Resolved Transmigrated cultivator in the modern world as an idol

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by X102, Mar 14, 2022.

1. X102

X102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A girl who cultivates gets struck by lighting and transmigrates in a body who was bullied by her family except her father. The girl cuts her hair and takes off her makeup. She starts to change her current body in order to find her servant or smth. I don’t remember if she actually becomes an idol lol. It’s either her or another character.

kohaichi likes this.
  2. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    is it The Schoolgirl Secret Agent idk about being an idol here though...there's some business stuff I think...the plot you mentioned is kind of similar in some parts here, but I have only 10% confidence in this.

X102 likes this.
  3. lamb19

lamb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be... After Transmigrating Into the Cultivation World, the School Topper Was Reborn ?
    The MC is a returnee ( she was a good-for-nothing from the modern day and died→transmigrated to the cultivation world →failed to ascend →transmigrated back to her original world in her body but ten or 15 years before her death)

The girl is the middle child of a family that favours boys over girls and only her father feels guilty of his negligence, but it's too late.

She has an ex-boyfriend that is a rebellious rich second generation with dyed green hair.
    She looks for a summer (?) job as an extra in a reality show and gets red (viral).

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
    X102 likes this.
  4. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping :cookie:

kohaichi and X102 like this.
  5. X102

X102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it, it’s actually Cultivating In The Entertainment Industry. Thank you for helping! ::blobcatsmile::

kohaichi likes this.
  6. X102

X102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to reply to you lol. I think you already know but the novel was Cultivating In The Entertainment Industry !!

seemanta likes this.