Spoiler College Student Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, May 21, 2020.

1. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am I really confused ???
    the drawings are magnificent, but I honestly don't understand what kind of relationship there is between the concubine and the emperor ???

LunadeSelene and simplysharonda like this.
  2. TaiyakiPan

TaiyakiPan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until chapter 53 of the webtoon and so far I'm liking it. The ML is not even that annoying. He's just childish and immature which is understandable since everyone's just letting him do whatever he wants, being the emperor and all.

The emperor going to that other concubines place after he confessed his feelings with the FL is also understandable. I mean dude was in love, nay, obsessed with her from childhood. Of course there is bound to be some sort of traced feelings for her. Plus, she was a genuinely nice and sincere person. Before she got all wrapped up in jealousy and anger towards the FL. So obviously he needed to see it himself if that concubine is fine.

Him getting tyrannical crazy after she died in his arms is enough to tell us that he really did love her. He just realized it a little too late.

Where can I find the English translation of the novel though? I really am curious about the ending I also want to read how their relationship is progressing and how the FL managed to snag another body after 2 years

3. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah same. I really like the ML. he’s a typical tsundere lol & I actually love seeing him at war with himself. His actions are pretty reasonable IMO based on his personality. The MC also realizes that under all his ‘emperor’ mask he’s also like super shy lol. Also character growth is a thing, so seeing people rage about his antics is weird like y’all know there is going to be character development down the road right like we’re barely halfway through the story. But anyway, I love their dynamic & am excited to see how it goes. Especially after she dies & then returns.

4. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concubine is also a bitch sooo...

talexus93 and TaiyakiPan like this.
  5. talexus93

talexus93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC should’ve chose to go back to her original world. I feel like she gave him too many chances, just for him to keep messing up. At some point, you need to say enough is enough, regardless of if you love them. Him going to Lin after him and MC confessed is ridiculous. Not only that, but the fact that it was explained that even after he realized that she lied and faked the whole poisoning thing, he still took his time to stay there and talk with her is mind blowing. That is unacceptable to me.

Cecilie, deicide., Ruyi255 and 19 others like this.
  6. raxellayoo

raxellayoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know about the concubine ending? is the three of em still have a married life?

7. Xuchi

Xuchi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m on the latest translation of the manhwa I could find (c63) and Lin (the concubine) genuinely looks like she likes the empress, all her actions in the manhwa point to that too, like when she looked upset when the empress and emperor talked about that deal with finding who caused her fall and all and when the empress said she loved him, & also the scene where her servant was cussing out the empress and Lin defended her saying that she’d never do that or smt and her servant said she had her usual smile but there was no kindness in her eyes.

In the latest chapter her eyes LITERALLY SPARKLED and became teary when the empress said she was happy to see Lin visit her.

Bro if she’s acting then wow she had me fooled 100%. :blobfearful:

As for the ML he can go ‘embrace’ himself for all I care for me he’s not that annoying, he’s childish and is a tsundere, and most likely the most irresponsible emperor I’ve ever seen. I like seeing his reactions, maybe if I was reading the novel I’d have a different opinion, I feel like if I read this in text only I’d have the urge to smack this guy square in the face, but thats the gist of it. I don’t hate him nor do I particularly like him either, I’m more interested in the FL than the ML just amounts to a prop to me at this point, I don’t care if they end up together anymore I just accepted fate. I’m just staying cause its funny and I kinda like the FL. :blobsleeping:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  8. kisskissme

kisskissme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly think lady lin is in love with mc. no joke. she’s literally in love. idk whether in platonic or romantic way but she’s definitely in love

Pochoclo likes this.
  9. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a shitty novel and manhwa =) i will choose come back my world when the guy i love leave me two times to be with his concubines. Why fl need to love emperor while she can choose to return civil world where one man one women in marriage @.@i understand if she has no choice but to stay in this world and being empress but when u have choice but choose to stay with shitty husband while argue with other concubine for his love, which pretty much sure cant be accepted for a modern girl

Cecilie, deicide., Ruyi255 and 8 others like this.
  10. Odna

Odna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if there's a second ml? Any other man that likes the empress? (Like genuinely).

Is there any scene that the emperor gets jealous cuz of her?
    Plseeee I'm really curious
    :aww::blobupset:

11. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if mc choose to stay back i don’t like the fact that she chose the emperor i mean there were other options like those two guys or like divorcing the emperor and live her own life with memory loss smth like that

talexus93, lostross and Toasty_Minzy like this.
  12. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone got more spoilers? like, if they finally do the deed?

13. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, why did the empress have so many assassination attempts?

14. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where to read the raws of the novel? Please

15. Red_evilchan

Red_evilchan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need spoiler. Need the novel too. Anyone?

16. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know, what happened to Concubine Lin in the end. Was she really bad? I was hoping she'd be a good friend or at least a GL development but hope was shattered when I knew she was involved with that shady chancellor.

I just hope her character was not omitted without any retribution in the end.

I also hoped for a different ML but oh well not every author prefers storyline like day time shooting star.

Anyone spoilers please?

martinezz31 likes this.
  17. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. potchiee

potchiee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newtoki website changes a lot. Try searching newtoki128, then when you get inside, search this 황후궁 체대생. It will lead you to the raws. Also, its the end of season 2 so theres no new chapters yet.

Sorry its not letting me post links yet :blobsweat_2:

20. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

potchiee likes this.