Resolved JP manga

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ceilo27, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    There is an old Japanese manga that I read before, but for some reason I can’t find it.

The setting is in modern Japan, where childhood friends reunion once again. Both of them can play the piano. But for some reason the male childhood friend stopped playing it for a while. (Idk if he decided to play the piano again)
    While the female lead found out that she’s dying. Her body is going to stop functioning because of a rare disease. At first, she will lose her sight at night, then her body will get weaker with time.

If anyone know this manga, please tell me. btw I don’t know if there is a novel or anime for it.

2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Lie in April?

Also there's no need to add Japanese in Japanese manga. Most will understand what you mean by manga.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  3. Galooza

Galooza The One True Walapalooza

Reading List:
    Link
    Never heard of any piano manga with that description where both play. Have to agree with Your Lie in April.

4. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it’s not your lie in April.
    cuz the main characters know each other very well since childhood + their families know each other + I think the male character moved somewhere else then come back as the female neighbor.

5. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link

Yes! It’s that one. Thank you so much!!! :aww::blobmelt:
    And really? She’s not dying? Only going blind? I guess I mistranslated it before.

Lizel likes this.