Spoiler Since When Were You The Villain?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Feb 24, 2022.

1. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Association Name:
    Since When Were You The Villain?
    대체 언제부터 흑막이셨어요​
    Original Novel:
    Description:
    She was possessed by a book without knowing what novel it was.
    Then, one day, her fiance appeared.

‘Killian’ was a perfect Northern Duke with black hair, red eyes, and a handsome face.

It was a contract marriage.

‘I can see that person is the male protagonist even if I rolled backwards…’

So, Sophia believed without a doubt. She thought he would be the male protagonist.

But…

“Ah, I got caught.”

The smell of blood came on the tip of her nose.
    Killian’s eyes narrowed.
    Then she realized the fact that he was a villain.

And a cold hand caressed her cheek.

“There won’t be a breakup, Sophie.”

Raising the corners of his lips slightly, he whispered softly.

‘I think this is also a cliché… I hate that cliché!’​

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    Red_Eyed_Neko, Melina, RM97 and 28 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover, wow:blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

Fostofina and AsuraSKY like this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is HOT! AND does not want a breakup with MC? D*mn girl, what DID you DO that thinking of him as the OGML was enough for him to be possessive of you? Synopsis alone sounds like he isn't even affected that much even if she found out his secret but the no breakup is still the biggest hook for me (edit: also MLs chest window)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    mooncatex, R34der, assiralc_ and 10 others like this.
  5. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers for this aaaaaaaaa

6. saiencia

saiencia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is interesting, I just read the first 5 chapters of the novel(because that's the only chapters that I can mtl) and its good in my opinion, I can't wait for the rest chapter translated.

7. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we get a summary on those 5 chapters please? Thank you in advance!

9. saiencia

saiencia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl is kinda mock the typical transmigration novel first line and then she thinks about how is she now being the one who possess someone in the novel then she curios about who is the girl that she possessed, later she found out that she possessed Sophia Fraus daughter of the Count Frauss and think that this girl is living like a Cinderella (she woke up at shabby attics) so she maybe the main character like the usual novel. Then she found a letter that addressed to Archduke Killian Vifrons Rivelon andd with that name it makes her more belives that she is the main character. When she read the letter she was more belive it because the og-Sophia talked about a contract marriage and it's imples that she just want to escape from the shabby attics. After that theres an annoying maid named Jenny that serves her a trash that she called meal. Later she found out that her mother is already passed away and now there's a new countess. Jenny keep acting annoying when she ask another food so Sophia just throw the food on Jenny's head. Jenny is crying and running to tell the countess maybe? And then she search for the new countess to ask her for move to the main house(?) theres a funny line in this part Sophia senses that when the countess appear it just like 'Lucifer appearance on the satan's mansion'. She found the countess and yeah just like the other Cinderella-ish story that evil stepmom just laugh at her when she said she will ask someone outside the count house because the countess is kinda well known on the noble society. And boom a week later there's many articles about Sophia that said she is the maid in disguise, treated like a maid etc. It was blown up because Sophia write an anonymous letter and it's known that she's the fiancé of the Archduke. The count family was flooded with letter that ask for visit from peoples. The Archduke doesn't believe at first but later he thinks it maybe right since there's said that someone never see her and the one who saw her said that Sophia looks shabby and unnatural. Then he visit Sophia and when she knows about it that bitch Jenny is the one who told her to get ready, but Sophia told her to help her because she doesn't want to do it herself. And she just know that she has scars in her back. The Archduke enters the attic when she's already wearing the clothes. After Jenny is away they talk about the articles and the Archduke know that she's the one who sent it. Then he thinks that maybe some of the rumors were true, and then he ask her to move to the place that suits her.

That's it I can only remember that, I'm sorry if there's any errors because english isn't my main language.

10. Starts_in_the_sky

Starts_in_the_sky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tl's on nu, just search it up

11. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to be honest, with a name like KILLian should she relaly be surprised lol. that's such an evil ML name LOL

cafe_novel and R34der like this.
  12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbf, if her reading list is the same as ours, all she has is a name. How many dark haired, red eyed ML or duke from the north MLs do we have? The biggest rival to that are the blonde CP MLs

13. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

14. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

15. A_big_simp

A_big_simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me is it completed in Korean? How many chapters? Since I can't enter Kakao page

SpringDay17 likes this.
  16. MilkTea09

MilkTea09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has the mtl?

Lena36 and SpringDay17 like this.
  17. renjunism

renjunism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg i hooked up, someone had spoiler?

18. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People do really like this novel. It seems to be a parody of the rofan genre. And they are calling the male lead cute and all. I really want to read this but it's still ongoing at 164 chapters :blobsweat:

The main character is possessed by a character in the novel called Sofia.

The main character's hobby was to read web novels, and she studied almost all works regardless of masterpieces or masterpieces.

When the possessiveness that had been read millions of times occurred, the protagonist felt a subtle excitement rather than fear.

The reason was that, thanks to the indirect experience I had accumulated while reading web novels, I had <Basic Menu for Possession of Books> loaded into my brain.

As soon as the main character got up, she looked in the mirror and looked at herself, but she didn't know who the person possessed by her appearance.

When I looked away from the mirror, I saw the scenery of the old attic, and although the environment was poor, the protagonist is not disappointed.

The main character finds a reading book and learns that her name is Sophia Brouse and that she is the Count's Daughter. I looked out the window, wondering if it was a fallen family. Unlike the attic where Sofia was, the outside scenery was gorgeous and grand.

Several envelopes fell from the diary, and when she checked, they were all from Sophia Brouse, a letter that had not yet been sent.

They were all letters intended to be sent to Archduke Kylian Vifrons Rivelon. When Sophia sees the name Kylian, she gets excited that it is the name of the male protagonist. It is said that the first in the South of Ropan is the Grand Duke of the North.

If the main character's name came out, I would probably remember what the novel was, but I couldn't remember it because I read it regardless of whether it was a masterpiece or a masterpiece.

There is big data based on the amount of reading, so I don't think there is a big problem if you follow the formula of the world of ropan.

Upon reading the letter, it became known that it was a contract marriage, and now Kylian has accepted the engagement under the orders of the imperial family and the wealth of the count, but he is scornful of his fiancée. I think Sophia is the story of the development of a man's obsession, and a woman who finds true love.

Then the maid appears. She places a tray on the desk, and a bowl of cold, watery soup with flies and hard bread with dark blue mold.

When Sophia finds out that the maid's name is Jenny, she asks Jenny if she brought it to eat . Jenny says she's right, and she asks if she wants to be a lady because she's engaged to Kylian.

Sophia couldn't understand why Jenny was
    ignoring someone who would be the daughter of the family and even the fiancee of the Archduke.

The main character, who wants to know why Sophia, whom he has possessed, is unhappy, asks why I must be despised.

She was the daughter of Count Frauss and his ex-wife, and after the death of his ex-wife, the Count finds out that he has a new wife and that they also have a son. And Sophia, having her desired information, pours her soup over Jenny's head.

I promise not to forget the cider, a must-have cliche for Ropan.

He sets out in search of his stepmother, the Countess. Sophia, ignorant of her mansion, enters the large building in the center and asks where her mother is, and her maids despise her. Then, she appeared the Countess. Receiving her conversation with the Countess proudly, Sophia threatens to let her know that she is being ostracized, but the Countess laughs at her. Because Sophia was without her ties.

Thinking that no one would listen to Sophia, whom she had no connection with, she anonymously reports to the weekly.

When an article appears on the front page of a weekly magazine, Kylian comes to see Sophia, thinking that she can't just be crazy.

Although Sophia reported it, she didn't think it would have such a ripple effect, and Sophia found Kylian through the window and smiled warmly thinking that it suited her taste perfectly.

When Jenny is intimidated by Sophia, she dresses her up and opens the door to leave, there is Kylian in front of the door.

Sophia tells Kylian that she's outrageously rude, like a noble girl, but she's blunt, saying she didn't think the attic was supposed to be a lady's room.

Jenny leaves, and Sophia and Kylian have a conversation alone. When Kylian reveals the contents of the weekly, Sophia reveals that she is the one who reported it. Killian says she's gotten herself into trouble and asks what she'll do if she decides to break up the marriage. Sophia knows Ropan's Law, so she proudly says, "We should break the marriage." Then, when Kylian asks what she would do when the rumors get out of hand, Sophia says she just needs to find someone to be a whistleblower.

Kylian tells Sophia that her personality is different from the rumors about this appearance, and asks him to go to a suitable place, ending the story of Free Minutes.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
  19. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Killian (ML) and Sofia (MC) marriage