Spoiler My Love’s First Love is Back

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 16, 2022.

1. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda of happy he is drowning in regret.

2. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still here begging for more:blobhero::aww:

3. Yuma28

Yuma28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel pity for the ML.. he doesn't deserve such treatment, i mean how could you expect someone's first love to fade away within a year?

And elsia didn't wait for his answer or at least wait for him a little bit either (which i thought every FL's problem in novels).

He has something on his plate too..

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  4. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, Mc was totally devoted to him within that year.. she must have been very observing too.. his self, his treatment to her.. all that lead her to think she will be his eternal friend rather than love.. and then the saintess is back.. it couldn't be worse if she was someone with low esteem in the first place.. I'd rather abandon than be abandoned.. even I would make the same choice.. lol if the flags all in the clear, I wouldn't stay.. Ian's feeling turn into love was something that supposedly a surprise plot.. and yeah.. elsia should have tried to leave him for a period of time, before she chose to truly leave him.. that would clear all the flags..

5. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. niine37

niine37 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    + 1 Thank you for spoilers

8. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know his reaction when he meet FL and when he learnt about her pregnancy ???

Haiting1536 and Hazel123 like this.
  9. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give a spoiler until the end. I really like this novel. Thank you

Haiting1536 and ardills like this.
  10. Hayes jade

Hayes jade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • How did the FL become pregnant
    • Did the ML see her at last and what was his reaction when he learnt of the child
    Spoilers please

vannaokuzo likes this.
  11. Pest-chan

Pest-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just from reading the spoilers made me camp here. I'm ready for the angst and get my heart hurt from reading fictional relationships :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Haiting1536 likes this.
  12. Siyasingh

Reading List:
    Link
    Same:blobsad: I also can't stop thinking about it . The curisty killing me but there not lot spoiler here right now

Haiting1536 likes this.
  13. Mena15

Mena15 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I create an account in order to beg for more spoilers I really need to know when they meet again, FL reaction and decision, what ML feel when he knows he has a daughter and what happened to the saintess

millieeee likes this.
  14. Siyasingh

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too need some spoilers:emoji_spam::emoji_spam:

15. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright since no one want to spoil I'll do it. But bear in mind that I've read this some times ago so everything might not be in the correct order

So FL is upset about something (I think about her feeling for the ML) and was thinking of getting drunk. ML came over and saw her with a bottle of alcohol and presume she's trying to get drunk and tried to stop her. I think he drink it instead of her (once again i cant remember) but she's actually not drunk cause she was throwing the drink away and he misunderstood. So he got drunk instead and she confessed to him and kiss him. He reciprocate the kiss and things got heated i guess and the fl is just like 'just for tonight'. So they do the deed at the FL room and the next morning she asked her doll/puppet to dress him up and pretend like nothing happened and that she slept in the guest room instead of with him.
    ML thought it was a dream and felt ashamed cause she was his best friend and it felt inappropriate to have such dream about her. But he also started to realized he have feelings for her and after that they went out on a outing (more like a date) more frequently for weeks. He gave her flowers, gift, etc. They promised to meet each other at the ball where FL (and maybe the ml too can't recall sorry) planned to confess. FL heard he have some work to do at the temple and waited for him at the ball but then she heard the saintess (a narcissist bitch) his first love is alive and went to search for the ML. She ended up fainting in the arms of a Grand Duke of another country

I'll add more slowly

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  16. Mena15

Mena15 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh… Thank you~! :LOL: No problem if it’s not totally accurate, it helps a lot haha. I tried to find any MTL of the novel or more spoilers but I couldn’t.
    And take your time ;)

Haiting1536 likes this.
  17. skiesbleu

Reading List:
    Link
    *GD = Grand Duke
    WB = White Bunny (one of FL doll/puppet. Also the one who fixed ML hand)

I honestly forgot GD name ㅠㅠ will edit once i remembered!

FL woke up the next day (I think) inside the GD room. He called a doctor and he knew she pregnant (once again i'm not so sure ㅠㅇㅠ). FL already knew she was pregnant because one of her doll/puppet notice it. GD asked her to stay until she's better but she's was worried about ML. She went home sometimes later and get asked to go to ML house. She went there and saw saw how the Saintess was in a comatose state and saw how distress and unfocus ML is. Apparently no one know what happened to her and can't seemed to cure her especially using the holy power which is odd cause she is the Saintess. ML begged FL to help the Saintess and FL thought that he still have hope for the Saintess and thinking how they probably gonna have their happy ending. The ML seemed so worried and distressed for the Saintess and the Saintess only so FL judgement aren't for nothing. ML begged FL to help cured the Saintess using WB since WB managed to cure his hand before. WB says he can't guarantee it but he'll try for ML sake.

The novel doesn't seems to popular to Korean and International reader alike so I'm guessing that's why there's not much spoiler for it. I think it's not a heavy read so I can say I enjoyed it a bit just the thing with the temple/god/goddess that felt a little hard for me to read probably because it's a bit hard for me to understand ^^

18. Mena15

Mena15 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh.. I think I dislike the ML more than before. He's so hopeless :facepalm:
    And yeah, it seems confused all the saintess stuff.

Btw, is the GD like a 2ML or someone important?

Again, thanks for the spoilers :blobmelt:

19. holalalaho

holalalaho Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. skiesbleu

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason the Saintess couldn't get cure using holy power and other type of treatment is because she's losing her's. Meanwhile during all these time the Saintess in a comatose state Ian keeps his focus on her. Not because he's still in love with her but because he want answers. What happened during the expedition, where the Saintess was the whole time they thought she was dead. And he also was wondering about how truthful was her words about the promise she made with him about leaving her Sainthood to be with him after the expedition (because Conrad, the Crown Prince told Ian about her odd behaviour with him; wearing revealing outfit and trying to seduce him when Conrad was staying at the temple for some ceremony making Ian realized things). During this time Elsia house got burned down. She didn't intend to tell Ian because he seemed distress and she doesn't want to add more burden on him. After weeks, Elsia decides to try and moved on from Ian, so she confessed, said her goodbye and left. Ian was dumbfounded and felt happy but this dumb man was frozen for too long. When he was about to chase after her, that bitch ass Saintess decided to woke up. So he handle her first. This bitch asked for the CP first thing after everything.

*Elsia was staying at an inn after the fire accident.

Elsia met GD at the inn. Heard she's leaving and offered to help her. She decided to follow him. At this point she still haven't leave the capital/empire. The GD came to the empire as an ambassador. The woman his brother married, the Empress is from a ducal family from the empire (the Empress is nice, her birth family- not so much). So he got to stay in a private resident where Elsia spent time there until she gave birth to her twins. GD is the 2nd ML. Have some feeling for her but still trying to push her towards Ian. Elsia don't want to hear any news about Ian or Kayla, the Saintess afraid for the news that they're getting together. She give birth to a pair of twin named Ronald and Olivia. Ronald looks exactly like Ian while Olivia take after her. They left the empire shortly after the twins are born with Elsia taking on a new identity with the help of Conrad (yes he knew where she are and that she's pregnant. Conrad also have feelings for her. He could be the 2nd ML but she spent more time with the GD.) Before they left GD sent a letter to Ian telling him about her leaving (I can't remember him telling about the children or not) and that they would be waiting at the port (?) for him but didn't include her name in it. So Elsia left with a broken heart cause GD tells her that he sent a letter to him.

Shortly after Ian took care of Kayla, he left to buy Elsia a flower to confess to her too and then proceed to her house. He was shocked to find that her house was burnt down and asked the nearest knight. He was devastated that he didn't managed to pay more attention towards Elsia. Went to the inn at she supposedly stayed at but found out that she already left. Went to see Conrad to give him command to search for Elsia (I think Conrad refused can't remember the details.) He went about searching on her own everywhere but found no clue. Went back to the house and saw Leah (one of her doll/puppet) so he knew she's close by cause the doll can't function well if the owner are far away. Went inside the room (not sure if he saw Leah first or went into the room first; sorry :sweating_profusely:) found her confession letter (he cried reading it and realized how dumb he is) and the jewelry she prepared for them. He took (I think cause I honestly don't remember this part much) his part of the jewelry (she prepare a pair of ring I think) and put the jewelry he prepare (a necklace; the necklace that Kayla thought were for her) for her on the table and left. During the ball to welcome Kayla (which she demand they have one for her), she keeps talking about how she lift(?) save(?) Conrad who apparently have a curse on him. Conrad didn't believe shit she said, neither did Ian. Cause he finally sees how Kayla is. Nersian, the commander of the Tyr Church (he's evil) gave(?) asked(?) Kayla to touch one of the Holy object but the object seems to rejected her. The Holy object won't harm/reject people who have divine power so when the object rejected Kayla it become big news.

• Elsia have 3 doll/puppet; Woody (her first doll), White Bunny (a healing doll), Leah (she is the doll/puppet that are the most perfect)
    • Before (or after?) Kayla appearance, Ian mother wanted to find a bride for Ian. Elsia and his parents didn't consider that he have feeling for her.
    • Ian parents dislike Kayla. I think his brother also doesn't like her. But his parents like Elsia very much.
    • The letter that the GD sent was well received by the butler but his mother saw the letter and read them. Thinking the letter is from Kayla, and that she was blackmailing Ian for marriage she asked the butler to burn it (so yeah it's his mother fault why he didn't get them.)
    • During the whole pregnancy, Conrad knew Elsia whereabout but decided to keep it a secret because Elsia asked for him to keep it a secret. Conrad really respect her and are in love with her. Longer than Ian loves Elsia. Longer that Elsia loves Ian.

sorry for the messy update :blobsweat_2:

Last edited: May 29, 2022