Discussion FInding it hard to read ' I’m Really Not The Demon God’s Lackey '

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by OP senior brother, Apr 1, 2022.

1. OP senior brother

OP senior brother Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. DrunkReader01

DrunkReader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up-to-date with 'Lackey' and read almost 200chaps of 'Lord of Demon'

What my opinion is on both is that in Lackey, the MC has transferred to another world, and while he's still unaware with the fact his books change when he lends them, he soon learns about aether and learns how 2 use it. He's also 'helping' the one who transferred him 2 the other world. In a way, even tho there r lots of misunderstandings, the MC is more 'normal' than LoD and the changes he brings 2 his customers r not as mind-boggling as the other (plus all the customers r from the same world not diff dimensions)
    While in LoD MC is act. OP and not exactly human (disregarding what he thinks himself), and he's an amazingly great being.

Personally I like both, MC in LoD is OP from the beginning, and has insane misunderstandings with others, while MC in Lackey slowly becomes OP and has less misunderstandings as he starts 2 learn about the supernatural, and the pot. connection his customers have with them, similar concepts, 2 diff ways of showing it.

....I ranted a lot...

3. OP senior brother

OP senior brother Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you put it like that, it might actually be worth reading , thanks for the reply btw

4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

I dropped both. The former being slightly better than the later and both being a significant improve,ent from traffics tradung club