Spoiler This Book is Not Available for Subscription Under the Age of 18/그 책은 18세 미만 구독 불가였습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Mar 24, 2022.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

Description
    In an erot*c romance novel, I transmigrated into the role of a villager who was killed with one shot.

I was lucky to defeat the Demon King, who was the strongest in the world, while I was struggling to survive . . . But a problem arose.

“Erina! Is this enough chopped firewood?”

Oh my God! Are you planning to cut down every single tree in this area?

Seeing the firewood stacked up to the height of the house gave me a headache.

“I’m sorry, Erina. But I did my best . . . Please praise me.”

The problem was that the Demon King had become my servant. This was the all-powerful final boss in the original novel.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
  3. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO i thought it was a warning and not a title

5. Keylas

Keylas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

nielyti likes this.
  6. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg this has 8 volumes on google play? Is there actually a plot to this or is it 8 volumes of snu snu in all positions and places? If It's the latter I already feel too tired to read it :blobsweat_2: Also for some reason only the 7th volume has like 2 stars :blobrofl:

Google Play Link

Lilinette_2r8, nielyti and Manimanga like this.
  7. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahhaahhahahahhah:blobrofl:

8. donaiseiyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first volume because it was free. Not too sure if I'll continue as it isn't that interesting for me...

No truck-kun here. The FL was lounging about in her home when suddenly she opens her eyes to a scene of massacre. The demon king is killing the whole village as they summoned a demon, captured it, killed if and ate it. If you eat a demon you can extend your life and your youth from several years to a lifetime. Unfortunately, the demon they cruelly murdered is a favourite of the demon king, so when he finds out he comes to take revenge.

The FL possesses the body of an orphan girl who not sure if she was part of the demon eating ritual or not. Anyway, to survive she kicks the demon king in the nuts and destroys some token of power he's holding (MTL isn't clear what it is precisely). They both pass out, both of them wake up but the demon king has no memories. However, he seems obsessed with FL and her smell and follows her around.

FL wanders to a new village where both of them settle down, with the demon king sticking to her like a clingy puppy. There's a lot of skinship as he always wants to kiss her and hold her, and she gives in as her seems listless and lethargic without it (she probably absorbed the token - but this is just my guess not a spoiler). And when he uses his magic he needs to recharge by "touching" her.

They are well liked in the new village as they are the only young couple amongst grandmas and grandpas. The demon king helps with the heavy lifting and FL grows a garden. She is waiting for the OG!FL to arrive so she can turn the demon king over to her and ask her to send the FL back. The OG!Fl is a saint who can apparently open doors to worlds. And the original novel the saint was caught in some kind of harem between an angel, the emperor and the demon king.

Anyway, the granddaughter of the chief returns to the village and tries to seduce demon king. He has not interest so she feeds him a aphrodisiac. FL then finds him burning hot and jerks him off. She then goes to the chief's house and slaps the granddaughter a new one for drugging the demon king.

Anyway they seem to grow even closer after that as the demon king says she must never get hurt no matter what. The book ends with him giving her an explosive orgasm using his fingers and she falls asleep. Btw although they are hot and heavy they only hit third base at the end as FL is a bit uncomfortable with his clinginess and also some guilt over doing it with a guy who lost his memories.

Anyway, I'm dropping this as the plot isn't that intriguing and I rarely read a book for smut lol unless it's really really good. I was just so intrigued by the title lol! Found it kinda funny. The title is because she fell into a book she was reading that was advised only for 18 up. The smut isn't bad for sure, I think this book is a good way to pass the time if you have some. I mean, no non-consent and mostly fluffy so far. ML's a bit too pushy for my taste though. Anyway it's on Google Play and first volume is free so try it.

9. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Thanks for the spoiler!

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  11. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least there is a third base, most of these so called R15/R19 have first base and fourth base, not including second and third base.
    Are there any 2ML or is just between MC and ML? If there is a 2ML, does something happen between him and MC? Or did you just read the first book only?
    Btw, I think this is the "real" novel cover, not trying to bash the one posted, but seems like the original cover was this one:
    [​IMG]
    And MC has light pink hair

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  12. donaiseiyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about 2nd ML as I only read the first book as I said in my post.

The first cover is on Google Play Books so I think it’s probably one of the official covers as well. I don’t think I would have read it if it was the second cover to be honest. Just my personal preference.

13. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plz spoiler about the Devil’s who search for the FL and ML :aww:
    iam so curious to knoooow

14. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey all, I left a review on this novels NU page.

Erina and Merson have their first time between chapters 22 and 25.

The translator starts giving trigger warnings around chapter 22, and those warnings mostly apply to chapter 26 and 27 (I would have skipped if I knew the warnings applied to those chapters).
    The warning partially applies to a previous chapter as well. It's when the subordinates find that guy that wrote the letter to the original Erina. The guy has a "hobby".
    The "Hobby" is torturing, murdering and r@ping women/necrophilia. Not sure he r@pes them while they are alive, but he definitely does when they die.
    The subordinates threaten him, tell him to find Erina, mention how they can smell the blood and see? the women he had murdered.
    Chenin makes her second appearance. But she's not alone.
    She's having s3x with her "husband". He's a nasty, old, and fat. So he's being mean, questioning her about Sezaine, and when she'll have the deed in her hands etc, all while having s3x with her (it's descriptive). He pulls out and finishes just as she's hot and bothered, says something else and then forces her to do an*l. Once he's done, he says something about not letting her have his seed until she gets the deed, washes, gets dressed and leaves. Do NOT feel bad for her though, because she abuses the maid that came to help her AND THEN MAKES THE MAID DO ORAL ON HER.
    As this is happening, the utter piece of tr*sh walks in. He's the oldest son? Of her husband. They have a conversation (I skimmed because the whole thing is just disgusting), Chenin asks something along the lines of how would the husband/father feel if he knew that his son and concubine regularly had sex, some other words were said, then he leaves the room. On the way he's thinking about a woman he had murdered and r@ped.
    The underlings show back up, ask if he's found Erina yet, threaten him again and leave. He goes back into Chenin's room, the poor maid is STILL being made to do oral on her. Not sure what happens (because I skipped down a paragraph or two), but then he starts having s3x with Chenin and mentions that he needs to find a woman. Descriptions of s3x. Chenin asks the name, he tells her. Chenin stiffens up, stops having s3x with him, gets b1tchy and calls Erina names. He then forces the poor, poor maid to do oral on him as well, while Chenin tells him about Erina.
    In chapter 28 he tells the subordinates Erina's whereabouts and Raynon? kills him. The other, Pierre? tells him it was too fast.
    The subordinates find Erina and Merson. Their interactions are funny.
    Once the subordinates leave, they have their second time.

15. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he actually lose his memory or is he just pretending?

Venice1 likes this.
  16. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    he does lose his memory for about two months. He recovers it one night all 1000 years of or so of his memories and was thinking of killing MC only to have her half asleep "comfort" him thinking he had a nightmare. He stops because he internally lost the urge to kill her and felt something for MC so he decided to keep pretending to be Merson from there onwards.

17. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So later he fell in love with MC, huh? And he refuse to return back to the demon castle. What will happen if he met the Saint? Will MC found out merson was pretending memory loss?

19. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls. there's none here

20. Lilinette_2r8

Lilinette_2r8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers 'bout the saint ??? She is the og fl