Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Estella from I'm Child of this House
    [​IMG]

2. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's Pel and Psyche's daughter right there lmao.

3. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite understand. Did Eros know that Medea and Psyche would change bodies after he killed Medea?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    RakaSarkar, boom2424 and Nagisa11 like this.
  4. K12340

K12340 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thought process was that since he knew that they could switch bodies, he knew that they would switch if one of them was in danger. Since Psyche is right next to him, he couldn't endanger her but it wouldn't be suspicious of medea was injured. Don't take my word for this though.
    Also, does he want medea in psyche's body or does he want to kill them both? Or is he doing this to prove his theory? I don't really know what's happening recently.

Nagisa11 and boom2424 like this.
  5. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the recent korean chapters?

Nagisa11 likes this.
  6. Lili for Tea

Lili for Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the recent chapters in Korean very carefully so I will give you the answer.

1/ You have the wrong idea about after Medea dies, Medea and Psyche will change bodies. Sorry but I am very tired to see similar questions a thousand times. I have written the spoilers about Psyche’s POV “The one thing Eros overlooked, if you killed Medea. The fact was the bodies did not change. Selfish at first. What the guardian deity started to protect his children. If you killed Medea, Medea dies, That's it.” It means If Eros kills Medea, they won’t change bodies, and Medea will die.” and only Psyche is close to death, she will change body with Medea. Even there were 2 times Medea was close to death, they didn’t change bodies.

2/ In chapter 122, in Eros’s POV he thought the proof about they change bodies is not important now. And in chapter 123 he is firmly taking revenge on Medea.

I think Medea and Psyche don’t change bodies in chapter 123. Think of chapter 122 again, Psyche was panicking when she learned Eros going to kill Medea, and wanted to leave. But Eros stopped her and thought “I have to restrain Psyche by my side during the tournament (to test Psyche’s expression when the bell rings signal for Medea’s injured). And what we have seen in spoilers, he brings his chair to sit close to and calms her down. At the same time, Medea is fighting against the assassin. So when Psyche can excuse a reason to leave and stop her heart to change body with Medea? Even Psyche with Medea vibe says “My back is hurt.” It doesn’t make sense because before the liquid is explored, Medea is still fighting, Psyche is busy and blushing with Eros’s smooth talk. So how can we conclude that they change bodies? Maybe blood loss cause hallucination because Medea is lying on the blood pool.

[​IMG]
    After chapter 122, many readers criticize Eros for downgrading Psyche because he said to Psyche something like “After all, a woman like you doesn't deserve to become Empress... I hereby declare my engagement.” Now it’s clear that he doesn’t break off his and Psyche’s engagement and readers forgot that he also had an engagement with Medea. Why did he need to declare to Psyche? Because he promised the title that Psyche is holding to Psyche in Medea’s body. Cheapening Medea is the only way he can do because he can’t say to Psyche that he find out the bodies swapped. He changed his attitude towards Medea after he kissed Psyche in Medea’s body, now he realized he was wrong and accentuated the wrong person. So in chapter 122, he was talking about Medea to Psyche.

I don’t know what does it mean when the man knelt down on one knee, held Psyche’s hand tightly when he declared “I dare to take revenge on Medea, who played with the Crown Prince, absolutely, at any cost” if it doesn’t mean he feels guilty towards Psyche?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  7. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thank you for the answer, this sounds so complicated @_@ I have to re-read it multiple times

Nagisa11 likes this.
  8. Priyanka14

Priyanka14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so guys I read spoilers about the visual novel game of YT where Eros tells Medea about Psyche's divinity and asks her to kill Psyche and bring her divinity to him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Medea tells Psyche (in front of Eros) that all they had in between them was fake and she was just tricking Psyche. (I think she says this to make Eros believe that they are enemies) Then she feels guilty and bad about what she said.
    [​IMG]
    Plus, I heard there were a lot of intimate scenes between Medea and Eros:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Is this some kind of foreshadowing to the original webtoon? What do you guys think?
    (If you ask me, I don't think Eros will ask Medea out of all people now to kill Psyche canonically since he knows about their switch on the webtoon)

9. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, yes...Where's my popcorn :blobowoevil_horns:

Wow, seriously? This sounds so... delicious! :blobicecreamlove: <3
    I'm sure there'll be more interactions between Medea and Eros in the future. The plot is hard to predict though, and at this point anything's possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Eros kills all the main cast, takes over the empire and becomes the God of the new world. Oh, what a lovely ending that would be
    Anyways I'm sure Sam is gonna come up with something no one will expect.(like she always does) :blobpopcorn:

Nagisa11, Risnee and Eloisane like this.
  10. cutiemia2205

cutiemia2205 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, actually, because Medea (Psyche’s soul) kissed Eros again. So we have the scene similar to chapters 33, 34 and 60, 61 in Visual Novel again. Psyche fell for Eros very easily. Medea said she will take Psyche’s position before Eros and Psyche so she felt guilty and bad. Then she said to Psyche she will fake and trick. I still find the way Eros cautioned Medea in Visual Novel similar to Webtoon. So I think Medea will have a bad term with Eros when he finds out they switch bodies.

11. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea's mole being on the wrong side is lowkey bothering me :blobconfused::blobjoy:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    RedRuchi, KeyJay, Mikaela_67 and 4 others like this.
  13. Priyanka14

Priyanka14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but why does Medea look like an evil villainess on her path to world domination with Perion and Helio as her right hand and her left hand man :blobjoy:
    Psyche with her divinity looks soooo cool. When will we finally see her full potential?!
    And Eros, stop eating the flower.
    I guess this is the first time where we see all the YT main characters in one frame. Although this is only an April's fool poster, still looks very cool with Eros in the front for the first time. :blob_grin:

KeyJay, Nagisa11, aiheli and 2 others like this.
  14. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    he is the new paul walker and that is his way of seducing
    [​IMG]

15. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to ask, who’s writing for the game? Will it follow the same storyline as the webtoon? I know it’s it will be visual novel so who’s gonna be the mc? Do we know that yet or no!

16. Pocchi Reveluv

Pocchi Reveluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The visual novel is not canon and there's no single ML, it has multiple routes and love interests for Medea, including Psyche (whom, judging by the promotional art, might as well be the main love interest).

I've had the app downloaded for a while, and it's been 48 days since it was first shown as "coming soon".

[​IMG]

17. Cristalbii

Cristalbii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone thinks the cover medea being surrounded by butterflies connected with eros' blue rose?

"Blue butterflies are also considered wish-granters. Spotting a blue butterfly means that a wish one makes or made will come true. A blue colored butterfly is often thought to symbolize joy and happiness. Blue rose, symbolizes the impossible, or the unattainable"

it seems like it to me though..but then again It's just a theory.

Nagisa11 and Mikaela_67 like this.
  18. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Psyche had blue roses on one of her artwork too so would that mean they're going to be together? Doubt that. That is an April Fool's art so who knows how seriously you can take it. I know some ppl won't like this but as ppl said Madea look like the villain in that picture, Psyche looks like she on his side since she doesn't got the glowy purple. Someone could think she's female lead to his story.

19. Cristalbii

Cristalbii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everything can be taken as a theory no matter what event or artwork its supposed to be, I'm pretty sure it has something to convey.
    "someone would think shes a female lead to his story" well she is a female lead and she plays a part in his desire for power. Blue roses from pysche can also symbolizes that something is holding her back and that's eros for sure.

Nagisa11 likes this.
  20. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like ... In the end Medea and Psyche are like a 'puppet' to Eros. I say this because I don't care anymore about 'does Eros actually love Medea or Pysche?' cuz it's confusing. Idk but maybe he knew from the beginning that they changed bodies that's why he's too soft and flirty with Medea because he probably thought it was Pysche. ( In the latest chap, yeah he's flirty with Pysche and he wants revenge)

Like those two girls need to REALLY leave and be free after they solve their problems. I don't really like to ship anymore I just want to know what will happen cuz the progress is slow mah dudes. I'm not interested who's the ML or who's gonna end up with those two, I just wanna know who's the 'real' villain and what's going on.

Honestly, I'm still sus about Medea. I dunno why. She's interesting.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
    Nagisa11 likes this.