Spoiler My In Laws Are Obsessed with me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rika77, Mar 6, 2021.

1. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was the curse lifted?

2. FanaticShipper

FanaticShipper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers about the crazy princess?

3. chin-ae

chin-ae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, Sasha originally has the ability to lift the curse, but Dodolea (the witch) cursed her too so she wasn't able to do so. The only way left is to sacrifice herself with the help of Dodolea. But that was just a trick to kill Sasha. It's exactly the same trick the witch used on Sasha in the past (Lira is her name in the past life), but in the end she didn't lift the curse so it continued to be passed on until Terdeo's generation. Sasha already knew about the trick so she wasn't fooled. There was a commotion after that but the curse was automatically lifted when they killed Dodolea.
    The original Dodolea wasn't actually evil. The one who resided on her body, the witch, has an unrequited love for Terdeo in the past life. Then after Sasha and Terdeo died, she was cursed for breaking an oath so her curse was being immortal. She's been living and dying on different bodies since then, until she met Terdeo again with the body of Dodolea.

I forgot the setting but Sasha's stepmother and stepsister was killed by Dodolea. Then when Dodolea was trying to harm Sasha, Terdeo came and stopped her. It's already the confrontation of the three but the emperor made an entrance too. He accused Terdeo to protect Dodolea but he ended up being stabbed by her because he interfered LMAO

4. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    The official translation of the manhwa will be released by Webtoon on the 12th

20220210_181344.jpg

5. KiseonYi

KiseonYi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give more spoilers on the side stories ::blobcatsmile::

Haiting1536, Chorkie and Tofufufu like this.
  6. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how did they manage to kill Dololea? will it be at the end of the main story? So Dodolea is very present??
    So sashaa will rember her past life?? how and why??[

Savanakaira and Nikibunny like this.
  7. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is s good! is there any more spoilers of step mom/sister and ex suffering?

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. dindi

dindi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoilers in this thread are very complete so far in terms of future developments and their resolutions, but I must say I love the way the story is portrayed in manwha. In the beggining i was not a very big fan of the coloring used, it felt a bit lackluster, as if there was a greyish filter above it making some characters look sickly or with a white cast. But it serves the story-telling purposes quite well. I actually feel some of the desperation the MC feels, and the resignation of everyone in their husband family, as they have lived in close contact with death and loss for far too long.

I often remeber the scene where Terdeo is walking through the empty and oscure hall in complete silence with rain outside, and he suddenly remebers blood and war while looking at the raindrops in the windows. It was a very quiet and subtle moment, but it had a very big impact on me: he was just a cool ML, and sure there are many tormented, stoic ML in these stories... but seeing it through his eyes and not in a declared/narrated/histrionic way make me feel it. It got the ambience and the mood right on my subconscious.

9. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Sasha tell Theo that this is her second life? Does she tell him how she died?

Savanakaira likes this.
  10. AerynJay

AerynJay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The extended family made a deal with the witch for lifting the curse once they bring Sasha as a sacrifice. They made a witch vow, breaking it would kill the the ones making the vow. So Sasha went herself to the witch and made another vow, she will sacrifice herself for the family and the witch had to lift the curse and not touch anyone from the family. The witch started killing people in the imperial palace, charging on their energy, and right as she wanted to kill Sasha, Theo came and saved Sasha and collapsed( he was dying of the curse). The witch had been fooled, she broke the vow to not hurt the family by trying to kill Sasha ( she was family too) and not realizing that this vow contradicts the one made with the 4 people from the extended family because Sasha came on her own and not brought by them. The extended family died, the curse returned to the witch and she died too.

Theo seemed to know as he didn’t have any reaction when Sasha visited Sif in prison and told the MF that she was killed by him already and he deserves everything he gets. The family seemed to know it also as Sasha once told them she was saved by them too. My guess was she told them after she met the dead princess’ soul but nothing is sure.

oh and I read spoiler that said the step-sister was killed by the witch but actually her and her lover Sif were executed by Theo as soon as Theo was crowned emperor. Sif turned against the step-sister in the end and the step-sister was begging Sasha for her life( she left her mom to be killed by the witch and ran with Sif, they got caught by Adeus and Sercia and were brought to justice as collaborators of the witch)

Anyone read the side stories and can spoil or Mtl? Naver only has until her pregnancy

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    Lucy_, notcatsmith, Laerta and 54 others like this.
  11. SUku

SUku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can sum1 tell me what kind of poison FL"s ex fiance and her step mother and sister used to feed her in her previous life

Laerta and ISTP23 like this.
  12. kyl07

kyl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They feed her Laperion's blood, to be exact from Islet blood that her parents extract and sold as pills

Laerta, Xi-hime, nyxxx and 15 others like this.
  13. asagisora

asagisora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the illustrated novel we could see that this novel has a happy ending.
    Also it's free on Naver..?? yayy… I kept finding precious yet costless novels here :sushi_yes:

If my perception isn’t wrong, side stories are about
    • Sasha’s second pregnancy,
    • Selphius who is now grown up, had a bunch of girls who eyed on him including a princess from different country proposed marriage (which he turned all down because he wants to marry Larissa/Sasha’s first child instead),
    • and Larissa-Theo having a cute daughter&dad moment

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  14. Nikibunny

Nikibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats wrong with the princess body

15. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But aren't they cousins?, I mean Larissa and Selphius

16. AtarashiSekai

AtarashiSekai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really thought he considered her his sister. I would have liked it better if they were siblings instead

esistwindig, Ghost123, Jukki and 8 others like this.
  17. asagisora

asagisora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well on chapter 10 side story, Selphius said this:
    “전 라리사와 새로 태어날 제 동생이 아카데미 졸업까지 하는 걸 보고 결혼할 겁니다.”
    Which Mtl translate is
    “I’m going to marry Larissa and watch my new-born brother even graduate from the academy.”

Idk, but I think incestuous marriage is common in that era, especially between aristrocrats family.

18. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! No! I think it means he is going to marry Larissa to someone and take care of his newborn siblings. He said in chapter 10 side story that he preferred family over dating.
    But I preferred that he dated the girl Miriam who helped him with the bullies by complaining about them to Sasha.

19. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did they end up together ? coz it's the final pic from the last ss. i hope black hair baby is a girl n pick hair is a boy
    [​IMG]

20. BadaBingBadaBoom

BadaBingBadaBoom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand, he means that he is going to marry Larissa off, meaning, he is going to find someone suitable for her to marry, DEFINITELY NOT to marry her, and then take care of his siblings and graduate from the academy. He sees Larissa as only a younger sister, nothing else. He also said that as of now, family is more important than dating.

I blame no one for this misinformation except the MTL, it can be misleading sometimes because it doesn't accurately translate to what is actually being said. Haha.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022