Spoiler I don't want this reincarnation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zachary, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Iso

Iso Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a fake wedding so no we still have hope

2. Toriiyi

Toriiyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep it’s only on the fairytale arc

3. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry I haven't gotten to this part yet but how did the bet happen?

4. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter?

5. Iso

Iso Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc starts around 300 ch I'm not sure and i can't check it anymore

6. Toriiyi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh CSY bet that with HTH when CSY found out that HYG gave HTH an SS coat

chinghe and cciel04 like this.
  7. Toriiyi

Reading List:
    Link
    Same bro

8. Toriiyi

Reading List:
    Link
    67. With forget-me-nots in my arms

Waiting for the burning fire to subside to some extent, we crossed the burnt corpses and headed to the Doctor.

The doctor, who had his shoulder, stomach, and side pierced by the bone tentacles attached to Kang Seung-geon's back, seemed to stop breathing right after he pressed the explosion button.

The sight of the Doctor who died without being able to remove the bones embedded in his body with his eyes wide open was terrifying. He was killed by the fusion he experimented with and died. He might be a fitting ending for him.

“It came out of my arms.”

Seo-hyeok Woo, who had undressed and put on his clothes, pulled something out of the doctor's pocket. He was the bead item I had seen before.

“It’s broken.”

“It looks like it was damaged by Kang Seung-geon’s attack.”

So, unlike last time, I couldn't run away. Even if I ran away with this body, I wouldn't be able to live.

“Han Yi-gyeol, look over there!”

Edward, who was standing next to me, pulled his sleeve and pointed somewhere. As Edward turned his gaze in the direction he was pointing, the pitch black darkness gradually disappeared, revealing a large iron grate.

“Those people… … .”

There were probably dozens of people lying there, fainting. It seems that these people were also cut off when all of the spiritual control of the Shinto gang was cut off earlier.

Finding the oldest among them, I immediately checked his face.

“I’m the producer of Lee Way.”

"really? this person?"

"Yeah. So it's possible that everyone else is also a producer. Min Arin, please check the condition.”

Min Arin approached the cage at my request and carefully examined Li Wei and the people.

“At first glance, he is breathing properly and there are no injuries. You'll have to look closer to know the details."

"That's fortunate. Then there is no iron fence...

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as I tried to use my energy to open the cage with the wind. My legs lost strength and my vision was blurry in an instant.

“Han Yi-gyeol!”

Woojin Kim quickly grabbed my staggering body.

A dizzying and strange sensation passed through his body dozens of times. I was trembling and not being able to come to my senses as I was hugged by Kim Woo-jin, and I realized that the cold energy that had filled my heart was disappearing.

“Ah, ah… … .”

The scar on the hand that held Kim Woo-jin's collar strongly became lighter and smaller. As before, she returned with clean Han Yi-gyeol's hands without any scars, and at the same time, Kwon Se-hyeon's energy disappeared.

“Lee Gyeol, are you okay?”

“… I'm back with Han Yi-gyeol's body."

"Eww… … .”

In that moment, a cold sweat broke out and the body itself became hot. Even though I returned to Han Yi-gyeol, the strength that had escaped did not return, so I could not stand alone.

Cheon Cheon-yeon, who was staring at me with a strange expression on my droopy face, gave the order.

“Let Kim Woo-jin continue to support Han Yi-gyeol. Eddie, can you find a way out of here?”

“The space itself is already collapsing, so it will be connected to the outside in a little while.”

“Good. We can get the producers out of the cage in the meantime. Team Leader Park Geon-ho, move.”

“You give orders to the wounded. You’re so good, really.”

While grumbling, Park Geon-ho opened the iron cage easily with one hand.

Kim Woo-jin, who wrapped my arms around my neck, lifted me up and hugged me.

“Han Yi-gyeol, just relax. I will keep holding you.”

I hate this attitude. Besides, this child Kim Woo-jin... How come it's kinda crazy I glared at Kim Woo-jin, groaning from the rising heat.

“Um, I think you’ve been through a lot and your fever is rising.”

“Are you getting sick again?”

“It doesn’t seem like that much, but… Gyeol Lee should also go to the hospital first.”

As I listened to Kim Woo-jin and Min A-rin having a frantic conversation, I couldn't hold it any longer and rested my head on Kim Woo-jin's shoulder.

It was definitely in a tired state, so it was quite comfortable even in a strangely hugged state, so the tension was relieved a bit.

“Ah, look there! Space is disappearing!”

“It’s a familiar scene. Is it inside the American red market?”

The surrounding area, which had been filled with darkness, was filled with white light, and the American Red Market on the other side began to appear.

It was the vacant lot where he found the last traces of Lee Wei's creator.

“Oh my God, Eddie!”

As we got out of the room, Chloe and Jake, who were waiting in the open space, ran to each other and hugged Edward. After that, the Athena Guild staff and the medical team were waiting.

“All those who were missing are back!”

“There is an injured person.”

“Medical team, please come over here and check your condition.”

I slowly closed my eyes as I watched Chloe weeping while holding Edward. The commotion that filled the surroundings was very pleasant.

I had a feeling that I had come back late. After a terrible nightmare, we woke up.

Amidst the blurred consciousness, Se-hyeon Kwon's smiling face passed by. Somehow it got a little sloppy.

Se-hyeon Kwon, who was reading a book while lying on the sofa in the office, came into view. The warm midday sun shone through the window and the sound of birds chirping faintly spread.

Feeling at ease, he approached Kwon Se-hyeon and sat down on the sofa across from him. Seeing that the cover of the book he was looking at was pitch black, I asked quietly.

“Are you having fun?”

“Of course it’s fun to watch.”

“I’ve seen so many, is it still fun?”

Kwon Se-hyeon, who looked away from the book at the continuing question, smiled.

“You know everything, what else are you asking?”

“How many books are there?”

“Two volumes.”

Se-hyeon Kwon closed the book and got up. Sitting in a position similar to mine, he opened his mouth first this time.

“After that, there was something I wanted to say.”

"What."

“It’s an angel play.”

He frowned at the name he hadn't thought of. Se-hyeon Kwon, noticing that my heart has become a little uncomfortable, put the book on the table with his eyebrows slightly curved.

“It was very different from the personality I had imagined.”

"iced coffee… but. It must have been.”

I nodded my head as I remembered the appearance of Angel Yeon in the Abyss one after another.

What, it was nothing. Coughing for nothing, I leaned back on the sofa and answered.

“He has been through a lot of trouble. It's not in the book."

“You seem to care quite a bit.”

“It’s a partnership. For now.”

Kwon Se-hyeon, who was listening to me with a strange smile, gently swept the cover of the book with a scar-filled hand.

“Ha Tae-heon… It was just what I expected.”

"Yes?"

“Is it because you’re the main character? good voice He has a nice face.”

“I was also surprised when I first heard it. I wondered what kind of person could have such a good voice.”

“I think so. Well, it doesn’t have to be the same.”

“We are not strange. Anyone would think it would be good to hear Taeheon Ha’s voice.”

"That too… That's right. Kim Woo-jin was surprisingly quite cute. Min Arin was much nicer than what I saw in her novels.”

“Kim Woo-jin is a bit shy, but he knows a lot about what a child can do and has a good personality. Min Arin is surprisingly resolute. She is often scolded and quite scared.”

“If you did something bad, you should be scolded. Aren't you running around too much?"

“It’s true that accidents happen, but… I don't want to hear from you... … .”

As he murmured, Kwon Se-hyeon lightly burst into laughter.

“Just give up. We used to hear nagging from Yeon Seon-woo and Ko Dong-ju before.”

“At that time, I thought you two were being sensitive. But it seems like our problem is right.”

“I knew it when I met you too. We rotted inside the two of them a lot.”

When I put their names on my lips, the tip of my tongue wrote.

“Yeah, really… That it's not good to carry everything alone... I didn’t know.”

“… … .”

“If I had made a different choice then… Our future will be different.”

I firmly believed that if I endured, everyone would be happy.

The way I was in the past, when I was proud that I would be able to do something by myself, even after all the people around me were trying to help, it was just funny now. As a result, many relationships that could not be preserved have stabbed my heart.

"it's okay."

Sehyun Kwon said in a calm voice.

“Because I already know.”

“… … .”

“You have to keep living.”

At the last moment, looking at me, I remembered the troubled smile that Yeon Seon-woo made. The hand that held my arm tightly.

“I will live. I have to keep my promise.”

“There are a lot of people around.”

“They are too much for me.”

“You still like it, don’t you?”

I raised my bowed head and met Kwon Se-hyeon, who was sitting in front of me.

“If you like it, you should cherish it.”

“… it's precious Above all else.”

“I hope I can keep it this time.”

The sunlight shining through the window gradually grew stronger.

Like a miracle, he instinctively recognized that the given time was coming to an end. A white light fell on Kwon Se-hyun's side face.

“Everything will be fine.”

“Kwon Se-hyun.”

“Goodbye, Han Yi-gyeol.”

My eyes were filled with light. The image of Kwon Se-hyeon disappearing as if broken in the white light was painfully dazzling.

Consciousness quickly cleared. When I opened my eyes through the white light, I saw a room that looked like a hospital room. Tears streamed down his face as he took a deep breath and struggled to get up.

"Ah… … .”

As I staggered out of bed, I found my cell phone on the bedside table. Did the person who took me to the hospital take care of me? When I lifted the phone with trembling hands, the screen turned on, showing the date and time.

“… … .”

Seeing that, a disappointing smile came out of my mouth. The clearly engraved numbers seemed to make fun of me.

September 2nd. It's been two weeks since we entered the space... It was Kwon Se-hyun's birthday.

I couldn't stand it any longer and collapsed while holding my phone. Tears fell on the screen that was written on September 2nd.

9. Toriiyi

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know maybe if I have free time

chinghe likes this.
  10. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more director his appearence is too short.
    KSH has his own room at director's house bcs they drink together very often.
    When he first started drinking he would get plastered cuz he tried to patch director's pace.
    Also director got jealous bcs a woman? was interested in KSH but became satisfied when KSH didn't even rmbr her.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  11. Toriiyi

Reading List:
    Link
    oh you can find it in author’s postype or official twitter
    Here’s the link to the QnA about IDWTR

https://chasun123-postype-com.trans...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

there’s 14 QnA episodes btw

Tiramiss u and yuntaeyang like this.