Spoiler The Elegant Duke's Training Method

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Alev

Alev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML cheated on her!? Ok, I’m out.
    I have high standards when it comes to MLs.

,,Yeah, he loves me so much that instead of trying to talk to me and win my heart, he goes around doing sexual things with other women … but hey, they look like me, so it’s ok. This just proves how much he loves me. ☺️“

And like always the woman is a pure virgin, but the guy a F-boy.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  2. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao is this perhaps a joke? This can't be a real novel that's selling out there.... This is a joke lmaooo. We have a Guy who is in a sexual relationship with other women while having a wife. Idgaf if it's only BDSM/SM relationship, it's still a fucking sexual relationship.And what's this??? He is the ML. Wow clap your hands people. This is sooo good:aww:. And the wife doesn't even know this hahahahahhaha pure gold I love this so much. Very Good.
    And plussss the FL is..... A VIRGIN! Yayyy to the ML, he gets to learn all sex stuff and even went to orgys but gets a women who hasn't been touched by any man. How delightful:blobrofl:
    what a BS story. I'm out.

3. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone post the MTL for the novel?

snzzykitten likes this.
  4. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl of spicy scenes pls

snzzykitten likes this.
  5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    This remind me again that novels are not just fantasies ,they contain this real part too,thanks for sharing :blobokhand:,let’s pray the real life ML will overcome his suffering,habits and will have his own happy ending :blobmelt:

6. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so your telling me this guy had a whole 13 years to figure out how to approach the situation and this was the best solution he could come up with…this guys a dumbass.

7. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a link on where to read the novel or the manhwa raws?

8. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep agree, one of my teacher once told me she got a friend/neighbor. Her husband cheated on her with her sister while she was away for work (she went away to another city for a month or so)…. She asked for a divorce but her family/parents actually asked her to stay in the marriage and told her that the sister should also marry her husband……….. they said its for the sake of the children….. like im sorry, im so shocked that such parent exist in real life…

snzzykitten, noula, Ice_Rose and 4 others like this.
  9. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML really didn't have sexual intercourse with other women after he's married to the FL, he only came to the BDSM club and watched the other men and women perform that activity because he didn't know how to make a noble lady like FL fall for that weird sexual innuendo that he had "inherited" from his father. Then he came with a crazy idea that he would orchestra fake footage of him getting BDSM just to lure FL out of her "safe zone" (sound crazy but it r19 novel) and snu snu with him. I'm not entirely against discussing in the spoiler subforum and sometimes I could rant when I feel angry or frustrated but I don't think we should spread false spoilers just to spill the hate on the MLs we don't like. MLs in r19 novels are usually bad boys with strong sexual desire for the sake of r19 novels but I believe the Korean don't like cheating MLs either.

And personally, I don't think we should take novels for granted or take them at face values, they're fiction, most of them have close to nonsense logic for entertainment purposes only. It's not like they're trying to brainwash women and girls into believing in cults or anything. And this novel is just one of many silly r19 novels.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    snzzykitten, feng nao and Arye like this.
  10. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, I decided to mtl the novel because it seems interesting and i love BDSM (I also already bought it), but i need some time to copy paste the hangul > word > english because Ridi has limit characters to copy each day.

I plan to mtl all of them, not just the spicy scenes lol.

Ooh, if someone can use "Riberty" or something that can download ridibooks epub (to make it easier for me to mtl the book), please do message me. It would be really really helpful if someone can do it for me

11. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much . Really appreciate that

12. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I read it right? "Arthur hated this child"

Does he love Winston or does he hate him?

13. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is neither a masochist nor was playing with anyone else ! He faked the pictures

He didn’t ! He staged the pictures. He’s loved his wife sins before and always have. He used to go to orgies and stuff but completely stopped after her got with her.

snzzykitten and Tt123 like this.
  14. Oceanaas

Oceanaas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He hated that he was leaving for boarding school, not the child.

snzzykitten and Tt123 like this.
  15. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    So we are near the end and I'm just too impatient to wait for chapter 29,30 and the prologue,does somebody knows how this story ends up?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022