Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. usernamedaia

usernamedaia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello everyone! where can I read all the published chapters with English translation? I can't find a translation of 2 book anywhere. In the second book, I read up to 34 chapters. Can you tell me which chapter the book came out to. I hope you will understand what I have written, English is not my first language:)

2. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @EnterYourNickname has answered this perfectly. here’s the transcript:

Rogue83 likes this.
  3. usernamedaia

usernamedaia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

MissuzCalypse likes this.
  4. Rogue83

Rogue83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a healing salve to my heart! :blobnosebleed: No traitors or instigators or architects among our dear ones, and hopefully, extended chapters! :aww:
    Thank you, sempai! Hoping for the best! :love:

If you please,
    Arian Roem was a direct descendant, and looked like Maxi, but for the Duke's red hair? Um. What about Rosetta's Mom? Was she a Roem sister or a cousin?

Yeah! :love:
    I love the birthing scene theories! :LOL:
    I hope Riftan wouldn't be traumatised that he wouldn't consider having more babies! :X3: Ruth, please "Imperio" the shizzz outta the Commander during the labour! :ROFLMAO:

5. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    true! i just want my Ruth Quahel and Seyjour to be safe and happy too like the couple. A74C4ECF-BB36-4349-B165-916A487D8B05.jpeg 59BA7810-3C4D-4A55-85E0-A53A072CD162.jpeg lol https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=tnwls5981&logNo=222614039650

Rosetta’s mom is a distant cousin of Aryan Roem Gorta. she’s even unnamed in the story. The duke has an auburn hair. :( sadly I think maxi got the color of her hair from her dad.

6. Rogue83

Reading List:
    Link
    This is gold!!! Ohmigoodness! :aww::blobnosebleed::aww: thank you so much!
    Also, can I still subscribe to dear KSJ's blog?
    And, yes, I don't think she is required to write side stories, goodness. It must mean some readers are like, clamouring forcefully for them?
    Don't worry, KSJ sempai, that just means people cannot get enough of UTOT! :blobsweat:

Aha! Distant cousin! Hehehheh. It makes me feel relieved, somehow. :blob_grin:
    Although. Urk. It seems strange that the red colour that Riftan is so enamoured about is from that hateful man. :blobsleepless:
    But, it doesn't matter now.
    I just hoped she got everything from her Mom, like, spitting image. Heheheh
    That's Rosetta, then, being golden haired and all.

7. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    139 is hereee. EDITED NOW

Gyst: Seems like we are right in our theory that the TRAITOR IS A PRIEST/ GROUP of PRIESTS/church people. the question is from which denomination… old or new???

not our boy quahel okay?definitely not quahel. even he is confused af. lol

The scene started with Hebby lightening up the mood in the dining table. he was like come on guys, we just finished a battle, why arent you enjoying the food?

And then Quahel, haha, bluntly said that Hebby sound comfortable. He said he wasnt there to enjoy dinner. So Richt asked him his purpose in going there.

Quahel explained that they need a holy relic that is under the jurisdiction of Darund: Cup of Purification. That cup has the power to purify all contaminate power and create holy water. wow!

But then, Lady of Darund butted in the conversation basically saying they wont release the cup. They got it through a formal process and was given permission by the Holy Father to keep it for the next 10 years.

and here’s the funny part. i told you! quahel and bleston are like siblings. They were basically saying that even if they wont release it, they will take it to save the people and lands. (basically bleston logic)

Ofcourse, Riftan told them to shut up. They reassured the lady that they wont take the cup permanently. after the war, they’ll return it and even help in the restoration funds of darund, etc. ofcourse, the lady was happy with that.

Then, as quahel is about to leave, Riftan called him. and he asked if the reason why the monsters attacked Darund was because the holy relic is there. Quahel didnt respond but silence means yes my friends. lol

So Maxi was anxious again. Riftan was worried because she basically ate little or (nothing at all). but maxi was so tired so she didnt wait for Riftan and retired to sleep already. By dawn/ middle of the night, she woke up and went to the temple to check on her patients.

Then she saw Riftan by the bonfire, they were so sweet hahahahha fluff fluff, she sat between his legs and basically looking like a baby chick.

Then the chapter ended with Maxi and Riftan reminiscing on their first snowfall together in Anatol.

Edited: the cup is needed to safely purify the contaminated magic in the 2 temples conquered by the monsters. They have to purify those temples again to safely seal the flow of the mana (so as the resurrection wont be successful) something like that.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  8. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t wait to see if there is any jealousy or fluffy moments. Please at least let us have one before war again and again TT

rubiciel, katrerinaa and manlyman like this.
  9. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OHH I'M EXCITEDDDD

10. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 139 is up!! The ending is so cute!!
    due to the harsh winds Riftan opens up his cloak to let Maxi in and they cuddle!! They begin to reminisce about horseriding in winter in Anatol. Maybe he'll tell her some of his past!! Tell her that he'd want to be resurrected as her hair.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  11. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, now a holy chalice? Isn't that a bit too much?

But Riftan and Maxi are so sweet at the end. While Riftan would like to kill Richt on the spot. Richt is just a brutal Nordman.

12. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With regards to Maxi's hair colour, I take a bit of comfort in the fact that to have a child with red hair BOTH parents need to carry the gene, so although the duke has red hair, her mother would have had the gene too, which is lovely. I know this because I have auburn hair and my dad did too (he's white now!), but my mum's hair was blonde/brown. For that I'm not giving the duke all the credit by himself! ha ha ha!

This made me feel so warm inside. I love it when they talk about their past, it's so cute. I loved how Maxi poked her head through his cloak to watch the fire, a chick with it's mom. Such a sweet thing compared to what's going on around them at the moment.

Kuahel definitely knows something. It kind of sounds like the traitor is from the Church and he knows it, but wants to try to deal with it himself as soon as possible, he's probably mortified and ashamed by it, and we know how secretive he is. Makes sense as to why he's there now and not with the Holy Knights??? More theories, but I feel better about Kuahel's motives today.

13. aniarre

aniarre Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody else got a feeling that Maxi might be pregnant
    Like loss of appetite and low on energy etc..

14. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it is not. This was already mentioned in chapter 137 (I think) that she is not pregnant. As I understand it, this was checked beforehand. I don't think Riftan would have taken her otherwise.

She is no longer hungry because the discussions at the table were too much for her and her energy has dropped because she was exhausted from the fight.

One day hopefully. Fingers crossed

Oh yes, you're right. He wants to save the face of the Church.
    Typical men, always want to sort everything out on their own.

15. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She might get pregnant after the 1 week of snusnu in chapter 118-122. but then how can she confirmed she is not pregnant later in the chapter where they snusnu in the tent? they dont even have pregnancy test kit that time. Maybe she got her period in between?

It's lovely that Riftan asked Maxi to come to him and snuggle in front of the bonfire. That reminds them of their happy times in Anatol, where they used to go out on dates together. Friday please come soon. I cant wait to read their continued conversations, reminiscing of their old times.

16. Rogue83

Reading List:
    Link
    Whew! It's like the Holy Grail + Robin of the Hood quest + Dungeons and Dragons and WOW and lemony lemony smutt! :love:

17. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe when the novel is near its end that she will announce that she's pregnant or something like that. But I do have this hunch that she might get pregnant in the future and possibly give birth while they are in battle or war. Hope it doesn't happen though:(
    I want them to be happy in anatol, the RDKs, Maxi and Riftan and their child (I know it's just me but I'm really hoping for a baby girl that has Maxi's red hair and skin color, I bet she'd be so pretty:LOL::LOL::LOL:). Man I can't wait for Book 2 to be translated:cry::cry::cry: It's so painful to wait:(:(

18. Rogue83

Reading List:
    Link
    This is better and better!
    Kuahel is just his secretive and lordly self, and that bit about the genes makes me feel less weird. Hahahaa damn the Duke. I wonder how he is faring, though. Isn't Croyso one of the devastated lands?

19. Cindy_ng1313

Cindy_ng1313 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I alway think that it is the Old church that did this. They held the power for so so long and I'm pretty sure that they did some secrect investigate in Pamela long before. They must knew about the whole monster army thing and use it agaisnt the new Pope. The mana stone must be stolen by them too because no matter how intelligent the monster could be, that task is just simply impossible for them.
    And Balto is their alliance for sure. Not for the monster part but for sure for the politic part. In fact, I'm down that even the Balto king have no idea that this whole nightmare have anything to do with thw old church. The Old church might promised the Balto king and even king Rubeun too something if they are side with them when they denounce the new Pope after the war and they are just happily accept that offer. That more make sense because Richt was super upset about going to war again and how he totally determine and listen to Riftan this time

20. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna see the look on his face when he hears that his daughter whom he thought useless is now one of the wizards(add ruth) of the strongest knights in the continent and the hero of ethylene castle. Really rooting for him to suffer:mad: