Recommendations Male Protag Novel Recommendation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by i1111991, Mar 26, 2022.

1. i1111991

i1111991 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Can someone recommend me some good male protagonist fantasy novel.

What I don't like:
    • NTR
    • BL/yaoi
    • Gender Bender
    • All perfect MC without any challenges. but if it a comedy novel, its ok.
    • Story where other characters not important. ex: MC build no relation with other (grinding). ex: side characters will disappear after their arc done (world hopping).
    Some consideration:
    • Weak protagonist that rely on others is a plus. what I mean is not stupid or weak mentally, but thing like talentless in xanxia world.
    • Harem is a plus
    • Multi POV is a plus
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  2. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    u may have already read some of these but I'll still put them anyway...

1. The Duke's Eldest Son Escaped To The Military (plot is kinda repetitive and u may find it boring but I still enjoy it anyway if ur just looking for something to read that has good steady plot and character interaction then this is one good read).
    2. I Became A Sick Nobleman (read til chapter 24, not sure how I feel about this one yet but story is kinda similar to Trash of The Count's Family where mc basically collects the protagonists and some sort of ancient power to save himself from death, just that this mc has more passion for his territory more than our lazy young master silver shield).
    3. The Count's Youngest Son Is A Warlock (plot is nice... the protagonist's personality is well, it wasn't just your all-calm-rational-smart at first protagonist since when he remembers his past life he had still lived and retained his present personality in his second life, they gradually merged together as time passed by and mc did have many allies after experiencing ups and downs... haven't really read that far so I can't say for sure but I did like the plot for this one).
    4. Ex Rank Supporting Role's Replay In A Prestigious School (a personal favorite of mine too. Plot is definitely good, since mc and the rest of the side characters are given much depth and their own narratives so you aren't just looking at the story with one perspective).
    5. The Editor Is The Novel's Extra (not too sure abt this one but I'mma add it anyway since it's still a good read for me so far..)
    6. Life, Once Again (the character development of this one was particularly nice, personally one of my favorites).
    7. The Genius of The Music Performing Arts High (won't say much but it really is nice, similar to Life, Once Again)
    8. What Happens When The Second Male Lead Power's Up? (this one was also good, similar to Trapped in A Webnovel As A Good-For-Nothing but in historical version).

i1111991 likes this.
  3. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. i1111991

i1111991 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Lang10

Lang10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

6. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All on scribblehub:
    Repugia
    Summoned Again?
    Morbid

i1111991 likes this.
  7. Manguza

Manguza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i1111991 likes this.
  8. i1111991

i1111991 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Repugia: somehow it doesn't fit my taste.
    Morbid: forgot why I put this one on hold before.
    Summoned Again?: Thanks. will check this one.

thanks

one of my fav