Spoiler Flowers are bait

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sourwer.XDD, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover-
    [​IMG]

Title- 꽃은 미끼야
    Raws- https://ridibooks.com/event/35204
    NU- https://www.novelupdates.com/series/flowers-are-bait/
    Synopsis:
    There was a special patient in Spruce Hospital. A person in vegetative state and coma that the tree doctor, So Lee-yeon, has been hiding for two years…

‘Don’t wake up. Please don’t wake up.’

It was her dream to live quietly so she prayed every night. Then one day, by pure miracle or failure, the person in vegetative state woke up!

“Did you come to suck this poor bastard’s dick?”

In front of the man that lost his memory and common sense, she told a lie that couldn’t be turned as she was afraid of his murderous instinct.

“I’m your w-wife, Kwon Chae-woo.”

To the man who buried someone alive and tried to kill her two years ago!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

jkumi7 and Qistinaaa like this.
  3. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this Novel is quite unique from all the other smuts I've seen!! It's truly one of a kind. I really love it huhuh I hope there are more chapters sooon can't wait!! :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?
    I know the ML is a murderer but why do I keep laughing while reading their conversations?? This is quite funny :blobjoy:

jkumi7 likes this.
  5. JazOjeda

JazOjeda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 349329

Deleted member 349329 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This actually sounds scary

jkumi7 likes this.
  8. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie:

jkumi7 likes this.
  9. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  10. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao excuse hhhahahhahhaaha

jkumi7 likes this.
  11. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha it's fun! Spoiler pls

jkumi7 likes this.
  12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  13. sviall

sviall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  14. Sosogir

Sosogir Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Spoil when the snu snu comes in, I am loving the story but also dying for snu snu :coffee:

jkumi7 likes this.
  15. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers.

jkumi7 likes this.
  16. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
  17. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL witnesses ML when he burying someone and ML saw her. So he was gonna attack her when the person he was trying to bury hit him with a stone. Then, the man fell off the cliff bc he was badly hurt in the head. She called the police but someone kidnapped her. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a slaughter room with an emotionless man in front of her. He said she'd hurt his brother and now he's unconscious. (ML brother) Then threatened her and said let's make a deal. You will take care of my brother until he wakes up and then, you will look for the real culpirt. So it's been two years since that time and he hasn't woken up. When FL comes back from work, she goes to check on him and opens his door, but nobody is on the bed. Terrified, she turns around to get out but a big shadow throw her on the bed and locks her. ML asks her who she is and if she's someone important or someone he can kill. She panics and tells him she's indeed important to him. They have a complicated relationship and blah blah...at the end, when she thinks he wasn't convinced, she blurts out :" I'm your wife". After that, the ML collapses. She calls a doctor that has been checking on him the past two years and they get him to the hospital. Doctor calls, and tells her he might have a sleeping beauty syndrome and may not wake up for a week or more than that. FL becomes hopeful that he might never wake up but u know what happens... They take him back home, and when she visits hil again, he is not in his room and she freaks out. She remembered what his brother said :" Don't let him get out of your sight " She runs around in the streets and eventually finds him, eating a chicken alive. He had blood on his clothes. She wanted him to think that what she said to him about being his wife was just a dream. But it backfires and ML asks her if she was throwing him away bc he wasn't the man she wanted. FL, ofc denies it and he finally seems to be convinced but he starts asking questions abt themselves. He said you are the only thing that I remember ( I forgot to say, he has amnesia), I must have loved you alot. FL somewhat feeling guilty stays silent till the arrive home. ML asks her to sleep with him, and aren't they married. She finds herself unable to reject him, scared of him getting suspicious. Then they sleep next to each other on his bed and his questions start.
    - A part of their funny interaction:
    “Ahh, so I picked you up.”

Lee-yeon didn’t respond.

“I whispered sweet nothings into your ear and brought you to bed, right? I was a shameless bastard.” He smiled. He was enjoying listening to the memories of his past.

She felt like she was losing composure. If she couldn’t come up with something quick, she would be the one stuck. Suddenly, Lee-yeon felt so distressed that she wanted to run far way from there. He had made her lie down on the same bed with him as though they were a married couple (which he assumed they were). Lee-yeon was scared that if she didn’t come up with something to stop this, he might force himself on her next time.

Cold sweat trickled down her back. I have to stop this. “You are actually not shameless. We weren’t sexually compatible.”

The smile slowly disappeared from his face. “It wasn’t good?”

“S*x?”

“Yes.”

“Who?” He asked.

“What?” She replied.

“Who wasn’t good at it?”

It took all of her effort not to avert her gaze from his, but Lee-yeon held onto his persistent gaze which was urging her to respond.

“Both of us?” He asked before she could respond. He then let out a dry laugh. He then frowned and became serious once again. “This is even more shocking than my memory loss.”

Kwon Chae-woo’s eyes seemed to be strange. He usually looked amicable when he didn’t know what he was doing. But his eyes at that moment looked like they knew something. He facepalmed and let out another laugh.

“So, you’re saying we didn’t indulge in s*x after that?” he asked.

“Yes.”
    “What exactly was the problem?” His soft voice sounded determined yet subdued at the same time.

“Ah…” Lee-yeon felt that she was going to run out of answers soon. His questions were getting very personal and intimate, and she was finding it hard to lie out of her teeth. But she was an adult. She wouldn’t let him intimidate her.

“I… I don’t think we were compatible with each other. I didn’t feel anything the first time we did it. I still don’t know what orgasm is…”

Kwon Chae-woo didn’t respond. “You also told me once that you didn’t have a very high libido and that you didn’t really like doing it so much. That was actually what I liked about you. I fell in love with you because you didn’t really care about being sexually compatible. What mattered to you was only love. You were like a monk.”

“A monk? Me?” he said in disbelief. Perhaps he was blaming himself or the Kwon Chae-woo that Lee-yeon had created. (God this is funny ) He furrowed his eyebrows.

“So, we were mostly in a platonic relationship. It worked out for us both at the time,” she said. Lee-yeon struck the final blow.

Kwon Chae-woo was speechless.()He looked up at the ceiling for a while in silence. He was so quiet for such a long time that Lee-yeon was sure he had finally fallen asleep. Just when she was wondering whether she should get up and leave, Kwon Chae-woo said, “So, you nursed and took care of me even though we aren’t sexually compatible.” Lee-yeon didn’t say anything to that. It wasn’t as though people took care of other people only to do the deed.
    What kind of twisted thinking was that?

“You really do love me a lot, So Lee-yeon,” he said finally.

He let out a short sigh. Lee-yeon lamented that she had caused yet another misunderstanding. She felt very uncomfortable, but she didn’t say it out loud. She decided that the more he believed it, the safer she would be. It was the only way to keep Kwon Chae-woo away from her.

“Go to sleep now,” said Lee-yeon, putting an end to the conversation. The more she talked with him, the scarier it was that she might let slip something and would be caught in her own trap.

“Okay. Good night, Lee-yeon” He closed his eyes and turned away as though he no longer wanted to hear about his past.
    Lee-yeon prayed to the god of trees. Please make this man fall into a deep sleep! A coma would be very preferable. I hope he doesn’t wake up for weeks. The doctor did say he was suffering from some syndrome. Please, please make him fall asleep! She prayed desperately.

Just when she thought he was asleep for good, he whispered, “But why wasn’t I good? Was it the deed itself or my caresses that left you dissatisfied? Or… was I a virgin and hence not experienced?”

Lee-yeon was lost for words. “I… I don’t know for sure. I think you didn’t like doing it and also that you finished very quickly…” Ugh… Lee-yeon cursed herself.

He fell very silent at that and muttered to himself with a short sigh.
    - And so this is how it's going.

The novel is very short, if anyone has spoilers abt the ending or the whole summary, I'm looking forward to it ;)

18. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a romcom tag so it was meant to be funny. But it was romcom only up to some point. After he regained his memories, it was angst...

There's a mystery since FL's job is to find out who tried to hurt ML for ML's brother. In the beginning I couldn't tell if ML's brother was bad or not but later on you'll find out he is the real villain of the story.

FL is an orphan whose mother died when she was a teen but even before that she was looked down upon because her mother was a woman who had an affair with a married man. FL was taken care of by the director of the plant hospital so in a way, she treated her as her mother and when ML met her, he treated her his mother-in-law.

Early on ML is jealous of his past self when he thinks his past self knows FL well but then as he spends more time with FL, he notices she's scare of him and thinks the reason she wants to "divorce" him is because he was a bad husband, so he took his amnesia as a 2nd chance for him to redeem himself. One time she gets drunk since she was scared if he gets drunk, he'll remember his past and she took his drinks for him instead. When she was drunk she admit she is scare of him. He would recall seeing a scar on her body from before when he helped her bath and thinks he gave her that scar. After that he doesn't want to remember his past anymore.

ML gets jealous really easily. When he realizes FL is popular from a genius child at FL's workplace. It's not just the senpai ML hated. He also hated his personal doctor thinking FL has some relationship with him. He also got mad when FL tried to dump him with some other woman. He thinks she wouldn't have sex with him because she doesn't want him to take "responsibility" if they did it. That time they got close to doing it but then his doctor came. And the doctor knew her back door password so he was jealous he doesn't know anything about her nor the passwords to her home.

As for the other woman, she was interested in ML when she first saw him and even FL noticed it and thought to leave ML alone with her. They met when visiting the hospital for ML's checkup and ML killed a boar to protect FL. She is an animal researcher and takes care of animals. During the party later on, they'll find out she's the niece of a director. (Given she has the background, she has a better chance to be with ML than FL because he's the younger brother of pharmacy director.)

FL and ML will go to a party together and this is where FL will admit to her family "secret" that she's ashamed of. ML was glad she trusts him more than past ML since she told him she never told past ML. He still doesn't know past ML wasn't close with her.

After an arc where FL and ML encountered a huge drug ring in the mountains during one of her work trip to the mountain, FL began to question her feelings for ML. He was very violent when he tried to save and protect her and she ended up also stealing a boat to save him and ran away from the police. So FL thinks she's straying from her morals and asked her director to set her up on blind dates so she can find someone normal to love. During that time ML got bored waiting for her at home and went to find his family registry but needed his ID so he called his brother up for that. His brother "pranked" him and paid the government to make a fake family registry for him that shows he is married to FL so when FL did try to confess they're not married when he saw her with another guy, he got even more mad. And this led to their actual first sex.

They went on another another work trip to the mountains where he did went unconscious and temporarily revert back to his past self and forgot FL before becoming unconscious again. When he woke up again he was "her husband" again. He noticed she was wary of him and called her name so she realized he's "her husband" again. They had sex in the hospital.

It was generally fluff until he regains his memory. He was already slowly starting to remember and it was when they encountered a shaman that told him he'll return that day, that he fully remembered everything. One of his men had been trying to keep close to ML and keeping an eye on FL cause of his past orders before he went amnesiac. ML did tried to kill FL. He thought FL was on his brother's side and the reason for his mother's death because his brother killed his mother. So once he regained his memories he got mad at all the lies she had been telling him when he was amnesiac and decided to avenge her for that as well. He pretended to still be "her husband" while also trying to demean her. She does slowly realize he's not "her husband" but pretends to stay tricked because she was clinging to be loved even if it's fake. When he finds out she knew, he got upset. He decides to leave her and she kept trying to cling to him and told him that she doesn't care how he treats her. (This whole arc was difficult to read. many misunderstandings.)

As for the background between ML and FL, they "knew" each other as young kids. ML was a child prodigy cellist before. His mother was a cellist who ran away from the Kwon family while hiding her son in her cello case because the Kwon family is evil. They do bad things to make money and his brother had that sort of mentality as well but for ML, he was different. ML used to play his cello by some tree and that's how he met FL. She calls her first love the "singing tree". She used to thought the singing tree was female because she thought it was his mother but he had showed himself once before since he wanted to meet the girl who always listened to his music. At that time since they were very young, and his mother wouldn't let him meet strangers so he snuck out to meet her and realized he was shorter and smaller than her but still fell for her. He decided he would have to get taller and bigger. FL didn't know he was the cellist she was listening to. She interacted with his mother who had agreed to meet ML's brother because she also wanted to see her son. ML thought FL was paid by the brother to bring his mother to him so he can kill her.

After his mother's death, ML returned back to his family as ML's brother wished. His brother is one of those people who would do anything to get what he wants. The reason he wanted to find out who hit ML before is because ML was his "guard dog" before who did all the dirty work for him so whoever attacked ML was pretty much his own enemy. His brother was director of a huge pharmacy company and he was setting up research for dangerous and horrible drugs. He was also head of the "poppy drug ring" that ML and FL saw earlier. FL didn't know at that time and called ML's brother for help because she didn't trust the police. He had a secret lab set up in the basement of his new project making a drug that uses the plant FL had discovered some years ago so FL had been working with ML's brother for some time and didn't know he was evil. She didn't know he was going to kill the mother and hence why she agreed to help him but she didn't take money from him to help him as ML thought she did.

ML eventually returns to his brother and his brother took FL in. This was when FL already decided to move on and just realized she's pregnant. ML also realizes during the small time gap that he does love FL and tried to get back together with her but she doesn't want to. He finds out she's pregnant when he thought she was sick and won't take any medication or vaccination. The doctor told him she might be pregnant. he didn't tell her he found out but still continue his pursuit to get back with her even though she told him she already held a funeral for "her husband" and he's not "her husband". He was upset that she already planned to live well with their child without him. He got even more upset when she let his brother touched her belly and even went to the event with his brother. They were like couples and she was wearing a white dress for the event as well.

They ended up slowly getting back together when his subordinate asked FL to hand over her clothes. ML had been having insomnia and couldn't sleep so his subordinate hired an "actress" to play as FL to lure ML to sleep together. He needed FL's clothes for it so she gave the actress her clothes and ML almost fell for it cause he notices FL's smell but then right after he hugged her, he realized she's not FL and tried to kill her. FL stepped in to stop him. He just clings to FL and FL told them to leave the room. They ended up sleeping together. She was still cold to him but he slowly told her about his real self.

ML allied with one of his cousin who had successfully escaped their family before. His cousin is now a teacher but he was a genius hacker before stealing a large amount of money from the Kwon family and threatened them so together they plotted to take down the family. During some event, ML told FL to hide in a room because he already plotted to have everyone in the event be killed while leaving himself as "survivor" so he would end up taking over his family. His brother actually wasn't killed because he didn't want to send him to meet his mother in death so he just left his brother alive. His brother then threatened that FL would end up dead because of him. ML rushed back to FL and the kid was trying to protect FL, saying he has to protect his younger brother. FL said she has to protect him as his teacher. FL thought she miscarried but the fetus end up surviving.

Because of the explosion from the event, the public found out the narcotic dealings from the pharmaceutical company. By that time, ML already got all the family companies inherited to him as he got his brother's fingerprint. He took over the company and removed most of the dirty businesses except keeping a few such as gambling and auctions.

FL only forgave ML after he found out the answer to her question and promised to be the singing tree for her and he lived his day playing the cello by the singing spruce at their home for her. FL finds out that the house they were living in was ML's home from when he young too and their house became famous because of his playing so people come to visit to hear him play. It took ML a some time to convince FL to marry him. Also took some time for him to convince his "mother-in-law" to marry fl.

One rainy night FL freaked out seeing someone holding a shovel wearing a black raincoat outside in their garden and realized ML was shoveling up the grave of "her husband". She got upset and asked what he's trying to do. He was embarrassed living there when there's a grave of him there. Also he's prone to being jealous of himself so he was jealous of "her husband". She decides to name their son Namu (남우) meaning impersonator, but he thought she was naming it after her first love 나무 (namu) for tree. She told him it's for impersonator because people like impersonating. Basically she named their son after him because he likes to act. She called him out for knowing she's pregnant and pretending not to.

The genius kid was also a repeating occurrence in the novel who would give advice and warnings to both FL and ML. (He's my favorite character.) He knew their baby is a son from the scent and was excited to have a younger brother. Later on it was said they were very close brothers and the older brother gifted his younger brother a huge Insect Observatory as a gift. Their son also took FL's last name because ML doesn't want him under his hateful family name. FL also questioned him one time if he's bored of his mundane life since throughout the novel there are metaphors comparing ML to a beast and she kept making him live as a flower/ a plant. In the end he was living as a house husband as he did when he was "her husband" and she thought he would get bored of it. She doesn't know he now owns the Kwon companies so he continues to act tame.

19. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow! Thank you so so so so much for spoiling it to this extent! I was obsessed with this novel and from the way you spoiled it, it'll take ages to get to the good parts.

I had a feeling the brother was the ultimate villain, I don't get why he didn't just kill ml and had to leave him with fl. If he still wanted him to serve him, shouldn't he just let him stay with him till he regained his memories, or just kill him?
    Anyway it does seem like there is more angst than fluff, with them being mad at each other for most of the novel

vannaokuzo, rairia17 and jkumi7 like this.
  20. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he want to kill ML? He wants ML. He killed the mother to have ML. The whole time, he was trying to get ML to return to being his dog. ML was good at his job doing his dirty work, killing people for him. But he doesn't want a useless ML. ML in vegetable state was useless and ML in love with FL was also useless. FL was suppose to take care of ML for him because he's not someone who cares enough to take care of ML himself. He does have a doctor check up on him but that's to the extent of it. He also let FL continue the lie that she's married to ML because he knows ML hates liars so he was waiting for ML to find out she lied to hate her and return back to him.

As for the angst, it's probably 50% of the novel. I enjoyed the fluff but the part right after he regained his memory was difficult to read since I'm not into that sort of angst.