Spoiler My Daughter Is the Final Boss /내 딸은 최종 보스

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Aug 30, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

My daughter destroyed the world.

At the end of the divergence, I died helplessly.

When I opened my eyes again, my five-year-old daughter was in front of me.

Stop Seol-ah Lee’s five misfortunes. (0/5)

Chance given once again.

If raised incorrectly, the world will perish.
    (This is already been translated,you can find it in nu.also u can find the MTL up to 100+ chap)
    Just google ‘My Daughter Is the Final Boss novel’ and you’ll find.plz don’t share the links here.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    My Daughter is the Final Boss
    [​IMG]
    Alternate Title: 내 딸은 최종 보스
    Author: 글쓰냐
    Raws:
    Manhwa, Novel
    Year of Release: 2022 [m], 2021 [n]

Miscellaneous Spoilers
    *Updated till post #67 by @Samona

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text. For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
    dunnoperson_ and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww the father-daughter interactions were really good on the first few chapters :aww::blobpopcorn:

The MC was an irresponsible and immature prick in his past life. At first he did not believe that Seol-ah was his daughter and he also neglected her afterwards due to his busy work as a hunter. It came to a point that even Seol-ah calls him by name and not "dad" or "father" when he met her again years later on a snow field to stop her agenda.

He did not understand why she sought out to destroy the world. He tried talking her out of it but it was futile and he could not bear to see his daughter being killed. So he battled off one of the hunters with him who did not side with the MC mentioning his daughter not being a monster and it's because he felt responsible for how she turned out then after battling it out and him losing he said sorry to Seol-ah before he died.

He went back to the time when he was 26 years old.

His mission is to stop Seol-ah from destroying the world by preventing 5 misfortunes that would happen to her and change her future.

Although we will probably know when further chapters are released what these are but MC theorized that the 1st misfortune would be his ex's death which would have caused Seol-ah so much grief and it's like a stepping stone for Seol-ah to have a bad future ahead.

The 1st chapter opens when he first met with his ex and brought his daughter with her so they could live temporarily in MC's home since their home got destroyed.

After that he basically tried asking his ex to marry him (lol) but she rejected him since she doesn't have any feelings for him left then he also tried warning her about being scammed into signing a contract from a well-known guild.

His ex was suspicious of his change when he started to bond with his daughter and was confused too like how he knew certain details from the contract from the guild she was about to sign up to.

He also treated his daughter with some good old ice cream and his relationship with her is going well to the point where he even jokes with her and they team up to prank the ex.

So far, it's great I'm waiting to see some action scenes where the MC shows off his skills that he learned in the past but it seems it would take a while because he still has a weak body rn and he wasn't able to pass the licensure exam for hunters.

But he did show a little of the skills that he acquired and learned before the time he got regressed when he killed off a Cretan bull that appeared because of a crack.

Anyways, what I'm hoping is more father-daughter moments, the MC's progress to become a very skilled hunter and the development of the MC and the ex's relationship since it's hinted that there would be more events that would happen that'll lead them closer to one another.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    Asya.M, taovkool, Bella94 and 29 others like this.
  4. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first chapters are good, I'm invested :blobpopcorn_cool::blob_plusone:

5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo i like this

6. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please.... :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

7. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there romace?:cookie:

8. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read this but based from the tags on NU, romance is not part its genres I guess it's because it focuses more on the MC's journey to discover the 5 misfortunes that would befall on his daughter and its hinted that he'll soon develop into an OP character. But it's obvious that there's going to be a lot of father and daughter moments on the novel. There are probably some circumstances that will bring him and the ex closer but it's not going to be the focal point of the story.

9. Manhwalover356

Reading List:
    Link
    But in chapter 8 or 9 MC and his ex both felt heartbeat which mrans both like each other

10. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I haven't read those chapters yet, thanks for telling me about the info. I do hope their relationship will become better and they'll be a happy fam with his daughter but I think that'll take a while since there's still a lot more chapters to go.

11. Learning Korean

Learning Korean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Piece by piece of her memory return to her back.

1st memory - when she sleep she dream about bringing her daughter to mc, mc couldnt believe and accuse her this is other person daughter. She woke up and feel afraid mc will become evil like her dream, at this point she feel comfortable living with mc and because she grew up her daughter alone she feel relax and rely to mc a lot.

2nd memory - this is during attack, actually the knight guild already know about her daughter power. So the popular guy (seong soo hyun) exploit her to unresonable demand such as unreasonable schedule, show up on television and so on. Even tell the man deong soo about her weakness. At this point she had enough money to retire but couldnt because being forced. Maybe thats why after she dead seol ah secret (wizard) are being exposed. Eventhough mc are jerk but he didnt do a cruel thing like seong soo hyun, i think at this time she hated seong soo hyun more than mc.

Btw this is my assumption, i think other people will also get their memory back such seong soo hyun. But this time MC will become very strong and protect both eun hye and seol ah.

I think another misfortune is seong soo hyun but the quest are not updated because seong soo hyun still not aware about it.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    Opelia, Caitlyn19, Asya.M and 32 others like this.
  12. Manhwalover356

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read from a site?

im_trash42 and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  13. Learning Korean

Learning Korean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL, it might rack your brain and grammar

14. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god, glad to know that its just the memory. And also glad to know mc will become op to protect both of them now.

Bella94 likes this.
  15. Bathroom_Vocalist

Bathroom_Vocalist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for more spoiler!

Thank you for both above as well :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

16. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers when Mc and Eun Hye get back together? Like romantically?

Blablasimp likes this.
  17. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Aweeee they look so badass and cute on the cover :aww:

777C310D-CED7-4C45-B4D3-69F1783FD02A.jpeg

18. Ace spear

Ace spear Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Someoneunknown

Someoneunknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see the Sword Saint grandpa being the final boss and final villain in this series With him getting his memories of what could happen and coming to believe the best way to save the world is to destroy any possibility of the world being destroy by killing the mc's daughter even if the main character play thing out perfectly to stop the 4 other misfortune. I honestly believe that the 5th misfortune was the mc's death after the daughter see him trying to be a real father for the first time in his life and the only payment for that was his death. I can already hear It Has To Be This Way from Metal Gear Rising playing in the background of said final battle between MC and the Sword Saint Grandpa

20. Manhwalover356

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is out? I'm so excited to read it:blob_pompom: