Spoiler Please Don’t Come To The Villainess’ Stationery Store!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 14, 2020.

1. yuna reinhart

yuna reinhart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...WHAT?

2. Thev_Girl5994

Thev_Girl5994 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [The translation was picked on Wattpad starting at chapter 55. It’s named PDCTTVSS.]

3. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading all the novel. My opinion to this novel is the FL knows the original story so all her revenges are running well. She get all strong buff like Dominic (Has 4 demons that will help her), Isaac the tower lord, dragon, she became the alchemist, support from the imperial family, and connection to the magic kingdom. Honestly, it lack of critical situation as Mel is always advance and win as planned, but it’s good that the revenge is successful and the garbage OG:ML and OG:FL got their punishment. And the children all cute, too.

Of course, our ML is Isaac. Isaac fully support Mel. His love approaching way is so smooth like mature gentleman. He is not really show his possessiveness but still seduce her properly. As Mel really love children, it will bothersome if he is like other possessive ML Ropan.

When Mel and Isaac disguise as parakeet-like married couple of magic kingdom to scam and revenge Lenox to reveal his collection stealling magic treasure, Isaac said he will openly seduce her and using this moment to get used to hug and kiss as act to married couple.

When Mel get burn( her face get black and her hair get curl) from trying to hatch the dragon egg at tower, the children surprise and run to find help for Mel. When they are on the way, they meet Isaac, then Axion said he need to bring Mel to his brother Cassian. When Isaac ask why, Axion said Mel need his brother to save her with love magic (Innocent Axion read from fairy tale that Prince will save the princess with the magic of love). Then Isaac said he is specialized in love magic so he will save Mel. Hearing this, Axion just confused not understand, but Carat and Henry clenched their grip in excitement.

Isaac confessed his love when they went to the desert to awaken the dragon and said he will wait her response because he is good at waiting. After that, the dragon out from the egg, and Mel said she will imprint (Contract) to the dragon. To do that, Mel need to give what the dragon want, that is love. She said she will love the dragon the most and treat as her as his mother. Then the dragon so happy and said she is mine, showing his possessiveness and asked her to kiss him. She gives the dragon name Danny. Then the dragon said to Isaac that you’re envy right?, then Isaac said yes. Then Isaac kisses the dragon where Mel kissed. Then the dragon said he get kiss twice from Mom and Dad.

After Mel broke the brainwashing magic from the priest, she got side effect that she speaks as she’s thinking (Honest of her mind). That time Isaac visit her, and she said he’s so handsome and she like him. Then Isaac said from now on we are dating, right.

After all revenge to the Pope, Isaac asked Mel to marry him, and Mel said she will think that after the new deployment store is finish that it takes 3 years. Then Isaac said he will accelerate the process to make it faster.

In the end, the process just takes 2 years.

Note: There’s no chapter that tells their marriages.
    After her fail to destroy Mel’s store, Hildegard get cursed by phantom stone. Because her sin is too much, she got comma. And her husband abandon and sent her to far villa.
    Hildegard is the one who kill Mel’s mother
    Duke Vaveloa got brainwashed by drinking holy water that Sheria give him. And he’s in state that can’t think properly.

Mel asked back Marquis Kinnoa’s property that Duke Vaveloa took when her mother dead.
    Sheria fail to frame Mel. And Mel reveal Sheria’s crime like murder, kidnapping, etc (Actually it’s her mother’s crime, too. But because Hildegard in comma, all the sins refer to Sheria). Sheria get jailed. She still hope that Lennox and Pope will save her. But Lennox just abandon her. And Pope missing at time.

She’ll be punished for her crime and her noble title get removed.
    After abandoned Sheria. Lennox tried to get contact to Magic Kingdom, as to get connection from magic kingdom is referred as great achievement because there’s no other country that can make connection to that kingdom.

Of course, Isaac the tower lord know the people of magic kingdom. But Lennox doesn’t know this, and he also doesn’t know that Isaac is on Mel’s side.

Lennox get trapped by Mel and Isaac who disguise as nobleman marriage couple of magic kingdom. Then Mel and Isaac successfully get an access to Lennox’s treasure room that collect stealing item.

Then, tomorrow after that day, Lennox get jailed because of his crime and treason by leaking the national confidential document to other country.
    He is actually the real black screen. He’s actual goal is to be able to control the future with the power as God not a Pope. He used forbidden magic to steal other people power who get blessed by other race.

The Pope has a doctrine that record all the past, present, and future near him. In the doctrine, there’s record that Sheria and Lennox will success, so he brainwash Sheria to control her and be his side and make her abandon her status as princess. He help and support Sheria and Lennox to kill Meldenik. But as time goes, the events is not run as the record of the doctrine. Meldenik is success and Sheria doom instead.

Then he request the imperial family to meet and have dinner with Mel and Isaac. That time, the Pope realised that Meldenik is the key that he search this whole time. Meldenik can read the doctrine and she able to change the future.
    Note: The Pope can read the doctrine, but he’s not able to change it.

From the information of the dragon, Mel knows the motive of the Pope. Mel can read and change the future because she is from the other world.

Then the Pope decided to make Mel on his side and brainwashed her. He asked Mel to come to the temple but she refused it. Then the Pope frame her that Stationery story’s items danger to the children. The priests and the noblemans(got brainwashed) asked her to come to the hearing of the imperial palace to accuse her crime. But Mel and Isaac have evidence that she is innocent.

After failed to frame Mel, the Pope use an holy item that can trap Mel’s soul and brainwashed her. But the side effect by using it is that the user will lost his all holy power. But Pope said it’s not problem, because once he can brainwashed Mel, he can write the future for his glory.

Dominic and Isaac come to rescue her, but they can’t do anything because if they kill the Pope, Mel is also in danger. Dominic is so angry, but Isaac has a cool head and said he will make sure the Pope can’t escape once Mel get out from there.

Actually Mel got an item from Dragon, that has magic that the God has forgotten that can help her to overcome the brainwashing of the Holy item.

At her dream, Mel write the doctrine that she and all people near her can get happy, and Dominic can become a human again.

Mel get up after a week. And the Pope got tortured by Isaac.
    Dominic, who has been sealed at magic sword, has time and age stopped. But after his contract with Mel, he feel like he’s in home that come back after a long war. Mel treat him as family and the life at stationary store make him feel as human. His body and mind gradually growing-up and showing his adult appearance.

When Dominic saw Mel and Isaac holding hands and close each other, Dominic got angry and said What Isaac doing to the young Mel! She’s too young to have a romantic relationship, she needs a thousand years more for it. (LoL XD)

Hearing that, Isaac has a strange expression, and Isaac asked to have a separate conversation with Dominic. But Dominic refused. Then Isaac said he has a story about old mountain(Historical mountain) and some swords story. Hearing that, Dominic change his expression and pretend he will listen it. (LoL, actually he get seduced)

After Mel and Isaac dating, Mel tell to Dominic that she is dating Isaac. Mel worried that Dominic will angry, but contrary to her expectation, Dominic has a calm expression and said he know she will because Dominic know Mel like Isaac. And Dominic said to Mel not to worry because if Isaac bother her, he will kill him.

Mel asked Dominic what he will do if he become human. And he said he want to become a real family with Mel. Mel said Dominic is a human or not, he is her real family. And Mel asked again what Dominic want to do the most when he become human. Dominic said he want to grow old with you, my friends, and the little ones. But Dominic worried and said if he become a human, their contract is over. Then Mel said Why? We'll be free (non-contract) friends then. Hearing that Dominic seemed to be very pleased, and his face was bright.
    Well, he is a good man. But he’s not strong enough to protect Mel and defend her as his position as the future Emperor.
    Cassian like Mel smiling, and secretly support her.
    He can’t openly express his love because he is a person who shouldn’t get swayed by emotion.

When he heard that Mel dating Isaac, he asked her if she’s happy with Isaac. And Mel said Yes. Hearing that he has sad and lonely expression on his face. Looking at his expression, Mel realised that Cassian like her, but she said they will become a good friends. After this conversation, Mel change the topic to her new business and they focus on the business plan.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  4. potchiee

potchiee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Thank you so much for this! Danny the dragon is so cute
    And I don't even know where to start with them villains I'm just glad they got what they deserve, brainwashed or not.

5. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who confused if Lenox and Sheria are married, they are actually just engage.
    They picked the day for their engagement day as the same day when Meldenik’s coronation as Marquis Kinnoa at Imperial Palace.
    Lenox invite and tell the guest who attend the Meldenik’s coronation will be banned to buy holy water and items and cut the connection to the Duke Hesman and Vaveloa.
    Melissa is very angry and curse at them. She tells to the other children that garbage affair couple.

Before the engagement ceremony, Lenox and Sheria announced that they get holy sword which is the son of Dominic the sword hero. Dominic who is in that reception hall as to spy them, hearing this, is very angry and want to blow up this reception hall right now. He said I don't have a son! I didn't even have a lover!

Meldenik then advance the coronation ceremony 30 minutes earlier. Then she reveal that she made contract to the Dominic hero sword and broadcast it to the empire. At the name of the hero sword, she will punish people who impersonate as his bloodrelative.
    At that time, Lenox and Sheria, who in engagement hall, confused because the guests are noisy. Then Meldenik and Dominic teleported to the engagement hall. Meldenik reveal that the holy sword is fake and Dominic punish and attack Lenox. Then Isaac take the holy sword and give it to Mel and Dominic. Then in front of them, Dominic destroy the holy sword. Sheria who saw it cry and shout No! no!
    Actually, before the holy sword got destroyed, Isaac switch it to the fake one. And the real one is sealed at Dominic’s magic sword.

6. ZhaZha

ZhaZha Just random wanderer ƪ(‾_‾)ʃ

Reading List:
    Link
    holy moly, thank you so much!!! I’m waiting for this :aww: I’m really satisfied when those trash finally get serves them right :blobowoevil:

btw Mel and Isaac indeed damn cute when they’re get together as couple :aww::blobmelt:

Laerta and Sugar_Sharly like this.
  7. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dominic just wanting nothing else but to grow old with mel and his friends. He really never thought of at least having a family of his own eh he probably wanted to keep his purity until the end

8. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she is just spoiled entitled bitch, even before the pope brainwash her, she is so shitty even as kids, she think she is above Mel but at the same time she want everything that belonged to the OG Mel, the sad thing is OG Mel loves Sheria and treat her like real sister, when Sheria asked who Mel gonna choose as her fiance (there is another candidate beside Lennox), Mel overjoyed that finally Sheria interested with her and answered 'Lennox', not knowing Sheria plan to stole her fiance (whoever she might choose)

9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it.. damn.
    Edit: thank you for replying!

Laerta and lazynoodles like this.
  10. Bob123

Bob123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question does Dominic and Cassian like get love interests in the side stories or do they just live on lol. I especially wanna know for Cassian because I feel so bad that it just ended with him letting go of Mel and being sad

darkcrystal, hyuuckk, Laerta and 3 others like this.
  11. Anrilovesreadind

Anrilovesreadind New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never thought isac would be the ML....I thought that Dominic would be the one. Any way the original ML of the book is such a douchebag and a scum. Wish I could kick his a** to hell.

12. Zenzochi

Zenzochi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just finished reading the novel , and i love it althought the ending is bit predictable

Laerta likes this.
  13. mirrorkells

mirrorkells Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but Dominic...
    I thought he'd me the ML. I was already shipping them.

Someone assure me that Isaac's the better guy

14. vancie

vancie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU!!

sherlena, agathe and Lena36 like this.
  15. Roseeve

Roseeve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cryins inside rn I was rooting for him, he is so cute :X3:
    I hope there's a side with him finding someone :oops: I want cute fluff with him

I second this, imma be so sad if they don't get hitched. Give me a romance fest dammit!!! :blobcat_knife:

Grizellle likes this.
  16. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just wait until part 2 is up to see what the ending to the stepsister and ex fiance is.

But does any know what's happen to the cutie Sir Knight (Axion) and the ex fiance sister? I like the sister calling her brother a cheater and dusgust by him lol, I hope they pop up alot and if they show near the end of the novel too. If anyone knows pls tell me

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    Th.ay, bella rose, Laerta and 2 others like this.
  17. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, may I know what happen to the Mel's cute customer children?

Laerta likes this.
  18. Bits ens

Bits ens New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Ms. Weaber Bee's

Who is Ms. Weaber Bee's

Laerta likes this.
  19. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this story,
    I start reading the novel first, so when I found out that the manhua started, it made my day..;)

Laerta, agathe and Xbaoyu like this.
  20. Xbaoyu

Xbaoyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do u read the novel? Is it ready in English?