Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. nandakishore2009

nandakishore2009 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any idea why is there a tragedy tag for this novel.

PS: I am planning to read this novel, but the tragedy tag is making me hesitate.

KhayDesu likes this.
  2. Eden1506

Eden1506 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Used Papagao with screenshots on ipad. It works but the translation is barely readable.
    I wish DeepL had korean it works great with chinese and japanese, as it actually creates a reasonable sentence structure instead of just translating word for word but for whatever reason it doesn’t support korean.

3. dazaiilvr

dazaiilvr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i spoiled myself with the story here. so if this doesn't end with harriet and reinhardt as the endgame i would pretty much be disappointed

DiegoR091 and JBwB like this.
  4. rleon

rleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if ellen gets cured of those soul in latest chapter? I stopped reading after chapter 510.

5. Lian123

Lian123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all, I already read upto chpter 142,and I bracing myself to read the spoiler and already spoiled, I want to know how about the academy classmates, beside the ludwig, liana and olivia, how are the other people like delphine(is j remember, ludwig best friend) are loyar really dead? (Nooooo!!!) And mr esphauser . And really are bertus really want to kill Rein? Please some tell me

6. Dirty Mick

Dirty Mick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does charlotte and ellen not get punished at all for what they did, not even a harsh word. If so the mc has got to be the biggest simp i've ever seen

DiegoR091 and Nusan like this.
  7. Cypher4496

Cypher4496 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EXCUSE ME not get punished???
    Ok here is a fact it isnt rein's fault that this has happened neither it is ellen's, and who will punish them anyway, they are the hope of their factions, and on top of that leadership on both side which probably can say something about it, are more responsible for the tragedy, and if we are talking about punishment they both have been living the worst life afte the gate incident, continuous fighting, regret, depressed, fate of fighting against the one they love the most, and no hope for the future, dont forget those ghosts who are now inside ellen, watching their friends die in front of them, for the record ellen is like 18 or something, so yeah i doubt there can be anymore punishment, Charlotte isnt doing any better, she is ready to commit suicide, what more can you punish or say to person like that, though i hate how author wasted such great potential of hers, she was first introduced female lead, and now she is as useless as it will ever get, what a waste
    OH AND I AGREE THIS MC IS THE BIGGEST SIMP YOU WILL EVER SEE

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2022
  8. CantDoThisAnymore

CantDoThisAnymore New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Biggest simp? bruh even stupidest simp I'd add.. Like he goes back to save Charlotte I CAN UNDERSTAND (a bit) ..he apologises? excuse me? no f*ck you reinhardt. this guy just doesnt have any self respect. like it cant even be called simping at this point.. and pls ellen and charlotte can go and die for all i care. heck even our dear mc can follow them to heaven. this novel just went down the drain so bad. there's a thing called character development. our mc has shown character regression

Rizen Lizz, DiegoR091, Nusan and 2 others like this.
  9. paolo

paolo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened on chapter 345?

10. MadDog390

MadDog390 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seems like the novel has ended. Does anyone know how the ending goes?

@lawlogic77 did you finish the novel? if so, can you spoil the ending

11. Kertxtreme321

Kertxtreme321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know the ending,but I did have access to the final chapter although I dont understand it......But, the comment section is full of positive reviews as most of the commenters said that they are satisfied to the HAPPY ending...I used google translate to one of the comments(not 100% sure but it's kinda like this...)
    Some of the Comments(based on my understanding):
    -I thought that this will be one of the shittiest novels that I have read....Turns out that this is one of the best one

-Wow,the author really gave a really good happy ending

In conclusion,it may seem like it will have a shitty or bad ending,turns out that it's a happy one which Im really happy to know,the only left is to read it XD

Jewdeh, Molkaz, reader_O8 and 4 others like this.
  12. cruxcego

cruxcego Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story end not too long ago, it was a ride, i love every moment.

13. JBwB

JBwB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy ending confirmed?

I was checking the ReaperScans discord and I came across some illustrations that are apparently from the ending.

Edit - Added Illustrations (credit to user Adi from the ReaperScans discord):

(The long black haired girl to the right is apparently Charlotte)
    [​IMG]
    Harriet:
    [​IMG]
    Ellen:
    [​IMG]

Can anyone else confirm it's a harem ending? From those images and from the comment of the person who uploaded them it seems he ended up with all of the girls?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    keepdreaming and Molkaz like this.
  14. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's a harem ending??? this guy is insane

15. Hiraga

Hiraga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harriet X Reinhardt Illustration is just damn too good.

keepdreaming and Molkaz like this.
  16. NyxTwix

NyxTwix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone clarify what happened at the end with Reinhardt and Ellen, please.

17. mtthw_ddl

mtthw_ddl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn the ending was good reinhardt impregnated them all

keepdreaming, Rayleigh and Nusan like this.
  18. Dracford

Dracford New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn you're fast

Nusan likes this.
  19. mtthw_ddl

mtthw_ddl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just making sure is reinhardt the real father of rune???.... i've been thinking non stop if someone banged ellen other than reinhardt... the mtl is really hard to understand sometimes...

btw y'all got any novel recommendations who had the same plot as "The Demon Prince goes to the Academy"???

in the end Ellen was the best girl for me damn ever since I read this Novel a month ago I wasn't thinking of rl gurls.. These month my waifu was Ellen.... I need a rl Ellen...

I skip some parts but i'll reread this novel next month since it's summer and no more school shit

D4RKSW1TCH and Nusan like this.
  20. NyxTwix

NyxTwix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean in the translation it said ('That... Ellen, it's a kid, uh. Of course, he is also my child.). I'm assuming that Ellen was the white cat and got impregnated by Reinhardt and after leaving to her hometown she raised the child for 4 years and then came back and gave the child to the Reinhardt.

D4RKSW1TCH, shiory and Molkaz like this.