Discussion How do you think an author would describe you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Not in a physical description, but describing you and your personality in the introduction chapters. Like,

"And then there's this idiot sentient beanstalk", "He bravely fell down the stairs", "He ate pudding as if his life depended on it", "Yet, he grew emotionally invested in another story", "And so he said confidently, 'Everything is Okie Dokie!', but everything was not Okie Dokie...", "Here we meet the leader of clowns." "So he thought, 'No. Not another'. But he was a weak-willed soul. The cat was coming home with him."

2. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    OH GOD I LOVE THIS WAIT

3. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    *Author introduces my father*

"And then there's this piece of shit."

4. DrunkReader01

DrunkReader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time 2 show off my artistic talent [rubshandsandcracksknucles.jpg]

'She was sitting with her legs curled up on the bench, a brown turtleneck with a short leather vest, straight black pants and leather boots. A cup of boba in one hand, phone in the other looking at who-knows-what with a huge grin, earbuds, a half-tucked ponytail and a navy-blue hat. A beautiful model husband figure, though female, cuz every good novel needs a character like that.'

5. Deleted member 318062

Reading List:
    Link
    no nvm im too lazy so heres a snippet from gr 6
    [ and oh, her front truly is majestic, no flaws were made everytime she smiled, the only problem was it was a facade. she loved but hurt. she wanted loved but loathed attention, and so she pushed others away in order to protect herself, for what? to protect herself from what? from getting hurt again. ]

6. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lazy. ( ^ω^ )

trying_out, Munimuyi and Mr. Tired like this.
  7. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    X was just another lost soul, like so many others of that time. Jumping from one thing to another, desperately clutching at even the smallest things to, even temporarily, close the gaping void in their souls, only to then lose themselves in their telephone screens, that generation clearly lacked something fundamental. X was no exception. I ask, however, not to look at these people with judgement. They were, like anything else, a product of their time, having as much agency in what they were as a rock has the agency to move.
    Speaking of rocks, X had a fascination with these inanimate objects since a very young age. What was it so attractive about them, not even X knew.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  8. ChiliJam

ChiliJam Sunflower Goddess' Devotee

Reading List:
    Link
    "He's a dreamer who only knows how to procrastinate."

That hit hard...:derpyblob:

9. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Why fulfill your desires and dream when you can just lay in bed and fantasize about it instead? :blobcozy:

10. ChiliJam

ChiliJam Sunflower Goddess' Devotee

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr? Lemme join you~ :blobneet:

Koko1501, Munimuyi and Mr. Tired like this.
  11. Undying Winter

Undying Winter ❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅

Reading List:
    Link
    Me on my way to make everyone regret having the ability to read, with the sheer power of my atrocious writing and awful grammar: [​IMG]

"She looks like how you'd imagine disappointment as a person, however, her PERSONALITY? Ha, you'd think this character might have at least one redeeming quality but she's doesn't. Her personality doesn't make up for her lack of looks, it's even worse."

"And after watching a terrible movie with her parents, she was full of joy because her parents were disappointed in something that wasn't her for once."

"She spent two minutes making a decision that concerns her future and four hours contemplating what to read next. As for her homework, she didn't do that."

"She tripped on air. Again. Too bad she's not a protagonist of a romantic novel and doesn't have anyone to catch her pathetic self, so she simply fell down with a thud and broke her nose. Her brother decided to compliment her for the first time in her life, saying that she finally looks like a complete clown with that red nose of hers."

"She was losing the will to live, but then she ate chocolate ice cream and it singlehandedly restored her mental health. Turns out she was just hungry."

MiruLin, kohaichi, trying_out and 5 others like this.
  12. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Still smiling despite being dead inside because it makes people worry less and ask fewer questions.

kohaichi and Munimuyi like this.
  13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    like cat, a lazybum, with no care on they surrounding~ only care about food or thing they find interesting~ a selfish, arrogant, self important, butt in as they please~ an idiot~

14. MissZer0q

MissZer0q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She could fall in love in seconds but forget about it the next day.

15. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    *author be like describing my daily life*

"She laid awake on her small bed almost falling of the edge but not caring about how her ugly posture almost twisted her back looking at the ceilings intently as if her soul would gladly fly away if the heaven would take her spirit back to the afterlife any moment."

"As pessimistic as her personality may seem she still at least retains the least bit of will to not procrastinate and finish the things she have started albeit because of her unenthusiastic nature things tend go down the other way. "

"Today as well, she gets up from being snuggled on her blanket, fighting the urge to just die rather than do her modules. "

"And now feeling distracted after writing just a few sentences, our dear dumbass is going to make another absolutely meaningless thing just because the potato chip in her dreams told her so."

Sawanara murasaki and Munimuyi like this.
  16. Deleted member 318062

Reading List:
    Link
    holy fuck, are we twins????

*high fives u*

Undying Winter and Munimuyi like this.
  17. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Not charismatic enough to be of any note or worth any description.

18. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    a little bit absentminded, bits of paint on clothes of which are all either tan, blue, or white. soft spoken. somewhat reticent to those outside her circle.

19. Obserwator

Obserwator [Gamer of Life] [Naturalist] [Universalist]

Reading List:
    Link
    They saw him coming from far away with light steps full of confidence and a goofy smile...

Munimuyi likes this.
  20. Koko1501

Koko1501 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    I'm a down right salted fish.....a lazy bum... don't wanna go out if I don't wan to..so you can imagine what author will write about me :blobcozy::blobcozy: