Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo cute :aww: thank you for posting

Rogue83 and Flyinghigh79 like this.
  2. UTOTLove

UTOTLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well guys im getting dizzy with so much thinking and reading about these politics, theories and conspiracies :blobdizzy: But even I cant stop talking about them as we keep elaborating on every release, you guys are always giving me new ideas:blobjoy:
    I hate politics, but I like accion so im just waiting patiently for this war to be over, and my romance to came back for more than just a 3rd of a chapter (like ever other 5 chapter :blobsweat_2:)

One thing I CAN say for sure is that WE CANNOT WAIT TO KNOW WHO OR WHOM the Traitor or mastermind behind all these is and their true abilities!!!... I know we either going to be like "oh or whaaatt, or NO WAY! I cannot wait! :blobjoy:

P.S. you guys always make my day, sometimes even make me more excited then my own family :blob_grin:. My mom gets mad at me bc sometimes I rather be reading and writing here then talk to her about the family, what a shame :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :love:

3. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 42 is out!!! Zaddy… even his neck muscle is sexyyyy!

DA94A9F6-A6CF-464A-9EDE-E8728E79EE5B.jpeg

smile for us Zaddy?

97E12615-3E8D-4A4B-9CD0-920A3ECF9521.jpeg

AHHH! okay I made up my mind, please take me Ruth ahhahahahahahahhahahahah if i ever isekai, Id go for ruth. traitor who? i’ll be the harlequin bruh!!! BA464417-DA16-4C12-9BF3-BF4E29E2830B.jpeg

girllll! i cant with Ruth!!! he is just so sly!

and maxi??? so cuteeeeeeeeee! you just want to hug her.

4. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love this man so much

5. mariijaa

mariijaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When dessa the rest of the chapters after 271 Come out, what will happen. How will he reakt to se max Alain. Cant wait give me spoiler 0.0

6. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruth suddenly has so much energy when it comes to him having to do less.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again, chapters 271+ refer to illegal translations that have stopped rightfully.
    Chapters 271+ are book2 that currently is only available on korean site Ridi, but u will have to use automatic chrome translations because whole site and chapters are in korean. There is whole manual on this forum how to register and navigate Ridi if u wish to use it.
    As of book 1 - the chapters are regularly realesed on Webnovel. And some are available on Amazon. Those are the only legal translations available at the moment. We need to be patient and wait a bit for book 2 official english translation( or as some of u call it again and again chapter 271+). Remember patience is a virtue.

AND all the spoilers posted here are linked on page 1 of this forum. Though it won't be called chapter 272,273 etc. Just book 2 spoilers: chapter 1, 2 ,3 and so on.
    P.S. if u just read the illegal translations of book 1, I highly recommend reading the legal translations of it, it's much better, explains a lot more and the most important thing supports the author.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  8. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rereading the book 1 on webnovel and in the latest chapter (without privilege ch.) the knights under Ursulines command go to Pamela Plateu, he was selected in Riftans stead even though his not vice-commander, because vice-commander Hebby could not because of his mercenary past. I wonder what is the order of knights in RDK, 1st is Riffy obviously, 2nd Hebby, then Ursuline?, Gabel? and Elliot?. And then in book 2 is mentioned that Yuly is 6th. It would be nice to know the internal ranking of knights...

9. mariijaa

mariijaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no scam site? Does it Cost to enter or is it just the chapter the Cost? With other words... do i need to insert my creditcard or is it 1 free chapter per day?

10. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't much money to spare on Webnovel Membership etc. You can still support the author there, but it requires patience.
    On Webnovel by doing daily tasks like watching advertisments, checking in and voting for books you get around 3-4 FREE passes per day. No need to purchase anything.
    And signing in is FREE, u can log onto it by facebook or google account or just register there.
    To use all of Webnovel features you should use it as app on your phone.
    And author would not associate herself with scam sites to legally deliver the book to interational fans. Yes, Webnovel is not ideal as it has microtransaction features, but you can just ignore them and by being patient and completing daily task get passes for FREE.

Webnovel short basic manual:
    First download the Webnovel app and sign in. At the bottom at the screen will be mini bar with 5 icons:
    Library, Featured, Write, Explore, Profile.
    In Featured you can search 'Under the oak tree' novel and add it to your Library.
    Now the free passes to unlock chapters - there are 2 types of passes in Webnovel: Genre Fast Pass (Genre FP) example Horror Fast Pass this fast pass can only be used on horror books [UTOT is a fantasy romance], and there is Fast Pass that can be use on anytype of novel/book or comic.
    How to get fast passes?
    Go to Profile there apart from standard customization options u will see 4 colorful icons:
    Rewards, Vouchers, Redeem, Store.
    The one that interests us is the Rewards there under bookmark Daily you will find daily tasks and by completing them you will be rewarded with Genre FP and Fast Passes.
    The daily tasks that give you passes are:
    1) Check-in -just click it to check in and there is bonus (it varies, some time its points, expirience points or even fast passes) acquired by watching advertisment.
    2) Vote with Energy stone - you will be taken to a voting menu, select 'Voting pole', scroll down you should see button vote for book.
    3) Vote with Power Stone - at the end of every chapter of a book you have an option to vote, vote there using Power Stone and fast pass is yours.
    4) Watch Videos - self explanatory just watch an advert and that's it.
    5) Read any book in "Daily Recommendation" for more than 20 min - self explanatory.
    Now I mentioned points just by reading books you acquire points (see the right top corner when you read a book- you will see round medal icon) by clicking it you access store were you can exchange points for stuff. By selecting bookmark 'All' you can see that Fast Pass is available for 2k points - u can only purchase Fast Pass and Genre Fast Pass there once a week.
    And what are Energy and Power Points, those are replenished daily and the quantity of them depends on your lvl in app. But you just need one of each to complete the daily task and get Fast Passes, so Lvl 1 will suffice

Hope this helps
    Angels feel free to add to it or correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  11. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As thrilling as the new chapters are part of me really just.... misses Riftan and Maxi living in Anatol. Ehat I wish for most of all are chapters about their everyday life in Anatol, walking together in the garden Maxi made, and her belly getting bigger and bigger, andd Riftan being concerned about the coming birth. Then the baby comes and everything went fine, and they have a banquet to celebrate and all Maxis World Tower friends come and bring presents, and Idscilla is there too and starts a relationship with one of RDK, maybe Yurixion or Hebaron, and Maxi and Rosetta see each other again and it is finally peaceful between them. And Riftan being the world's greatest dad, overcoming his fears of breaking the baby or doing something wrong, first steps, and all these sunshine filled days.
    Sigh.

12. Bluecattea

Bluecattea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, all this.
    Except I'd throw Uslin to Idcilla. ;)

eidyia, ChezcaAnne, manlyman and 2 others like this.
  13. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    And the way he pushed Maxi out of library :ROFLMAO: awww Ruth, luv his character, he gives off cat-like vibes: does what he wants, independent, sleeps in weird places, he rather be chillin than catching mice :D

14. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ruth is teaching magic to maxi so his burden will be lessen...how lame ruth...but because i love its ok...i understand...but handle maxi with care next time... if riftan saw you dragging maxi...you will be banned from the library and your tower taken down into rubbles..hehe

15. Pixelbreeze

Pixelbreeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some korean comments on Ridi on the latest Manhwa chapters, and it seemed that even they were pissed at the long interval between each chapters, it's gonna take 50 years to complete the mahwa, given that the artist takes break after every 4 chapters. (Sigh) just if they released one chapter per week. Truly I haven't read any other manhwa that takes so long to update...and not to mention it skips the smut too

16. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the intervals between updates are killing me, basically we get like 2 chapters per month.. one per week would be great :whistle:

17. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading the latest chapter without privelege pass in webnovel - book 1 chapter 109. Ruth was leaving for the first war and was giving Maxi his tower keys and his stuffs for maxi to take over while he was away. And one of his last words to Maxi was “i shall expect good news to be waiting for us upon our return to Anatol” which what he meant was the birth of Riftan Calypse junior. I think this is foreshadowing that once they are all back to Anatol Maxi will be pregnant :LOL:

The problem with finding who the real traitor right now is, that person at this moment might treat Maxi n Riftan nicely but have ill intentions in their mind. To Maxi especially looks like most of the men in these latest chapters care about her and wanted to protect her, except Richt, so maybe the traitor currently has no problem with her. That traitor definitely wants something else, probably power, strength, immortality or anything caused by greed. So when some of you even suspected Ruth and Quahel, it is a possible story. I even suspected Elliot :ROFLMAO:. But the news that she can destroy the necromancer magic might widespread among the allied forces so she could be the target now.

Earthyyy4, Rogue83, Sa12Ben18 and 2 others like this.
  18. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, from Ridi's point of view, it's a lucrative business. That way you can keep the tension high and earn more money. At the same time, all those involved have more breaks. As far as I know, sicut_vis was exhausted. But now I think there are two people working on it. But maybe we'll be lucky and the breaks between seasons will be shorter.

19. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that creators can be exhausted and I empathise with them.
    But I don't think posting like 2 times a month is a good business practice, while the book is ongoing the tension might be high, but soon it will end :(
    I believe people may pay attention to series/novels etc that are released weekly just like you would wait for your fav series on TV, but if sth is released so rarely people may get bored or simply forget of its existence and go watch/read sth that is already released or updates more frequently. Nowadays people have shorter attention spans and are less patient.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  20. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you are right.

I mean many other manwhas are drawn from one season to the next without a break during the season. Even if they have a specific day in the week or a specific date in the month.

I wonder why they don't sign that too. So between seasons and then release at leisure. That way you could publish faster and the artists would have more time, righ t?

And now it is doubly stupid, because there was a long break between 20.02. and 10.03.