Spoiler The Baby Land Lord Is Retiring/아기 건물주는 이만 은퇴합니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said that the holy power can be a curse and destruction weapon and seeing that someone wanted to get rid of ML(assuming) its probably about the destruction of the continent or the empire
    Duke's brother wants to borrow money for some scam business idea but it's more likely he has gambaling debt.
    Uncle's wife she says bad things to MC and she tries to force MC to decline her inheritance so as a pay back she cries and for those aids who came what they saw crying 3 years old child saying she can't force her father to give them money and that woman raising her hand. And so they have harder time to ask for money (which they don't get) and apparently she told the nanny to do those things to MC but for now it's not known.
    Mechina she acts like and overly pure kid but tries to 1. When they went on the walk and MC when away she cried saying she got pushed by MC, when she got busted she tries to say its a misunderstanding and MC forgives her because it's bothersome. 2. When MC almost got hit by that faty apparently she told him to hit her (my assumption she wanted to save and earn so point) and after stopping him he asked why she stopped him when she told him to do and again she says it's a misunderstanding. 3. She tries (after her mother said to do something) to make MC fell bad and let them stay but gets shot down and she doesn't understand why her act isn't Workington MC (because she thinks MC is stupid) 4. Tries to be MC friend/maid but get overturned by Duke.
    Fatty acts high and mighty says bad thing and does bad things to MC and tries to win favor of suport for his sucesion from the vasals

When they saw carriage the Duke gave MC they all got pale it's a refreshing scene.

All of them are rotten to the core and MC tries to repay them as much as she can saying that fattys education is bad, set up uncles wife how Mechina tried (but MC was successful) and etc

Melita_H, RakaSarkar, Dofu and 17 others like this.
  2. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read the most recent chapter bc i was curious about the vibe of the story, but is this story just gonna be MC being "smart" but everything she does is common sense and everyone around her is super dumbed down? seriously, "hiring unemployed people to greate job growth" is nothing revolutionary but the author had to make the adults so dumb/ emotionally distracted that they applauded a baby for the ~amazing~ idea
    i wish more authors were actually creative with showing an MC's intelligence instead of just making everyone around them dumb af to make MC look like a genius. reminds me of that one manhwa where there was an MC that said that the novel's author wrote FL was smart but never showed it. then obviously when they met the FL, they weren't LOL (or they did something so obvious that somehow professionals couldn't think of)

edit: just read ch 2 where she managed to solve a geometry plug and chug problem gshkjgfdgs tbf not like they can just google the equation but still im not impressed so far about how her intellect is shown

3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly! Imagine a world where people haven’t built anything for a century just because some kingdom has killed off all architects. Does the author think that building a hut is something an architect needs to do? Or that rich people in a kingdom would stay in ruined houses when they could just pay to a foreign architect? The world setup is too childish and naive for adults, and gives a totally wrong impression to the young readers if there are any.

Melita_H, Nada Amore and Peerly like this.
  4. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it seems more like poor research from an author/ biased research (only looking at data that's close to their idea of an architect)

like legit HOW are only commoners' houses being the ones collapsing? Also you don't hire architects to do home repairs LOL and commoners of all people would know how to fix things themselves because you know, it's cheaper. author acting like all houses were made of straw when a lot of hundreds of years old houses are still standing. it would make sense if the empire secretly has architects that exclusively work for nobles/ have a group of architects that are secretly trying to revive the industry since they can see the effects. but so far no sign of anyone actually doing that. the kingdom just kind of.... accepted it???

A lot of premises that involve a specific industry get kinda dumb when you make them solutions to societal issues (50 tea recipes w/ alcoholism/ corsets ughhhhh). but authors have to make it such a big deal to make the MC look like a genius without trying (imo being good at math alone doesn't make u a genius architect lol). imo i think there's a way to make it work, but lack of research is what's making the story ridiculous. tbh the plot point of a kign killing off all the architects bc his fiance used a secret passage is already ridic.

continuing to read so i can see what happens to that illegitimate cousin lol. does she know she's illegitimate? i just wanna know about the revenge idrc about the MC's 'genius' or even the ML

5. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The uncle family's fate (baron)
    They got kicked out from duke's lineage in MC's 7th birthday party because the baroness gave our MC a cursed brooch and her son stole it in the end (lmao).
    The son get mentally unstable, and in the end being brainwashed by the temple and another duke x [not duke ryan, but the other one. I forget his name lmao.] (later he'll be used as a puppet to find some book (it's about how to summon the God in the world) in the duchy for the temple [so daddy has found the book but he can't understand the content, and there's some fire breakout and the book gone there, but fortunately MC's mother had researched & interpreted content of that book.]).

Mechina the girl one she graduated from the academy and became the servant of duke x's daughter. In the end she's just being used, and almost married off to some scumbag by that x's daughter plan (ugh, let me tell ya this x's daughter, lil brat really annoying, your typical high nosed, spoiled, rich kid). But in the end Mechina realized that her enemy wasn't MC but the duke x's for using his bro as a puppet.

The baroness and baron just weeping nonstop after lost their son.

6. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is mechina really FL's cousin? in the last manhwa update, the baron with green eyes called mechina as his pitiful child in his inner monologue.

KiseonYi likes this.
  7. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yups she's that baron's (the one with brown hair) child. The baron took her hair and did a paternity test (a product that MC will own in the future, btw it happened when mc is 17 y.o.).
    Since he's do it with an evil intention (he hope to let the world know that Mechina is his illegitimate child with the baroness adagio and somehow make her marry mason [err, Mason is actually Mechina's big bro, this is how he's being used to infiltrate duchy to find a book]).
    And the MC actually told her what she wants. And in the end Mechina chooses to abandon him since she doesn't have any pride as a noble again (since she's treated like a maid for that duke x's daughter. And she knows what'll happen to her if the fact that she's an illegitimate child becomes known [she doesn't want to put herself in a situation that is more severe than her current situation]).

8. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the most recent chapter in the manhua (chapter 36) and
    they say that the ML is destined to kill whoever sees his face. I wonder why? Is it bc of how powerful his divine power is? It doesn’t add up to me. Can someone explain who knows? Or have any speculations?

9. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you saw that from manhwa, but you should remember that 'I, you and etc' doesn't realy match like how in in some chapters "Oh, this was passed down to her by her mother" if you corrected it would be Oh, this was passed down to me by my mother.

So if you would correct that sentence it would actually be that he is going to be killed not the other way around. So he need to be protected for now and trained in sword/magic/divine magic (which he doesn't want to learn)

Maybe ML has inhertited his father face or somthing simmilar or is somthing else.
    She had a tour in her mother's house and she wanted to see knight's training ground because her father doesn't let her. When see entered she saw a young boy who she presumed was apprentice (ML) and when she started at him she was like sucked in and stared and him and after nanny told her not to stare they left, but MC doesn't understand what she just felt

When ML heard MC was coming he was excited (ML doesn't say his name but remember what MC named him?). After they met and MC left he was smiling. (So assumption dense MC latter on? And active ML)

He has all 4 great elements, that shocked the spirits because people get maximum of 2 elements.
    He has way too much divine magic (and that makes him one of the reason he is targeted other is maybe because of his face).
    He is very talented with the sword

Melita_H, Alniyat, Dofu and 12 others like this.
  10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Wapdyne likes this.
  11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about MC going into society,being recognized as the true heir and stuff?

12. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seemed like the female cousin was trying everything she could to worm her way into money.

13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, does anyone know spoiler about the tea? The tea sound dangerous according to MC, why the tea is popular now?

14. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I've read that novel but I forgot the title. May I know the name of the novel you are referring to?

15. TriggeredChiken

TriggeredChiken Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've been reading the manhwa, but there's been something that's been bothering me since his appearance....

"Corpse", or who I assume is the ML Evan, has this one duke who wants him. Now, in the manhwa he looks like said duke, so my question is: What is his relation to said duke?

Is it a familial relation or an "I can take over the kingdom with this child, so you are mine now" kind of relation?

Thank you to whoever answers :aww:

Melita_H and Alniyat like this.
  16. Lonely_Nbd4U

Lonely_Nbd4U Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about MC's "twin brother"???

17. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No more updates?
    What’s the story of ml’s family?
    Will there be any challenges with ml and mc getting together?

18. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers~

ML is the twin brother of the crown prince (the one who stayed in MCs house for six months). There’s a prophecy about him, that he would be so powerful people would idolize him as their new god or something like that? Anyway, when MC figured out MLs identity, her father sent him away to become stronger so MC would not be in danger for being close to him. They stayed apart for at least 10 years?
    The evil Duke, together with the temple, took MCs cousin’s body (the one who looked like a pig) and sacrificed many children to put another soul inside (one loyal to the temple) and also changed his appearance. Then this boy was sent to MCs family pretending he is MC’s “lost twin brother”. They used the cousin’s body to fool the test that checks if people are blood related (people blood related always have 20% of something I don’t remember in common - always 20%, even if it’s a brother or a distant cousin - and something around 1% if they’re not blood related). MC and her father pretended to accept the boy to catch the traitors and also figure out what they want. It looks like the boy is looking for a book of sages or tome thing like that, but there’s a chance MC’s father burned it when he was little.

oh, and it’s probably already out in the manhwa, but I’ll add this spoilers here too:
    With the ring, MC’s mother can see the past and the future and also time travel. She is the pregnant woman who gave MC the ring is her past life (she can find people’s past and future life). She did so because she knew she was going to die and would not be able to give the ring personally to MC. MCs father loved the mother a lot. He was not by her side as per her request as the mother knew that the duchy would be destroyed if the father was not there protecting it. MCs ability is different.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
  19. Luuupan

Luuupan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know what happens to Ariana ( (the Duke's daughter who hates MC)