Spoiler I’ll End This Engagement/이제 그만 파혼해 드릴게요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whitewashing machine trope so familiar ....

Soara, Creolenerd and RuLiLa like this.
  2. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar, Rin Lee and sushiigirl like this.
  3. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It saved time to read this with your spoiler, their love development quite long and he really has no manner even for a human not mention he loves her and i feel sorry for the past MC, she suffered a lot but then she still chose to be with him, like "how to hide his majesty s child" or "i dont accept your regret"

4. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like literally WTF I hate the ML and there is no sense of justification for him the be the ML.just because they were childhood sweethearts means we can just forgive and forget wat he did.he does not deserve to be with the FL.i read the first 4chap(i couldnt bring myself to read 5) and the one line he said pissed me off so much. She said with out him the FL existent was useless.like wtf if the was wat and how he treated the FL before even meeting the fake ass doll he really does not deserve the FL even if he had a whole trial of redemption.even if he sacrifice his life or his whole being for her,it is not worth being with him.his so called sacrifice is simply a way to bind her to him,damsel in distress syndrome.he told her to come to breakfast and basically shames her infront of everyone while telling her "not to be childish".he basically have been emotional/mentally abusing her,gaslight her to think she is worthless without him,andcheats on his fiance with a fakes ass doll.people say him cheating the doll was a manipulation,the doll didn't do much but simply focus his attention else where it 's not like he changed his attitude towards the FL (besides treating her shittier).some might even said it's the FL fault for not telling him the truth,they are only right if he is a bit civil towards her.Think about these 2 points: 1.FL didn't eant to tell so he can love her for who she is& not because she saved him.Look at how in the 1st timeline he was all over the the fake doll when she said she saved him. By than it was to late to tell him the truth becuase he probably wouldn't believe her,he would think thst the FL was making "excuses" or lies to get his attention.
    2.The FL had no chance to tell him.i know it sound weird but think of it this way.he belittled her to the point where she thinks that he was right about her and her "excuses" were "childish".she does not even have the courage to tell him because he has treated her with so much hostility that even if she had the courage to tell him,even before he met the fake doll,he still wont believe her.he would think that they were childish lies that she made to get his attention and when she tries to explain or justify anything he would call them excuses because he is so biased against her that he wont see her as anything elsebut an annoying fiancewho he wants to get rid of.the ML is a literal shit head who gaslight her.i emphasize with the FL because I have been living that type of life and its not nice or fun.

5. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How sad such an awful and unsatisfactory story got a manhwa adaptation (with beautiful art) before novels which actually deserve adaptations like "How to tame my beastly husband"

6. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he really cheat on mc???
    Any regret or did he ever apologize??

7. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, the only thing close to him regretting is he literally gone crazy when she ignore him(look for previous post here I am sure someone posted that) .
    And again, this trope of ml being trash cuz past traumas or shjts don't justify/sanctify the actions toward the poor FL(s) ...

In any case, there're only 3 endings that I morally accept for all these novels(which the authors won't make happen anyway):
    1-fl dies and the clown lives in guilt and regret.
    2- fl moves on, either through successful divorce or having a better guy helping
    3- the idiot somehow die and fl alive and move on living her days.
    I saw and read so many novels with these whitewashing ml guilts and regrets to the point it get bored... Everytime I think I found something new but then check spoiler here just to realize at the end exist this whitewashing leave me with wtf moment of realization lmao

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  8. giyuu.se

giyuu.se Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Please explain what happened in their childhood? Why does FL and ML feel blame against each other?
    2.When will the og-fl appear? And what is she? Will they understand that she just doll?
    3. Why does the queen do that? Why does she hate our FL?

9. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said girll..

Dhiyfal likes this.
  10. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML was the 2nd ML in the og story? And it's found out she didn't isekai, she time traveled? Am I correct?

Then who was the ML in the og story? And does he make an appearance in the new timeline?

Also what does he do to betray MC in the first timeline? Since I see ppl mention he betrays her but not mention what he did specifically

I think I'm wait for another team pick it up, teenmanhua kinda sucks and difficult to understand their translations

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    Tt123 and LaMarquise15 like this.
  11. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone, please tell me that the ml died a tragic death in the first timeline. I can barely accept him as ml if in the first tl he goes crazy or dies miserably after learning that he killed the real girl who saved him.

JoAnna, avlirea, ValReads and 4 others like this.
  12. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, me too. I'm pretty curious about how can ML lives after knew our MC's died. :cry::cry:

Who's their father? ML? Really? MC ended up with ML. I hope there are some sweet moment between MC and ML. And plot about how ML's treat MC very sweet and lovely.

DOHere likes this.
  13. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why must authors make their MLs so damn toxic? :blobfearful: What's wrong with decent, sweet, good MLs who treat FLs right?

Childhood friends trope is one of my favorite tropes but not when the ML is like this. :blobconfused: I'm frustrated because I enjoy the art but this is just not my thing. Good thing I read the spoilers before reading further into the manhwa- dodged a bullet there. Thanks spoiler forum.

14. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did you have any recommendations for novels like that where the male lead ends up like that? I really want to read something like that hiks :cry: thanks beforee :aww:

ReineLamia likes this.
  15. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Rant about manwha)
    The artwork seems good at a glance but it’s actually not and I don’t know how the novel goes but the artist have ruined the pacing and dialogues. After reading the spoilers, I’m even more averse to reading the continuation.

16. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have a few questions!
    Did she manage to actually leave him at least for a while, or the extend of it was getting to church and the kiss scene?
    Did they fall in love before the first tl fl show up?
    What happened to the first tl fl?
    What happened in the first timeline after the mc dies?
    Will the ml find out what happened in the first timeline?
    Will the ml find out she was the childhood girl? If yes, how? (And did she know?)
    Why did she hate that blonde guy in the first timeline so much? what will happen to queen in this timeline?

icay1x, Tt123 and Vallerie_unknown like this.
  17. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML loved her all along but thought it was okay to treat her like dirt??? wow what a POS. Also is he really treating his fiancée like this on account of a girl he met when he was a child once??? I dropped the novel because he pissed me off so much and I came here in hopes of finding any redeeming factors but nope, FL deserves better.

18. Kaina

Kaina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical "woah she doesn't like me anymore.. hmm 'kay i like it *turns into obsessive possessive ml*" LMAO he's handsome anyway.

19. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when does he get to know the truth??