Forgotten Title ml saves mc from his brother

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by wolfie.119, Mar 28, 2022.

1. wolfie.119

wolfie.119 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so all i remember is that the mc had been abandoned when he was young by his mother who started a new family and his half brother was like a gentleman on the outside but actually had feelings for the mc. anyways i remember that the mc was having lunch with his brother and the ml saw and joined in while basically saying mc was his bf, then the brother got really annoyed on the inside but didnt show. another scene i remember is the mc showing up to his mother's funeral dressed really lavishly with the ml and then it was here that he got kidnapped by his brother who wanted to r@pe him but got saved by the ml. i strangely remember realy specifically that when the ml saved the mc he punched the brother and broke a vase or something on his head and then stuffed the glass in his mouth punching him again. anyways end scene. then fast forward to when the mc is safely in the ml's room and its morning and he wakes up only to see the ml gone and the weapons that he keeps in his room gone too, he panics and goes downstairs only to see the ml's friend who was asked by the ml to take care of the mc. i remember that it was here that they did a description of what happened when they were in hs and apparently their school was really diverse where the mc got like the highest exam score in the city while the ml got into a fight so serious it was in the newspaper.
    thats all i remember and if anybody knows which novel this is please tell me, ive been looking for forever T-T

2. unoriginalfujoshi

unoriginalfujoshi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it may be Making My Beautiful Roommate Cry Everyday

wolfie.119 likes this.
  3. wolfie.119

wolfie.119 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you i read that a while back

unoriginalfujoshi likes this.
  4. Saipreethi

Saipreethi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to read this story but Can't remember the details. anything like what genre it was? Like abo or rebirth related ?