Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the new chapter's spoiler?

2. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.. not yet ...

ChezcaAnne likes this.
  3. muramirasol

muramirasol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -If you guys want an accurate depiction of what the height difference between Maxi and Riftan would look like, look up a picture of Jacob Elordi and Alexa Demie next to each other. He's 6'5 and she's 5'2-5'4 idk I can't find a solid measurement (albeit Maxi is 5'3) and that's about the closest you're going to get to seeing what that looks like. I can't post pics but I found a random article online that shows the picture I mean: https://www.j-14.com/posts/jacob-elordi-height-see-him-tower-over-his-co-stars/
    (i.e. this height difference is ridiculous but I'm in love with it so I'll take it)

4. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of daylight saving time, the next chapter will come out an hour later. An angel here in the forum has explained to me that there is no time change in South Korea as, for example, here in Europe.

5. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thank youuuu

6. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that about Kuahel's hair in Ch 137 on Webnovel too, the soft brown curls. I think I prefer to think of it as straw coloured with a slight wave through it because that's how I've come to think of him. Later on, they also describe it as dark blonde, so I'm not sure. He definitely feels like a blondie to me, especially with Riftan and Sejour being dark. I think the lighter his hair, the more effective the hostile glare beneath his dark hood becomes.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  7. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's because of the lighting conditions that his hair has different shades.
    And as for his curls, it can come from the humidity. So it is with me one day straight hair and the next day curly also because of the humidity.

But clearly blond and then his black armor and the green eyes that look at you, that is very :blobnosebleed:

8. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    143 is here ....

9. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 143 is so sweet!!! Riftan is A+ husband material.

10. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Short chapter but really nice. I enjoyed every word of it. I read through the last part quickly.

I really thought Riftan is telling her that he loves her since childhood after she asked him since when he loves her but his words telling her that she is the most beautiful, strongest etc. Woman was like balm for Maxi. Really beautiful.

And the bathtub sunsun was sensual and beautiful even if we only witnessed the beginning, the rest we can imagine ourselves again. Really nice.

UTOTLove, MariaDolens, Amya and 6 others like this.
  11. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodness ... this chapter is just so heartwarming I want to cry on Riftan's reply to Maxi......:aww:

Maxi still feels sorry for herself and feeling not deserving of Riftan's love and affection (because of that evil Duke)
    but but but... Riftan said that he feels crazy about her and that he is desperate to have her and there is no woman more beautiful than her in this world" :cry::aww::aww:

I'm in love with this chapter :blob_pompom:

12. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe now we will have our Calypse Baby No. 1.
    I would find it really nice if it would arise from such a scene so full of love. Yes I think in this chapter you could feel for the first time such a warm intimate love between the two and from the two.
    I shiver a little and have light tears in my eyes. That was so beautiful.

I'm really satisfied with this chapter. :X3:

13. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    I so feel you right now ... :blobnosebleed:

14. Earthyyy4

Earthyyy4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES I AGREE!! It was so beautiful and sweet, so happy to see them opening up to each other and talking through things!!! and I 100% agree, I really do think this is the one - I sense Baby Calypse coming soon :blobamused:

i was really hoping he'd confess to loving her since childhood, it was the perfect moment!! but alas, we must wait still for that moment to come :cry::love:

15. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter was so good!! Though, I kind of wished that Maxi and Riftan blurted out those three magic words.

16. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the only chapter that Riftan completely and openly said to Maxi how proud he is of what she has become (because before he is reluctant to praise Maxi's abilities because he believes that her abilities put her in danger like what happened in Ethylene) and of course, how Riftan is enchanted by her beauty (because she kept on degrading herself saying Riftan is too handsome to be her husband)... really Riftan is so sweet here securing Maxi's feelings..:bloblove:

17. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they need that now. I feel that they did that through their gestures and the words and looks they chose.

I just feel like the story is over and that's the happy ending but now the fight is really on and I suspect it's going to be intense.

Guys please look at the crests
    https://twitter.com/LaLa_Lupin/status/1511246333671518210?t=Y8rgw-EJk0DNagQy3Adb7w&s=19

20220405_094440.jpg

20220405_094453.jpg

20220405_094448.jpg

20220405_094445.jpg

18. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan was incredible in this chapter. To hear what Maxi was saying about maybe he would have been suited to someone else rather than her, and all the heartache her father has caused him because of her, and to still say such beautiful and reassuring things to her. The Riftan we see now is almost emotionally unrecognisable from the Riftan through the first part of book 2. It shows he is secure in her love, and truly believes in their marriage. This also helps Maxi to realise that there isn't anyone else for him, but her, despite what she tells herself - and he definitely hinted at their childhood, in fact, I thought he was going to tell her and I had to hold my breath!
    The way he honoured and praised her made me want to cry. He was so sincere and gentle, and oh my, I fell in love!
    This chapter tells us everything we need to know about how much these two people love each other. In fact, as much as I want to here them say 'I love you', I think it might have been redundant in this chapter. :love:

19. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 143.. After talking about the Duke, Maxi asked Riftan what if he married someone more suitable for him, he wouldn't face so much problems like now. She asked, what if he married a noblewoman whose family can help him militarily, where the duchy is located geographically near to Anatole and the family can cooperate with him in expanding his business, and if he married someone more beautiful, tall, with attractive appearances instead of her, it would be better for him - as Maxi said. Riftan was not happy with her questions. He said Maxi charmed him because she can even protect others while she herself is suffering. That makes him feel like crazy, but he said he had been wanting her for a long time, whenever they hug tightly and when he knew she wanted to protect him, he desperately wanted to be hers. Maxi heard he said "wanting her for a long time" wanted to ask him since when did he started to like her? But her question got cut off as Riftan carried her and put her on a shelf nearby the bathtub then started to take off her clothes. Then Riftan told her she is more dignified and powerful than the ancient queens, and the most beautiful woman in this world. Nawww Riftan u sweet talker. Then Riftan kissy2 her for a while and Maxi saw and touched the necklace with her first gold coin she gave the him last time. Then Riftan said whenever she wanted to know about herself, ask him. Dont believe whatever the duke told her last time. Maxi trusts him and will believe everything he said to her. Then they both got undressed and went into the bath tub and started to lean to and touch each other and lastly they snu snu slowly in the bathtub :LOL:.

The next morning the Allied Forces move to the next destination - east bound. They didnt receive bad treatment from the villagers and inn owners, are all nice to them and welcomed them as heroes who can save their land. Anyhow there are some duke's vassals who are still hostile to them, but KSJ didnt elaborate that more, just that Maxi feels angry and hateful towards them and her father but cant do anything because they are moving. The Allied Forces cross the duchy border towards Lexos mountain n the chapter ended here.

This chapter is so sweet and definitely a calm before the storm. The Allied Forces are coming nearer to Lexos mountain now. Blergh i hate the war. Someone will definely get injured and killed :cry:

20. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get Louis the XIV vibes xD I know its fantasy and here artwork is really beautiful, but again I quite enjoy when western eras are mixed up, simply because I believe the west does the same thing when creating a piece about an Asian country. It's like looking at Europe from outside perspective; medieval times mixed with baroque - history is history no need to differentiate xD looks cool though