Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not disagreeing with you on your other points. Read my comment again, nowhere does it say anything about the author changing the ML to please the fandom so you don't have to argue with me about that point. I, myself, am a Jeffrey stan. You are attributing my comment to the previous comment of another person.

I only addressed this statement from you: "His scenes with Charlotte keep appearing from the first chapters and more often than anyone, including Evan". And all I'm saying is that being shown first doesn't necessarily mean that Jeffrey is automatically the ML. All those scenes show is that Jeffrey is in unrequited love with Charlotte, which doesn't mean that he is the endgame. In fact, looking at their previous scenes, Charlotte doesn't even show much care for Jeffrey (which frustrates me to no end) and keeps choosing everyone else over him (Jeffrey is too good for her, imo). My point is: Being shown first and having a bunch of screen time in the beginning doesn't make a character automatically the ML. (That's literally all I'm trying to say.)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    blnk_spce likes this.
  2. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one confused when Jeffrey said he didn't drink the potion? Like, then where did the liquid go? And was that shady Prince's only intention getting Jeffrey killed, and why? Seriously, whose camp does that shady Prince belong to anyway?

3. osoperezoso

osoperezoso Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He poured the liquid into a flower vase.
    the crown prince is being controlled by Phale and Raizilian (the emperor's brother, the brat whom charlotte kicked in episode 27-28)

Purple Iris likes this.
  4. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He threw it out. I mean, it's shady af lol

5. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps because of translation, in the translated versions of some countries, "Charlotte and Five Disciples"and "Charlotte and the Fifth Disciple"have similar meanings.So some readers misunderstood, thinking that this story is about the love story between Charlotte and her disciples, and Evan must be ML.
    Of course, some people think Evan is ML just because he is handsome.Characters with white hair usually attract this part of readers.Although I support Jeffrey, Evan's appearance is quite good.

Yona dear likes this.
  6. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I hate about Jeffrey that is why he smell to much like a 2nd male lead is it took him a century and her dying just for them to get in this point of plot. That is why people are still reluctant to call him that (ML). He wasted to much time until a challenger came.

Place likes this.
  7. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways team Evan >>>

8. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeffrey said something in this episode (127):
    that Marveil hates him (THIS)
    and the other time that he was in the carriage with Vermon: that he once tried to get citizenship in Marvel but they didn't want to give it to him (THIS)
    (That will have something to do with it...(n))
    also that before he meet charlotte she necessarily had to accept the position of archmage (When he woke up from having lost his memory, he said that charlotte had been given the blessing of the fairies and that soon she will be named archmage)
    I have read that those who accept that position have to give up everything and live to protect cities, in another manhwa that I read there was a lady with a family: husband and daughter, but when she became an archmage she ignored them and burned to death protecting a city from the demons,
    According to them they are prohibited from having a family or getting married because they would not focus on their work (the FL in youngest princess said that) and those who have had before accepting the position have to leave EVERYTHING almost the same as (let's say like All Might and Nana shimura in boku no hero, she had a son and to prevent something from happening to him she gave him up for adoption) and they can not give up that position
    the author did not say this in the review of the first season... ?? there were some questions and that they would be resolved in the second season among them this->
    [​IMG]
    Without telling lies, many of us didn't even know that the season was going to end in 127... (although we had suspicions out there in 113 or 118 but it was because we misread a message where it said that it uploaded 2 chapters in one day)
    a lot of things were left unfinished and she didn't even say let's say season 2 part 1 (finished)(n)
    I hope she takes a 6-month hiatus because drawing a war against demons is difficult
    this is a prologue (chapter zero) of a final battle
    https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/kubera/season-3-prologue/viewer?title_no=83&episode_no=285
    sometimes they place in the prologue or chapter zero the one who will be the antagonist or the final battle like that or this:
    or also as in Boruto (kawaki vs Boruto)
    https://zahard.xyz/manga/hero-has-returned/01

Chaerfry_Catblue and Place like this.
  9. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    This doesn't even make sense what do you mean he wasted time they were in a whole war and he was supporting her then she died and when she came back she wanted to live a different life and you wanted him to just throw the fact that he loves her out there ????????

aloeveraa likes this.
  10. Chanh2904

Chanh2904 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my deduction:Jeffrey is certainly the male lead and will marry Charlotte. Evapadra who was a priest and a great prophet asked Jeff in chapter 88 where is your counterpart (or more precisely your wife-livelong partner). Based on Jeff answer, I think she was referred to Charlotte. So basically she made a prophecy about Jeff and Lottie wedding:))). And now we got chapter 127 out, I can finally cheer for my OTPPPPPP

11. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, i just come back and i need to ask. Is anyone knows the means of sfx in the last Jeffrey-Charlotte kiss? Before the scene that Evan appear. Please, I'm curious:blobmelt:

keepdreaming and Place like this.
  12. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I just feel that Jeffrey is kinda sus lmao hahahahahah maybe just me

Disguised_Owl likes this.
  13. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some Koreans already want babies :blobjoy: jajajajaj However if the seasons will end like this.... I guess charlotte accepting her feelings or both of them again kissing although I guess it will be another tragedy between them....

Remember because everyone said that Jeffrey would be the second ml, most complained that he did not have much screen and only appeared in the first chapters and then we saw him again even in yurian's arc helping Charlotte, or that they have all been based on the cliche of "the one that appears first is the ml" or in the first chapter, Jeffrey didn't have many appearances in the first season and we all think that since the plot is about the disciples and charlotte, he has no relevance :blobexpressionless: They can not compare Daniel and Callisto since both characters appeared in the first chapters and from the beginning you know that they are the mls, above all.... Both plots are not of the romance of the ml and fl, pennelope tries to survive and during that way she falls in love with Callisto who helps her, Lisha wants to continue living also from the beginning we all knew that the other mls were only friends :blobjoy:

We still do not know why he did not confess, there must be a reason for him why he did not tell her in addition... Who has said that no one wants him like ml just for that reason? The character is the most acclaimed for ml and was demonstrated in the last chapter of the season where everyone came back like flies to see the kiss. Both Charlotte and Jeffrey are not just any person, Charlotte is an archmage and Jeffrey is a grand duke, both empires do not get along and Jeffrey said in the past that he tried everything to be Marvel even in the current chapter mentions that he knows what Marvel thinks about him, Therefore something must have happened so that he did not tell her anything and Charlotte was busier in taking care of her disciples.

If we go at that point then what about Evan? I don't expect him also for a long time? Why didn't he tell Charlotte his "feelings" before? Jeffrey waited for her even when she came back, still kept his distance so as not to make her uncomfortable.

What is sus?

babanaakakajja likes this.
  14. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    the fact still remains, he waited for her to die.

15. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    if charlotte herself was closed to the idea of having a relationship until she almost died... how can you force a person who doesn't want to have any relationship and is busy working...?
    a question in a flashback from Jeffrey, she said that she wanted to have children. Then why did she not get married and have them?(n)(n)(n)
    also at that time when she was old (physically) and he looked young, don't you think that would also affect her? (like the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, where FL began to grow complex when she saw that her partner became young and she an old woman even though they were the same age).
    and also if he went to confession at that time, then what would he do?
    if those of her kingdom, they would never give him a citizenship, much less let her marry and go live with a foreigner
    if they found out about that they would call them traitors and permanently ban his entry. And knowing her she would never give up her position as archmage

16. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Jeffrey had expressed himself in the past years, there would be no such stories as we are reading now.I think there are two reasons why the author arranged for him not to confess.The first reason may be that there are some problems between the two countries, and he can't easily express his feelings to her.The second reason is that the author needs to arrange a character who secretly loves Charlotte for many years but has not expressed his love.Only in this way can create a story background that Charlotte has never been in love, but she is not lacking in love.

To be honest,Jeffrey and Evan both liked her for many years.Why only dislike Jeffrey?And,In the usual love story, "Long-term secret love" is a romantic plot, isn't it?This is not a plot worthy of criticism.

In my opinion, one of the most important reasons why Jeffrey dares to express himself now is that Charlotte has a new identity. The great wizard and the noble lady Lisen in the world's cognition are completely different people.Miss Leeson has the same nationality as him, even if they get married, they will not be opposed by the people.People will think that this is just a combination of two people who love each other, and will not think that this marriage has any political factors.This is different from decades ago, and it is also a very important factor.

aloeveraa and zozoshawky like this.
  17. Blablalala

Blablalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chfd season 2 is over, when will the new season come, I wonder when the book will come, I'm very excited, I hope the new season will come in the summer

keepdreaming likes this.
  18. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was the sound of someone/thing falling?

19. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    hey you (@Tomieandrorotea ) didn't want to see something like this??:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    the psychopathic and crazy little brother who is obsessed with his older sister realizes that his sister is in love with another man[​IMG]

20. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!yes!Raphael and FL are a perfect match. Regev's obsession to FL is the best catalyst of their relationship ...It would be perfect if Charlotte could choose Jeffrey in front of Evan in the third season.Chapter 89 hurts me so much and I needs to be cured by this type of love triangle ...To be honest,the plot of abduction makes me feel that Charlotte is more like a marionette than Kayena in previous life.