Spoiler One Regret Is Enough

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok what lead to all of that is:

One of the hero i think his name is ruce(?) wants to kill mc so she won’t tell the truth to anyone that she is actually the guide, the other hero(idk her name) is the one who is supposed to be guide but mc’s magic is stronger she heard him planning that with the other hero(whom idk his name too) to kill mc, she believed that she heard wrong cus why would you kill a comrade, but just to make sure she met with mc and gave her expensive magic scroll, and told her to always keep them with her, she didn’t feel assured so she told the duke after mc left the capital, he went to ruce(?) and beats him he didn’t know why is he being beaten until duke asked him if he is really planning to kill mc, ruce got very angry for being beaten infront of viscount just because of a commoner and actually called him out for being the first to abandon mc(I really liked him here) and how he was only looking from the side while mc being mistreated, just because you took care from behind doesn’t make him a better person, the duke felt bad and left saying that this won’t happen again(man really believed that he can apologise now) so he left to his mansion and told his wizard his name is kris(?) if he can move them to mc’s village asap, he said if they both go they can be there in three days, the the butler came(I really hate him a bastard among bastards) and ask the duke what is he doing and why he came early, the duke told him he is leaving after mc, butler actually said why would you go after THAT WOMAN, he made a huge mistake he tried to excuse himself but the duke didn’t hear.

Meanwhile in mc’s village after the funeral all the them left and mc was alone with her grandma she wanted to give her a lsat name that why she followed the other heros she just wanted to give her a happy memory but was destroyed by the person who asked her to come with him to the capital and her other friends, when she was about to leave she saw the duke’s knight fighting something she thought it was a monster since they were in the Forest but when she looked closely they were people, she knows a bit self defence, she wanted to keep the battle in the forest but the villagers came to help and told to run away, she ran towards the forest and since she is a guide she was able to see the right path, when she finally stopped and looked back what she saw was smoke coming from her village, and the assassin coming after her she remembered the magic scrolls she has, one was attack magic, when she was about to cut the other scroll she fell of the cliff she cut only half of it but fortunately it worked and moved her somewhere(usually it doesn’t work even if you cut it all).

When the duke arrived, the village was all burned and I think there were dead people(mtl is confusing) he saw a girl who always follow mc when she saw him she called him out for what he did to her sister, her mother came and hide her behind her and asks the duke to forgive her but the mother as well was glaring at him, he didn’t care and just wants to find mc, he saw the knights and asked them where is she they leads him to the cliff and shows the half cut moving scroll, he actually knew but couldn’t believe it he asked kris(?) if it’s actually worked but he told him that mc already died and there is no way it would work, all this time from the moment the duke heard the hero story he was seeing mc’s dead body but he says that it’s just illusion, and wanted to jump but was caught by his knights and the villagers and they keep telling him mc is dead I think he cried.

Actually the scene was really sad I even felt a bit sorry towards him but I don’t think I described it well.

2. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't feel sorry or sympathy for the duke, he ignore her for 2 years prior while reasoning it to protect her, and even yelled at her and told her not to cause commotion on the street bla bla bla like seriously ???
    And tbh, 1 year after that he rolling over in agony is not enough for what she suffered, I mean, she was looked down cuz she a commoner, I understand the social status shit, but the clowns used her grandma has hostage to force her to be their guide on subjugation expedition, and even ignore her grandma request to meet them one last time while she was on her deathbed, and after that, send assassins after her, burned her village, and force her off the cliff....
    Yah, now he can talk as much as he wanted like in ch5 , that after she "died" they can start talking.
    The emperor is trash, literally every "hero" were also trash, the duke trash keep having excuses to avoid and ignore her, so he don't have the right to be with her.
    Dragon for the win.
    Hope the ending is the emperor and the hero clowns killing each other, drop dead and leave her and the dragon alone.

3. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate the emperor just reading what he did to the duke’s sister made me even more disgusted with him:blobconfused:
    he invited the duke’s sister to have dinner with him and talk about her brother and why he wasn’t around for the past 4 days, she tried to make excuses that he is really tired and needs to rest for a few days so he gave her a week to come with him which’s impossible since it’s takes 3 days to go and another 3 days to go to the capital and he knows that, the emperor asked her why she isn’t eating he especially ordered the food for her she started to eat fast, the food he prepared is shrimp a food she is extremely allergic to, and mf knows that since the duke told him MULTIPLE TIMES

4. Astellar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the emperor is the biggest trash here I agree, hope he drop dead along with other trashes. Our fl woes and misfortunes begin with him, so he should just drop dead, idc if he and the duke stab each other to death lmao.

5. ChEeSyWoRdS

ChEeSyWoRdS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a bastard,I hope he will suffer.Thanks for spoiler though.This story is angsty but interesting too.

Bathroom_Vocalist and Raghadaaln like this.
  6. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every single "hero" was 100% greedy. I have zero sympathy for them. 2 tried to kill a "comrade" of theirs and the other 2 knew it but played the denial game .

Does the butler ever get punished for trying to prevent the Duke from going to the mc's village?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  7. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s nothing to do if the duke is the ML
    But I hope the duke suffer as hell everyday before meeting her & after meeting she refuse and cuss him every time their eyes meet

8. Astellar

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why we should support and go the dragon x fl route. It's the best guaranteed route. :blobokhand:

9. Astellar

Reading List:
    Link
    He did, but it only 1 year anyway duh, in comparison, she endured a lot for 2 years and ended with being chased by assassins and fell off cliff.
    He rolled over and over in agony after discovered she was "dead" , yeah, like she said before, he can now talk as much as he wanted duh.

In my most honest opinion, the duke should drop dead along with the emperor - the source of her woes, agony, pain, misfortunes - and of course those trash "heroes" too.

One was the culprit who made her life miserable, one who likes her and claims to protect her but ignore her and let her suffer instead, two used her then thrown her away after no value left, the rest known her agony and sufferings but chose to stay silent.
    Duh what nice "comrades" she got there.

Well from the synopsis, the dragon seems to awaken once more after her "death" and went rampage?
    And I guess things kinda happen so they found her again after 1 year. Duh, she finally got a time to live in peace and the trashes found her. What bad luck.

10. TwoBad

TwoBad Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

11. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro I thought she gonna live happy with the dragon. Fuck the male lead dude taking too much bullshit excuses. I’m not happy with this novel fucking shit like this stresses me out.

12. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She confesses to Debaron, and Debaron accepts her love

syofiaa, Ac03, Tiis_Ganda and 13 others like this.
  13. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a sense, that's kinda tragedy in it's own way. I guess you could forgive anything if the ML is handsome and rich, LOL.

14. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny thing is that she did what he was supposed to do, after everything he has done to her

15. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover looks so good, I hope there will be a manhwa for this one!

16. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the MTL of the naver blog said that the ML returned as in regressed, wanted to protect her but made her lonely. I think that’s interesting as he the only one that knows and we don’t know what happened in TL1.

bigredqueen, evanesco99211 and Priar like this.
  17. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk why someone would pick up novels from a spoiler thread instead of reading the novel to the point where it's translated and getting the tidbits in raws from spoiler thread to sate their curiosity but... if you say so I guess.
    If you're that bothered about their opinions I kindly suggest mtl. Google translate is pretty dang great these days compared to how trash it was few years ago, you can ask peeps with raws access to provide a link and try google translate.

Just_Call_Me_Leanne likes this.
  18. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, but I mean, what can we really do?, people are free to express and vent as much as they like, sometimes I agree that it's too much (example: the abandoned empress), but it's what it is...I can't change people...

19. kegar

kegar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have raws or MTL of this novel?

Daren2012 likes this.
  20. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Devaron and Cornellia married

DOHere, syofiaa, Ac03 and 11 others like this.