Spoiler The Villainess is a Millionaire Solver

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FPKd-RJaUAgK8Pw.jpg
    FUPZ303VUAApQfa.jpg

Novel Link:
    Official Novel Raws: Author: Jeongyeon (The same author who wrote, "My Husband Hides His Beauty" | "My Secretly Hot Husband")
    Artist: Anz
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Mystery, Josei

Description:

One of the wealthiest people in the Empire, the Duke of Rosen has only one blemish.

The fact that Aristina, the worst villain in the Empire, is the only daughter of the Duke!

In the end, she is imprisoned in her home in an attempt to poison the prince’s fiancée, and the moment she is murdered by an unknown criminal, ‘I’ takes hold of her body.

Fortunately, the frame was cleared, but more importantly…

‘Who was the killer of Aristina?’

Thanks to her personality that is not strange even if she is stoned along the way; everyone who is crushed is suspected of being a preliminary murderer.

‘Never die twice!’ She restored the trust of the sickly Duke, who had been rotting all his life because of his daughter, and went around doing good deeds with impure intentions.

“Aristina! You have to lighten the mood of this prom!” Starting with the 2nd prince, who acts as a large loyal dog without opening the open front.

“You say you’re going to lose your hair and run after the girls? That’s what we need right now.” The crown Prince breaks down his polite and respectful mask only in front of me.

“Who did you go to that day after you left me?” Even the head of the holy church only reveals secrets the more she digs.

Even the most probable suspects turned to me and twisted too far. But the peace is short-lived, and the real killer is finally revealed.

Based from my understanding of the description is that the MC is basically possessing Aristina's body after she got killed and now she's out to find out who murdered her. She's set out on 3 guys who she thinks are the probable killers who murdered "Aristina" and that's the 2nd prince, crown prince, and the head of the holy church.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

alleniver likes this.
  3. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover art is :blobnosebleed:

4. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML? Description of ML?

zoefleyl likes this.
  5. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice cover art so let's camp

flowers_bloom likes this.
  6. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it picked up? I read up to c30. The first 10 chapters were intense. FL was killed by s.o. disguised as a suicide case in a closed room. She woke up from death but she was also about to go on trial for poison the crown princess candidate. She had to find the culprit as fast as she could otherwise she could be executed. FL reached out to the holy judge (Duke Ruelian Lacroitz) to give her a fair trial. Besides that she looked for clues to solve the case. Astina had a crush on the CP but CP didnt like her. So everyone thought she poisoned the CP 's fiancee.
    Highly recommend to read the first 10 chapters.( and you will know who framed the FL.)

The problem is I dont know who is the ML. Maybe she can take them all. FL didnt trust any of them. They could be the killer.
    - Head of Holy Order - Holy Judge (Duke Ruelian Lacroitz) <-- Black hair, purple eyes. He had the title and property from his family. He was the same level as Duke Rosen family. However he had another job as the head of holy order/ God representative.
    -Crown prince Aldensis - (Golden dragon) Used to be Astina's (not FL) crush before she died. Blonde hair/blue eyes - The only male that FL thought handsome.
    -2nd Prince Zikren - (Red dragon) He had a crush on Fl since young. The night FL was murdered, he got into a fight with Phantom thief. Red hair/Gold eyes.
    -Serena Duke Hyperion's daugther , CP's Fiancee. - Black hair blue eyes.
    Both princes had dragon blood. (transcendent.)

Last edited: May 20, 2022
    its0k, geckin, luliibunny and 14 others like this.
  9. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with anyone but not with her murderer being ml and if the one who killed her is the ml ,I hope he had good excuse which I can digest:blobpopcorn_two:.

zoefleyl and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  10. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't picked up yet, sadly. But this work is also by the same author who wrote, "My Husband Hides His Beauty" aka "My Secretly Hot Husband" so I'm waiting to see what the writer has in store for this novel. Thank you for the spoilers :blobpopcorn:

11. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    in recent comments,
    People said Ruelian was the ML.

I started to think the Ml was batman and he got his bat cave after reading C.55-57. He had the most screen time comparing to other MLs. By the way, Serena also fell into the harem.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  12. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    random spoiler to generate interests. By the way FL found out who killed her in C.90.
    No matter how much I tell you the truth, you're the ones who won't listen...….
    When you see Serenae reveal his own loopholes, you can't help but think it's weird.
    Mystery game. Everyone likes it, right?
    "Answer me, Serene. Why a greenhouse, not a tea party? You didn't say you went into my greenhouse that day. Why did you hide your movements and lie? Like you said, the doctor didn't take the ring off, but his fingers got soaked in blood and slipped out. How did the innocent princess' hands get wet with blood?”
    “…….”
    "Stop being honest now. God has already shown me everything. That day there, Serene said to someone, 'This is a secret between us.' What's the secret?'
    Serene's face turned suffocatingly blue. His blue eyes were full of fear.
    "Well, that's.... I can't tell you...….”
    The audience became more and more noisy.
    I quickly looked at the Ruelian side. The important thing is that.
    "Did you get tricked?"’
    It didn't sound bad.
    Luelian's face had disappeared with a hint of cynicism.
    He made a gesture to the holy knights who were about to pull me out. The vocalists immediately backed out.
    Ruelian's keen purple eyes turned to Serenees, and then to me.
    When I saw Serené running me astute, I certainly seemed to have some interest.
    "Princess Hyperion, what are you talking about? Was it really a sign of God, not a hallucination that Princess Aristina saw? Is it true that you met someone in the Duke of Rosen's greenhouse and had a secret conversation before the attempted poisoning that day?"
    "Well, that's....”
    Serene almost panicked in the face of a stern interrogation. My blue lips quivered.
    "I can't answer...….”
    Serene's speechless appearance only fueled people's doubts.
    "Why can't you talk?”
    "Maybe it has something to do with the poisoning that happened right after that."
    "No way!"
    "But isn't there a reason why God showed that scene to Princess Aristina?"
    I had a thrilling feeling that things were gradually flowing in my favor.
    But apart from that, it was a bit of a mystery.
    "Why are you so clumsy?"
    I tilted my head inside.
    I was observing with an objective mind because I didn't have a crush on the crown prince and burn jealousy to Serenae.
    Somehow Serene seemed too naive to be a black screen.
    What if this incident was Serené's ruse to send me away as an early villain?
    It's weird to be embarrassed, shake hands, and show all your emotions on your face. This is also a high-level trick?
    Well, that's good, but it's a ruse if you get something. Isn't it obvious that he's exploding himself one after all?
    At least a lie, at least a cover-up. The image of good and right that has been accumulated so far has been cracked.
    Things were getting worse and worse for Serene.
    "As expected, it's weird." Look at this. If you dig up that part, something will come out, right? I bit it right.’
    What's the truth?
    I looked away at the bench. Ruelian also seemed to have sensed the strangeness.
    The fishing was completely successful.
    He was now watching us both with very interesting eyes.
    "I didn't know there was such a secret hidden in this seemingly obvious case."
    Ruelian rose from the bench.
    "As Princess Aristina said, I, as God's representative, have an obligation to verify the revelations."
    The pure white cape fluttered.
    The judge came down directly from the podium.
    With all eyes on him, he trudged along and stood in front of the jury.
    "Princess Hyperion, I command you to tell me everything that happened that day."
    His right hand in white gloves began to shine.
    A mysterious castle hidden somewhere in the body. Through the wound, which is a token of God, divine power was invoked.
    “……!”
    Serene's face was horrified.
    It was then.
    "I'll tell you everything!"
    Hmm?
    I looked back at the sudden voice.
    "I'll explain everything. Not here, but somewhere quiet...….”
    Luelian looked him up and down and said,
    It was the old doctor of the Duke of Hyperion who followed Serenae.
    "All right, let's adjourn for a while."
    The trial was suspended and only a few followed him into the waiting room in their capacity as related persons.
    The doctor opened his mouth trembling as if he were nervous.
    "The atmosphere right now, it's as if my girl was playing some kind of trick to make a self-…. That's absolutely not true!"
    B. Duke of Canel, who was called from the witness stand. It was Serene and her doctor.
    After the door closed, Ruelian asked.
    "No"?
    "So, who's that princess Hiperion is protecting?"
    "Yes, I can swear before God, and before Luelian Lacroitz, the vicar of God. It's because of your kindness that you can't answer readily. To cover up for someone's mistake."
    Instead of quivering serenees, the doctor replied.
    "I'm an employee of the Duke of Rosen."
    Huh? What does this mean? You're not trying to save yourself by saying anything, are you?
    What?
    I was surprised, so was the Duke of Canel, who had been hauled in half in doubt.
    In front of me and everyone else's mysterious eyes, the doctor bowed his head.
    "You're my employee?"
    "Let me explain."
    The doctor said step by step.
    "That day, she and I arrived early because we were nervous. I didn't have an invitation, so I couldn't enter until the tea party started, and all the employees were busy getting scolded by Princess Aristina, so you sat awkwardly alone."
    It sounds awkward.
    "At that difficult time, a woman in charge of protocol came up to me and kindly offered me a greenhouse tour while preparing for the tea party. The plant-loving girl happily entered the nearby greenhouse...….”
    The doctor said so, and looked at Serene.
    "Show us, lady. If they want to clear up the misunderstanding, they'd better see it for themselves."
    "All right."
    Serene took off her forearm-length gloves and rolled up the flimsy short-sleeved sleeves of her dress.
    "Hmm?"
    I looked with my eyes wide open.
    The top of Serene's arm was bandaged. The wound was revealed when the bandage was released. It was torn long and appeared to be healing.
    asked Ruelian with a quizzical look.
    "What's this?"
    "It's a scar from a landscape scythe."
    replied the doctor.
    "I also treat your symptoms of addiction As I learned later, the lady hurt her arm by a gardener boy's mistake in the greenhouse that day. He's a rookie, so he couldn't meet the deadline and was working overtime alone, but he swung a landscaping sickle to her side and hurt her."
    "What's wrong?"
    The Duke of Canel's eyes sparkled.
    An employee of a noble family accidentally hurt a customer? For a duke-like householder, you can never imagine it.
    "I knew the Duke would be so angry that he grabbed her and cried and begged her. The child's quick first aid has cleared the wound, but if this is known, the Duke will face a terrible punishment."
    Punishment? The Duke of Canel?
    "She felt that the sentence was so cruel and cruel that she promised that it was a secret between her and that she would never tell anyone. Then he tied a ribbon around the torn arm and hid it tightly around the shawl and escaped.”
    It's a secret between us.’
    Serene's line came from that situation? The guy who said yes was a new gardener boy?
    I muttered as if I had been hit on the head.
    "Well, the reason the ring was covered in blood and fell on the greenhouse floor...….”
    "That's right. That's it."
    At last Serene spoke cautiously.
    "I wrapped my right hand around the wound and pressed it down, but it must have got stuck somewhere because it got wet and slippery. It was hectic at the time, and right after that...… There's been an attempted poisoning. When I finally came to my senses after a few days of illness, I found out that I didn't have a ring...….”
    "I lied as a doctor just in case it would interfere with your recovery. I kept it well. It's all my fault."
    "No, what's wrong with William? It's my fault. But what are we going to do with her? What should I do if I didn't keep my promise to keep it a secret? If you have to go through such a terrible thing...…. I can't forgive myself!"
    "Don't worry, miss. Now that we've made this public in front of him, the Duke of Rosen won't be able to cut off the poor child's hand and hang it under the bridge.”
    The murmur of the two made me doubt my ears.
    The Duke of Canel was also embarrassed to the point where his cheeks were instantly bloodshot.
    "What does that mean? We don't do such a terrible thing I just cut it."
    "Yes, my wrist."
    "No! I'm firing you!"
    "Oh, yes....”
    "You don't believe me at all. How the hell did he talk?"
    "Let's move on as I heard from the lady...…. The day after the child was hired, she saw in the backyard of the main building a maid named Mary cut off her wrist."
    “???”
    The doctor went on to say that the Duke of Canel and I were opening our mouths in bewilderment.
    "All employees must gather there to watch, and if you look away for a moment, the whip will fly right away. This is so common in the Duke's residence that there are craftsmen who wear iron skewers instead of hands, and more than 10 people have already been sentenced this year...….”
    "That's a complete lie!"
    The Duke coughed and coughed.
    "What a beautiful and elegant mansion I've worked so hard on! Why would you do such a dirty thing? I just fire him! Besides, there's no maid named Mary in our mansion!"
    Ruelian was lost in thought.
    "It would be true if the duke said so, but why did the boy tell such a lie?”
    "Don't you think you deliberately provoked Serenade's fear? I'm going to get a promise to keep it a secret even if there's a knife in my neck."
    My words turned his head and looked at Serene. Then he asked abruptly.
    "Princess Hyperion, how did the gardener do first aid?"
    "I disinfected it with disinfectant and bandaged it."
    "What is disinfection? Specifically?"
    "I poured the disinfectant into the wound and spilled it. Like this."
    "How much?"
    "It's quite a lot. I used about half a bottle on the spot."
    Luelian looked at her doctor again.
    "What did you do with the bandage that the boy first wrapped around you?"
    "Of course I threw it away. It's been a long time since I burned it."
    Hmm? Why are you looking for that bandage?
    I wondered, and suddenly a light came on in my head.
    "Ah!"
    Is it because of the experience of reading mystery novels?
    A hypothesis flashed across my mind. Suddenly my heart began to beat.
    The reason why when Aristina didn't do anything to the glass, Serené suddenly collapsed due to drug addiction. I thought I knew it.
    I murmured blankly.
    "That's right. You can't just poison them with alcohol or food. Criminals rack their brains in all sorts of ways to leave no evidence."
    As expected, I recruited talented people properly.
    Luellian, who has experience in this kind of work, quickly smelled what part of the incident was strange.
    Thanks to you, I was able to get the hang of it.
    "There are so many ways. Poison the book and make it addictive while the victim turns it over with saliva one at a time. Mix daily shaving with cream or lotion to make it gradually addictive. Of course, it's very common to mix it with medicine."
    The Duke of Canel glanced at me in confusion.
    "How do you know such things?”
    "Oh, well, I love poison so much that...….”
    I paused to answer.
    "Of course, I like to read books about poisoning.”
    I hurriedly explained the supplementary explanation, but no one seemed to believe it.
    Why is she reading? From what you've done so far, it sounds like you love poison everywhere.
    'I'll have to put some pharmacy books in the room to clear up the misunderstanding. If I survive here.’
    I changed the subject quickly.
    "Anyway... Usually poison works immediately, so it's easy to get caught in the field. But using a special poison can delay time and put it on others. What poison did he use? That wound in the Serenade is a crucial clue. There's a substance that turns into a powerful poison when mixed with the blood. It's "Curare"!
    "Not by that name, as far as I know, but I know which one you mean. It's a substance that immigrants use on arrowheads when hunting, and it's not well known in the Empire yet."
    Luelian looked at me and said. He looks like, "What's wrong with a face.
    "The substance is usually harmless enough to be used as a medicine, but when mixed with blood, it becomes toxic. When the poison gets into the nerves, it dies of paralysis and shortness of breath.”
    "It's the same as my girl's symptoms!"
    shouted the doctor in astonishment.
    "Now, I'm telling you, I actually thought it was weird. Even though she must have been addicted to alcohol, there was no sign of taking any poison in her body.”
    "But why didn't you tell me?"
    "I thought Princess Aristina was using a huge amount of new poison. I'm sure he'll be able to do that's enough. But what if it wasn't, but the poison was injected through the wound and spread throughout the body? Oh my god! You've been completely taken in by a professional racketeer! No wonder the arm injury was in a very clever position so that it didn't cause much damage to the movement...….”
    Oh my god.
    I got goose bumps on my arms. Now the puzzle is done.
    "Look at this! I told you, right? Basic research reveals itself so quickly! You're all so mean!"
    The Duke of Canel stood up right away, as if he thought it was unusual at this point.
    "I'll get the new gardener right away."
    "Wait a minute."
    I calmed him down for now.
    "He's just a knife man. A puppet from the outside. There's a controller inside. A person who clearly knows the schedule of the day and everyone's movements and directed the stage of crime. That's the protocol lady who recommended Serené to go to the greenhouse at the right time.”
    "That's right."
    The duke muttered as if he didn't understand.
    "My family's protocol maids are high-quality human resources, so why did they do that?"
    "You have to ask yourself that."
    I turned my head and looked at Serene.
    "Do you remember the description of the lady-in-law?"
    “……!”
    Serené was lost in thought, then recoiled with horror at my voice.
    Well, I understand. No matter how exact the situation is, it's hard to suddenly accept that I'm innocent.
    Serene answered in a crawling voice.
    "Well, I have no idea. The ladies of the protocol are all dressed the same, and immediately afterwards they suffer from the aftereffects...….”
    After a moment of groping for memory, Serené picked up a pen and drew a square object.
    Ruelian stared at it and asked.
    "Are you sure you drew a lady-in-law's face?"
    "No, it's a bottle of disinfectant. That's all I remember."
    He was at a loss for words. The Duke of Canel also looks 'Are you kidding me?'
    But that looks like something to use
    "Give it to me!"
    I snatched the paper and Ruelian raised his lips.
    "The bandage with the disinfectant has disappeared, so there is no evidence that the poison was used at the time. We can't point out who the important suspect is, can we? But what are you going to do with just one bottle of disinfectant? You want to torture me? Princess, you know it's illegal."
    I'm sure you'll be the one to torture.
    I swallowed the horse in my mouth and replied.
    "Of course, I'm going to use a very legitimate method. If you leave it to me, I'll find out who the suspect is right now."
    "Right now"?
    The Duke of Canel asked back incredibly.
    "Yes, father."
    I answered with confidence. And explained the plan to defeat the cheap and vicious people.
    “…….”
    People's faces have become strange.
    Well, I said it was legal, but I didn't say it was fair. Can't people be mean to live?
    If I could catch the real culprit, I was truly prepared to do anything.
    Deep inside.
    I gritted my teeth and said.
    "Now, shall we start the show?"

MiserableSOUL, Ac03, LaRue and 8 others like this.
  13. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope too, but the publishers are very serious. And I'm not sure that the translation can exist for a long time. This novella is now in their sights. Twitter on homepage

14. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I found out that ML was not the murderer. The story is still running. So I am about 90% sure who was the ML. FL was clueless. Her goal was to make make money and live life leisurely.

15. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is the current favorite at this moment. If anyone has access to KKP, you should go read it.
    FL met Ruelian when he was under disguise at the Holy church garden.(before her trial) She found a piece of chain fell off from him and she saw the god scar/imprint on his chest. When she talked to the 2nd prince, he told her that he fought the phantom thief (the day she met Ruelian )and tried to chain him with the magic chain. This chain was not visible to naked eyes. Besides the chain, the 2nd prince put the verbal curse on the thief.) FL put things together and realized that Ruelian was the phantom thief who stole many sacred objects and had never been caught yet. She didnt know the reason why he was the famous thief yet.
    Later on he told her the reason that he wanted to find who killed his parents.
    CP broke his engagement with Serena because he found out that her family fixed the prophecy. (something like she was meant to be the crown princess.) CP said to FL he had to look for the CPrincess candidate again. CP gave FL a sign and also asked FL to partner him in the royal banquet but FL said no. She was not interested. ( she was busy making money and figured out who killed Arisitina.) FL teamed up with Ruelian/phantom thief to find out the truth.
    As mentioned before, Ruelian got his bat cave and the information network. He also had the secret identity. He was a rich duke anyway.
    Serena was looking for her own path since she was not going to be the CPrincess anymore that was why FL was her role model. If I remembered correctly, she owned a famous restaurant. When many girls tried to slander FL, Serena would jump in and protected FL.
    FL acted like a crazy villain to achieve her goal. She said her reputation was rock bottom anymore so she could be as crazy as she wanted. lol
    About C.90, I found out who was the killer of Aristina but I wont spoil that part yet. :blobsmirk:

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    its0k, anvollo, geckin and 14 others like this.
  16. Rinkunai

Rinkunai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants to pick this up, I can provide the raws :blob_plusone:

pastel and aom like this.
  17. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    This is how ML and FL got closed. The 2 princes set a trap to catch the phantom thief. FL saw a vision that ML would die by the 2 princes. In the vision someone asked her to save ML. ML was trying to steal the ice crown. ML was cursed by the 2nd prince the day Aristana died. The curse binded ML to the magic circle.

Then Ruelian appeared.

| As soon as I saw it, I knew. How was he able to break through the guard like a ghost every time?

Without making a sound, I stared at the scene in front of me.

'Wow, was that so?'

Episode 47

He was really moving like a ghost. The thief was not seen at all.

But how does it look to me?

'It's because of that.

My gaze turned toward his chest.

There was a distorted shape of the wound as if the space had been distorted.

a sign of divine agency the source of divine power

My eyes can see through it.

Therefore, I could clearly see something like fog coming out of the castle and surrounding his body. Like a strange cape with life.

It covered his face thoroughly from recognition.

At the same time, it was disguised as a protective color to melt perfectly around it.

I can see this much because of the glow of the scar. The others seemed to see nothing at all.

Aldensis and Gicren, if they see him, will think he's just a stranger

"You can do that with your divine power."

Without a sound of footsteps or a rustle of clothes, he walked this way.

the glow of the glow of the glow-in-the-dark stones decorating the ceiling

Thanks to the light, his figure was a little clearer than before.

"Your outfit is different." Of course.

His whole body was covered in black leather. It is an outfit that shows every muscle without a single cumbersome decoration.

Considering the usual appearance of wearing a grand and flimsy white suit and holding a scripture in his hand, he should be called a completely different person.

The dangerous feeling that even through the sacred dress was subtly revealed.

"This side must be real."

Fortunately, the beast's purple eyes, not noticing anything now, just quietly looking ahead.

Without knowing that I was looking there through a mysterious view.

In silence, he arrived in front of the exhibition room.

I wondered if I could hear such a small noise, and suddenly his hand flashed.

At the next moment, the glow of the glows of the glow stones crushed the space by drawing lines. an afterimage along its trajectory

A tooth has bloomed.

Even though I looked so far away, I felt like I was burning my retina. I frowned a little.

Is it like a light stick?

You use that kind of weapon.

I was able to find out the trade secrets that no one knew until now known.

What do you mean a whip? It goes well with leather. In addition, the performance was good.

It seemed to move slowly in the air, but the speed and power were enormous.

Whistle! As it swept up and down the exhibition room, a strong wind arose.

You've checked what Aldensis and Zicren have hidden here, right?'

The last time I came out and ran into Ruelian, I lied that the Crown Prince brothers would hide the Ten Gorlem.

'Seeing you check it out like that, I guess I heard it, too. Or someone gave it to him.'

Even after checking, Ruelian swung another whip and scoured the space. A flash of light poured through the cracks.

He has a cautious attitude.

"But I'm sorry."

There's nothing hidden inside, but the space itself is a trap.

No matter how good you are, you can't notice it as long as you're human.

Verbal magic. It was their own language, their own trickery.

It was also completely out of the range that humans can recognize.

Ruelian carefully examined this space in his own way. But I didn't find nothing.

He knew that the Crown Prince brothers were preparing something, but now,

There was nothing that could be confirmed in Hwang.

The light of the whip went out with a small sound of pods.

His gaze turned to the ice crown.

I was nervous.

'Now if the trap is triggered, I'll be summoned. Get ready

I'm.'

That's what I'm thinking...

.........?'

Ruelian disappeared. And before I knew it, I stood tall in front of the ice crown.

| He flew lightly as if he had skipped space and landed in an instant.

Is it because it came in as fast as space movement?

The trap, which had to respond to the curse planted in his body, was not invoked.

Outpaced the speed of the trap?"

I watched him, thinking I couldn't believe his eyes.

Amidst the gleam, Ruelian stared at the pale shining ice crown.

I could see his face straight in my sight. So I could tell.

"You're not looking at the crown, right?"

His eyes were fixed on the notice board on the crown.

Is it because I can see the scar on my eyes? Beyond the swaying fog, some intense thought came through.

Is it him?

Ruelian wanted to confirm that

I did.

Who's he?

I didn't know that, but I learned one thing instead.

'He must be after someone. I guess that's why he's working as a thief

What?

I felt a strong tenacity beyond the fog

A mysterious creature that he has worked hard to create in his double life.

He came here to keep up with the rumors of his existence. But that wasn't all it was.

My maids forged the notice so well that they even caught the person in a different sense.

Was it him?

Luelian is here to make sure that, in the absence of anyone,

I had no choice but to come to

"What's the story?"

His hand in leather gloves grabbed the notice. Then, a cold burning eye peered into it

All.

Then suddenly, his expression changed.

It's fake!

At that moment.

A series of sharp bursts rang out as if the air were tearing apart. Countless bloody swords appeared in the air.

The trap finally detected a cursed target.

Ruelian caught off guard so quickly that he only stuttered for a moment, and it immediately began to unleash a powerful attack.

At the same time...

"We begin the summons.」

With voice guidance, my body was surrounded by light. I feel dizzy, and the transcendence of space has begun.

| From beyond came deafening noises and skin-shaking shock waves.

The trap was chaotic.

As the blood-glowing swords hit the target like missiles, Ruel

Lean whipped them all out.

Pfft!

Dozens of blood-colored swords were blown away in unison and smashed pieces.

Siekren was wrong. Ruelian's ability seemed to far exceed the 10-strong Golem.

With incredibly powerful power and incredible reflexes, he avoided or beat all attacks.

But...

Bloody swords appeared in the air again, where all the pouring debris disappeared.

The whole space was going crazy with the murderous intent towards him.

"Ha"

.......”

Ruelian immediately turned around and tried to escape, as if he had decided that this would be endless. But that's not gonna happen

His body was dragged into the trap without being able to cross the exit. It is because of the strong binding force of the curse.

...... ”

A look of dismay flashed across his face. The next moment, the whip he was holding in his hand began to burn as white as incandescent.

His eyes burned, and his hair fluttered in the strong wind from the whip. With a cape like a black flame.

It's a matter of deciding.

It was then.

The space shook once. And...

Exactly in the middle I appeared. Between Ruelian and those swords.

...?”

There was a sense of consternation in his face when he saw this tremendous trap

"Princess"?

At that moment, the swords of the air poured down

There's no curse hidden in my body. So this space doesn't attack me.

Even though I knew that, I flinched for a second...

"Oh?"

Suddenly my body popped up.

“.....?”

I didn't understand how it happened until a beat late.

Ruelian blew himself out and blocked the attack with his back. When he came to his senses, he was rolling on the floor together surrounded by a cloak.

My eyes were wide open.

| First, I don't think he'll ever like it

Even though he's not a person to watch out for, he's really

He threw himself to rescue without hesitation of goodwill. a dot that

Second, it's a little more trivial

"De"

If I did something wrong, my body might have been crushed or kicked, but it is protected by a close embrace.

a dot that

It was as if the egg had become well protected from a single gold in its shell in a steel frame.

'I see people again.

But the choice came at a cost.

It's time to defend, but you came forward and saved me. He had to pay the price himself.

Oh, my

....’

The arm that I see right in front of me, because Ruelian is in a position that wraps around me as you know.

The hem of the arm was torn long

All.

"I don't know what these are..."

Ruelian's purple eyes glanced down at me. At that moment, I seemed to see some cold resolution in my eyes.

Anyway, it's all because of my mistake. I will send the princess alive, so don't worry."

I came to my senses with a snap.

"You misunderstood that I was involved in this trap while protecting the crown."

I barely opened my mouth and said.

"That's not it."

Now there was a magic wand in front of my eyes to modify this magic gin.

"Hold that..."

As he tried to wriggle his hands out of his cloak, Ruelian's arms tightened even more.

"Even if you don't like it, hold it in. This is not the time for this. I know what the princess thinks of me, but..."

I was a little poked to hear that in the midst of an emergency.

Because he was thinking that his clothes were too tight on his body. I felt like my breath was going to touch my face.

But he doesn't seem to be aware of it at all because he wants to save himself, and he's not aware of it

Things were being handed down more and more without a hitch.

"Even if you don't like it, hold it in."

His other arm shook once and blew away all the bloody swords pouring over his cloak.

"Just be patient for now."

The view is clear. But for a moment, too.

A much larger number of bloody swords, ignoring even the laws of space, spill black

It's starting to hurt.

"No"

Ruelian was appalled once again.

In the meantime, I managed to pull out my hand and grab the magic wand.

"I'm starting to modify the Magic Circle.」

At 14:00', the countdown that had been stopped started to work, and the dwarf fairies that I could only see appeared.

I gave them a swift command.

"Pause!"

At that moment, the swords pouring down on us stopped in the air.

...?”

Ruelian stared blankly at the figure.

Sooner or later, a rascal princess, who was eager to call in and shake it off, suddenly stepped forward through the crisis and acted as a savior?

He looked like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The Bad Girl Is a Millionaire Solver

Episode 48

The whole thing stopped like a lie.

I jumped up looking at the rapidly shrinking clock.

"You're the only one who's after me, and you're not attacking me, so you don't have to worry about it. OK, we have to hurry. If you drag it out, Aldensis and Zicren will notice

Open."

The astonishment on Ruelian's face turned into shock and confusion.

"What's that?"

He made a blade in his eyes.

"Who are you?"

"I'm just me. Who are you?

"Now I know. You made it all up, didn't you? It's like that's what it is it?

"Stop working."

I said to Ruelian, who was a step closer.

"Don't come near me. My hand slipped by mistake and it might work again. This trap is only for you."

He stopped to see if the word worked. I opened my mouth again.

"Yes, I made it all up. But I was asked by someone, too."

"Who?"

"Self-proclaimed, it's the will of some powerful being who can't be named. I told you to stop Aldensis and Zicren from getting hit, and save you. If you leave them alone, they're destined to use these traps to kill you whenever and wherever they are."

Ruelian's expression changed. It would have been unimaginable.

"Now you know? I really led you here tonight to save your life. And from now on, I'm going to completely break the magic of this space and disappear..."

I spoke so fast there and then looked at the clock. There was still more than 11 minutes left.

It's not enough, but it's still not enough time to ask someone a question and hear the answer.

I looked at Ruelian again.

"I still don't know if you're really worth saving."

Ruelian's expression changed again. In the midst of confusion, it seemed ridiculous.

"What does that mean?"

With my finger on the control panel in the air, I said.

"From now on, I need you to answer my questions very honestly."

"What?"

Even in this life-threatening situation, he grimaced with arrogance.

"If you ask me why I'm doing this, I'll never tell you."

"Who said they'd ask that?"

I answered back.

"There's a misunderstanding, but I'm not a person who digs into other people's secrets. Usually the first person who does that dies. Whatever you're doing, nothing

Maybe it's because of some reason. I understand."

"Then what do you want to ask?"

What else could I be curious about.

I thought you'd be the first to ask Aldensis and Zicren, but surprisingly this way

It was earlier.

My heart was pounding at the thought that the opportunity finally came. I spoke quickly.

"On July 13th, when you confronted Zicren in the underground aisle. From 7pm that day,

Where were you and what were you doing?"

“........?”

Ruelian's expression changed strangely. I was completely edged, but suddenly I was puzzled.

"What an unexpected question."

At last, the sharp hostility he had expressed eased. That's a ridiculous question.

But it was very important to me.

I don't know when Aristina was killed, but it was definitely night. I think it's about 7:30 when the sun goes down.

That's why I asked you where you've been since 7 o'clock. Just to see how you respond. But...

Seeing that you can't answer quickly, do you really not have an alibi?

At a time when his heart was chilling, Ruelian opened his mouth.

"Yes, I'll be honest with you that your life depends on it. At that time, he was about to steal the treasure from the top of Bryars. I ran into Zicren on my way back with it, and then I didn't have to tell you, did I?"

I hesitated.

Oh, I see.

You stole something that night and ran into Zicren on your way back, so you must have been stealing by that time.

The fact was borne out by the Commissioner for Security. Every newspaper article, every citizen's testimony

"My alibi..."

There it is.

I felt like the tension that had been pulled tight was loosened.

| Considering Ruelian's fraudulent ability to infiltrate, he's definitely like a murderer.

But in an urgent situation where you steal things and run away, you don't have to stop by the duke's house and go to the stars

You're going to kill the princess in exile?

This doesn't make sense. And... my gaze rested on his arm for a moment.

on leather clothes marked with rips

'Without knowing anything, he tried to save me by blocking it with his own body. I hate myself that much. Just because I shouldn't be caught in a trap and die.'

Actions seen in the tense situation where one's life is in crisis.

It's hard to be a fake. Rather, it shows its true nature.

"I guess he's not the type to commit murder."

Ruelian's name, which was at the top of the suspect list, fell down there.

I felt queer.

Anyway, he's a scary guy, and he's got to be careful in the future, but... he's gone away from the list of suspects."

I glanced at the clock and there were only five and a half minutes left.

I looked at Ruelian again.

"But why are you curious about what I did that night? Is it important enough to ask in this situation?"

He was wondering to himself.

"Don't worry about that. We don't have much time."

I said.

"Now that you're going to turn this trap off and disappear, use your divine power to get out of here."

I was about to ask the fairies to stop the magic circle completely, and Ruelian suddenly called me.

"Wait a minute."

"You said you didn't have time Do you want to die?"

You're welcome."

He answered back.

"I'm doing this because I don't want to die. You can't just go away like this. You have to tell me before you go. What just happened to me? What kind of trick did I get?"

"You're out of the woods anyway."

I said it plainly.

"Be careful from now on. I'm telling you this because I'm sorry that my clothes ripped because I didn't get tangled up with Aldensis or Zicren. I can't do it any more."

Ruelian's forehead wriggled.

I don't care, but I'm still trying to operate the control panel.

"Wait a minute."

He stopped me again.

"Listen to me."

"No interviews. It's all a lie to make a report."

"That's not the story."

The voice sounded so serious, I looked at him.

That's when I realized. He really wanted to talk to me. on an equal footing

Just as this changed his list of suspects in my head, it seemed that my character's status changed greatly in his head

I asked.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Of course I'm not asking for that information for free. Let's make a deal."

"Deal?"

"Yes."

He reached deep into his bosom, pulled out an object, and threw it towards me.

It was a key when I got it. a key engraved with the image of a snake with two heads

I asked.

"What's this?"

"It's something that every intelligence dealer in the Empire would want to get by selling his life to the devil."

It was an interesting story.

"Really? You're not going to shoot the back of my head, are you?"

"Me? My life depends on it"

Ruelian shrugged his shoulders.

"You'll find out if we can make a deal or not if you come to me. Tell me more about it then."

"Where are you going?"

"If you look carefully, your name is written there. Go to Belle Mare Harbor and find a place with that name. Show the people in the back alley the keys and ask them and they'll show you around."

....”

I don't know. Anyway, the keys don't look cheap, they're gonna lose money

I didn't think so.

I put it in my arms well. There was really no time now.

"Sure."

I asked the fairies to do it.

Shut down the magicians completely

Give it to me

Bloody swords that seemed to pour out of the air, swirling their targets

The chains that have been attacking like beasts to wind up and bind, the lightning and the flames...

Everything disappeared suddenly.

| Glancing at Ruelian, who looked incredulous, I said to the fairies:

'Now I have to revise the summons order, and send me back home.'

Dwarf elves flocked to the magic camp.

The mysterious light that brought me here again enveloped me with a sound of "pod!"

And...

"At the end of the day, don't forget to erase all the records since the creation of the Magic Circle.」

Recalling what I had in mind, I said to the fairies.

Clear all records since the creation of the wizard.'

"Yes!"

The dwarf elves snapped at the magic.

"I've wiped everything clean!」

Soon after, the countdown recorded '00:00'.

Everything in front of me flew white. the giddy dizziness that strikes again

"Ugh..."

To keep my balance, I reached out my hand and grabbed anything. Something hard and smooth touched my palm.

When I woke up, it was my bathroom.

| Sitting in a resting chair, I reached out one hand and held on to the bathtub right next to me.

I was breathing for a while because I was dizzy, but I heard a hum from outside. Then suddenly the bathroom door was about to open.

I looked at the door in surprise.

Who dares to break into my bathroom?

As I pricked up my ears, I heard a familiar voice.

"The inner latch is locked!"

It was Sophie, the maid. Then I heard the voices of other friends' maids.

"What should I do? I'm in trouble! I have to do something about it before it's too late!"

"Get out of the way!"

Someone crashed all over the door. The door banged, and soon the latch fell out of the hook.

"Let's push!"

The doors opened wide and the maids poured in. And...

I'm already standing still with my wet hair wrapped in a towel

We met face to face.

"Oh my!"

The maids froze with surprise.

"I'm sorry, miss! I'm so sorry! I heard some kind of scream inside... "

"I thought you fell down like that!"

H. Only then did I understand.

Just as Aristina was killed, the maids forced the door open and ran in, fearing that she would fall alone again.

....”

I felt strange.

That's why I blamed evil deeds. This time, I hurriedly opened the door and came in a hurry

I opened it for you.

The voice that shouted, "Oh no!" was definitely sincere.

If I go wrong, the insurance system I made will go wrong, and the compensation I was supposed to get will disappear.

Even with such a heart, there were maids who sincerely worried about my safety.

"That's a relief."

Looking around at the maids, I said calmly

"It's okay. I just screamed a little because I had a surprise. I almost knocked over my glass."

Then he smiled brightly.

"Thank you for your concern."

The maid's eyes grew bigger. Face each other and say nothing for a while.

I shouted loudly.

"Oh, so refreshing!"

And, I came out of the bath with a towel wrapped around my head as if I really came out of the bath.

It's all over now. I finished my return safely, so it was time to check my achievements.

I sat down at my desk.

"Where..."

When I looked at my wrist, the small magic wand hidden there was flickering and fading.

"You did it, my dear. The promised price

I'll give it to you."

The solemn voice of the baby dragon was heard.

At the same time, there was a pattern on the spot where the magic wand disappeared.

It was like a representation of the lips.

"This is the power of the 'interrogation of truth' that I promised. You'll be able to hear truthful answers for 5 minutes from the transcendents in front of you

Power."

"All right."

I nodded.

I've succeeded in getting this on target... and there's one more thing.

He also took out a small thing that he had brought in his gown pocket.

A key handed over by Ruelian. After holding it once in his hand, he locked it in the safe before anyone could see it.

The harvest has been cleared.

I was satisfied. I had a hard time shaking my mouth and running with my feet...

"But this is still salty, right?"

It was time to enjoy the rewards.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  18. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh pretty please share who the killer is? Or at least their motivation? :aww:

19. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading till chapter 129, I am not sure anymore who was the killer. (She could die from the windfarer sword. So no trace of murder weapon in the closed room.) Motivation to get rid of FL was remove her from being the Duke's successor.

In the recent chapter FL started to realize her feeling for ML. On the other hand ML's feeling was obvious. He told FL that he was not supposed to touch any women who was not his wife to be. He didnt mind touching FL a few times. :giggle:

One time FL told ML to steal an artifact belong to her dad. ML said no, since he didnt want to look bad in her dad's eyes. :ROFLMAO: ML already planned his future, I guess.

It was an excellent choice to visit Ruelian and make a deal.

Praising myself, I closed the lid of the box.

"But didn't you say that these arrowheads are God's treasure used by royalty?

Can I just use it?"

"That's a good question. I was going to tell you that."

Ruelian stood up and said.

"I looked into it, and if it's sacred, it doesn't seem like there's any problem dealing with this treasure. So I'm going to share some of my divine power with the princess."

The head of the order is sacred to me?

There was no reason for me to refuse to share the highest level of power among divine powers.

I woke up right away, unable to hide my laughter.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd give it to me, my lord."

Ruelian strode around the table and raised one hand in front of me

All.

"What is it? Blessing?"

He lowered his hand to my head. Like you're going to put it on your forehead.

I guess that's how they deliver it.

I closed my eyes and slightly raised my face towards him, preparing to receive the most sacred power of the Empire with reverence.

But...

I waited a moment and nothing happened.

What is it?

I had a strange idea, so I moved my eyelids very little and opened my eyes.

Ruelian's hand just stopped in the air. With my eyes fixed on my face.

| His face, which had delivered the information indifferently and coolly just now, seemed to be somewhat embarrassed.

"What? Is the sacred power suddenly not coming out well?" I don't think so

It popped up in my mind.

There is a similar discipline of purity that the leader of the Holy Church should not touch anything but his companion.

"I guess that applies to delivering divine power, right?"

I knew it was strict, but it's a very strict discipline.

| That discipline seems to transmit divine power with a space in the air.

"I guess you're not used to him at all?"

At the next moment.

I could see a slight reddish energy spreading around the temple with a carved marble face in front of me.

I thought I had seen it wrong, but the ears were turning red along the way.

"I mean..."

Even I was embarrassed by the unexpected sight.

"Did it seem like nothing happened then?"

A memory of the past flashed across my mind.

Inside the exhibition room trap where the attack was poured out. Didn't you just hug me and protect me there?

Ruelian's expression was slightly shaken.

He was developing his thoughts in a similar way as I was, and it seems that he recalled the same thing then.

I pretended I didn't remember anything.

He pretended he didn't remember anything either

after a brief silence

How he managed to recover his thoughts, and soon after, the divine power in the form of white light began to pour out.

Looking at the cover, there are a few clues. ( A fan, a picture at the back... what do you see? Who does normally wear that outfit?)

Last edited: May 27, 2022