Discussion how did you first meet your bestfriend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jeysi, Mar 23, 2022.

1. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 3 friends and not exactly a best friend.
    Me and my first friend were both the newbies in the same class but due to certain misunderstandings we hated each other. After 2 years, we both had some mutual friends and began talking and became more closer. Within a year or two after that, we became really close.

My second friend were among the mutuals I just talked bout. There were a lot of us then but in one year or so, we became closer and the group also diminished so she became my second friend. I became really close friends with both of them during the same time.

My third friend, I met after like 3 years of me being friends with the other 2. Our classes were separated due to choice in second language and she came to our class. Although hostile at first to her cuz I felt she was going to steal my friend away from me (childish, ik..I was insecure), we gradually became close friends. Rn, Among the three, she is the most online so I talk to her the most and the other 2 are extremely busy due to studies.

I have been friends with my first and second friend for around 7 years now and my 3 friend for 4 years.

jeysi likes this.
  2. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    We're not friends anymore, because he moved away in high school during our Junior year (WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING).
    But we met (officially) during a mental health meeting in high school, Sophomore year. :blobsweat_2: Ironically.

He was new, and he wasn't put in the transfer class because he knew English really well; this means that I saw him in a couple of my classes and around the hall, but we actually exchanged words and talked during the meeting when we were paired up for one of the games and projects.

It was really fun, especially since we just hit it off and he had a good vibe. We had to escape a jump rope that was tied around our wrists without untying it (we failed), we had to build a tower of cards together (we failed), and we had to try to pronounce big words against the other groups (we didn't fail this one, but we weren't the best).

It was all still fun though, and after that, we just became best friends on day one. We did great in classes together, went to all the school pep rallies and one football game together with his boyfriend, and we got to see him win second place at the talent show when he sang purple rain.
    It was fun. While it lasted.
    I think I told the story before of how he moved. Without saying jack sh_t.

I was in my college class, waiting for him to show up. This was after Sophomore year when we went on summer break. Also, the pandemic was at hits high during this time.
    I got an email from him. It was titled "Lol, I moved" and I was like wtf, so I opened it and my bro Joshua really just said:
    "So, I'm gone. We had to move because the stuff that is personal wasn't going well. I'll miss you, but we can't stay because everything isn't working here, hermano. :{ Sorry."

Annnnnnnnnd I have never seen nor heard from him since. I think about him sometimes and hope he's doing well, but I also think, "Why the heck could he have not given me a heads-up? I didn't even get to say goodbye." I think he moved more out East, I can't remember where.

Either way, mans did me dirty. But it was a good friendship while it lasted.

jeysi likes this.
  3. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meet my bestfriend in 3 standard.She was my deskmate..:cookie:

jeysi likes this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    elementary school

jeysi likes this.
  5. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I met her during second semester on the first year of high school. For the whole 6 months I didn't know her existence because I didn't bother to interact with new people (at that time I already had friends from middle school), but the teacher arranged our desk so we became deskmate. Since then we have been deskmate until graduation, she know how to ride motorcycle and car so she gave me a ride everyday during high school. Now we have been friends for 11 years, she's an elementary school teacher and I'm a freelancer, we often meet during holiday.

jeysi likes this.