Question regarding Madara Theme!!!

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope

Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm not sure if it's a good place to ask in this question, but I don't know where else to go…

So, My problem is, I don't know how to change Madara Theme Heading Name… [ I very much like to show example but i can't since i'm new here,..NO links related allowed...] MAdara heading at top where websites names are besically written. i want to change from defalt Theme Madara name to my my sites name.

It won't change no matter what I do, I'm not very knowledgeable about Coding/Website Editing…So, That's Problem 1, Now Problem no.2 also need help how to set up cloud storing at IMGUR with Madara, How to get Api code such… :/ If there's anyone who know how than pretty please..Help

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope

Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, That's the one.

4. NodiX

NodiX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't you can just edit them from appearance tab? Site title and logo should be there to edited.

Also, using Imgur API is overkill and likely make it more complicated for standard WordPress setup, unless you're using a plugin that requires accessing Imgur API somehow or already have a custom script prepared to aggregate images raw URL from your personal album gallery. Otherwise, manually copy paste raw image URL should be simpler than anything to do with Imgur API. But optimally you can just host images on your own server - with reasonable image optimization along with CDN plugins or have Cloudflare to sit on top of your assets then you should be fine.