Spoiler The Grand Mudang Saga/Wandering Warrior of Wudang/Path of The Shaman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ariary, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    mudad213e-e1605747650770.jpg

59230.jpg

Title:
    The Grand Mudang Saga/Wandering Warrior of Wudang/Path of The Shaman/무당기협

Link to official :
    https://page.kakao.com/home/55884394
    https://m.tapas.io/series/the-grand-mudang-saga/info
    Novel raw :
    https://page.kakao.com/home/무당기협/52882308

Synopsis:
    If the Grim Reaper calls your name three times, you will be taken to the underworld.
    “Hyeokyeon Mugang.”
    “Hyeokyeon Mugang.”
    “Hyeokyeon Mu…”
    You little shit! I want to live longer! Get out of here!
    I desperately swallowed the Herb of Immortality, and to my surprise, I actually lived! When I finally opened my eyes, thinking it was all a dream… I was surrounded by a bunch of old guys?! I asked where am, and—the Shamans’ Mountain?!!!!!!!!
    Somehow, I possessed the body of a pitiful errand boy… this is nuts!
    I… I am… I am the strongest of the strong, the head of the Sa Clan, Hyeokyeon Mugang!!! Why am I now part of a clan of Shamans?!
    Well, since I’m here, I might as well become the best disciple I can. The trashy master’s ruthless, no-holds-barred, immortal martial arts story “Path of the Shaman” begins!

SmartSelect_20220222-101027_Opera Mini.jpg
    One of my fav murim story!! I love this thug-- i mean, jinmu so bad! :aww::blobalert:
    I've been looking for spoiler and novel but.... sigh..:bloborz::blobpopcorn_two:
    especially novel below ch 251 :blob_catflip::blobcat_hyper:. Even just mtl i wont mind, i just wanna read the novel so bad.....:derpyblob::blob_teary:
    Novel reader, spill the tea, please! :blob_plusone::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Content
    Glossary (you can correct it or add it)
    • Mudang/shaman : Wudang (sect)
    • Sasuk : senior brother, usually used by lower class to their senior in the higher class. Like Cheongsang (2nd class disciple) called Jinmu (1st class disciple) sasuk. It's not about age (cz Cheongsang is older), but more about class.
    • Sahyung (师兄): senior brother. It's like sasuk, but used to called senior in the same class or same master. Like Cheongwoo called Cheongsang Sasuk. idk it's because he's older (i dont even know Cheongwoo age tbh :v) or because he joined first, but usually because he joined first.
    • Sajae (師弟): junior brother. But it's used by the senior in the same class. Like Jin Heo called Jinmu, Jinmu-sajae (manhwa ch 38)
    • Seseung-nim : master. '-nim' is suffix to show respect to someone higher. Like '-sama'
    • Dosa (道士): taoist priest or ascetic.
    • Dojang/Dojo : young master. Like.. formal addressing to young people. the real word is dojang, but mtl usually (mostly) tl it as dojo. And it's too many so im too lazy to edit it .
    • Baekron : egret, white heron, Deung Yeo-pyeong
    • Bi-Heun (Silent Rain) / Windless dog : Yang So-bang, beggars sect elders
    • Hyung-nim : older brother. Used by male to call his older brother.
    • Sapa (邪派): unorthodox.
    • Sapaecheon (邪霸天): It's Jinmu's previous sect. The disciples come from many family, and learn the sect's martial arts. Like wudang sect, Mount Hua's sect.
    • Jeong-pa (正派): orthodox. Well.. how do i explain this.. in short, it's referring to the sect/clan who's after righteous way. Like wudang sect, shaolin sect, zhuge clan, namgung family, tang family, etc. They usually use "good" way in their martial arts. In contrast, unorthodox usually committed crime, using dangerous martial arts, barbaric (power based). Unorthodox: demonic sect, sa clan (in this story), etc.
    • Geom Sa (剑丝): Sword intent level
    • Gang Qi (罡气): Power Qi. Jinmu's current level. It said there's only few (under 10) in the murim in this level.
    Level :
    Sword Qi:
    Manifestation Qi (imbue Qi in the object and controlled it) <
    Reflective Qi (make Qi to any shape and shoot it in wherever direction. Ex : bullet Qi) <
    Intent Qi (swirling net-like sword Qi)

Power Qi

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
  3. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I tried to read the novel in kkp but it's hard to guess which ch correspondence to current ch in manhwa.:bloborz: :blobcatblush2:
    So.. it takes time to find the right ch (i guess wrong 3 times ...:blobdead::blobsneeze:) and cz im using for free ticket, i need to wait every 12 hours to open the ch. But i'll try to spoil you as much as i can! :blobmelon:
    I hope there are another novel readers here that can spoil us more, but for now bear with me, okay?:blobneet:

So, the current manhwa translation is ch 67 (raw already ch 68), and it's adapted in ch 65. So i'll try to give summary for novel ch 66 (manhwa ch 68).

Warning! :blobnobully::blobcat_knife:
    1. This is might not 100% true cz im using mtl. I only can read hangul and knew few words. But korean isn't my expertise so yeah... there might be fault here and there.
    2. English isnt my 1st language so... please pardon my mistakes (especially grammar. Lol im not even checking the grammar twice. I've had enough with typos & spelling :derpyblob::confusedcatblob:)

- jinmu refuse to join jaegal's boat. He decided to go by land, not boat.
    - flashback a bit about Jaegal seon. Actually she's a woman, but because her twin died (actually not really sure he's died or just sick? Just say he's died for now :v), she abandoned her name san san and disguised as her twin seon. This is in order to keep the main family lower, cz there's no successor yet, and adoption is risky (about legitimacy, create the rift of power, blabla). Only a few main family members who knew the truth. Fortunately she's talented in martial arts so her disguise succeed so far.
    But, a boy born in jaegal recently, and elders obviously support him. San san thought she'd be back to woman, married off, she can't accept that. She's too great just to be a hostess of household.
    And that's when the murim tournament held. She intended to participate and prove herself as martial artist. This is her last journey as jaegal seon after she did for 20 years. Then, he will 'sick' and dissappear, then his bro will naturally succeed the successor seat.
    - she become curious too about jinmu, cz he knew her id immediately. That's why she (& yeo pyung ofc :blobrofl:) keeps following jinmu. They heard chung woo called him 'sasuk' (sasuk is like senior in the same sect. In the manhwa it's translated as master uncle), so they assumed that jinmu is great disciple (1st class disciple). She's surprised cz their age gap isnt too far yet he's a great disciple.
    - this is from the latest manhwa raw : (lol it's too funny). The jaegal seon's tent build precisely beside jinmu & chung woo who's use leaf as an umbrella. Lol. It's raining, chung sang go somewhere, and they're like an abandoned puppy lol. (After reading the novel, i have to say the manhwa adaptation is so good, :aww: it's not omitting important part, but still portrays it as efficient as the artist can. There's a slight difference here and there, but acceptable and not ruined their persona. And ofc, the art makes it funnier lol).
    The jaegal's tent fully prepared, food, thick blankets, etc. Jinmu annoyed :v
    They offered their tent few times to jinmu, but he ignored them haha. When they're having food and offered jinmu & chung woo, chung woo's tempted (this is the slight difference between novel & manhwa. In novel, jinmu threatened chung woo with "more practice" (lifting boulders you know..). In manhwa jinmu just practically saying "do you wanna die?" I love both ver tho :bloblove:).
    Jaegal seon & yeo pyung approach jinmu. Yeo pyung even drinking a bit (haha i love this funny old man). Yeopyung said let's just drink & talk a bit. But jinmu annoyed cz he didnt want to. Jaegal seon talk too, she introduced herself and said she wanna talk too. Jinmu said "why should i trust a woman who slyly hide her true face & disguise as a man?"

And that's the end of novel ch 66. I need to wait 12 hours to open the other ch for free... :) :blob_pout:

In the manhwa raw, there's a lil bit continuation:
    - chung woo & yeo pyung surprised about Jaegal seon's id. Her bodyguard's tense too, but seon just calm & composed.
    Jinmu said to yeopyung
    "Aren't you following us because you're curious about me?! Right, white heron?"
    Yeopyung startled and the laugh.
    "So you already knew me but still act like that!":blobrofl:
    seon still observed jinmu carefully, 1st class disciple, abundance aura, etc. She come to conclusion
    "So... you must be that 'jinmu'"
    -TBC
    IM DYING TO KNOW THE NEXT!! I'LL BE BACK AFTER I READ THE NEW CH! WAIT FOR ME, GUYS!

Ah btw, i said a open ch wrong ch 3 times, didn't i? From that i guess a lil bit accident in the next ch. Just a gist tho :blobcheeky: but..
    They'll traveled together (well.. most likely they following jinmu & two chung lol), met slave seller who kidnapped a little girl, they save her.

Around ch 70-ish, the murim elders testing jinmu, they're satisfied with him (just a bit information: yeopyung called yang sobang "hyungnim" lol :v jinmu thought they're indeed brother cz they're similar in his annoying curiosity (not really sure about this part and maybe my memory a bit blurred too. :v i'll explain it more when we reach this ch) )
    So, murim elders tried to "hold" jinmu there cz they like him. But jinmu refuse in instant, saying he only there to give greetings to the elders (he wants to go to look for his dual internal qi immediately!). The elders agape, then sword saint chul jiryang said "so you'll just greeting us, huh?"
    "Prepare your sword we'll greet like a warrior should"
    "Lost with only some beatings. It will just take a month recover"
    (in short, he said something like this... i forgot the exact convo :v the point is, he'll beat jinmu to confined him for a month in murim hq lol :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: )
    Then they went to training building, jinmu use his qi (i forgot qi master or qi intent or what) and the elders surprised by his skill. He tried to attack first.. and... tbc.:blobwoah::blobwoah:

I can say the author is really good cutting the ch in the most exciting part.. sigh..:blobupset:

4. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Naah...
    I use "tap to translate " app, then copy them to my notes. Ss is too tiring. I've done it when i use papago to translate (TCF, SVF, etc). And... my phone memory's full :blobfearful:
    I admit papago is way better translator, but it's not effective :blobsad:

I'll try to post the next, but cant promise when :v
    rn im drowning in mount hua's novel. This arc is too dope i can't stop reading :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blob_blush:

5. Raizy

Raizy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the mlting this novel @Ariary
    i can't wait for the next ch, i always wait this novel to be translated

Alexa_11 and Soft feather like this.
  6. Soft feather

Soft feather Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You dont know how happy i and my friends to find this translation!! I always want to read the novel since the manhwa is too short to wait every week! Thank you so much :cry::cry::cry::X3:

Echichichi, Alexa_11 and Ariary like this.
  7. Alexa_11

Alexa_11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    как бы я хотел понимать корейский! :barefoot::blob_teary: thanks for your hard work to translate the novel! :cookie::blobsob:

Soft feather and Ariary like this.
  8. Kopo

Kopo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the girl will just pass by.:facepalm: I really hate when they put romance in this kind of story. :blob_catflip:

9. Alexa_11

Alexa_11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! Pleasee dont add any cringe romance:blobconfused::blobpensive: we prefer old man harem!:blobpopcorn_cool::blobnosebleed:

seekingsnow likes this.
  10. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, @Ariary ...I can't read the mtl, my brain is lagging too much making me dizzy when I read MTL version...so thank you so much for your TL.. I'm glad you make this forum...nobody in my circle even read this manhwa eventhough I told them it's awesome & funny...lol

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    Soft feather, Alexa_11 and Ariary like this.