Spoiler For The Failure of Your One Sided Love - 네 짝사랑의 실패를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ulzzter, Dec 6, 2021.

1. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so any spoilers betweens them? how will he know that FL loves him?? how they begin dating? family issue?? what's about abdrian? ending??

twilight_123 likes this.
  2. perrieelle

perrieelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adrian decided to go to war to atone for his sins.

After learning that his father tried to get rid of him he asked his Mother to loved and pay attention more to him than felix.

He also saw his father collapsed but he did not call anyone to help him.

Also Adrian knows that felix deliberately fails his exam and do not show any interest in studying so their father won't think Adrian is useless.

But Felix doesn't want Adrian go to the war since his fighting skills is not as good his. Also Lucy's family went missing in the war, felix wants to find them so was eager to go to the battlefield.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  3. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I've never been soo interested in a light heartwarming cute innocent novel before cuz I usually read dark and depressing divorce and breakups :ROFLMAO:

I am here camping for more mtl spoilers :blobpopcorn_cool: but if anyone has raws (preferably epub raws) I'll try to MTL and post here

4. LaMarquise15

LaMarquise15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! But tbf I think this has some very well written deep topics disguised into a light reading, especially in how both the twins deal with the f***ed up way their parents pitted them against each other. They both seem to love each other and want to protect the other, while at the same time dealing with jealousy and resentment.

We stan realistically portrayed feelings and relationships, I was honestly kinda tired of reading about siblings either being clingy and simps or total trash and psycho hateful, so this is sooo refreshing!

binashii, Tjanie, Assassin997 and 3 others like this.
  5. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the ending? I'm so curious :confused:

I remember crying about a novel I just read some time ago because the ending was the crown prince of the country decided to marry the girl and because he was blinded by love, he lived IN A CAVE with her for the rest of their lives. I was pissed.

I definitely wanted the 'becoming Emperor' or ' becoming Duke' ending

6. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers from chapter 77 onwards?

7. JBwB

JBwB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have a link to Raws of this? Like it so much that I wouldn't mind reading it via MTL.

8. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got 10 side stories from ridibooks, so I thought to share it with you~
    P.s- They are unedited ones, so you will only understand them if you are experienced in reading mtls.(Just sayin' to not to read if you don't wanna kill your brain cells)
    Episode 1

“Twenty seven… … twenty eight... … twenty nine... … thirty!"
    After counting all the numbers, Lucy raised her head and opened her eyes. A well-manicured garden was seen in the warm spring sunlight.
    I thought I could hear a rustling from somewhere, and then it got quiet again.
    “Um, where should we look?”
    He looked around his head while muttering loudly as if someone wanted to hear it, and the sound of grinning laughter from somewhere seemed to be carried in the spring breeze. Lucy quietly moved his feet to find where the sound had come from.
    After a while, I found two small, wriggling feet among the garden trees who were sneaking up to me.
    But finding it right now is not a good idea. I had to roam around the area and pretend that I couldn't find it properly so that the child could enjoy the tension.
    Lucy said in a loud voice, pretending to be hard, checking behind the tree or over the flower bed, where there was almost nothing.
    “Not here either! Where have you been hiding?”
    After going through a few performances in her own way, Lucy approached the garden tree where she had found her feet earlier and removed the leaves to both sides.
    In the spring sunlight, gleaming blonde hair and lake-blue eyes appeared in it. Soon, the pair of eyes turned into a half-moon, with a playful smile.
    "found!"
    At Lucy's cry, the child who jumped out from among the trees was hugged. Lucy hugged her baby tightly and stroked the soft back of the head.
    But it didn't end there.
    “Then where is Knox?”
    The first was a bit more tricky. Like Knox Second Eston, who often surprises his parents with his outrageous behavior, he didn't even look into the clichés like among garden trees or behind benches.
    Not surprisingly, somehow, Lucy managed to find two tiny feet wriggling under the bushes.
    Lucy touched her forehead, forgetting that she was playing with the children. There was no way the child who had crawled down there was in good shape. She must have had her hair, clothes, and face a mess.
    Lucy rushed to the bushes without even thinking of acting for the child.
    “I found it, Knox!”
    Lucy quickly reached out and pulled the child out of the bush. As expected, her child's body quickly turned to mud.
    Having barely swallowed a sigh, Lucy said, wiping the grass and dust off the child's clothes.
    “Come on, now that I’ve found the two, you’re going to play.”
    "no."
    Knox flatly denied it.
    “What is it?”
    “Am I not Knox?”
    The child lied with a shameless face.
    “I’m Aston, Mom.”
    "What? I found Aston earlier. among the trees over there.”
    Lucy pointed among the gardeners who had found the second one earlier. But until a moment ago, Aston, who was standing in front of him, was nowhere to be seen.
    "That's not Aston. Was it me?”
    It seemed that the two children who were mistreated went into eating again to make fun of their mother.
    “I couldn’t find Knox, so my mom is talking again.”
    … … ' Knox said and ran to another place.
    Suddenly, two children, who looked alike, were grinning as they looked at their mother from afar.
    “Mom, hurry up!”
    The twins urged.
    I couldn't help it.
    Lucy sighed and covered her face again for this never-ending hide-and-seek game. And he started counting from the beginning.
    "one… … two… … three… … four… … .”

After all the fun in the garden, the twins always sat next to each other on the bench and waited for Lucy. Then, Lucy would sit one by one on his lap, and pull out goblin needles and blades of grass from his hair one by one.
    The children were busy dozing and nodding, leaving their heads to see if their mother felt good. It was more comfortable for Lucy. It was one of the few times when my two kids were quiet.
    “Knox, will your mom cut your hair?”
    At that, the sleepy child opened his eyes.
    “My head?”
    “Yeah, let’s just cut it like this.”
    "no!"
    The child said with a firm face.
    At the sound, Aston, who had been sleeping next to him, was startled, too, and he got up and shouted at the same time.
    “I hate it too!”
    Lucy just sighed.
    The twins were identical and could not be clearly distinguished. Hopefully, it has become more and more the same as I have grown up.
    Of course, if you look closely, you can tell the difference. However, it was not difficult to tell the difference even if the distance was a little farther away.
    It would be easier to tell them apart if they had different hairstyles.
    But the twins both insisted on growing their hair.
    “Knox, if you cut your hair, you will look very handsome. So you... … .”
    "no!"
    Knox shouted again with a firm face.
    “I like the same haircut as daddy!”
    It was. The reason the twins insisted on long hair was all because of my dad. Perhaps the twins would never allow either of them to have their hair cut unless Felix cuts them.
    “I’m not going to cut my hair!”
    “I’m not going to cut it either!”
    “You cut it!”
    “No, you cut it!”
    The twins pushed each other and started arguing.
    "stop! stop!"
    In the end, Lucy stopped the twins. The children calmed down again, but they could no longer talk about the hair.

A nanny came and took the twins to wash their muddy bodies.
    Then, after checking my reflection in the window, Lucy realized that it wasn't just the children who were messed up.
    After removing the leaves attached to the crown, Lucy trembled up the floor. He seemed to get sore from playing with the energetic children.
    “It is now spring in full swing.”
    Lucy, who was walking down the hallway, patting her shoulder, suddenly stopped and looked out the window.
    Under the blue sky, gladiolus was blooming with vivid colors in every flower bed well maintained by the servants of the duke family. Red roses were densely packed even on the high iron fence seen in the distance.
    Tiny, plump birds flew from the branches and made a small noise from time to time.
    Lucy crossed her arms on the windowsill and looked at the peaceful and picturesque scenery for a moment. The mansion, heated in the spring sun, gave only an infinitely warm and cozy impression.
    In the fall of nine years ago, the fear and tension I felt when facing the duke's house for the first time now remained only as a distant memory.
    Now this was her home, and it was where she would stay until her death.
    Lucy raised her upper body from the windowsill and looked towards the end of the hallway. There was the office where the dukes of Berg had worked for generations.
    Felix, who went in early in the morning, showed no sign of coming out for half a day.
    Also, he probably doesn't know how much time has passed because of the pile of work.
    I thought to open the door slightly and take a peek, but Lucy changed her mind not to disturb him for nothing, and immediately turned around.
    I quickly got hungry from playing with the twins. A long time ago, there was a loud thumping sound in my stomach.
    Lucy made her way to the kitchen to satisfy her hunger.
    Unlike the main kitchen, which was busy with servants preparing meals all day, the kitchenette on this floor was always quiet. She used to open the cupboard and take out dishes and ingredients.
    As I was spreading jam on the bread, a warm hand gently touched the back of my neck.
    Familiar temperature and feel.
    The hand that was caressing Lucy's stiff shoulder soon began to brush her tangled hair gently.
    “Why do you have straw on your hair? Did you ever fight anyone in the stable?”
    At that question, Lucy rolled her eyes and turned her body around with her arms folded. Her blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair, which she loved, were in front of her.
    But for this moment, the face feels a little sleazy.
    “Thanks to our sons who look alike.”
    “Did the kids crash again? I have to scold you.”
    Felix said, stroking Lucy's cheek.
    "I'm almost done with work today, so I'll see the kids now. You rest well.”
    When Lucy did not release her arms even after those words, Felix patted her pale face on Lucy's shoulder.
    Lucy's heart melted at the touch of the hair tickling her face. Soon she reached out her hand and brushed his hair. Felix shook his head.
    Soon his lips overlapped Lucy's. In response, Lucy also wrapped her arms around Felix's neck.
    Because of her height, Lucy had no choice but to raise her claws. Lucy hung tightly around Felix's neck so as not to fall.
    Felix's breath, startled, got even more rough. He began to slap his lips even more harshly.
    Lucy's upper body was pushed back by Felix's force and slowly leaned back. A loaf of jam was lying behind her back, and she was about to be crushed on her back.
    A haunting memory of once plunging into a pond came to mind, and she hurriedly grabbed Felix's arm.
    … … And then again!
    But before she could warn, Felix moved first.
    His hand gently pushed the bread aside. Then he picked up Lucy and set her down on the countertop.
    The clumsy situation where the bread was crushed did not happen. Instead, a skillful tongue invaded again.
    The kiss continued uninterrupted, and the kitchen began to fill with the sweet scent of an open cask of jam.

For the failure of your unrequited love
    Episode 2

Just like becoming a farmer, when spring came, Lucy would also be busy.
    In the peacock's mansion there was a garden that she had cherished. She has been plowing and planting seeds on time so she has barely lived there lately.
    In addition, Lucy was not enough even with two bodies to make medicines using medicinal herbs and various plants, and to volunteer with the medicine she learned at the medical academy.
    Felix, the housekeeper, was also busy. He worked almost every day in his office, often away from home for work. Therefore, it was not easy for the two to spend time together.
    Lucy, who had been wandering around the garden all morning, finally wiped sweat with her sleeve and cleaned up her work.
    She suddenly raised her head and looked towards the place where Felix's office was located. But there was no movement in the window. Because Felix left the mansion early in the morning for work. The office without an owner looked even more lonely.
    Likewise, when I returned to my room with a lonely heart, there was a piece of paper on the table. The note, apparently brought by the servant, had only two sentences scrawled in Felix's handwriting.

two o'clock. Bethel Square in front of the fountain.

A smile quickly appeared on Lucy's mouth as she read the text.
    She immediately took off her dirty clothes and threw them away, then went to the bathroom and washed herself.
    After wiping off the water, I opened the closet. When she was at home, she always wore achromatic, comfortable clothes, but what caught her eye today was a pretty lively and cute dress.
    Lucy, who even changed her clothes, quietly left the room.
    From somewhere, the sound of twins laughing was heard. Now that it was play time, it was obvious that the nanny and the tutor would be looking after the children.
    As I quietly went down the stairs, I heard the sound of children laughing, strangely, as if they were getting closer.
    And the moment Lucy came down all the stairs.
    I just ran into the twins coming out of the playroom. Knox and Aston, walking while holding the tutor's hand, came to a halt.
    Lucy quickly tried to hide behind the stairs, but it was after the two children had already found her.
    "mom!"
    With their bright eyes shining, the twins called out to Lucy.
    “Mom, where are you going?”
    “I’m not going anywhere. I just want to go to the garden.”
    “Are you dressed like that?”
    The children were quick-witted.
    Knox and Aston let go of their tutor and ran to Lucy. Before she could even get out of her seat, her twins grabbed hold of the hem of her skirt and clung to it.
    “Where are you going?”
    “Aren’t you going anywhere?”
    "lie! Then why are you wearing this?”
    “You’re just wearing it!”
    “I want to go too!”
    “Take me too!”
    Lucy's lies didn't even work for the children.
    “I want to play with my mom too!”
    “I want to play with my mom too!”
    Behind them, the tutor and the nanny were looking at them with pitiful eyes. It's because she knew from her past experience that they couldn't possibly get rid of these mother's gumballs.
    When improvisation didn't work, Lucy decided to use the last resort.
    “Huh, that’s right. I'm going to play with my mom."
    “I will go too.”
    “I will follow you too!”
    “Yes, yes.”
    Lucy pretended to listen to the twins, but then slipped away.
    “Aunt Rosé wants to see you too.”
    At those words, Knox and Aston, who were holding the skirt of Lucy, raised their heads at the same time.
    “Aunt Rosé?”
    The children, who asked with bewildered eyes, suddenly let go of their skirts and slowly took a step backwards.
    “Yeah, I’m going out to see Aunt Rosé today.”
    The children were suddenly speechless. Seeing what kind of memory he was recalling, Lucy managed to hold back the laughter that was about to burst out.
    Last fall, the children who had been begging Rosé to play with them, who visited the duke's residence, fearlessly offered to catch a tag, and Rosé immediately took off her shoes.
    The twins always remembered their mother and nanny, who always lost to them, and they would have expected Rosé to play the role of a tagger, not so different from him, but the parties seemed to have a different opinion.
    Less than ten minutes after Rosé took the twins to the large open space in the garden, children's screams began to reverberate through the peacock house.
    Surprised Lucy and Felix looked out the window, and what they saw was Rosé chasing the twins at relentless speed with their skirts raised sternly.
    Perhaps that moment remained as a strong memory, and after that, the twins would slip away from their seats even if they heard Rosé's 'ro'.
    "what's the matter? You want to follow? The three of us will go see Aunt Rosé.”
    dory dory.
    The children shut their mouths and shook their heads.
    "Why? You want to go too.”
    dory dory.
    The twins exchanged glances with each other and then quietly greeted Lucy.
    “Good morning, Mom.”
    “Good morning, Mom.”
    Then he quickly ran to the tutor. The twins, holding the tutor's hand, urged the teacher to go somewhere else.
    Seeing the twins quietly following the teacher and nanny, Lucy burst into laughter.

Bethel Square.
    Lucy got off the carriage and looked at the fountain. Tall Felix could be seen from afar.
    Felix noticed her at once and waved her hand.
    Lucy rushed to him through the crowds and hugged him straight away.
    How long has it been since the two of you had a date like this?
    “Felix, have you been waiting a long time?”
    He answered Lucy, hugging him tightly.
    “There is no such thing as 'a lot' waiting for you.”
    His voice rang softly in his ears.
    “I am always waiting for you.”
    Soon after, he released Lucy, holding hands and leading him somewhere.
    “It seems there are more people today.”
    Lucy looked around the square full of people with a puzzled look.
    “It’s the day of the Spring Festival.”
    "Ah."
    Then Lucy remembered the date. For a while he completely forgot that the festival was coming because of his gardening and taking care of his twins.
    “It’s not necessarily because of the festival, but the weather was so nice that I wanted to walk with you like this.”
    As he said, the sky was clear and the temperature was moderately warm. It was a day no one could miss without going out.
    The two walked through the crowd holding hands.
    Because it was the two of us enjoying a long time together, we wanted to walk quietly, but it didn't happen as we wanted.
    It was because people's subtle gazes followed.
    Beautiful long blonde hair and blue eyes. beautiful face.
    Its appearance, which had become the symbol of the Duke of Berg, attracted people's attention anytime and anywhere.
    Besides, the duke's carriage that Lucy was riding in was still standing there.
    Through it, people seemed to have noticed that the Duke and Duchess of Berg were at Bethel Square.
    And even that the woman who was walking side by side holding the duke's hand was the duchess from the common people.
    Felix seemed to have noticed the subtle gaze towards them soon. He escaped people and took Lucy into an alley lined with vendors.
    Stalls set up endlessly on both sides of the road, vendors tossing around, and people stopping for a moment to look at things.
    As she looked at the scenery, Lucy's long-forgotten memories began to come to mind.
    A girl and a boy who abandoned their friends and disappeared into the crowd.
    Did you recall the same memories as you? When our eyes met, Felix smiled softly.
    The two of them walk on a friendly street. The spring sun shining on the crown was quite dazzling.
    Felix bought a women's brim hat from a kiosk. He put the hat on Lucy's head.
    “Because the sun is dazzling.”
    Felix said, tying a ribbon directly under his chin.
    Suddenly, Lucy felt a gaze staring at them like that. Are there any other people you want to talk to about us?
    However, it was the young girls standing around who were looking at them. They looked at Felix and Lucy, tying the ribbon with tender hands, with envy.
    Looking back, it wasn't just the girls who were looking at Felix with admiration.
    It seemed that the party didn't really notice it at all.
    Felix, who even trimmed Lucy's hair, looked at Lucy and smiled caringly.
    Looking at Felix's smile like that, Lucy thought. It seems that the dazzling thing is not the sun, but your face.
    “Shall we go now?”
    Lucy and Felix left the hat stand and started walking again.
    But even after buying the hat, Felix looked around as if looking for something.
    “Shall I guess what you are looking for?”
    Lucy asked.
    "What?"
    Felix clicked his chin to give him a shot, and Lucy grabbed his wrist and stepped forward. Then Lucy stopped in front of a kiosk and pointed to a place with his finger.
    "this."
    At her fingertips, a crystal necklace glowed in the sunlight.

Episode 3

Felix looked at the necklace Lucy was pointing to and shook his head.
    “Um, this is not what I was looking for.”
    “No?”
    Lucy tilted her head at Felix's answer.
    “The constellation necklace I gave you, the strings are very rusty.”
    The necklace that she gave Felix as a birthday present nine years ago is now corroded and rusted and looks like it's going to break at any moment. So Lucy guessed that he wanted a new necklace.
    Lucy patted Felix's neck.
    "uh? Are you not wearing it anymore? Is the line already broken?”
    “It’s been a while, you idiot.”
    “Then you threw it away?”
    “Why would you throw it away?”
    Felix rummaged through the inside pocket of his jacket with an expression that he had heard an absurd remark. Soon he took out a small pocket and turned it over on the palm of his hand, and a small crystal fell out.
    The necklace had no strings, only crystal decorations left.
    “You don’t even have a line, so why are you carrying it? Throw it away, I'll buy you a new one."
    Lucy turned to the newsstand. But Felix grabbed her hand as she was about to pull out her purse.
    “Then why are you throwing this away? i will have I don't need a new necklace.”
    "what the. It's not that expensive, so what are you carrying with you?"
    “Because it always teaches me a lesson.”
    Felix replied with a smile.
    "Lesson?"
    “I will talk to you in any situation.”

As Lucy and I were walking the streets holding hands, Felix felt as if he had returned to his school days.
    Almost ten years have passed since then, but his wife still exclaims with an innocent look whenever she finds a strange object.
    The two of them were already full before they even went to the restaurant because they had been walking around for a while and bought some street food. Lucy patted her stomach and cried, saying she couldn't eat any more.
    Felix took Lucy to a bench and sat him down.
    “So, what have you been looking for?”
    Lucy asked, rubbing her swollen ankles after sitting on a bench and walking for a long time.
    As Lucy walked down the street, Lucy seemed to notice that Felix had been looking around for something all along.
    Felix took his eyes off the nearby flower vendors and turned to Lucy.
    As she said, he was looking for something. What he was looking for was none other than flowers. I don't even know the name either.
    “I’m looking for flowers… … .”
    "Flower?"
    “But I only know the look, but I don’t know the name.”
    “What do you look like?”
    His wife knew anything about flowers and trees. Lucy went out with her eyes shining as if she was going to find out the name of the flower right away.
    “Well, first of all, it’s not flashy. It is a flower with blue flowers the size of a little nail on a stem this length. I think I saw them all over the field when I was young.”
    Felix traced the vague memories and explained the shape of the flower.
    “I went to a flower shop, but there were no flowers like that. It’s all just gorgeous flowers.”
    "Ah… … I think I know what that flower is.”
    Lucy immediately stood up from the bench as if she had remembered something.
    “I know where I am, the flower!”

on the way back to the mansion.
    Lucy suddenly asked the coachman to stop the carriage.
    Felix looked out the window with puzzled eyes.
    There was still a long way to go to get to the duke's house, and this area was a wasteland with nothing.
    “Why here?”
    Felix asked a question, but Lucy had already opened the carriage door and went outside.
    Suddenly Felix followed her down.
    The sun was setting slightly, and a cool breeze blew past the nape of his neck, thanks to the clouds from somewhere obscuring the sun.
    The wind gently swept over the fields I had passed several times, but never paid attention to.
    “Felix, this is it.”
    Lucy called out Felix, who was staring blankly at the wide field. She made her way forward through the long, overgrown grass without hesitation.
    “Where are you going?”
    “You said you wanted to find the flower. I feel like I'm somewhere around here."
    how far did you walk Lucy finally stopped walking and turned to Felix.
    She pointed her hand in front of her.
    “The flower you talked about, right?”
    At Lucy's words, Felix walked over to where she was pointing. There were really clusters of plants with tiny blue flowers.
    He leaned back and looked at the flower more closely.
    “Yeah, I think it’s this flower.”‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
    “Of course you wouldn't find this in a florist, Felix. It's just a weed-like plant. Of course, flowers are adorable and cute.”
    Felix sat in front of him and plucked the flowers. And he started making small bouquets. Lucy watched the scene closely, and he also helped him pick the flowers.
    After a while, a bunch of wild flowers that didn't fully fit in Felix's big hands, but were still pretty cute, were made.
    “Doesn’t it look pretty like this?”
    Lucy said looking at the bouquet.
    Lucy came back to the carriage and reached out to Felix.
    “Give me now.”
    "What?"
    “The bouquet. Isn't that what you made for me?"
    Lucy even wiggled her outstretched hand as if asking for it to come. Felix burst out laughing at the bad gesture.
    “Is it still not enough to receive flowers like that?”
    A few days ago, Felix made a new glass greenhouse and gifted it to Lucy for her wedding anniversary. Because she remembered that she often had an enviable expression on her face, talking about all the rare flowers she had seen in the garden conservatory on Evern Street.
    Inside the newly built greenhouse, it was beautifully decorated with all kinds of rare flowers that are not just like the gardens of Everen Street as well as the botanical gardens.
    “That is that, and this is this.”
    Lucy said so and reached down to Felix's chin. Felix, who was so cute that he almost gave her a flower, barely came to his senses and hid the flower behind him.
    “I’m sorry, but this isn’t yours.”
    “Are there any other women who can give me flowers?”
    “When did I give it to a woman?”
    “Hey, if Knox and Aston got it, they’d be very happy.”
    'So, give it to someone as soon as you can,' said Lucy, jokingly waving her hand again. But Felix grinned and took his hand and walked to the carriage.
    “I’ll give you something other than flowers.”
    Felix said, escorting Lucy to get into the carriage.
    “What else?”
    Felix followed her into the wagon and closed the door without answering. And he immediately pulled Lucy's lips to his face.

The carriage stopped in front of the mansion.
    As soon as Lucy got off, he went into the mansion where the twins were waiting.
    Felix, who followed her into the hall, stood still for a moment and hesitated. In his hand was still a bunch of wild flowers that had just drooped.
    As soon as he made up his mind, he took a step forward and walked through the hallway and stood in front of a room.
    I knocked on the door, but there was no sound. Felix slowly opened the door and entered the room.
    In the quiet room, his mother leaned on the sofa and nodded with a tired face. He crept over to her mother so as not to wake her up, and placed the flower quietly on the table.
    His mother didn't seem to feel his presence at all. Felix looked down at his mother's face like that.
    In some hazy memories of his mother, she had a much younger face. Sitting at a table in the garden, she did not even raise her head when Felix as a child approached.
    Her face, motionless, was as expressionless as a doll, and her eyes were empty as if empty.
    A mother who is not happy to see her son at all.
    Is my mother really not interested in me?
    The young man lingered behind his mother's back, and finally made up his mind to approach her side. He then placed what he was holding on the table.
    Then, for the first time, the mother's gaze moved.
    The mother found the blue flower barely attached to the end of the slender stem and just looked down at it for a while. Felix's heart raced.
    Will mom really like it?
    Felix waited. But that was all.
    Unsurprisingly, Felix left the place as if to run away from his mother who did not respond. But before he disappeared around the corner, he saw clearly.
    The mother slowly picks up the flower and brings it close to her nose.
    Even if there would be no scent from that unsightly flower.
    That memory suddenly popped into Felix's head today.
    After his father passed away three years ago, his mother's health also began to deteriorate. Moreover, she said that after Adrian had left me, her mother had less and less come out of her room.
    Mother looked lonely.
    So, if I bring this flower, maybe it will be of comfort to my mother.
    Of course, he didn't completely forgive his mother. There were times when my heart ached as the memories of Arin suddenly came to mind.
    There were times when I wanted to ask myself if I should have done that.
    But at the same time, Felix didn't want to stay in the same place. Whether the other person accepted it or not, I had a desire to at least make an effort.
    The first time I felt that way was when Knox and Aston were formed.

Episode 4

The twins were the first child with Lucy, whom she longed for.
    When they first found out about the pregnancy, the two spent a happy time every night sharing their excitement about what kind of child would be born.
    But those dreamlike days did not last long.
    As her stomach started to fill up, Lucy was having a hard time getting more and more tired.
    Lucy couldn't eat well, vomit, or lay down or sit with a feeling of being crushed all over her body.
    He complained of headaches and shed tears, and there were many more nights when he was moaning while sleeping.
    Felix, who was watching it from the side, was not in a bad mood.
    Above all else, when I saw the ship so large that I couldn't believe even Lucy's body, I was terrified of 'what if something went wrong'.
    Wasn't it a blessing to have a child?
    However, neither Lucy nor Felix had ever thought about the process until the child came to them, so the waiting time for the child was only difficult.
    Meanwhile, only his mother looked after and looked after Lucy in a quiet and calm manner. I understand your pain, I didn't say the same thing, but Felix knew.
    Looking at Lucy, she remembers her past.
    When she was in the womb, did her mother also suffer like this?
    For the first time, he felt sorry for his mother.
    Felix quietly looked down at his sleeping mother, who sat crookedly in the chair, and then turned away. Apparently, her mother was in a deep sleep.
    The moment you open the door and go out.
    “Felix.”
    his mother called him
    When he turned around, his mother woke up and looked at him with a bouquet of flowers in her hand.
    “… … Send Knox and Aston to my room tomorrow. It's been a long time since I've seen your face."
    My mother said in a calm voice that was no different than usual. Then Felix quietly nodded his head.
    "Yes I will."
    Mother licked her lips as if she had something to say. But in the end she never spoke. Instead, she took her flower she was holding to the tip of her nose and sniffed her scent.
    I thought that was enough.
    Felix left her mother in the room and went out.

Unlike his mother's room, which was full of silence, the laughter of children laughing out loud in his bedroom.
    Upon entering, I saw Lucy and the children lying on the bed. What was so funny, the twins were joking around hiding their faces in the duvet.
    “Knox! Aston!”
    “Dad!”
    As soon as they saw Felix returned, the children got off the bed and jumped into Felix's arms.
    “You weren’t harassing your mother, were you?”
    “I wasn’t harassing you!”
    “I mean, I was playing with my mom!”
    Knox and Aston were unusually faster and full of energy than their peers. I was relieved because it meant that I was growing up in good health, but on the other hand, I felt like I could see the already difficult and troublesome parenting right in front of my eyes, giving me a headache.
    I was like this when I was younger too.
    Come to think of it, it seems that he himself had had an accident a few times that would terrify adults.
    But at least one of us was docile.
    Felix scratched the back of his head as he looked down at his two sons, who were grinning like mischievous laughter.
    Thinking about his childhood, Aston tugged at the hem of Felix's trousers and held out something. It was one letter.
    Before even examining where the letter came from, Lucy recognized it first and said.
    “Eston! Where did it come from?”
    Aston pointed to the table with an innocent expression.
    Felix took the letter from Aston's hand. It was from Adrian.
    Lucy got up from bed and came over and took the letter back.
    “I can’t live. Where did you go?”
    Listening to her words, it seems that the letter had already arrived a few days ago. Perhaps the children sneaked away what was placed on the table to read later.
    “Knox, Aston. It’s not okay to take someone else’s letter carelessly.”
    Felix scolded him in a harsh voice. The children wanted to shut up for a moment, then said with a sad expression.
    “But it could be a letter to us!”
    "that's right! I mean, Uncle Adrian said he had to write letters!”
    “Knox, Aston.”
    This time, when Lucy called in a low voice, the twins shut their mouths and looked at their mother.
    “Then I should have asked my mother right away. What if I take it without saying anything? What would you do if it was an important telegram?”
    “… … I had it and tried to read it with my mom... … .”
    The children quickly died of grass and dropped their heads.
    “I’m sorry, Mom… … .”
    As the twins spoke with wide-eyed eyes, Lucy's expression softened as if her heart had weakened.
    “You can’t do this in the future. got it?"
    "Yes."
    "Yes."
    Lucy took the children to bed.
    “Come on, Mom will read it to you.”
    As if they were crying, the children laid their eyes on Lucy's sides and fixed their eyes on the letter.
    Felix also took off his jacket and hung it on a chair, then lay long next to Lucy and the children. After confirming that everyone was seated, Lucy began to read the contents slowly.
    “… … Felix, Lucy. And to Knox and Aston.”
    "look! It's true that you came to us!"
    "Shh!"
    Lucy quieted Knox and read the letter again.
    “… … how are you all? I arrived in Bertha's capital last night.”
    “Where is Berta, Mom?”
    “It’s an island country far away.”
    “How far are you?”
    “Very far.”
    “Then, which is farther between you and Brom?”
    Lucy could hardly read the letter coolly. This is because each line continued, the children's questions continued without a break.
    Felix and Lucy had their mouths dry as they answered all the questions.
    Because of that, Adrian's letter only had two pages, but it took a long time to read them all.
    To summarize the letter, he was currently staying in the Kingdom of Berta, a country of art, and the trip was fun, he had enough money, and there was no pain.
    Adrian seemed to be doing better than expected. Felix sighed in relief.
    When he first announced that he wanted to travel the continent, Felix started feeling anxious.
    He was worried and worried, fearing that he would go away like this and never come back, that another trouble would arise for him while the indifferent himself did not care.
    However, Adrian first realized that he was thinking like that and said this to him.

"do not worry. Now I'm just going to focus on what I want. I will live more selfishly than anyone else... … . I don't mind saying things like this, but please take good care of my mother instead of me.”

And he really left.
    Instead, as promised, Adrian delivered the full news several times a month.
    And every time he read his brief letter, Felix could feel it. Now that his brother is truly enjoying the freedom he has been given him.
    “Mom, we’re going to Berta too.”
    “When you grow up a little more.”
    “How long should I grow up?”
    “The top of your head goes up to your dad’s waist.”
    At those words, the twins were in tears at the same time. Knox immediately lay down next to Felix and touched his height.
    Dad was very tall. So it was like her mother's words: Don't even dream of traveling until she's grown up. Her twins' mouths poked out.
    Seeing the disgruntled faces of the children, Lucy suddenly lost her words as if lost in thought. Then she opened her mouth again.
    "great."
    Lucy patted the twins' ass and switched words.
    “Then let’s go over here, not the back.”
    She said, touching Felix's mid-thigh.
    “If you grow up to this point, I will go with you wherever you want to go.”
    "really?"
    The twins' faces brightened in an instant.
    After begging their little finger several times to get a promise from their mother, the twins fell asleep as if they were sleepy.
    “Why did you suddenly change your mind?”
    Felix asked, gently stroking the back of the sleeping children.
    “Coming to think of it, I think it would be too unfair to not allow me to travel because I was young.”
    “He said he was too young to go on a trip.”
    “It is, but… … .”
    Lucy looked up at the ceiling as if recalling a certain memory.
    “When I was only nine, I went on a trip that changed my life.”
    Felix looked at him with a face that didn't understand what he was saying, but Lucy only smiled.
    “Maybe our kids will be able to go on a trip like that, right? I can't take that chance. Right, Knox? Aston?”
    Lucy whispered softly putting her lips on the children's heads.
    Night fell quietly outside the window as a family talked about their future trip.
    Felix put a blanket over Lucy, who had fallen asleep like a child, and then closed her eyes.

Episode 5

I haven't forgotten you this year.
    Felix felt the tickled tip of his nose and fumbled through the drawers. A round medicine box was held in his fingertips. Inside him was a golden pill.
    When I took one out and swallowed it, the effect was immediate. The itching and sneezing symptoms that had been bothering me over and over were completely gone.
    The allergy medicine Lucy made has been developed, and now, as long as you take the medicine, you will not have any symptoms.
    Feeling refreshed after the itchiness had disappeared, Felix turned and looked at the scenery outside the window.
    Along with the allergy symptoms that came like a ghost, the scenery of the peacock residence was also changing to autumn. The weather was getting cooler, and the trees were showing off their last green of the year.
    As I was looking out the window in the office, I saw Lucy walking from the garden. On her side was a basket full of unknown fruits.
    He almost always lived in the garden. You're coming back early today for some reason.
    As he looked down at Lucy's crown as he approached the mansion, Felix closed the documents he had been looking at too. He got up and left the office.
    When I went down to the hall on the first floor, I saw twins coming out of the study room. Lucy, who was waiting in front of the door, hugs her children.
    Knox, who seemed to be in a good mood, fluttered a piece of paper in front of my mother's eyes. It was probably a test paper.
    "mom mom! Look at this! All right!”
    As the saying goes, Knox's test papers were all filled with circles meaning correct answers. The tutor, who was standing behind him and watching him, added a word.
    “Knox has been getting perfect marks on the exams all the time.”
    “Wow, how great is that?”
    At Lucy's praise, Knox shrugged with a sullen expression.
    A little behind him stood Aston. Hearing my brother's boasting, the child was staring at his own nails.
    “Eston.”
    Lucy, who found it, called the child. Eston raised his head with sullen eyes. Then Lucy didn't even ask about the exam, but he said it first.
    “I am not perfect. A few things were wrong.”
    “Did you?”
    Lucy took the test paper the child was holding and unfolded it. An X was drawn to indicate that some places were wrong.
    “It’s okay, Aston. This is also a high score.”
    When the child's expression did not improve even after comforting, Lucy playfully whispered into Aston's ear, whispering softly. The child licked her lips as if her ears were tickling, and finally burst into laughter.
    The boy, who had been dazed, quickly regained his energy.
    “Eston. Knox.”
    As Felix approached and called, the twins ran up to him and held him in their father's arms. He spoke secretly to his sons.
    “I came out because my father didn’t want to work.”
    “Actually, I don’t want to study either.”
    Aston whispered secretly.
    “Can’t we go out and play?”
    Knox also helped by the side.
    “Is that so?”
    At Felix's answer, the children were immediately excited. He took the children's hands and went to Lucy.
    “Shall we go for a walk with the four of us today?”
    Felix asked. The twins, standing behind him, waited anxiously for his mother's answer.
    After thinking about it for a while, Lucy happily answered.
    "great. Actually, I didn’t want to work today.”
    She put the basket she was carrying roughly on the floor of the hall and took the child's hand.
    So, two adults who did not want to work and two children who did not want to study left the mansion holding hands.

"thank God. The most important thing is that I resemble you.”
    Felix said as he watched the children running around the garden. Lucy looked up to see what he meant, and he pulled the vial out of his pocket and shook it.
    “It’s an allergy. If you were like me, you would have suffered quite a bit every fall.”
    The twins, who seemed to resemble Felix in all their appearances and personalities, were miraculously not inherited except for allergies.
    So, even in the fall, the children were able to run and play outside to their heart's content. Felix was always grateful for that.
    “The most important thing is the health of the children.”
    "that's right."
    Coincidentally, as soon as the conversation ended, Knox coughed.
    “I have been coughing ever since. Did you catch a cold?”
    Lucy, who looked at him worriedly, finally called Knox. Knox's cheeks were reddened as he looked up close. She looked quietly at the child's forehead.
    “Do you have a fever?”
    “I am not sick.”
    Knox said quickly, fearing that he might ask him to stop playing and go in.
    “What if the fever gets worse? Doesn't your head hurt?"
    The child shook her head at the mother's question. Still, Lucy was worried about her, she looked again at her child's forehead. She didn't know if she really wasn't sick, or if she didn't want to go in and pretended she wasn't sick.
    “Then let’s go to our greenhouse.”
    Felix suggested. It was always warm inside the greenhouse. Even Knox, who has a cold, would have been fine there.
    “We go in there while looking at flowers together.”
    "like!"
    Lucy and the children agreed.
    While they were walking towards the greenhouse inside the garden, it started to rain lightly from the gloomy sky.
    Lucy quickly took off her coat and put it over Knox's head, who had a cold.
    The family of four quickly went into the greenhouse to escape the rain. It was raining outside, so the inside of the greenhouse, which was set to a constant temperature, felt warm.
    “I’m going to make tea.”
    Felix said as he hung the kettle on the stove.
    After a while, as the water boiled hot, Lucy handed the hot tea to Knox first. As if worried about the child who couldn't stop coughing, Lucy even pulled the robe she had covered up to the child's neck.
    “There must be blankets.”
    Felix got up and walked towards the chest of drawers in the corner of the greenhouse. He opened the drawer and looked for blankets and other things he needed, but suddenly he felt a chuckle behind his back.
    I turned around and saw Aston standing there.
    "Why? What do you need?”
    When Felix asked, Aston shook her head. The child wandered around Felix, opening and closing the drawer for nothing.
    "dad."
    After a while, the child who had stopped pulling out and closing the drawer called him quietly.
    “Mommy thinks Knox is better than me.”
    Felix put down the blanket he had found for a moment and sat Eston down next to him.
    “Why do you think so?”
    “Because Knox got a 100 on the test. Today, yesterday, and last week. But not me.”
    When I added the last words, the child looked sad because it was dull.
    “My mother was always first place in school, too. So Knox is better than me.”
    “You know what, Aston?”
    No one was listening, but Felix whispered quietly to Aston.
    “Did you ever get a break in every exam?”
    "really?"
    Aston asked, with his eyes wide open, as if he could not believe his words.
    “Besides, your mother even found out about your report card.”
    “But how did you get married?”
    Aston asked as if genuinely curious. Felix burst out laughing at the child's absurd question.
    “Still, my mom said I liked my dad.”
    "Wow."
    “And he said, 'I can do it!'”
    Felix said as he wrapped his arms around Aston's shoulder and looked into his face.
    “So no matter how many questions you get wrong on the exam, Mom will love you. And she'll say, 'She can.' got it?"
    "Yes."
    Aston answered with a better expression on her face.
    “Now let’s go to Mom.”
    Felix reached out and took the little boy's hand.
    “Eston, sit here.”
    When he returned to the fireplace, Lucy knocked on the seat next to him and called for Aston. Aston approached and sat down, Lucy touched his forehead.
    “I think it has moved… … .”
    In addition to her forehead, Lucy murmured as she measured the temperature of her cheeks, neck, and back. Then he handed the car he had already ridden to the child.
    “Come on, drink while it’s warm.”
    Aston's eyes as he drank the car met Felix's. The child secretly smiled at him from the glass.
    “The rain has stopped!”
    Knox, who was looking at the ceiling, exclaimed. She couldn't even hear the sound of the rain that was making a loud noise on the ceiling.
    The children put down their teacups and ran out of the greenhouse.
    "Lucy."
    Taking advantage of the time the two of them had left, Felix gave Lucy a point.
    “I guess Eston doesn’t like taking the exam.”
    “Oh, that?”
    Lucy nodded in response.
    “I told the teacher anyway. Do not take the exam in the future.”
    The two headed out of the greenhouse where the children ran side by side.
    “You’re still young, don’t you need an exam? Is not it?"
    Felix took Lucy's hand instead of answering. The two went out holding hands. There was a pleasant smell of moist soil.
    “I also love autumn!”
    Lucy took a deep breath and said.
    “Oh, of course it will be a very difficult season for you.”
    “No, I like it too.”
    Felix said with a shrug.
    “I fell in love with it.”
    Since I met you, a lot of me has changed.
    you changed it Turn painful memories into bearable memories, and days you want to forget into bearable days.
    And from now on, you will give me happy days. In the end, so that all the pain can be covered.
    Felix clenched the hand in his hand, vowing that he would be like that to Lucy too. Lucy grabbed his hand as if in response to the sudden power.
    "dad! mom!"
    In front of them, Knox and Aston were beckoning to come.
    The two walked into the happy autumn.

Adrian Gaiden Episode 1

"jackanapes! Aren't you going to show up at the awards ceremony?"
    “There were rumors that he was a foreigner? This is obviously a disregard for our Bertha Kingdom!”
    “A masked writer? What kind of obsolete mysticism?”
    The Kingdom of Berta, in front of a publishing house.
    The crowd of reporters was blushing and spewing word at a time.
    They were angry because of a novelist. The novelist was 'Reinheart', who became famous after selling a million copies not only in Berta, the country of art, but also in the neighboring country, the Veros Empire.
    Contrary to his fame, he was receiving public attention as nothing was known about his face, real name, or origin.
    However, an incident occurred where this star writer was angered by the Bertha people. It started when Reinheart was designated as the winner of the 'Berta Literary Award', which is renowned for being authoritative not only on Berta but also on the whole continent.
    People were surprised. There were rumors that Reinhart was a foreigner, not from Berta. Moreover, it was the first time that the Bertha Literary Prize was awarded to a non-native citizen.
    Many Berthas, who were very proud of their literature, did not like this.
    But after a while, something happened that further fueled the anger of the Berthas. Rein Hart, this cheeky writer didn't even attend the awards ceremony for fear of revealing his identity.
    “Are you going to keep his mysticism even if you die soon?”
    Journalists nailed it.
    Today, I will surely reveal the true identity of that cheeky writer to the whole world.
    Their eyes lit up.

Meanwhile. There was an awkward atmosphere in the publisher's office.
    A man standing by the window with his cloak over his head looked out the window through the curtains. Angry people were swarming outside.
    “Don’t worry, writer.”
    Glenn, the president of the publishing house who was sitting on the sofa, got up from his seat with a troubled smile.
    “The pride of Bertains in their art is not spread across the continent. So that's it. But people's attention tends to shift around in search of something more interesting. In time, it will calm down.”
    However, looking at the faces of the fiercely angry people, it seemed that it would take a long time for their anger to subside.
    Reinheart took her eyes off the window and sat down in front of the president. He sighed and took off his cloak.
    Soon, a handsome man with blonde hair as bright as the sun and bright blue eyes revealed his face.
    Adrian sighed and slowly leaned back on the sofa.
    He started writing novels a few years ago and quickly became a famous writer. He was now traveling all over the continent and writing various articles.
    He did not expect that the book he had written would receive so much attention, he was simply amazed at the interest of people.
    And it was burdensome. It's because he just wants to do what he wants to do and live quietly, not because he's in the crowds of many people.
    So, only the publisher's president and employees knew who he was. Even his family didn't know he was writing.
    After thinking about so many issues, Adrian finally picked one question and threw it at the boss.
    “How are you going today?”
    He was staying for a long time in a hotel in the city. However, he would not be able to return and would be locked up in his boss's office the entire time he was like this.
    “Don’t worry about that. I will attach a bodyguard to you.”
    Soon after, Glenn got up and opened the door, and a man appeared at the door. He was a man with dark hair and amber eyes.
    “This is ‘Ray’ who will escort the writer from today.”
    But the moment he saw that person, Adrian had a slightly suspicious expression on his face.
    For a man, his physique was very dwarfed. Just looking at his small body, it seemed that Adrian had to protect him on the contrary.
    The escort named Ray stood at the doorway with a nervous expression on her face and then walked in with a creak. For some reason, as soon as he saw Adrian, his face flushed red.
    “Ah, hello… … Ugh!”
    I thought that the creaking was very disturbing, but the man twisted his feet and fell to the floor without looking good. The next moment, he jumped up and bowed his head towards Adrian.
    “Sin, sorry!”
    Adrian was getting more and more anxious. The boss, who noticed his heart, smiled shyly and scolded Rey.
    “Yumma! Aren't you straight?"
    Then he explained it to Adrian.
    “Don’t worry, writer! Even though this guy looks like he's just loosened a screw, he's the best in town! No problem at all!”
    But there seems to be a lot of problems... … .
    Rey was still scratching the back of his head, unable to raise his red face properly.
    Adrian stared at him with anxious eyes and got up from his seat.

“There are so many people, can you handle it alone?”
    The first floor of the publishing house. Adrian heard the murmur of reporters and onlookers at the door, and asked Rey. Ray immediately nodded his head.
    “Yes, I will use the bait!”
    "bait?"
    Adrian asked curiously, but Rey beckoned to someone nearby. Then a man who was waiting on the first floor came running quickly. He was as tall as Adrian.
    “I’m going to have this guy cover his face, then I’m going to make him pretend it’s Mr. Reinhart and walk out.”
    “Will that work?”
    “Of course. After all, everyone is excited, so if one person follows, the other people will follow. In the meantime, we can get out through the back door.”
    After hiding Adrian nearby, Ray opened the door to the publishing house. Soon a great murmur and speech came rushing into the publishing house.
    “Hey, it’s Lineheart!”
    Someone pointed to the bait decorated like a line heart and shouted. Then people all looked at it all at once.
    When the bait was released, people flocked around it. Suddenly, the poor bait was buried in the crowd and disappeared from view.
    “Come on now, Mr. Reinhart. Let's get out through the back door!"
    Rey hurriedly ran down the hallway with Adrian.
    The two quietly opened the back door and went out. Fortunately, there was no one in the back alley.
    “Where are you staying? I will take you.”
    Ray asked.
    “Oh, there is no need for that. I will take care of myself.”
    “No, I don’t know when and where the reporters will be. I will take you!”
    Ray spoke firmly, shining bright amber eyes hidden in black hair.
    When we first met, I didn't notice because his face was red, but when I looked closely, this man, even his skin, was smooth and bright. No matter how much he looked at it, he had an appearance that didn't suit a harsh job like an escort.
    “Then, please go to the Berta Central Hotel.”
    “Yes, don’t worry. I will take responsibility and get you there safely.”
    Soon, Ray took the lead and started moving forward.
    It wasn't long before Adrian realized how fortunate he was to have Ray with him. Behind the wooden chests piled up in the alley, some suspicious men who appeared to be reporters appeared.
    Adrian pulled the cloak and hid his face even deeper.
    “I knew this was going to happen.”
    “Because we only knew that this publishing house had a secret door.”
    Reporters approached and spoke one word at a time. The reporters' eyes lit up with the thought of finding out the identity of 'Writer Reinheart'.
    “Stand back.”
    Ray said to Adrian.
    Adrian wondered if it could be like this. No matter how you look at it, this man's physique didn't seem to be able to deal with those reporters at once.
    “Why not just run to the other side?”
    “You can’t be relieved either!”
    Ray waved his hand to the reporters and stepped forward. The cheeky gesture seemed to heat the reporters. The reporters, who had forgotten their duty, threw away their pens and notebooks and rushed to Ray.
    Probably not this
    I couldn't let him fight alone.
    When Adrian was about to step forward to help him.
    Suddenly Rey jumped high into the air.
    In the next moment, Adrian could only stare at what was happening in front of his eyes in amazement.
    The president's words that he had the best skills in this city were true.
    Instead of being dwarf in build, Rey was quick-witted, seasoned, and error-free.
    He didn't even pull out the sword he was wearing, and he dealt with as many as five reporters.
    At that moment, dirty filth poured out towards Rei. A reporter threw a garbage can in the corner of an alley at Ray.
    Rei was instantly drenched in filth, but without panicking at all, he ran straight to the reporter.
    “Ugh… … !”
    The reporter fell off by kicking Rey's chin in the foot, moaning as he fell to the floor.
    “Come on, let’s go!”
    Rey turned around and shouted at Adrian, who was staring blankly at him.

As promised, Ray eschewed all the reporters and drove Adrian to the front of the hotel room.
    People passing by the hallway glanced at Rey or made a smirk and avoided him. Rei, covered in filth, now had an unbearable stench.
    “Then just go in.”
    "Wait."
    Adrian caught Rey as he was about to return.
    “Let’s go wash up.”
    "Yes?"
    Rey asked with a puzzled face at Adrian's suggestion.
    “Because of me, you used the filth. Wouldn't it be hard to go back to this way? Please wash up and change clothes in my room. I will give you my clothes.”
    At those words, Rei's face suddenly began to turn bright red.
    “Okay, that’s it! You can go home and wash up!”
    Ray stepped back. Adrian grabbed his wrist.
    “The stench is significant. And when I go back, my family will be surprised, right?”
    “Go, no family! Let it go!”
    “I can’t let it go like this!”
    Rei, who had been arguing for a long time in front of the room, finally cried out with a red face that looked like it was about to explode.
    “Wow, how can a woman… … You wash in an outsider’s room!”

Adrian Gaiden Episode 2

Rey's voice echoed through the hallway.
    "Yes?"
    Adrian slumped in his seat with an ignorant, stupid expression on his face.
    It took me a while to understand Ray's words.
    Adrian finally grasped the situation and hurriedly released Rey's wrist.
    "sorry. I have been disrespectful.”
    Adrian still apologized with a puzzled face. Rey hid the wrist held by Adrian under her sleeve and said in a crawling voice.
    “Yeah, so… … I'm doing my laundry here... … I'll just leave work!"
    After she uttered her last words, she left the front of the Burinake room. Adrian stared blankly at her behind her, sighing as she disappeared and scratching her head.
    A dwarf body, a face that looks young like a boy, and a voice that doesn't even seem to have reached the stage of transformation.
    Then everything made sense.
    Also how rude he was.

The next morning.
    An unsure of a knock echoed quietly in Adrian's room. Adrian, who was waiting, got up and walked to the door.
    When I opened the door, Rei, who had washed away the stench of last night, was standing there with blushing cheeks. She was supposed to accompany her on her daily schedule and escort her.
    She pretended nothing was wrong and said, "Hello, Mr. Reinhart. Did you sleep well?” ' she asked.
    Instead of answering, Adrian quickly moved out of the door and let her in.
    "Please sit here."
    Adrian led Ray to the sofa.
    “First of all, I have to apologize. … … Actually, I mistook Ray for a man yesterday. Seeing Mr. Glenn's arrogant attitude toward you, I didn't realize she was a woman. sorry."
    Rey waved her hand without even meeting Adrian's gaze directly.
    “Oh, it’s okay. It’s normal to be misunderstood because of her short hair.”
    She said don't mind, and put her bag on the table. What the hell was she hearing?
    “I’ve been thinking about it for a while.”
    When Rey opened the bag, all sorts of junk appeared inside. A variety of hats, thick-rimmed glasses, gloves, and all sorts of unknown medications.
    “Mr. Reinheart, it is urgent to cover the face and hair color first.”
    She glanced at Adrian's bright blonde hair.
    “… … You'd be less noticeable if you covered your face and head."
    Then he pulled out a vial from his bag.
    "Voila! Disposable hair dye!”
    She held the vial in front of Adrian's face.
    “Dye?”
    "Yes! It's a nice black! If you dye your hair black with this, it will stand out less to people's eyes. Besides, it's from the Beros Empire, so it doesn't stain well, right? A bit expensive though.”
    Adrian glanced at the drug, then nodded. Actually, she wasn't very happy with it, but she still felt a little sorry for Rey, so she decided to listen to her.
    “Come on then.”
    Ray held out the dye. Adrian stared blankly without receiving it.
    “I’m sorry, but I don’t know how to write it.”
    "Ah."
    Ray was taken aback for a moment, then stood up.
    “Then I will do it.”
    She first wrapped a large towel around Adrian's neck, then put on the gloves that appeared to be used for dyeing.
    She went behind Adrian's with a paintbrush and a brush.
    Where did the confident look when explaining the dye went, Rey swallowed his saliva with a tense expression on his face.
    “Well then… … I will start.”
    “Yes, please.”
    After a while, I felt a hand stroking my hair from behind.
    "Wow… … .”
    Rey, who had unwittingly exhaled admiration, coughed in vain.
    Soon she began to paint Adrian's hair with a brush dipped in dye.
    There was only silence the entire time, neither of them said a word. Meanwhile, Adrian's ears kept hearing Ray's breathing and swallowing, and the atmosphere only grew more awkward.
    “Okay, that’s it! Now you can come and wash your hair.”
    He was so glad that he said that, so Adrian got up and went to the bathroom.

“Mr. Ray.”
    Adrian looked at his head in the mirror and called out.
    “Why is my hair green?”
    "Ugh! Oh no, why... … !”
    Ray immediately found the used dye and checked the barrel. Then he ran to Adrian with his eyes wide enough to pop out.
    “Mr. Reinheart! I'm so sorry, I misunderstood the color!”
    She bowed her head again and again with a face that looked like she was going to die. But Adrian was looking at his reflection in her mirror with interest.
    “I'll put it back the way it was! Here's a drug that will bring you back!”
    "no."
    Adrian said, taking his eyes off the mirror.
    "I like it."
    "Yes? Is that?”
    I looked like a very different person in the mirror.
    Adrian is a good boy.
    It was very unfamiliar and new to him to look wild, so far from the nicknames he had heard his whole life.
    “I think there were clothes to change into in the bag.”
    "Yes? Oh yes!”
    Rey immediately grabbed the bag and opened it to look inside. Adrian looked into his bag and picked up some of his clothes.
    “Hey, are you going to wear it?”
    “Yes, can’t you?”
    “There’s nothing wrong with it, but… … .”
    Rey looked at the colorful shirt and leather jacket that Adrian had picked up with worried eyes.
    Adrian disappeared into the room with his clothes on, and reappeared with a completely different atmosphere. Rey, who looked at him with his mouth open, exclaimed this without knowing it with a blushing face.
    “Wow, it suits you so well!”
    Then, he quickly became flustered and corrected his words.
    “Oh no! I don't mean that Reinhart looks like a thug! It meant that you could handle any outfit so well!”
    "thank you."
    Adrian answered with satisfaction.
    “But am I the only one who wears it like this?”
    Rey tilted her head at Adrian's question. Adrian said, picking up another colorful shirt from his bag.
    “If you’re going to be a thug, you both have to be a gangster.”

Two men in sloppy clothes were walking on the pier. What appeared to be tourists coming from the other side saw the two and slipped away.
    Because of his poor appearance, everyone was intimidated as soon as they saw him and Rey.
    “Thanks to Ray, it’s nice that people don’t come around. I don't think journalists would even think that a novelist was a person dressed like this."
    Rey laughed shyly like a child who had been praised by Adrian.
    “Then I’m happy.”
    “Since when have you been doing this, Mr. Ray?”
    "Me? I used to be a mercenary. Once upon a time, he served in the war and made a living. After the war, he gave up and returned to his hometown to work as an escort.”
    Rey hesitated for a moment and asked Adrian.
    “How about Mr. Reinhart? There were rumors that he was a foreigner... … . But for that, your Bertha accent is just too perfect.”
    Ray, who asked the question, quickly waved his hand.
    “Oh, you don’t like this question, do you? You don’t have to answer.”
    Perhaps he wanted to ask a very personal question, so Ray stopped talking after that.
    “Look, young people!”
    Then they heard a voice calling them from somewhere. On the pier an old man was beckoning them.
    “Would you mind helping me for a second?”
    The old man was sitting on the floor, sweat dripping from his forehead.
    “Suddenly, I am out of breath and I can’t move. It would be appreciated if you lift me up and move me up there.”
    Adrian and Rey looked at each other. He didn't seem suspicious, so Adrian nodded his head as if to say so, and Rey went straight to the old man.
    “I’ll move it.”
    “No, I will move.”
    “Can I hear it too?”
    Ray continued to insist, saying that he could not wait to see the client do the hard work.
    “Then let’s go together.”
    At Adrian's suggestion, the two lifted the old man into the air together. Adrian is the old man's torso, and Ray is the old man's feet.
    It wasn't until I heard someone scream that I realized that it could look quite strange to others.
    “Hey there! The rogues are trying to throw the old man into the sea!”
    A passerby pointed to Adrian and Rey and shouted.
    "Yes? Oh no, we're not... … .”
    Rey tried to explain, but people rushed in first. They came to rescue the old man with a terrifying expression on their face.
    “Put it down and run away.”
    Rey nodded at Adrian's words.
    “I’m sorry, old man.”
    The two put the old man on the ground and jumped quickly. Behind the scenes, people's swear words followed.

“Hey, that must have been a big deal!”
    After stalking the people, Ray sighed.
    “Are you okay, Reinhart?”
    Adrian ruffled his messy hair and suddenly burst into laughter. This situation was so terrifying and ridiculous.
    “This is the first time in my life that I have been misunderstood as a rogue.”
    “Is that so?”
    Rey looked into Adrian's eyes. Adrian, who saw the figure, shook his hand and explained.
    “I don't mean to feel bad. Rather, it is fun.”
    At those words, Rei put on a look of relief as if she had let out a sigh.
    "That's fortunate. However, I will be careful not to let this happen in the future.”
    But, to their dismay, another danger appeared before them.
    “It must be that bastard.”
    A group of men appeared in front of Adrian and Rey. All of them were large in size and had one horrific scar on their face.
    “That green header. The guy who slapped my brother in the back at that time was also obviously green.”
    At the words of the man who seemed to be his subordinate, the man at the forefront growled and revealed his teeth.

Adrian Gaiden Episode 3

Even pretendingly, the situation was not serious. The men seemed to be making a huge mistake.
    Adrian frowned as he looked at the daggers and blunts they had in their hands. It seemed that if I stayed here longer, I might be able to see a rough situation.
    However, the men slowly approached, surrounded by both sides.
    “Mr. Ray.”
    Adrian called her. She thought it would be better if she was the only one who would let her run away.
    “I’m going to get their attention, so… … .”
    surreung.
    Adrian stopped talking at the sound of a metal that made his spine go goosebumps.
    It was Ray who drew his sword.
    She slowly stepped forward, holding a sword that flashed sharply in the sunlight.
    “Mr. Reinhart, step back. It is dangerous.”
    Ray pointed his sword at the men with sharp and bitter eyes he had never seen before.
    “My client is busy. If you're going to jump, jump at once."
    The men started giggling. Just by looking at his face, he could tell that they were looking down on Rey's dwarf body.
    The opponent was seven. It's also bulky.
    How the hell are you going to deal with these guys all at once? While Adrian looked at Rey with a serious face.
    The other side ran to Rey first. They too had their long swords drawn from their waists.
    Anticipating a dizzying situation, Adrian is about to step forward.
    Rey leisurely turned the knife a couple of times in the air, then straightened up his posture.
    visor! visor!
    The sound of knives hitting each other echoed through the pier one after another.
    Adrian had no choice but to stare at the scene unfolding in front of him with only his mouth open.
    Unbelievably, seven men were struggling with a woman. Their sword skills were overwhelmingly different. Rei was really quick and light-hearted, and she was subduing her men as if they were mocking them.
    One by one, the men began to fall to the ground.
    Adrian, who watched the scene with such enchantment, caught the suspicious movement of a man. The man who had been pretending to have fallen slowly got up and began to approach Rey's back.
    “Mr Ray! Dangerous!”
    Adrian ran straight to the man and punched him. The man who had been hit in the face with a blow rolled his eyes and fell backwards.
    But at that moment, a strong kick flew into Adrian's head.
    "Ahh! Mr. Reinheart!”
    Rey, who was trying to subdue the man who was attacking from behind, found out that it was Adrian who had been hit with his feet, and shouted in surprise.
    Adrian grabbed his spinning head and sat down on the floor.
    It was a really great kick. How does such power come from such small feet?
    Soon someone grabbed his face and checked his condition.
    “Mr. Reinheart! it's okay?"
    When his vision in front of him returned, he saw Rei staring at him with tears in his eyes.
    “Then why are you interfering? I told you to stay away!”
    Whenever, like a wild beast, she took control of seven men, she had a face that looked like she was about to cry.
    "I… … .”
    “Ugh! Bleeding, blood!”
    I felt something flowing from my head, and then red blood dripped onto the floor.
    "I do not know! Come on, get up!”
    Ray lifted him up and supported him.
    “All plans for today are cancelled, canceled! I have to go back and start treatment!”

"It hurts a lot?"
    Rey, who was treating Adrian's wounds, asked with a worried face.
    “You hurt your clients! All my fault!”
    "it's okay. It's not Ray's fault."
    Despite Adrian's words, Rey did not regain his energy.
    “I made a lot of mistakes today. Misunderstanding the dye, and failing to properly protect Mr. Reinheart... … .”
    Ray spoke with an apologetic expression.
    “When I’m working, I don’t rush like this… … I can't lift my head... … You would have trusted me. But I really don't usually make these mistakes! I don't know why I'm doing this. When I’m only near Mr. Reinheart, I keep getting nervous, so I make a silly mistake without realizing it… … !”
    Adrian raised his head at her words. She came close to him, and Ray's hand stopped as her eyes met.
    "uh… … .”
    Her face began to turn red, starting from her neck. Like a ripe tomato that looks like it will burst if you poke it.
    She pulled her face back and dropped the disinfectant she was holding.
    “Sin, sorry!”
    She screamed as she saw the disinfectant spilled on the floor.
    “Hey, I have to go! Take a good rest today!”
    Then, without a moment before Adrian could catch him, he ran out of the room.
    "her… … .”
    Adrian, who was left alone, looked at the door where she had disappeared with a puzzled expression.

“Mr. Ray, Ray’s shoulders are all wet.”
    Adrian tilted Rey's umbrella a little more towards her.
    The road to the publishing house. It has been raining since morning in the city.
    She said that she had already given her an umbrella, and was busy protecting Adrian from the rain, unaware that her shoulders were all wet.
    "I'm fine."
    She tilted her umbrella again towards Adrian.
    “What's okay? Then I catch a cold.”
    “Because it’s okay.”
    The umbrella came and went for a while. But in the end, it was Ray who won.
    “You can’t get rain on your dyed hair. What if the dye runs out?”
    Rayko Ray put an umbrella over Adrian's head, leaving his body to get wet.
    After several days of observation, she was always like this. She always cared for Adrian before she herself.
    One day, I waited three hours at a famous dessert shop to buy a cake.

“Did you stand in line for three hours?”
    “Yes, I remember that Reinhart said it looked delicious back then.”
    “No, it is. I can go and buy it myself.”
    “Ah, Mr. Reinheart has a lot to prepare for going out. I can't even disguise myself to go buy one of these. I just have to go.”

Another day, he even brought medicine for Adrian who was sick.

“You know what it’s like to be sad when you’re sick? I'm going to take my sick body and go buy some medicine myself. So don’t be sorry and get well soon.”

As these kindnesses continued, Adrian suddenly became curious.
    Do escorts usually do this for their clients? Is it true that Ray's actions are kindness that he shows because he is a client?
    One thing is certain, her kindness is not against me.

It was a day that Ray was particularly nervous about.
    “Yamma, Ray! Why are there so many mistakes today? Just looking at it, do you think you're preoccupied with something else?"
    The publisher's president, Glenn, couldn't see her like that, and eventually pointed it out.
    “Oh, sorry! I will be alert!”
    But even after that, Ray continued to make mistakes. Adrian knew. That she wants to say something to herself all day long.
    Unsurprisingly, Ray cautiously flirted with Adrian, who came out of the conversation with Glenn about the release date of his new novel.
    "I… … Mr. Reinhart. Are you going back to the hotel today?”
    As she asked, her face was redder than ever.
    As if nervously wiggling her hands, she exclaimed as if determined.
    “If you have time, would you like to have a drink with me?”
    Her voice echoed through the hallway. She hid her mouth shut, and after a while she began to mumble as an excuse.
    “Haha, I’m trembling. It's the first time I've said this to a man in my life... … That… … You may refuse.”
    "like. I will live.”
    At Adrian's words, Rey raised his head.
    "really? really really?"
    “Yes, really. Instead, I go to a place that Ray likes.”

Ray could hardly take off his nervous tee. He just kept sipping the beer in front of him. He drank so much, oddly enough, that he didn't show any signs of intoxication.
    “Have you read my book, Mr. Ray?”
    "sure! Whenever a new book comes out, I'm the first to buy it! You will not know how happy I was when Mr. Glenn asked me to escort Mr. Reinhart.”
    Ray grinned as if he remembered the events of that day.
    “But when I opened the door to the president’s office and saw you, I was really surprised.”
    “Are you surprised? I don’t think I look like a writer, do I?”
    “Oh, not that… … .”
    Suddenly, Rei hesitated with a troubled face.
    "it's okay. Say it.”
    "I… … The fact is."
    Rey looked into Adrian's eyes and finally spoke.
    “I know who you are.”
    At the unexpected words, Adrian looked at her with puzzled eyes.
    “Do you know who I am?”
    She nodded.
    “You mean you know my real name?”
    "Yes… … Well… … I… … Aren't you Mr. Berg?"
    At Rey's next words, Adrian was really surprised and put down the beer he was about to drink.
    Seeing that surprised expression, Ray quickly explained.
    “Well, something like a background check! I never did that! Actually we... … I've met you before."
    "when?"
    Adrian was really curious. No matter how much he looked through her memories, he couldn't remember when he met her.
    “Nine years ago.”
    Ray answered.
    “Mr. Reinhart also participated in that war, didn’t you? It was in the eastern part of the Beros Empire. I also fought as a mercenary at the time.”

Adrian Gaiden Episode 4

"Ah… … .”
    An unfamiliar sound came out of Adrian's mouth. He suddenly felt as if he had been hit in the head.
    Then, a strange feeling flashed in his eyes.
    Rey, who did not notice him, continued to speak.
    “Actually, my situation was not that good at the time. Generally, mercenaries are not treated very well on the battlefield. And by the way, I'm a woman, so I've said it all, huh?"
    As if recalling memories of that time, Ray touched the glass and talked.
    “It was raining heavily that day as well, but I was the only one who slipped and fell into a pit. The new ones they gave me as combat boots were too big for my feet. Anyway, I screamed at the whale for help, but no one came. bad bastards! Oh, sorry for swearing. … … You were the only one who came running back then. It was so long ago, don't you remember?"
    Ray smiled shyly.
    “You probably don’t remember. There was only one time we had a conversation... … . It seems that Kyung-eun doesn’t even know I exist.”
    “… … .”
    “You probably don’t know how grateful I was back then. I'm glad I can say this even now. Thank you so much for that, Sir Felix.”
    “… … .”
    "I… … Reinhart?”
    Adrian raised his head at the sound of her calling.
    "Are you okay? I have a bad expression.”
    She asked, but Adrian just looked at her with strange eyes.
    It felt like the excitement that had been filling my heart just a moment ago had gone away all at once. She even felt disappointed.
    So, this woman... … .
    “Did you like him?”
    “Yeah?”
    Rey's eyes widened in embarrassment at Adrian's sudden question.
    “Hey, did you like it? Why, why ask such a question... … .”
    Rey stuttered with a red face. Not knowing where her eyes were, she wandered about.
    “Well, such a question is too sudden… … . what to answer... … .”
    Adrian, who had been listening to Rey's words, rose from his seat.
    "uh?"
    “I just wake up.”
    "Yes? Oh yes.”
    Adrian avoided Rey's gaze and went to the counter. Rei stared at the back with bewildered eyes for a moment, then got up behind him in case he missed it.

After returning to the room, Adrian sat down on the sofa without taking off his coat.
    He let out a shallow sigh and shook his head.
    So, she wasn't interested in me. She didn't like me.
    “Why do you say Felix?”
    He looked up at the ceiling and muttered.
    making such a stupid mistake
    For some reason, a sense of disappointment and disappointment kept pouring in. I was angry and annoyed.
    There was only one reason for Adrian to feel this way.
    It was that he, too, had a little interest in Ray. And that she was secretly hoping that her premonition that she likes him would be true.

“Hello, Mr. Reinhart. Did you sleep well?”
    "Yeah."
    Adrian gave a brief reply to Rey, who greeted him like any other morning.
    “The weather is really nice today. Does it look like summer is coming soon? You can wear thin clothes.”
    “I will.”
    After Adrian answered, he went into the room.
    “Today is the day the publishing house decided to release the first bookbinding, isn’t it?”
    When Adrian came out after changing clothes, Rey asked with a lively voice.
    “I am curious too! Furthermore… … You can see the cover before everyone else! As expected, it was a good choice to take on Reinheart’s bodyguard!”
    “Yeah, I’m curious too.”
    “Actually, I heard a little bit from the boss. Are you saying you draw the map yourself? From writing skills to drawing skills... … There is really nothing Reinhart can't do!”
    “It doesn’t matter.”
    After hearing a few brief replies, Rey seemed to have noticed Adrian's unusual attitude.
    With a puzzled look on her face, she wandered from her seat for a moment, then approached the bag she had brought. Rey took the dye from her bag and returned to Adrian, she asked.
    “What color would you like to have today? You said you wanted to try a hair color that you've never done before? So this time, I've been looking for something a little different. purple! blue! Red! Oh, and there's also fluorescent pink! I'm really excited... … .”
    Ray, who had been explaining while holding the dye, eventually blurted his words and shut his mouth. Adrian's expression was something he had never seen before.
    A face that seemed to have no interest in what Rei was saying.
    She asked again with a slightly hurt face.
    “Is it better just black? … ?”
    "today."
    Adrian finally spoke up.
    “I’ll just put on my hat.”
    “Hat… … .”
    Without further explanation, Adrian stood up. He went into the room and took the hat out of his closet.
    "Fool."
    He muttered as he put on his hat.
    "You're a real asshole, Adrian Berg."

“Mr. Reinheart, haven’t you been to that dessert shop?”
    The road to the publishing house.
    Breaking the long silence between the two, Rei asked, pointing to a store.
    “Yes, I have never been.”
    “That's a hidden restaurant! A restaurant that only those in the know know! I will definitely buy a cake and bring it to you sometime.”
    Ray said in an exaggeratedly cheerful tone.
    “Will the sugar needed for writing be recharged at once?”
    "i See. It looks delicious.”
    Now, Adrian felt like he had gone beyond his head and was a bastard.
    Why the hell am I doing this?
    Even though my head knew I shouldn't, a blunt voice kept coming out of my mouth.
    I don't think even an adolescent boy would show such a childish attitude, and he felt sorry for himself.
    After several conversation attempts, Ray also seemed to have given up.
    At Adrian's reckless replies repeated over and over, she shut her mouth as if her pride had been deeply hurt. She didn't talk to her anymore, she didn't ask any questions.
    Maintaining such silence, the two arrived at the publishing house.
    “Writer, you are here.”
    Glenn came out to greet Adrian. He was full of anticipation of how much money he would be able to save when another new book was published these days.
    “At last, the first binding was completed. Come and have a look.”
    Glenn led him to the boss's office.
    Before bringing Adrian in, Glenn shouted at Rey.
    “Hey, Ray! Where are you going?”
    Ray turned around and Glenn chinked her in as if to come with him.
    “You want to see the cover? Come on in. Are you okay, writer?”
    Adrian nodded at Glenn's question.
    But Ray saw this and dropped his face to the floor for a moment, then only touched my hand.
    “What? Why is this child like this today? Come in as soon as the author permits! He said he wanted to see the cover, so he started making a fuss.”
    "I… … no."
    Ray raised her head and said softly.
    “I’ll just look at it when it’s published. I'm not even an employee here."
    Then she bowed her head to say hello and went outside.
    “It’s really strange, today?”
    Glenn tilted her head as Rey looked at the missing door.
    “Anyway, come in.”
    Adrian, who had been looking at the place where Rey had disappeared with an uncomfortable expression, quickly turned his head and entered the president's office.

a few days later.
    It wasn't Rey who came to the hotel to pick up Adrian. He said after Adrian frowned at the first man he had ever seen standing by the doorway.
    “What about Ray?”
    "Lay? Who is it?”
    The new bodyguard with a grim look scratched his head and asked.
    “I don’t know anyone like that. I'm here because President Glenn wants you to get to the publishing house safely."
    The man gave no further reply.
    It wasn't until I reached the publishing house that I heard from Glenn that Ray had quit escorting.
    “Did you quit?”
    Adrian said in disbelief.
    “Yes, a few days ago, he suddenly came and said that he would no longer be able to escort the writer?”
    Glenn responded lightly, as if it wasn't a big deal.
    “Well, don’t worry. It's because I couldn't change my old mercenary habit. It is not a child who is attached to one body. He was a guy who lived in this city and that city for a short time, only receiving requests he wanted to receive. This time, I wondered why they stayed together for a long time.”
    Adrian looked down at the table with a blank expression on his face. Glenn's voice was not even heard as he explained some of the closed interviews that would take place when the new book was published.
    Adrian was angry.
    I was just angry with myself.
    He was blatantly disappointed with the situation.
    He was the first to hurt her self-esteem, and on the contrary, he was disappointed.
    After the conversation, Adrian left the president's office.
    The whole day seemed to have disappeared from my memory. There was only emptiness in his mind.
    As he entered the hotel lobby, escorted by a new bodyguard, he said to the bodyguard.
    “Okay then, go ahead. I will go back to my room on my own.”
    At that, the bodyguard returned without a word.
    When I was about to climb the tattered stairs.
    A hotel employee came over and held out a folded piece of paper to him.
    “Mr. Reinheart? A man just asked me to hand over this memo.”
    Adrian took the note and opened it on the spot. Then, as he read the letters, his expression gradually turned into a feeling of despair.

Mr. Reinhart. Forget everything I said a while ago. If I had known you were being so burdened, I would never have expressed interest. Anyway, sorry. I will not go to the publishing house in the future. Congratulations in advance for the publication of your new book. -Lay

Adrian Gaiden Episode 5

Without a second thought, Adrian ran out of the Burinake Hotel. He looked down the street with a bewildered look on his face.
    But Ray was nowhere to be seen.
    “Mr. Ray.”
    He called her name with the anticipation that he might be looking at her somewhere.
    “Mr Ray!”
    But no answer came back.
    Adrian, who had been standing blankly in his place, turned around and started heading back to the publishing house. His hasty steps quickly ran down the street.
    Arriving in front of the publishing house in an instant, he ran up the stairs without a moment to catch his breath. After arriving in front of the president's office, he opened the door without knocking.
    “Mr. Glenn.”
    Seeing Adrian who suddenly returned, the president widened his eyes.
    “No, did something go wrong?”
    “Do you know where Ray lives?”
    "Yes?"
    Glenn made a bewildered face at the sudden question.
    “Why is that guy? Did I do anything wrong?”
    Glenn asked, seemingly misunderstood. But Adrian asked again, as if he had no time to say anything else.
    “This is Ray’s home address!”
    “Calm down, I am.”
    Glenn said as if to comfort him.
    “I know the address, but I won't be leaving by now. It's been two days since you quit? I don't normally stay in one house for long. I wonder if he will remain in this city.”
    “Give me your home address quickly!”
    “Aww, that’s a surprise!”
    When Adrian couldn't stand it and screamed, Glenn jumped out of his seat. He rummaged through the drawers with a puzzled face at Adrian's unusually harsh attitude.
    “Okay, okay. my true Here's where he's got his résumé... … Yes, here you are.”
    Adrian hurriedly took the paper from his hand.
    The place where Rey lived was a little further by carriage from here.
    Adrian left the president's office without saying goodbye to Glenn.
    Adrian came out of the publishing house and hurriedly looked around. But that didn't mean he suddenly had a wagon to ride on. Reluctantly, he ran down the street, thinking about Rey's home address.
    He was out of breath, but he didn't stop.
    If I never see her like this again.
    If you can't explain to her the reason for her childish behavior.
    I thought I would regret it for the rest of my life.
    After running for almost 20 minutes, he finally arrived in front of the shabby building where Ray was living. He went up the stairs to find the room.
    No. 301.
    Adrian arrived before him and knocked on the wooden door.
    “Mr. Ray.”
    “… … .”
    “Mr. Ray, are you in?”
    bang bang.
    He kept knocking on the door.
    But no answer came back.
    “Mr Ray!”
    Just then, the door next door opened and a man looked out into the hallway.
    “Why are you so loud?”
    He said with a grim expression to Adrian who was knocking on the door.
    “Have you ever seen when the woman who lives in this house left?”
    Adrian asked the man with a desperate heart.
    “… … female? I don't know about that, but I saw a man moving in yesterday. But are you going to keep knocking on the door so loudly?”
    Leaving behind the man's questions mixed with irritation, Adrian left the door. Contrary to the appearance he had when he ran hard, his steps down the stairs looked heavy as if they were hung with lead.

“The new work has been very well received!”
    President Glenn said with a recalled face.
    “With this momentum, we will far exceed our previous sales! It's amazing!”
    Then he started praising Adrian until his mouth dried up. But his words did not reach Adrian's ears.
    Adrian was looking down at his book with an expressionless face. He gently wiped the cover with his hand.
    I was curious about the cover. Maybe I'm looking at my book somewhere.
    But there was nowhere to hear from Ray. Even President Glenn said that she would have gone somewhere, and that she would not see her in this city for a while.
    After the conversation, Adrian stood up with a bitter face.
    While walking down the street, he found a tea house and went inside. After he sat down at the table and made tea, he took out a pen and paper.
    Now it seems that the time has come to leave this city as well.
    At the end of a city tour, he would always write letters to his nephews. The children really liked it when he told the fun and strange things he had experienced during the trip.
    But this time, without being able to start a sentence, Adrian just sat blankly.
    When it comes to pleasant memories, it is because it was all about one person.
    Ray pulled out hair dye and strange disguise tools with a bright face.
    Ray was running through the rain to buy dessert for himself.
    Ray, who alone protected himself from countless reporters.
    I said don't worry about anything, I'll definitely protect you... … Lay.
    The pen fell from Adrian's hand. The ink darkened the paper.
    The only good memories I had were my time with Rey. Other than that, there was nothing to write in the letter.
    In the end, Adrian picked up his bag again, unable to write a single line. When I got up from my seat, the clerk came to me with a cup of tea.
    “Sir, do you have tea?”
    Adrian left the tea house without saying a word, leaving only the money on the table.
    Are you trying to ruin your feelings even more?
    To make matters worse, rain began to fall from the sky.
    In a tumult, raindrops fell on the top of his head, covered in a cloak to the top of his head. In the sudden rain, people on the street ran to somewhere with their umbrellas they had prepared or covered with their coats.
    But Adrian didn't run. His clothes were getting wetter and wetter.
    while walking like that
    Suddenly the rain stopped. Adrian raised his head.
    People without umbrellas were still running around to avoid the rain.
    With a puzzled face, Adrian looked up at the sky. But it wasn't the sky that filled his vision, it was the umbrella.
    “I have a cold.”
    Adrian turned to look at the voice from behind him. Unbelievably Ray was standing there.
    “Mr. Ray.”
    “Why are you walking without an umbrella?”
    “… … .”
    Is it welcome?
    Adrian stared blankly at Rey's face. Then Rey tilted her head and said, "Mr. Line Hart?" ' he called and waved his palms in front of his face.
    Rey sighed deeply as she looked at Adrian, who was still standing with a puzzled expression on his face. Then she took out a book from her bag. It was Adrian's new work.
    “I have a question for you.”
    She unfolded the front page and held it in front of Adrian's face. There was only one line printed on the page.

Ray, my name is Adrian.

“What do you mean by this?”
    Ray asked.
    "therefore… … Isn't Mr. Reinhardt Sir Felix Berg?"
    "no."
    Adrian let out a trembling breath.
    “Felix is my twin brother.”
    "Ah."
    At that time, Ray gave a surprised expression as if he had roughly grasped the situation.
    “My name is Adrian Berg, and I never went to war nine years ago. He never was a knight, and he never saved you from the pit.”
    Adrian explained in a trembling voice. He tried to guess the expression on the woman's face in front of her, but he couldn't. Rey was now only looking up at him with a complex and subtle expression on his face.
    “… … Are you disappointed?”
    "Yeah? What disappointment?”
    “Because I am not Felix. Not the kind man who saved you nine years ago.”
    “What are you talking about?”
    Ray frowned. She also seemed a little angry.
    “Of course, I would like to meet Sir Felix again and say thank you for what happened there. But that's it! You don't like me just because you helped me once!"
    Ray's voice grew higher and higher. Neighbors glanced past the two of them.
    "I didn't like you because I thought you were Sir Felix... … It was nice to see them together while we were together! Your writing, your kind tone, your smile, your soft voice, that… … With that handsome face, ah, this is Sir Felix, but, well, anyway! That excites me! No, but what am I talking about in the middle of the street right now?”
    Rey shut her mouth with a red face. It was so red that it looked like steam was coming from her hair.
    There was silence amid the sound of rain pouring over the umbrella. Rey was now looking at Adrian with a prickly face.
    “… … I was wrong. The attitudes I had with Mr. Ray before.”
    "Absolutely. What is it? Like a teenager.”
    “Actually, I… … I am interested in Mr. Ray. I want to talk more and find out.”
    Rey looked slightly startled at Adrian's honest words, and then nodded.
    “Nodding my head… … You mean you gave me one more chance?”
    “All right, of course. How can I say no to him with such a handsome face?”
    Rei, who seemed to have finally relaxed, jokingly laughed.
    “You want to know about me?”
    Rey said while pointing to the tea house where Adrian had come out earlier.
    “I also want to know something about Adrian… … Shall we go in and have a chat?”
    Adrian, who had been standing with a blank face, finally nodded, and Rey smiled once more and turned to the tea room.
    An umbrella placed over the two of them began to break through the streets again.

- Gaiden 完

9. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Felix is the standard!!
    Lucy and Felix met when they were young and after meeting again after 6 years, Lucy became interested at first but soon lost interest because there's no interaction between them, HOWEVER, Felix helped her so many times despite their difference in status!
    • Lucy's senior in library was harsh towards his junior and Lucy suffered the most. On the first day, the senior asked her to put a heavy box to one of the classroom, which is also Felix's classroom, she must arranged the books alphabetically but when she opened the box, it's the Barthe's (?) languange, which Lucy can't read. She was about to not arrange anything and fix it later but the teacher came in the classroom and asked her to quickly arrange the book and leave. She was about to cry, fortunately, Felix, who was sitting near Lucy, moved the box on his side and arranged it for her. So Lucy was able to leave without embarrassing herself for not knowing the Barthe's (?) language.
    • Lucy's dad visited her so Lucy gave a tour to his father about the capital. When they have to say goodbye, Lucy's father gave her a pocket of money. Lucy entered the wagon to come back in the dormitory. Lucy was near the entrance so she got of first. But she accidentally tripped, she didn't fall but the pocket of money was. Silver coins was scattered and the students that also in the wagon passed by and didn't care, except for Felix. Felix help her to pick up the coins~
    The second one give me a second hand embarrassment but it's so heart warming when Felix helped Lucy♡
    It's Lucy's POV from chapter 33, last part until chapter 46 (still counting)

From those chapters, it tells how Lucy lived in the countryside, how she got accepted at the academy and how she fell in love with Felix.

10. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want some fluff between FL and ML, then I recommend this chapter!:blobspearpeek:

To make this short, this is when Felix thought Lucy was his dog because of hallucination then Felix gave her command, and when Lucy do the command, Felix gave her reward by kissing her forehead:bloblove:
    Note: Babbon=Bibi/Vivi | This is not the full chapter.

“Felix-senpai?”
    Lucy cautiously called out his name. But he only opened his eyes, and there was no reaction.
    Obviously, when he came to the infirmary, he said that he had walked all the way, but seeing that he is so restless now, it seems that the symptoms came late. It may have been a symptom of mixing with the Limosium potion.
    Felix was wriggling as if something was uncomfortable, and then suddenly began to unbutton his chest.
    "Oh!"
    Lucy hurriedly grabbed his hand and lowered it.
    “Why are you here!”
    She remembered the story Chester had told her a while ago. In his school days, a student who smelled the sap of a pus tree hallucinated and took off his clothes in the middle of the classroom… … .
    I never wanted to see that in front of my eyes. Lucy was desperately trying to stop him from touching the buttons on his shirt.
    At some point, the strength of Felix's hand, which was still wriggling even after being grabbed by Lucy, suddenly drained away. Fortunately, he calmed down again.
    I was surprised.
    Lucy let go of his hand and sighed.
    Felix was still staring blankly at the ceiling with unfocused eyes. Although Chester said the hallucinations were temporary, Lucy was still concerned.
    She stretched out her palm and swung it in front of Felix's eyes.
    “Senior, can you see my hand?”
    “… … .”
    “Senior Felix.”
    widely!
    Felix, wanting to lie quietly, reached out and grabbed Lucy's wrist in an instant. Lucy jumped out of her seat, startled.
    Felix's eyes slowly moved to Lucy. His unfocused eyes disappeared, and his blue eyes gleamed with vitality. As if recognizing Lucy's face, he pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled.
    "baboon."
    "Yeah?"
    But what came out of his mouth was a mumble without meaning.
    "baboon."
    Suddenly, he tightened his grip on Lucy's wrist. Then he raised one eyebrow and lowered his voice.
    "no."
    “What… … .”
    Lucy was listening to what Felix had to say with a puzzled expression on her face. He still looked frantic, but he was looking straight at Lucy and talking.
    “Bibi, I can’t.”
    He repeated the same thing. Just as he was about to ask the useless question what the hell did that mean, Felix raised his other hand. His large hand rested on Lucy's head, chin. Then he shoved his hand into Lucy's hair and messed it up.
    "Ouch!"
    Lucy screamed. Her hair, which had been neatly tied up, was messed up by Felix. Either way, Felix muttered with a serious expression.
    “What the hell is Rayleigh doing? You leave it until your hair grows like this... … .”
    This time, he stroked Lucy's head as Felix did to his dog. Lucy looked down at him with bewildered eyes.
    It seemed that Felix was mistaken for her as his dog.
    “Felix-senpai, calm down!”
    Lucy shouted. But those words were of no use.
    You said it was temporary, so you'll be back to your sanity soon, right?
    Felix grabbed her hair and didn't let go as Lucy looked at her worriedly.
    “Senior, I’m not Vivi! Let it go!”
    “You must have not brushed your hair properly. My hair is a mess.”
    Felix ignored her words and muttered freely.
    “Bibi, hand.”
    It was getting progressively worse.
    He kept shouting "Hand!" to Bibi in the hallucination. Lucy, whose head was held in one of his hands, eventually burst into laughter. Because this situation was so absurd and absurd.
    Shouldn't it be considered lucky because it's a hallucination of playing with a dog?
    It's better than climbing high or doing dangerous things.
    Lucy looked down at Felix, who was still shouting “Hand!” with one palm outstretched at her, looking down at her with a smile that seemed hard to contain.
    It was not easy to see where his usual blunt appearance went, and Felix Berg, half lying on the bed, begging for a paw for an invisible dog.
    “Bibi, hand!”
    “Yes, here.”
    Lucy put her hand on the palm of his hand with a resigned expression. Then, on Felix's face, a mixture of pride and joy appeared on his face. Soon he grinned and gave strength to the hand that was holding Lucy's back.
    For a moment, I felt something ominous.
    “Good job, Vivi! You listened well, so I should give you a reward.”
    It was an instant when he pulled Lucy's head closer to him.
    side.
    Something soft and tickling touched Lucy's forehead and then fell.
    … … what.
    Lucy's eyes widened.
    what just happened
    tuk.
    Lucy's hand, which was resting on Felix's palm, fell to the floor.
    just now… … What touched my forehead?
    Although Earl had been absent for a while, Lucy, who slowly regained consciousness, pushed Felix away with great force.
    Felix, who had been muttering 'Bibi' over and over again, flopped on the bed and fell.
    Lucy got up from her seat and her face was red as if it was about to explode.
    “Ugh… … , Bibi… … .”
    Felix groaned as he lay flat.
    Lucy ran out of the curtain, leaving him alone.
    “What, what, what the hell!”
    Lucy still shouted with a blank expression on her face. He couldn't believe what had just happened to him.
    My heart felt like it was going to jump out, and my face was as hot as roast duck just out of the oven.
    I heard footsteps in the hallway, and the door opened. Chester with medicines in his arms entered.
    “I haven’t gone yet.”
    He said seeing Lucy standing blankly in the infirmary. Soon after, she discovered that Lucy's face was red as if it was about to explode, and approached her with a worried look on her face.
    “By the way, are you really just having a headache? Your whole face is red.”
    “It’s okay, it’s okay!”
    Passing Chester as he approached him, Lucy sprinted out of the infirmary. Chester's puzzled eyes seemed to follow him, but he didn't care.
    In the hallway, Lucy leaned against the windowsill.
    It's just an accident.
    just bumped into it
    But why is my heart beating like this when it's just a bump?
    Besides, his flushed red face didn't seem to subside. All of Lucy's senses and emotions were reacting sensitively to what had just happened.
    “… … It’s nothing.”
    She rubbed her forehead and muttered. But the embarrassment still lingered on her face as she left the hallway.
    I directly ripped this on ridibooks with google extension in chrome so there's no spacing!

11. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Felix kissed Lucy's forehead while hallucinating that Lucy is his dog.
    However, in Felix POV in early chapters, he is clueless why Lucy is avoiding him but it make sense now! It was because after hallucinating, he won't remember anything and Lucy is the only one who keeps remembering such memorable kiss.
    Reading Lucy's POV really make me think that Lucy was the definition of <FL's POV but not irritating>:coffee:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  13. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the scene where they crossed the wall because they're too late for curfew and penalty will be given so Felix suggests that they need to cross the wall but when they safely landed on the ground inside, footsteps of gate keeper outside can be heard and when the footsteps vanished, Felix gave Lucy a hat. It was a hat that Lucy said that she like at the boutique but too expensive to buy. And this is her thoughts (image below)
    [​IMG]

14. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Felix's POV = Chapter 1 until 33
    Lucy's POV = Chapter 33 (last part) until 79
    It includes
    • How Lucy lived in country side with her family and Colin
    • How she passed the academy
    • How she fell in love with Felix
    • Her own POV from scenes in chapter 1 until 33 (not all scenes TT)
    • The continuation where Felix's POV ended
    Then Felix's POV again

Note: I'm still at chapter 82
    Btw, looks like Rose is really kind!

15. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Note: The kiss is the red text. I just added context. It was chapter 89!

Lucy met Triana, Colin's maternal aunt (?) after 6 years without communication so Triana invited Lucy to her mansion, Felix was there with Lucy so he was invited as well. The academy will give 3 days for thanks giving so Lucy, Felix, including Colin will have an overnight stay at the mansion.

Just adding this
    Colin was talking none stop in the carriage on the way to Triana's mansion with Felix and Lucy, then Felix noticed that Lucy was cold and hold her hand. Colin pretended to not notice but he knows their relationship and tease Felix afterwards.

Back to the kiss
    After eating dinner, they go to their own rooms. Felix wants to walk with Lucy so he sneaked out of his room and knock on Lucy's room multiple times but there's no answer inside so Felix asked Colin and Colin said that Lucy was probably in the garden so Felix go to the garden and saw Lucy near the pond. After sometime talking, he asked if Lucy has first love. Then Felix got upset when Lucy told him about her fisrt love, without knowing that it was him 6 years ago. Felix then hold Lucy's hand and placed it on his chest. His heart was beating fast and told Lucy that he wants to be something special to her as well. Felix felt that he lost a great positions to other guys. Colin as Lucy's childhood friend and younger Felix (which he didn't know) as Lucy's first love. When Felix said he wants to be something special, Lucy closed her eyes as a sign of permission then Felix kissed her but it was rough and he couldn't control his self because it was his first time, same to Lucy. Lucy tried to stop him but Felix couldn't heard her then they fell into the pond.

16. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just adding something in this spoiler beacuse it looks like that Adrian is a bad guy without reason.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    JBwB likes this.
  17. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already finished reading this novel but I can't believe that
    Felix and Lucy only has 2 children... I mean, I'm expecting 3 lol. When Felix was 19, he thought of having three childrens with Lucy but the novel ended when Felix was 28 with 2 childrens.
    It was a cliche plot but the contents made it more fun. The novel also turned a little bit plain when they started dating but it still gives excitement. It reminds me of the past, where men was courting a women without using too much internet (I'm not that old but in my time, people doesn't use phones frequently) Also, It's a pity that there's no story about Felix, knowing that Lucy didn't love Adrian romantically TT
    I'm not good at giving spoilers so just mention me here if you want any specific spoilers.

18. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please explain what sins is Adrian atoning for??? And what’s up with the parent-children relationship? Why does the mom not like Felix? And why does the dad not like Adrian?

Hyeri. likes this.
  19. Hyeri.

Hyeri. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He felt guilty of telling her mom to love her more than Felix because it left a lonely childhood for Felix. Also, Adrian was so jelous of Felix since Felix will inherit everything and will live a happy life so taking her mother's attention is what only Adrian has. Adrian didn't call a doctor when their father collapsed, which result to his father to won't be able to move, which the father deserve.

That's why Adrian wants to go to the war instead of Felix but Adrian kept saying he will atone for his sins which Felix doesn't agree because Felix wants him to say that he'll comeback after the war in over instead of atoning for his sins.
    Adrian almost died from their father's hands and the mother witnessed it all. The reason why Adrian is still alive is because of his mother. The mother told the father to use Adrian as Felix so the father didn't kill Adrian. The mother only said that because that is the only way to save Adrian and when Adrian realize that his father was trying to kill him, Adrian asked his mother to love him more than Felix

To be honest, whatever the mother choose between following Adrian's request or not, will still result of one of her twins will get hurt.
    Following Adrian's request result to Felix's lonely childhood.
    IF the mother didn't follow Adrian's request, Adrian will grew up gloomy and will think he is useless.
    It was because of the prophecy. Every noble household has prophecy, but Felix didn't know their prophecy. Their father wants their power to be more than the imperial family's power so no one can stop whatever they do. But there's a prophecy in the Berg's family. The inheritance will be split on how many children's the Berg's head has. Which is two (Adrian & Felix) Considering how greedy the father is, he doesn't want the inheritance to split. But since Felix is older, the father tried to kill Adrian instead.