Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Astrid

Astrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I was really disappointed with Medea, she is so smart couldn't she think of some excuse and refuse him? Does she really hate him or she actually wanted to do it? Well I got back and looked at old chapters. There is this moment in chapter 38, when Eros comes and Medea says she is tired and asks him to go back but he just ignores it and comes anyway. Medea then says 'He always does as he pleases'. Pretty sure it can also apply to the sex scene. Both Medea and Psyche had to live in each other bodies. Besides kissing with Helio and Eros, Psyche injured Medea body multiple times. Of course it's all fine since she can heal. Practical Medea also may think - Psyche was sleeping with him anyway, it's not like she loses her virginity. Honestly, I don't really understand the author setting - how could they do it before the wedding? But it was weird from ch1, when both go to some honeymoon to celebrate engagement. If you look at it from another perspective if Medea really hate him, she also may feel unpleasant to do it with him. It's just to me feels like Medea doesn't care about pain or her body all that much.

Popcrazy, Nagisa11, Evrasuy and 2 others like this.
  2. hanajoy

hanajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys what if SAM did this to lower the image of Medea, so that she can give Medea a deathflag?? :cry: Medea might be wrong but I don't want her to die, seriously.
    Since things are chaotic, I don't believe in any theory anymore. SAM-nim looked like she can do anything rn :cry:

3. Lili for Tea

Lili for Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask do you feel free if your best friend slept with your lover. Stop finding any reasons to justify the deed or ppl see you as hypocrisy. You’d better find an excuse that proves Medea wasn't in Psyche’s body.

In the beginning, Medea killed Psyche’s knight to gave Psyche the pain she went through. The pain she lost Nana. I still don’t know how Psyche will solve this issue with Medea. I’m sure that Psyche will forgive Medea because of their friendship. If you read the recent chapters, Psyche is still hurt because of Eros’s betrayal. I hate how readers trying to turn YT into suffering Olympic.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  4. aiheli

aiheli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i see it in the tiktok side of fandom some of them is the one that just read yt for fanservice and blind medea defenders , was medea thirsty for that with eros?why is she blushing compared when her and heli did it ,was this consider as harem?i can't stand that genre, it's disgusting and i dont think i can forgive her (I'm not psyche but i cant that's just disgusting and it seems she lacks respect for psyche's body even if they did it before ) but let's see why did she do that there's a ton of excuse she can make but i can't think of any excuse why did she do that?if it's before the banquet she can say that her body still hurts or she still feels sick if eros force her then that's shit but i dont think he force her base on medea's reaction while on psyche's body.if after the banquet then i guess she wanna taste of eros jk but yeh I don't like this at all as a person that have a common sense.

5. Priyanka14

Priyanka14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May or may not. You can't know coz the author didn't explicitly imply it anywhere. If anything, the scenes implied as if Medea didn't mind doing it with him (the scratch marks on his body and her reaction doesn't show the slightest bit of discomfort) There isn't even any monologue that shows it.
    Also you can't compare this scene with sex. Here Eros forced his way in coz he thought Psyche's divinity was malfunctioning. It's a big deal for him since he dated her because of it. People are saying Medea could have refused him coz she wasn't traumatized or abused by him for years. She knew full well how Psyche felt about Eros. Plus, this happened after the drowning accident so she had the perfect excuse too. And Eros wouldn't force something like that on Psyche since that would ruin his image in front of her. (proven by the fact when she asked for a breakup, he put up an entire waterfall show in front of her)

Are you seriously comparing the scenes where Helio and Psyche PRETENDED to be lovers to SAVE their lives and the scene where Eros SEXUALLY ASSAULTED an emotionally vulnerable woman? Even after being broken, she still stopped him. What excuse Medea does have?
    Medea had the perfect opportunity to come clean when Psyche apologized but she said nothing.

I think og Psyche and Eros did it after they got engaged. Coz they generally met at the garden when they were just lovers. That's why count and countess Callista didn't mind either maybe since they knew that their daughter will marry him soon.

I am surprised at nobody mentioning about Helio here. It was already revealed that Helio and Medea were fwb for a long time. Did Medea tell Helio about this? I remember him being so uncomfortable while pretending to be lovers with Psyche. There wasn't any scene that I remember where she told him. Doesn't that imply that she betrayed him too kinda? I know they aren't lovers so she doesn't have any obligation to him but since she knows how he feels about her and even sleeps with him...it feels somewhat wrong.

Edit: Just saw people calling Psyche "impure" now since she slept with Eros. I am sorry, but what does virginity have to do with purity of a person? On top of that she literally slept with a man she was in love with without knowing who he really was.
    I also don't see the point of the author showing Eros trampling over Psyche in every possible way only to make it Eros vs Medea. He doesn't care about what he did to her at all and on top says "A woman like you doesn't deserve to be the empress." The audacity. He's a vile creature, not human.

Nagisa11, mallekei, KeyJay and 11 others like this.
  6. hanajoy

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda calm now so I think I need to admit it that Medea used to be a person who can do anything to achieve what she wants. Not really suprised she did it with Eros if it happened before the birthday banquet. She thought she would stay in Psyche's body and take everything from Psyche at that time (include Psyche's body) But really I still don't see the point of bringing this on. Like why? We don't want to know about this SAM-nim, it's so jsfsgsjsiwjw
    About Heli... I kinda feel like Medea doesn't deserve his love anymore. My boy he just... :cry::cry::cry: But since Medea is still developing, I hope that she will say sorry to Psyche and Heli one day...:cry:

7. aiheli

aiheli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean if I'm gonna be honest she HAVE to apologize for what she did to BOTH PSYCHE AND HELI .and also my boy:cry::cry: medea doesn't deserve him ,heli deserve therapy and that's the truth it's better to have a therapist and now I'm one of the people that ship heli x therapy lol.

8. hanajoy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you my name is therapy now.

Nagisa11, KeyJay, raxellayoo and 6 others like this.
  9. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo there was this comment that ask about the situation because they didn’t understand, a person reply and everything is fine, but then they have the fucking audacity to utter these words ( the person who reply)

“ Well what can Medea do, she have to have sex with Eros in order to prevent him from finding out about the switch. We can only blame og!Psyche for this”

The fucking hell???? Blaming Psyche for having sex with her fiancé? And here I thought toxic Medea fans could not get worse. Once again I am speechless about their mentality.

People have been saying that we overreact about this and in the political world, such things are common…. Like are we even on the same page now? It’s not that the sex is disturbing, it’s the fact that Medea is using Psyche’s body to do this and the fact she thinks she have the rights to make a decision like this in Psyche’s body that is upsetting.

10. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after seeing raw of today's ch n knowing its not even psyche i can't even ..........
    this angst argh
    my poor psyche

11. vijipooja

vijipooja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOULD ANY KIND SOUL EXPLAIN ME WHAT HAPPENED IN CH 122 ??

Nagisa11 likes this.
  12. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing you say here justify her behaviour I'm so sick and tired of seeing people trying to justify this disgusting thing and the reason because it seemed like you were reading with your eyes closed Psyche kiss Helio was so they couldn't get caught and that plan was in jeopardy if they got caught Eros would have known they are working together and they are allies and you go on a to talk about how Psyche got herself hurt when she was in Medea Body but you for getting to know she did that to go against Medea father even Medea were proud of her and she said how she couldn't have done what psyche did because she couldn't stand up to her father and the girl not being a virgin doesn't give her right to do what she did in her body and remember when Eros literally Force psyche to kiss him when she was in Medea body she felt disgusted and were even crying and bit her lip that blood were coming out because she knew it wasn't her body and she respected who everybody she was in and people were still mad at her but it look like Medea doesn't do the same. I feel so sorry for Psyche because her body has become a toy for them if they're not having sex in it, she being forced to kiss someone if she not be forced to kiss someone she being forced to take other people hurt and that is so disgusting

13. Yukinahime21

Yukinahime21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarifying that, I just wish that the official translation in English will be release on this chapter.

Idk guys if I keep continue reading Your Throne after this. It’s just a messed up and disapointing on Medea’s part. I should just wait till the climax of this webtoon comes probably two to three years depending on SAM. Maybe on that few last remaining chapters, we will see the final outcome of each main characters esp. medea, psyche and eros.

Nagisa11, raxellayoo, Risnee and 2 others like this.
  14. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, I'm... so incredibly peeved. I try to overlook most plot developments that don't satisfy me but this is too much omg

Does Sam enjoy having Psyche stepped on from all sides or what? Medea slept with Eros in her body and Eros trashtalks her because she's the nearest punching bag he has.

Since everybody is talking about Medea and the sex issue I'll choose to focus my rant on Eros on a different matter. His words and behavior toward Psyche have always been horrible but it truly enfuriates me how he lately doesn't seem to even *see* her. So, she was also deceiving him too but she gets none of his rage, none of the merit on that? He backstabbed her brutally, tried to murder her more than once after breaking her heart and the girl has been getting up again and again: she successfully one-upped him thru teamwork with Medea, she had very little resources, couldn't contact her only ally thanks to him watching her like a hawk and also had no-one else to trust for a long time. She was in a less than ideal situation overall but still fought back. We get next to no interactions between them because Psyche is eternally put on hold and the little we do get is him not even acknowledging her?? I'm. Offended.

Like son, she is the one holding the divinity you so desire so maybe pay more attention to the closest thing to a human God there is? Who is more aware and capable than you originally thought and is surviving all your schemes. Making. Use. Of. Said. Power...? Just an idea.

Nagisa11, Evrasuy, mallekei and 12 others like this.
  15. nyanbinary

nyanbinary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the way Psyche gets consistently side-lined and ignored, Eros always had a much deeper connection to Psyche than Medea so I looked forward to him finding out he's been fooled by her of all people all along... I'm also really disappointed with the spoilers I read about how he seems to focus more on Medea, his 'obsession' with her always looked out of place for me and clumsily shoved into the plot in an attempt to make Medea more relevant, an excuse so Medea can get all the screentime while Psyche only gets crumbs from time to time.

Eros disregarding and ignoring Psyche may have made sense in the plot before he realised she played him, but for him to still ignore her after that?? When honestly, Psyche being in the know is a much bigger and serious issue for his plans, her divinity is crazy strong after all. And I was interested in seeing how Eros would handle the fact that the person in his life who always looked at him like a god and had always looked at him favorably now was definitively against him. It might come up in later chapters but I won't bother holding my breath.

I hate the fact that the story in this webtoon and its characters have fallen apart so much, I hate how the writing that was once so good and consistent now keeps throwing more disappointing, cheap and unnecessary 'twists' whose purpose only seem to 'shock' the readers instead of any narrative sustenance. Because from what I heard from others, it seems like most of the episode is about Eros realising he's been fooled and being angry... so where does this reveal that Medea violated Psyche's body to sleep with him fit in? Why was that necessary, other than to be a 'shocking twist'? It does not seem to serve any purpose other than utterly destroying Medea's character.

Psyche and Medea's relationship are one of the most wholesome, healthiest ones in the entire story, I love the amount of respect and affection each of them has for another so it just breaks my heart to see it tainted by something so heinous and unnecessary.

I don't like drawing conclusions and strong opinions from pieces and snippets of spoilers other people say because there is always a good chance something was miscommunicated or misunderstood, since I don't have access to the entire episode nor can understand its content without the official translation, but these spoilers are just messing with me, I can't help but feel repulsed by the implication Medea might have done something like this, even if it's just a small chance.

16. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiittttt, did Medea seriously sleep with Eros in Psyche's body???! :blobfearful: That's effed up. I liked this manhwa precisely because the characters are psycho but there are some lines I don't cross. Can somebody confirm 100%?

17. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to get the korean dialogues:
    you download the image you enter it to the page and to get the text in (open text)
    https://translate.yandex.com/ocr?
    or also this google chrome extension
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/copyfish-🐟-free-ocr-soft/eenjdnjldapjajjofmldgmkjaienebbj
    for example with these programs you get dialogs like this:
    이제
    선택만하면
    된다.
    메데이아와
    프시케,
    and arrange the sentences that remain in a single line by bubble speech
    이제선택만하면된다.
    메데이아와프시케,
    and you use google translate or papago to translate
    https://papago.naver.com/
    All you have to do is make a choice.
    Medeiawa Psyche,

Nagisa11 and Khloud2003 like this.
  18. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would buy the excuse of she "had" to sleep with Eros to protect the switch but the things is, Psyche and Eros are not married, there is not such a thing as a wife's vows. Also, c'mon when a woman doesn't want to sleep with someone (or is not force to), they will invent thousands of excuses to not to.

19. Lufytaro

Lufytaro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is SAM okay ?!…I’m starting to hate your throne espacially what she’s doing with Medea. Is it the way SAM wants to portrayed my girl after showing us that she’s changing ?? Like a mad bitch !?…Hhhhhhh honestly I’m trying to tell myself that it’s all a misunderstanding and that next chap will explane what really happened because there’s no way I’m putting my trust at 100% in those raws until official English translation release. And well if that really happened well I will just drop YT because I will consider that SAM is just ruining her story. I don’t get her at all what is she trying to do ?!??

Nagisa11, Auroralx, hanajoy and 7 others like this.
  20. aiheli

aiheli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a guess on what she's trying to do...maybe she wants to ruin the story quality rn and because of low expectations she can make anything she wants now without those expectation and because she have decided for the ending and she thinks that'll have a low ratings she thinks she have to ruin it now so when she publish the ending then it will receive high ratings because of our low expectations now.