Spoiler Please Don’t Come To The Villainess’ Stationery Store!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister is not just a cheater, she's a criminal stealing things as well no? I hope she gets a worthy punishment along with her parents and lover

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    icay1x, babayagu, lazynoodles and 6 others like this.
  2. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer someone giving spoiler by summarizing the chapters rather than mtl because mtl is so hard for me to understand.so thank you so much for this TT-TT

But wow. I really pity the FL, especially the original one. Her ex is so scary, a cheater, and a creep, her family are f**kers, If it's the previous Meldenik, she is so broken that she can't even fight for herselfdue to constant manipulation and abuse she has received. How could the original author made such an innocent, naive and abused girl the villainess while a cheater, manipulator, gaslighter and thug like him a male lead? Not to mention making her b*tch f*cking evil sister the female lead and her f*cking evil & a murderer stepmom and that short fat pig idiot pea-brain father original fl's family and made them look innocent? Urghh I'm so mad with their characters and realy pity the FL.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    Free Ocean, Inasible, icay1x and 25 others like this.
  3. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DOHere likes this.
  4. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, many have ask but it seems no one have yet given us the spoiler about the ending of the FL's stinky garbage ex fiancee and her horrible evil ex family and what happen to them afterwards.. I hope someone can tell us. Do they get executed for their evil doings? I hope the author will torture them first before killing them.:blobtriumph:

Nikibunny, Quenchanna, Tt123 and 4 others like this.
  5. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SMM. Now I'm waiting for the sister's reaction. I rlly hope that her and his reputation stay tarnish forever.

Quenchanna likes this.
  6. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii can somebody tell me what happened to her(fl) family ( father, stepmother, stepsister) and ex fiancee did they die? How?

Quenchanna, Laerta, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion
    Went to check the latest chapter but haven't properly read the manhwa yet (because only TMs version is the only one I could find and no decent scan group for now). I know its been a while for me since I last read the novel but I did NOT expect Isaac to be a black haired tanned beauty! (those chest window tho)
    I guess Arwin, or recently Rein (I failed to abandon the villain) gave me the image of wizard tower lords to be white haired males, most likely to be long haired

shiory and Laerta like this.
  8. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO i have the same perception

9. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation stopped on ch54. Wish someone would pick it up. ch55-57 links on novelupdates are dead. :blobconfounded:

Laerta and ErryChu like this.
  10. khunter

khunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious, people? It's just 8 pages, not that hard to read the posts in this thread. If you would just read what people say instead of having it handed to you, you'll find the MTL you're looking for, geez.

The ending escapes me. How is Isaac the ML when it looked like they're still in ambiguous phase even during the epilogue? I'm rooting for MC x Dom x Isaac :p:p

11. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about retribution to (her family and trash fiancee?)

chiri.ru, Laerta and K1ndNaru like this.
  12. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Was there a backstory about Dominic? I have always been curious about his past and on why did he decide to sacrifice himself for the sake of the empire

I thought he was the ML too that's why I started reading (since their interaction in the manhwa is so cute) and read the novel and it's been 50 chapters before she had proper interaction with the ML. A bit disappointed but I love how wholesome the relationship were.. kinda tired reading those spicy scenes from other manhwa.

The story was good but the manhwa doesn't seem to be executed properly...

I thought he was the ML too that's why I started reading (since their interaction in the manhwa is so cute) and read the novel and it's been 50 chapters before she had proper interaction with the ML. A bit disappointed but I love how wholesome the relationship were.. kinda tired reading those spicy scenes from ith

yourmomtenkeyy and chiri.ru like this.
  13. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, there are a lot of evil plotting from evil people here so please tell me whether the MC manage to defend herself from these evil schemes or she just sitting duck and have ML to save her every time?

I don't like series where the MC failed to defend herself or prevent the evil schemes working too many. If MC doesn't have like 80% success rate of dealing with those evil schemes on her own, then this series is no go for me.

Lucila likes this.
  14. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please be aware i only read the MTL version, so probably not 100% correct

after MC exposed lennox/ex-fiancee affair with sheria/stepsister, lennox are pulling his hair because his reputation are ruined.
    contrary, sheria reaction is very relaxed and reassured him that everything will be fine and back to normal after lennox obtain the 'holy sword' and sheria will help by using her healing power to noble and commoner alike... especially the sick empress.

she also showed him the excommunication document to cut MC out of the family with a warm smile. she and lennox didnt even bother to attend the court and go to a lovely vacation on holy land/kingdom where the pope reside :sick:

at the court to excommunicate MC to her family, MC didnt even bother to challenge it and accept to be excommunicated from her family. MC father tried to object (not because he love MC because all of this are outside of his control) but stepmother manage to sweet talked him to let it go while secretly laughing at her stepdaughter. a perfect situation for someone like her, pathetic, abandoned and alone (in her eyes lol, in reality MC already got everything covered).

before the court, MC visit the palace to gain favor with the emperor. from what MC describe, the emperor look like a bear lol. however the emperor is wary of stranger and only opened up a bit because his children are fond of MC.

she gift him with some candy(?) that can boost eyesight and far more effective than medicine or treatment. the emperor is satisfied and ask what MC want. but before MC told him, he tell her about the excommunication document.

but to his surprise, MC told him to approved the document and in return give MC her maternal family tittle, marquis tittle. the emperor agree to give her the tittle since with MC alchemy abilities and resource will be beneficial to many people.

not long after that she came with her cronies and destroyed MC store openly. when confronted stepmother mocking MC since MC is not a noble anymore and just a mere commoner she cannot do anything at all to her, and if she dares to opposed a noble police will be involved.

MC showed her the royal stamped document about her succeeding marquis tittle, destroying another noble property is illegal. with so many witness she will file a complaint to the emperor (basically suing her lol) and tattle to her father (he didnt like anyone making mistake, for this he will surely imprison her himself before the emperor making action LMAO).

stepmother is fuming and run away. while cursing in her carriage, suddenly she got trapped in an illusion and her body covered with words of her sin, her whole body almost turned pure black and then bloody red because she commit a lot of wrong doing and murder including MC mother death. she fall into coma while foaming. this is thanks to isaac prank, he changed the chair in the carriage with special nightmare chair. it basically just showed the person sitting there with their sin, but because the stepmother commit a lot of sin it become fatal lmao.

her maid ask for help, and when police came they are screamed witnessing the sigh of her body and thinking that she is cursed. thanks to this, it adds more fuel to the bad rumor about sheria and lennox affair, and theres no way to stop this rumor. MC father toss her body to some villa, the same villa he toss the former duchess aside.

after the stepmother fell into deep coma, most of her business are closed down to cover the suing cost lol. and sheria (after she back from holy kingdom) just put her into some old house, completely unconcerned :blobjoy:
    father fate are pretty tame compared to the rest.

before lennox and sheria wedding, sheria offer him the holy water from holy kingdom. father are bit hesitant, but after she told him that this holy water are special because the pope are the one who blessed it, his eyes filled with greed (thinking it will grant him power) drank it.

instead of power, it brainwashed him instead. his eyes lost light and pretty much become a doll waiting command lol.

im not sure what happen to him even after lennox and sheria downfall :bloborz:

if i have time i will post about the last 2 trashes fate :blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait those two asshats still married??? How shameless r they??? And did the public just forgot about them cheating or forgave them??? Wtfffff.... I'm so pissed. I wanna know what's their fate. Ughhhhajxosns :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Damn! Those people just don't care and that step sister is heartless to her mother!

Nikibunny and Laerta like this.
  17. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Takes your time! and thanks for answering my curiousity and damn to think those assholes are the OG leads damn

Laerta likes this.
  18. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC need to invent a real holy water to expose how devil incarnate is the people that done wrong on her

19. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ending of Sheria and Lennox a wedding?

Tt123 likes this.
  20. S.cale_roksoo

S.cale_roksoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I read the spoilers thanks a lot I hope the duke and sis die in the most painful way cheating trashy b*stards
    Also I have some questions first In the summery there is a mention for hidden villan who is he? Any spoilers? And if isaac is the ML the what happens to crown prince? Is he second Ml or he doesn't fall for her?

Nikibunny, Tt123, CUEBEE5566 and 2 others like this.