Spoiler I’m Done with My Husband, I’ll Go and Make Money.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm working on the last raw I have ch 142, maybe I'll post it in an hour or a few.

When Aristine said she was hungry, all kinds of mountains of seafood delicacies were unfolded before her eyes. It was the result of doing everything in his power to satisfy the taste of her Highness the pregnant princess. But.
    "Ooooh"
    Aristinee covered her mouth and began to vomit.
    "Renee"
    "Are you okay?"
    the two men pacified helplessly from either side of Aristine.
    "Rain, poor Aristinee,
    muttered in a weary voice. At those words, a sharp anticipation flashed in the eyes of the two men.
    " give something like that "
    "Is this the level of Chef Sylvanus?
    "Only Chef Amen died because of the two men exuding a bloody atmosphere."
    Woowook!
    In the meantime, the royal courts hurriedly closed the cloche due to the continuous nausea. In fact, all food was prepared with the least odor and yet with sufficient nutrition. When all the claw shoes were closed and all the windows were opened, I felt like I was going to live. Aristine put her exhausted forehead on the backrest and caught her breath. Aristine's words surprised the chefs, who had been gloomy. They looked at Aristine with swaying eyes. Her forehead was slightly sweaty, her lips were open with complexion, and her long eyelashes were softly drooping. The sickly and slender figure aroused the protective instincts of men and women alike.
    "No. Your Highness the Princess!"
    "What do you say"
    "It's all because of our shortcomings!"
    Even in such an exhausted state, you are the first to take care of us! The chefs who were being rolled over by Raunellian, who somehow threatened them to make something his sister could eat, were thrilled. After all, they were loyal enough to keep Aristine outright that she was pregnant. Originally, she thought she was going to sleep with strength so that the pregnant princess could drink a little bit, but when Aristinee came out like this, the back of her nose broke. it was chilly.
    "Please wait a moment, Princess! We'll be adding other food soon-."
    "Is there really any need for that? Please take a break."
    "your Highness, it seems that you ate unfamiliar food."
    The courtiers rubbed Aristine's arms and wept.
    “For our princess, the food will be more familiar and pleasing to the mouth.”
    "No, the Imperial Princess was born Sylvanus and lived here until she came of age."
    "Originally, people's taste buds change. How well did she eat it at oh god?"
    “Don’t worry. Your Highness. Knowing this, we have prepared everything.”
    Aristine rubbed her shoulders. there is bound to be All of Raunellian's subordinates had compassion and affection for Aristine. The master regrets every night and says he had to protect his sister, but he couldn't help but feel that way. The princess, who was seen in person, was so beautiful that it felt worth serving her, and she was also kind to the people below her. She was even pregnant. Without realizing it, the princess who was suffering even though she was pregnant, was happy thinking of her cute child did not fall down. But, when a stone suddenly rolled in from the side, the competitive spirit could not be ignited. Above all, the men around her are also competing.
    "Heh, my Rine likes Sylvanus food. After all, it's the food of the homeland where her older brother lives. How well did you eat what I fed you before morning sickness starts? there is bound to be"
    "You don't seem to know much about my wife. My wife eats just about anything. She likes to eat anything that suits her taste."
    "So you're saying I'm feeding my little sister what she doesn't like?"
    "After all, it's Sylvanus's Prince , so it's not that bad of a brain. I'm glad you don't look stupid."
    "Fa Jijik!
    A stinging electricity flew between the two men.
    'You can't Defeat our prince!'
    "His Majesty Tarkan! Never lose!"
    The maids and courtiers put their hands together and cheered for their master. Meanwhile, the chef at Irugo opened the Cloche and said: "your Highness, the one that your Highness liked to eat-
    ." "Wow!".

I just finished my finals and started translating and editing this chapter, I'm working on part 2, my hands hurt, and I also have one exam left so I'll update either today or tomorrow.

2. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    But the chef's words did not end there. Contemplating Aristine's nausea again, the chef quickly closed the cloche.
    “Hong, I heard you’re used to the food and say it’s going to be okay?”
    "It's because you don't know the taste of our princess."
    The Sylvanus maids paid for the shame they had just suffered. An electric current flew between the courtiers and the maids, and between the chef and the other chef, but it didn't last long either. Because they were worried about Aristine not eating anything.
    "I can't eat anything, so what do I do?"
    "You're going to fall like this,"
    she said, looking at the people looking at her anxiously, Aristine struggled with a smile on her spirits.
    "I'm sorry that you came all the way here to cook with great care. I'm fine, so let's all eat. Everyone didn't eat anything? brother and Tarkan too, you too eat."
    Aristine smiled to reassure them, but The tired smile made the heart of the beholder even more painful. She is such a beautiful woman that even just putting down her eyes gives off a pitiful atmosphere. The courtiers, maids, and chefs cried out to the princess. It's hard enough that she can't herself, but she even takes care of the meals for people like us.
    "Rene. Is there anything you want to eat? Tell me something. This brother will prepare everything for you."
    “No, I have no appetite.”
    Aristine shook her head helplessly. She was hungry enough to make a crackling noise, but it smelled disgusting a few times Now, all her appetite has disappeared. The morning sickness was worse than before, because it was okay for a while, but it came all at once like a dam bursting.
    “you have to eat even if you don’t have an appetite, your body can’t stand it, you still don’t have the stamina,”
    said Tarkan anxiously, wiping Aristine’s face.
    "My wife's face is halved,"
    Aristine said, resting her cheek on Tarkan's palm.
    "But it smells, so I can't eat it."
    At his wife's grumbling, Tarkan kissed her cheek.
    “It would be nice to eat something good, but you still have to eat something in the current situation,”
    said Tarkan, giving a glance at a woman standing among the chefs. The woman who received his gaze nodded her head with her wretched face and looked forward to her. came out
    "Your Highness If you allow, I'll make something that Your Highness can eat once."
    “I have no appetite right now,”
    but Aristine spoke the words of refusal because it was obvious that she would not be able to eat it anyway.
    "It might be a little different this time, though,"
    Tarkan said, Aristine tilted her head in amazement.
    "Because I'm the patissier who made your dessert."
    At those words, Aristine's eyes fluttered. “Our patissier…?”
    she muttered blankly, her eyes twinkling. As if there were stars in her purple eyes, the twinkling lanterns seemed to twinkle more than when she looked at Tarkan. She looked like a savior.
    'our pâtissier?'
    "'You didn't even call me my brother?"
    Tarkan and Raunellian's planting became uncomfortable all at once. Meanwhile, Aristine got up from her seat as if possessed and walked over to the patissier. “You were my pastry chef.”
    It was a sweet voice that seemed to have found a lost love. Aristine grabbed Patissier's hand tightly.
    "Your Highness"
    For the first time, a noble grabbed the pâtissier 's hand and left her unsure of where to put her.
    “But now I’m fine and I can’t even eat delicious food properly. jiya. Even if you bring dessert,
    "I'm not going to eat the patissier's dessert, which must be perfect,"
    he says.
    "That was disrespect for dessert."
    The patissier exclaimed with a sad face at the sight of Aristine, who was muttering over grass.
    "your Highness!"
    She prostrated before Aristine.
    "Stop saying that! I will definitely make food that your Highness can eat."
    "But I can't even eat grass because it's raw."
    "God! We still has twelve bags of flour and butter!"
    The patissier looking up at Aristine had a determination to risk her life. How trustworthy! Aristine's eyes filled with resignation fluttered.
    "You never let me down."
    "Trust me again this time."
    Aristine's and Patissier's eyes met in mid-air. The patissier nodded her head with her serious eyes.
    “Your Highness, you must trust me completely.”
    Aristine nodded her head involuntarily at the confident voice. The purple eyes were filled with firm trust.
    "I will only believe in you."
    "As a result, I will live up to that expectation."
    The patissier bowed her head once and without delay turned around and left her room. Aristine looked at her reliable back for a long time.

I have some wifi trouble so I'll share last part as soon as I finish it. I hope you all have a great day.

It's not that I don't want to but I don't have the raws. So yeah, this chapter will be the last.

Duchess888, L.A.C.L., Sadri and 22 others like this.
  3. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    Her gaze somehow looked like a girl in love. Tarkan and Raunellian felt something ominous.
    'Somehow, I think my younger sister trusts the patissier more than me.'
    He brought the pâtissier here on purpose, but something was different from what he had imagined. When he brought the patissier, he thought she would compliment her husband for being the best. But isn't the patissier receiving all that praise, trust, and affection?
    'Taking away my wife's praise.'
    'I'm jealous of that patissier!'
    'Tarkan and Raunellian looked at the vanishing patissier with scorching eyes. In the meantime, the eyes of the two men encountered The two men instinctively realized that they were thinking of the same thing.
    'Yeah, no matter what, you should win the party!'
    'It would be better if this was your opponent!'
    Anyway, it was better for her husband or blood to be the opponent.
    'It's a temporary alliance.'
    It was a dramatic moment when the two men first compromised.

Retanasia sighed inwardly as she looked at the messed up room. Her head hurt by itself.
    ' How much money does it cost, but if you break all the treasures like this, It's already over the budget set at the end of last year.' Damn, raising taxes can really cause problems.
    She was only in trouble because she had a stupid father. If she had been fully appointed as the successor, she would have been fine, but the emperor with great greed for power kept putting it off. Since the emperor hated the other children, it was almost certain that Retanasia would succeed the throne.
    'It is said that the range of movements is different from being in the position of the Crown Princess or just moving as a princess.'
    "Oh, my dear daughter is here."
    Retanasia swallowed her growing annoyance and kept her lovely smile on her face.
    “Your Majesty, your Majesty.”
    Approaching the emperor gently, she blew him away and took his glass of wine.
    “Oh my gosh, alcohol is not good for you, so stop drinking it.”
    "Hmm?"
    "Lea can't do anything without His Majesty. His Majesty must live for a long, long time." Actually, I wish he would appoint me as the Crown Princess and die soon. .
    “I have three children, but you are the only true daughter, Leah." (how about not locking your child for 10 years and send her to die when she comes out first thing, then send her brother to the battlefield at a young age. A bunch of sick motherf***ers.)
    “your majesty Majesty"
    Retanasia looked up at the emperor with a sad expression on her face.
    "You're so immersed in Her Majesty the Empress Dowager. Raunellian brother and Aristinee sister, they're too much."
    She naturally began to blame her half-brother and sister.
    "Aristine has been like that for a long time. She's back to her family for the first time after marriage, so she could be a little different,"
    Retanacia sighed deeply.
    "But don't worry, your Majesty. Who am I?" "your my daughter."
    "Yes. aren't I the dear daughter of his majesty the emperor ?"
    Retanacia smiled softly.
    "There is less to worry about your majesty," she said, the Emperor's eyes lit up.
    "Is it a graveyard?" (where you should be buried along with your daughter)
    Damn, Retanacia's red lips drew an arc.
    "I can win the heart of Prince Tarkan."
    (yeah another fool, just dumb next the other)

I kept procrastinating because I had to take screenshots.

4. adrasteialavien

adrasteialavien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What ab ml's step sibs???? What happen to them especially Yenika the "emperor's fav child"

Anne1102 and Emma626 like this.
  5. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone already answered this one, I don't know... If anyone got an idea tell us.

-Akira_ likes this.
  6. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Tarkan realise he loves Aristine?
    Chapter 93.
    If you want to know more about this chapter please let me know. :blobmelt:

Am_elf, syofiaa, komo komo and 18 others like this.
  7. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    Tarkan tries to call Aristine by her nickname 'rené'. Highlight 'try'. Aristine thought he was shyly saying he liked ribbons since it sounded same. Next morning, Aristine wakes him up, (That part from his pov sounds so sweet) and ties a dark blue ribbon around his hair. Tarkan was like 'wtf!?' and then Aristine explains that he doesn't have to be shy and that she's fine with the fact he likes ribbons. She told him she understood and can bring over more of them and of different kinds too. Tarkan was to embarrassed to say that he was trying to call her by her nickname. He tries to remove the ribbon but couldn't bring himself to do it when he saw Aristine sulking. She had been quite upset these past few days and was smiling for the first time in a while. He just took it and wrapped it around her frail white hand and leaned towards her as Aristine retreated, her back touched the bed. There, she could feel his breathing on her lips as they almost kissed, they were woken up to conciousness as the court ladies exclaimed in excitement.

This was only the start, they almost kissed 4 times but were interrupted. But atlast they kissed the morning Tarkan was supposed to leave for the monster subjugation to Masu.

After their first kiss, (the day he leaves for Masu) some knights were talking to Aristine when one of them suddenly said something about Tarkan's first love. Aristine then realises that he does have a first love that isn't Dionna but someone else and is reminded of when he agreed to having a lover on their first night. Tarkan comes and is confronted by Aristine about why had he kissed her when he had a first love. Tarkan couldn't refute since it was true he had first love he didn't even know anything about. His hesitation for a moment assured Aristine. Feeling the coldness in her eyes, he tried to explain something but Aristine lifted her face up and looked at him. Those beautiful eyes that were soaked in the heavy rain carried no emotion. She wasn't a fool. She straightened her back and excused herself as she walk passed him with an elegant step. He called her and grabbed her arm. Their eyes met. In the meantime the raindrops became thicker. Tarkan flinched when he saw Aristine's expression. "I wish you good luck your highness". It was a polite and neat tone and that is why he could feel the distance between them now.

Aristine was on the podium after Nephter's speech to boost the warriors' morale that were leaving for the expedition. The warriors stomped their feet and showed respect to their lady. Aristine replied with a smile. Even in dark rainy day, their hearts swelled up with pride to see Aristine shining like a star to guide the warriors. In the silence Tarkan stood in front of his lady. Aristine's gaze towards him was unshakeable as always. He knelt on the floor infront of her. Everyone held their breaths and looked at it. The picture of a great warrior kneeling infront of his beautiful lady. They reached out their hands towards each other, and shook it. As soon as their hands met, Aristine's eyes twitched. It was microscopic reaction only Tarkan could see. He looked at her face and slowly bowed his head, his lips touched the white palm. He was reminded of the feelings when he touched her lips. Aristine's presence made the warriors feel their morale more boosted. And they cheered. Some warriors who were worried about the atmosphere after today morning, heaved a sigh of relief. Throughout the noise, Tarkan told Aristine that it wasn't a lie that he had kissed her??. But she didn't even look at him. After the cheers stopped. Aristine left a formal remark, "I hope you win" and turned leave the podium. She walked back in an elegant way that all warriors dreamt of to see their ladies in. Tarkan clenched his empty hand where the warmth had escaped. He wanted to hold on to her and hug her..What did he say to Aristine? That he had kissed her because he loved her. Then what about the first love? However, he couldn't bare to have Aristine move away like that. Tarkan grabbed Aristine's hand and hugged her. Loud cheers were filled the podium again. As he enveloped her in his warmth, she could only hear his voice, "Rene, wait.. I'll be back soon."

It was later written in Jackelean's pov how Tarkan vented his frustration on the poor monsters. It was like a one-sided massacre. And the subjugation was going on faster than usual. He felt that his master was pitiful when he saw, at night Tarkan would murmur apologies looking at his wife's picture. Of course the pity broke as soon as kissed it.

Mah poor lovelies..! They experienced their first kiss, first fight and first seperation altogether! :blobsob:

I'm sorry that it isn't so clear. I was writing it from my memory. :notlikeblob:

8. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps you'd like to try, 'Why are you so obsessed with your fake wife'. The fl's father and sister are bastards, fl is money maker and has a dragon pet. The ml first dislikes her because she is his enemy's daughter but gets over that misunderstanding soon. He regrets everything he's said to her and gets heartbroken when he realises she really doesn't love him but starts to court her. He even get's jealous because of the dragon. Their interactions are quite cute. And I find it quite familiar.

nowaynoway, Minaeli, Naant and 17 others like this.
  9. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    notcatsmith, Hiface, aydh03 and 7 others like this.
  10. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    They have nicknames for each other!!
    'RENÉ' and 'KHAN'! They call each other by their nicknames and it's so damn cute! :blobcatblush:
    I'll post the aftermath of the first night soon. It's pretty cute and heartwarming too!!! blobmelt_thumbs

12. Caveia

Caveia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone posted the whole chapter from 80-90 (seperately)? I can't seem to find it :cry:

Echichichi and SpringDay17 like this.
  13. sushiigirl

sushiigirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forget my husband ch 89

"Why me?"

Diona screamed 100 times.

The more so, the colder and more alarmed the eyes of the people around me.

"Diona," finally Tarkan opened her mouth to her.

Diona looked at Tarkan at high speed as if her neck would turn.
    Even though he didn't look at her and only cared about Aristine, she still can't completely let go of her expectations.
    "I think you're mistaken." Tarkan faced Diona like a sharp pain.
    "In the past, present, in the future, you will not be a special person to me."
    Until now, I have never given Diona a grain of my heart in my life. Not even once.
    Diona's pupil widened in shock at the cruel affirmation.
    "His highness Tarkan.."
    "The person I married is Aristine."
    Tarkan wrapped around Aristine's shoulder, as is protecting. She could see he cared for Aristine. It seemed like stab to the her heart
    "Don't approach my wife again." Tarkan said, pulling Aristine closer.
    Tarkan's eyes staring at Diona were filled with contempt.
    The dead warrior's girl. Tarkan used to look at Diona with that gaze. Diona hoped that the gaze would change.
    "But I didn't want it to change like this."
    I wanted to change into a woman and a loved one. Not this hateful and hostile gaze.
    "Argh!" Diona screamed and clenched her head. "No! No! No, it's not!"
    The warriors caught her and held her back. Although she had already taken off her usual appearance, Diona looked so disheveled that she didn't look like a noble lady. Umiru who had been silent this entire time, clapped his hands and said, "First of all, the safety of her highness is the top priority. You take care of such clingy things outside, right?" His gaze passed by Diona and touched Tarkan. It was a gaze of a book. The warriors grabbed Diona's arm and dragged her. "Diona follow me."
    "I don't want to."
    "Don't make a loud noise and go out and talk."
    Diona ignored him, saying she hated it, but could not overcome the power of the warriors. She was caught in both arms as if she was taken.
    "You have to rest, but you're making a fuss like this."
    "I'm sorry your majesty."
    The warriors apologized to Aristine and hurried their steps. "Oh my, I'm going to put my hand on it. I'll vision you."
    Umiru snorted and laughed at Diona, who was dragged out.
    Looking at what I'm doing now, I could roughly imagine how I would have acted when I went to the bride's waiting room on the wedding day.
    "But I didn't like something a long time ago." Umiru shook his head.
    "It's Aristine."

It's MTL and haven't been edited using papago.
    Not sure if it has been posted or not.

Am_elf, Xi-hime, nowaynoway and 35 others like this.
  14. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are you sure of the chapter number?

15. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    This starts from chapter 83 and goes on until chapter 89.

Echichichi and Shelly_ like this.
  16. Hebaj22

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapters on novel updates but they're not the same like

Anne1102 and AnniePoo like this.
  17. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are reading the translated version then they're quite far behind. This is from the raws at Kakopage.

18. Hebaj22

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you

Shelly_ likes this.
  19. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :blobpats:.

Hebaj22 likes this.