    After her role as the villainess noble daughter, Rhonya started up a new cafe at the town on the edge of the country. As she wished for a laid back and relaxing life, the business from serving customers says otherwise…

One day, the renowned strongest half beasts (demi) mercenary group stumbled in the cafe.

A slow-life/layback life with the demis!

----------------------------
    I cannot find this light novel anywhere else on the internet. Please pick it up!!!!! You’re my last hope!

nyamachi likes this.
  2. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aurora Sky likes this.
  3. Aurora Sky

Aurora Sky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for finding the raws. If there was an English version, I would definitely buy it. Is there a way to help buy some raws for translators? I’m still looking around and trying to find any “free” raws as well.