Forgotten Title (BL) MC transmigrates into a cultivation novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by tiateacup, Mar 18, 2022.

1. tiateacup

tiateacup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So a few years ago I read this novel but I never saved it. Recently I've been wanting to re-read it but I've been going crazy over not knowing what the title of the novel is. I can barely remember the gist of the plot but I am dying to figure out what I consider the mystery of the nameless novel I can't remember.

From what I remember, the MC transmigrates into a cultivation novel where he has to enter a sect with the protagonist of the original novel (aka the ML) and another girl. They grow up in the sect and at some point they have to enter a realm of some sort that rarely appears with a bunch of other sects because only cultivators of a certain age can enter. There the MC is able to somehow go back to his world briefly but the ML doesn't know where MC went because he disappeared all of a sudden. The MC is able to return to the word of the novel at some point and I think the MC was able to see how the novel changed with his character's influence before deciding to go back. They also have certain powers in the novel. I think the MC is able to control plants but that's as much as I remember.

I have very low hopes that I'll be able to figure this out any time soon, but I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  2. Chan yibo-85

Chan yibo-85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. tiateacup

tiateacup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oof, it's familiar but I can't recall much...
    Or maybe it's different... Cause what I remember, when they went in into one realm, they got attacked by a group... Then a kind of trap of sorts/golem/moster or something got activated and they can't get outside... They needed to defeat the golem first before getting out. When they finally got out MC didn't appear with the rest... I don't recall what happens next or maybe I didn't read the next part yet...
    Yeah, maybe that wasn't it...
    I hope you find your novel

5. tiateacup

tiateacup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, well the novel I'm trying to find has a scene where the MC gets transported back to his world while in the realm so maybe? Is this a different one than "Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan"?