Spoiler (BL) The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by msbwhy, Mar 16, 2022.

1. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone reading this until completed through MTL?? Can someone spoiler me about who is the original protagonist shou, when is he gonna come & what's his impact to Shen Qingshu & Han Cheng's relationship? Thank u!

2. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's some random actor who is so inconsequential I can't remember his name because he lasts all of 3 chapters and only serves to let MC realize that he values his relationship with ML. ML doesn't even care about that person because he thinks it's just some weird dude that MC was pushing him to and who he didn't even like (cuz he was really a total stranger).

3. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awww man haha i thought he will stick around longer xD do u know which chapter is his first appearance? im burning in MTL rn

Xinue123 likes this.
  4. fizakhan

fizakhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The protagonist shou entry started after chapter 91. The protagonist shou plays a supporting role in the film/series in which MC is working as a main lead. After seeing him MC at first decided to end his relationship with ML because he wanted ML to be really happy. But ML didn't agree and After communicating with MC he realised the reason and have lunch with protagonist shou with MC on the same table. In that lunch The MC realises that Protagonist shou is not good enough for ML ,is a very self centered person and have severec omplex. After that Protagonist shou tries to entangle the ML one or two times but ML strictly refused and also himself realises that he had truly fallen for the MC. And same goes for MC.

Xinue123 likes this.