Spoiler The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I think she should have ended up with Sammy too-- you also aren't forced to end up with anyone. Just because one person is shitty doesn't mean you should date someone you don't have feelings for either.

I think Sammy would have treated her really well, but on her end there isn't that much chemistry with him. You shouldn't be with someone just because they treat you well either necessarily. There should be genuinely emotional and physical attraction imo.

Edit: after having read up to like ch35 of the manhwa they both suck lmao

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  2. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There some things that makes you ineligible for a second chance like idk maybe emotional abuse, neglect, abandonment or knowingly withholding money and resources to the point of starving someone but f uck those I guess because everyone deserves a second chance

This is a fictional story, if the author can make her fall for someone who neglected, abandoned and withheld money and/or resources to the point that she needed to starve herself then the author could make her fall in love with who's ready to give her all that he can, treat her preciously and be someone who's surely won't abandon her. This is just another case of being a poorly written smut that has a chance to be slightly decent.

3. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The lastest manhwa chapter is so freaking funny, before FL fleed, she drugged ML, tied him up and played BDSM with ML to humiliate him. FL in manhwa had more backbone and courage than her counterpart in the novel tho.

Johnwill12, Plumpuppeach and boom2424 like this.
  4. misswhimsy

misswhimsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Your summary of all the Chapters + Epilogue was very entertaining!:blobrofl: Thank you so much for your efforts to translate.:blobicecreamlove:

I’m really into stories about breakups and longing, but hopefully ones with a better grovel as this one was quick and unsatisfying. Any other suggestions for stories like this?

haha I think I’ve read this manga as well about the spy (can’t remember the title) and it turn out to be that it was actually just the ML who hired her so that she would give him all of this attention. That’s why she was never successful in killing him as he always knew ahead what she was planning to do :blobjoy:

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  5. Iva56

Iva56 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need to know the name of this manga pleaseee

6. SpoilSeeker

SpoilSeeker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoils on the ending plsss is he(shitty husband) the ml??

7. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art on this is certainly...something. Bodies are fine but the faces are all the same hh

8. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best story ever written with Nulliitas, Regina and of couse this masterpiece:
    I Won’t Accept Your Regrets
    Yeah, this story rocks
    Who is the shitty husband, aint no shitty husband here, if you mean the Chad who isn't the blond nordcuck who can't even make a move on her without sounding like a simp, yeah he is the ML
    Of course it's time, after we are 30 nearly no male wants us
    I'm seriously laughing my ass off with all the butthurted comments of many users, if it can make novel updates users seethe this much, it's because author is based and knows how the world works, while the average user just doesn't go outside and stays here criticizing him/her.
    You think he could NTRed him, haha you just wish, it doesn't even happen IRL, we love badboys, not soyboys

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  9. miiika2410

miiika2410 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading the manhwa at ch 34 now. For me, Sammy is really annoying. I think FL deserves someone better than the duke or sammy.

To defend my point, that idiot white haired caused the ground to collapse and even delaying the duchess to be rescued with his crying. He's a child. But yea, he's a good wake up call for the duke. And the duke is trash :derpyblob:

sleppyteddyksushabear likes this.
  10. Notnott

Notnott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys , I got a little confused . So was he cheating on her when they were married or not ? Someone answer me please :blobsob::blobsob:

11. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the side stories to the manhwa, um does does anyone know if that is an AU? Because shes sleeping with sammy

No he wasn't, he was just cold toward her and the author made scenarios to look as if he did but he never cheated on her
    Ppl assume he did because FL thought he did too

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  12. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't that a wet dream of Sammy? she didn't really sleep with him

13. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was a wet dream, it's shown in the next chapter, and then Sammy masturbated to the fantasy of FL getting naked

14. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks for clarifying, I wasn't too sure, I just saw someone post panels of it on twt without saying what was happening, I didn't actually see the chapters.

Lol poor kid:blobjoy:

15. SanityisOverrated

SanityisOverrated Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep they both trash (reading the manga but I stand by my point)
    ok so I understand people think sammy is good but she looks at him like a child and honestly he acts like one. She has 0 attraction to him and he seems very vanilla which isnt her jam. Also it is basically impossiblefor them to stay together. Her father will interfere women are property basically. So her trash husband who is good looking and can satisfy he physically ooooor old greasy man who is chosen by her shitty fam. I think she made the right choice.
    Also unrelated but I love the aid just dropping truth bombs on the ML he is my fave.