Spoiler Surviving as a maid in a horror game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Haena, Oct 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    Surviving as a maid in a horror game
    OG Title: 공포게임 메이드로 살아남기
    Link: Ridibooks
    Author: 김욤뇸
    Year: 2021
    Description (MTL from ridi):
    ▶ (Aideon) of this book is 'Under the age of 19 subscription is not allowed'. Please take note of your use.

"How did know? I’ve been doing so well that no one knows.”

Adrian Caesar von der Palatgraf. Heir to the Palatgraf family.
    He was praised as an angel in the world, but only I knew. The serial murders and attempted murders that have made a lot of noise these days are all the work of that good-looking master.

“Adrian’s murderous intent rises.”
    “Convince Adrian to lower his murderous intent. Otherwise, you will die.”
    “92% of Adrian’s flesh ” Only I knew

...Because I was the only one who entered this crazy horror game world.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·
    This is a future manhwa and maybe a sneak peak from author
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Where to read an English translation of the novel?

Miscellaneous:

Manhwa Related:

Correction this is the 2021 novel cover by Yoursincere/SINcere. Not manhwa. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
  3. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL
    Contents
    Prologue
    1-1. Koreans also play nogada in games.
    1-2. Koreans also play nogada in games.
    2-1. He gave me a skill, but I never said that I could use it however I wanted.
    2-2. He gave me a skill, but I never said that I could use it however I wanted.
    3-1. Changed job to survival type ○○.
    Prologue

Clap, bang!

I stared blankly at the iron window that closed relentlessly. His contemptuous eyes flashed through the window.

“How dare you try to poison the witch. Know that you will never walk out of this prison alive, a shameful thing without grace.”

The sentry who brought me here, Albert, gritted his teeth and pretended to spit. Fortunately, he turned around without actually spitting, but it was clear that he would do what he said. I wouldn't be able to get out of this prison alive if it was concluded that I really tried poisoning. Because she's a heavenly orphan, and she's just an ordinary servant who won't be surprised when she disappears.

“Albert, Albert! Please listen to my one request. Let me see the Count!”

I shouted with all my might as I hung on the grate.

"I'm not the one who mixed poison in Madame's teacup! I know the real culprit, so let me see the Count.”

“It’s nonsense. You were the one who brought the poisoned tea leaves, but who else is it? Who is to blame for that?”

He spit and pointed his fingers as if he was genuinely angry.

“I am not. The real culprit... … !”

“Are you the real culprit?”

As he was about to say the real criminal's name, a quiet voice broke the air. Tongue stiffened reflexively. His cold presence permeated his skin. pounding, pounding, pounding. The heartbeat grew louder, causing the eardrums to burst. A horrifyingly regular sound of footsteps chills the stone floor.

he was approaching

"Gosh. Master, you must not come down here!”

Unlike me, who was frozen from the tip of his fingertips, the sentinel shuddered at him. The sentry's voice dwindled, only the sound of his footsteps coming closer and closer to me filled my ears. The moment he finally stopped in front of me, I could hardly see him.

“Bocchan, if you do this, the Count will give you great respect.”

“It’s okay, Albert. Dad, I will tell you well.”

“Oh, my lord… … . What are you going to do if you get really mad?”

Albert didn't know what to do, and only his feet rolled, but Adrian responded slowly. Maybe it was just me and Albert, so the angelic figure I usually see in front of people has long since disappeared. The only thing I can feel about him is the pressure and fear that crushes his head... … .

"Tell me. Who is the real culprit you know?”

He asked in that beautiful voice that everyone praised. I couldn't move and just trembled. It was small, but there was a cracking sound of teeth. hmmm. As if puzzled, he snorted and looked at me intently.

“After all, you are different.”

“… … .”

“Did you know? Who I am and what I have done.”

“… … .”

"How did know? I’ve been doing so well that no one knows.”

He looked around me with interest rather than anger. His body trembled as if stabbed by a knife. The more I got scared, the more his smile grew. He didn't dare meet his face, but it felt strange.

Adrian Caesar von der Palatgraf.

Heir to the Palatgraf family.

He was praised as an angel in the world, but only I knew. The serial murders and attempted murders that have made a lot of noise in this area these days are all the work of that good-looking master.

No, I was the only one who knew.

Because I was the only one who entered this crazy horror game world.
    1-1. Koreans also play nogada in games.

"Ah… … boring. What are you going to do?”

Until a few months ago, I was just an ordinary gamer who liked games. Buy games that look interesting and try them out, and only play enough to not be too smart in the game. After I got a job, I had to concentrate on my work life, so I stopped playing a lot of games, but I tend to try new games every once in a while.

But that day was different. The day was so hard, I bought a drink on the way home from work that I didn't drink often, and I got drunk without drinking a few cups, so I clicked the 'horror game' review. It's a category I didn't usually go into because I was afraid.

“There are so many new horror games out there.”

I scrolled down the mouse wheel and skimmed through the game titles that were crammed into the main page. Mostly black and red monsters and ghosts were emitting eerie energy. If I had been sober, I would have immediately closed the window saying it was scary, but it wasn't that scary because of my drunkenness.

Why do people play horror games?

I didn't usually understand how to enjoy such things unless I had a hobby of self-study, but it also made me curious about it.

I clicked a review or looked down the post without sincerity, but the screen stopped at the word that was repeated over and over again.

'The Counts' Murderer'

“Hmm, isn’t this a game you’ve seen before? Acoms new... … .”

I crushed the can of beer I drank and threw it away, and I started to look carefully at the reviews again. Acoms is a minor sensibility, but it is famous for putting out OSTs, historical backgrounds, stories, etc., so it has received high expectations from fans every time a new work is released. Maybe that's why, even if they put out a much better game than the mass-produced games on the market, the expectations are so high that they often get harsh reviews.

I waited for it to be released and bought it as soon as it came out. … . Seeing the bad reviews, my curiosity grew even more.

What the hell is it that it's all messed up?

No, in reality, it may not be a glitch. As it turns out, most of them were masterpieces when they were called Mangem in the famous Internet game community. The more watchdogs, the better the game and the higher the sales rank.

It's a strange rule, but it really is. The Acoms work was more like that.

“I wonder. Let's try... … .”

Having said that, my hand had already entered the Acoms site and pressed payment. It didn't take long for it to download and turn on.

As soon as I clicked on the game, the entire large screen was stained with dark red blood. A majestic mansion appeared with the rumble of the classic thunder and lightning rain.

Like A-Coms, who is particularly obsessed with art details, the mansion was elegantly designed in a European style that can be seen in any movie. This is the level of exchange of the original currency.

I looked at the menu on the right, chewing over the remaining snacks for snacks.

★New Game

★Exit

When the first button of the simple menu was pressed, the screen went black again, and the majestic and gloomy orchestra OST started to flow along with the low cello melody.

Then then.

"Ah! It's a surprise!"

A man's face filled the monitor with a terrible scream. I was so startled that I almost fell backwards, but as his face got smaller, I managed to get up and sit properly.

A man pale enough to see through his veins, no, a little too young to be a man... … The young man looked directly at me and lifted something. It didn't take long to realize that it was the woman's severed neck.

Blood-soaked, tangled hair, an expression that left the fear of death intact, eyes that could not be closed… … . Because the original painting was drawn too realistically, I even had the illusion that it was a photograph.

Eventually, he frowned as he began to chew the woman's hair.

“What, it’s a bit of a minor emotion… … . It’s disgusting.”

And at some point, his actions slowed and letters began to appear on the monitor.

It was a brief explanation of the world view of this game, but the plot was roughly as follows. The demon world that exists underground has been ruled by a monarch for a long time, but it is said that his daughter Lilith started a revolt and the camp was split in half. In fact, Satan, who can be called the strongest in Hell, decides to stand in the lord's camp and fight against Lilith. The world of demons is divided into two camps, Satan and Lilith, and continues a boring battle of attrition... … .

On the day Lilith is completely overthrown with her overwhelming power, she dedicates her whole life to casting a terrible curse on Satan. Satan has lost all his powers and has opened his eyes by dwelling in a weak human body. All he could do was kill humans like a vampire and absorb his life force.

He will kill, and he will kill again.

Until he regains all his powers and becomes perfect, or conversely, until he is executed as a murderer.

The player plays the role of the Count's master, Adrian Caesar von der Palatzgraf. If you were executed before gaining full power, or if you broke the rules of the game, it was immediately game over.

“The worldview is very depressing.”

An illustration of eating a corpse... … . It was too grotesque.

Also, did you just buy it? Shall I get a refund now?

After thinking for a while, I clicked on the screen and for some reason the monitor became brighter.

The majestic mansion seen on the lobby screen boasted greater majesty under the sun. The white walls with no faded parts, the delicately carved statues of the gods, and the curved columns that harmoniously decorate the hard and straight lines. A large and well-designed garden that makes you wonder if you will be able to see half of it even if you walk all day.

In Korea, where it is impossible to live in a house even after saving a lifetime of salary and overtime expenses, a newcomer who just got a job at a small and medium-sized company could not even dream of it.

“Hey, if I lived in a place like this once, I wouldn’t have any wishes… … .”

While I was depressed as I looked back at my studio, introductions of characters and lines started appearing on the screen one after the other.

Leticia: Hey, Hilda! Hilda! Come on, I can't get up!

Leticia. Emigrated from another country, she is a faithful servant of the Palatinate family. There was no betrayal of the Palatgrafs before her.

Leticia: Hilda! You're going to sleep again! Hurry up and bring the medicine to Master Adrian!

★Hilda: I'm already awake.

Hilda. Abandoned on her side of the road as her beloved orphan, she is rescued by a priest and sent as a servant to the Palatgraf family.

Leticia: Hilda, about!

★Hilda: Yes, yes. Where did Katarina's sister go?

Leticia: Don't think about handing it over to Katarina, and go quickly! Egg, our Master Adrian... … . don't be pitiful It's a disease that I can't go out very well, and I have to take medicine for the rest of my life. No matter how ugly the outside world these days, it's really bad that you're not as free as your peers.

★Hilda: Is it ugly outside?

Leticia: Did you not hear the news? There are people walking around with swords in front of this place. There are rumors that someone was actually stabbed. No, but you still haven't gone to Adrian's, have you? Hurry up, I can't go!

★Hilda: Ouch. I got it all. Go, go!

The scene changed to a hallway with Hilda's grunting. There is a large door at the end of the bright but eerie feeling. After the sound of a knock and a knock, Hilda's lines appeared again.

★Hilda: Master, I brought you some medicine.

★??? : come in.

profit. Adrian finally appeared with a sound that did not suit this grand and expensive-looking mansion. The main character of this game, the count's sickly mage, was the small count who was said to have been written by Satan. He must have been about 20 years old, and he smiled softly, which was completely different from the impression he had on the intro screen, covered in his blood.

★Hilda: How are you today?

★Adrian: The sun dazzles my eyes a little.

★Hilda: I'll close the curtain.

Adrian: You don't have to. Leave your medicine on the table. thanks.

★Hilda: Thank you, Master. come on well Leticia is very concerned. Of course me too.

Adrian suffers from numerous chronic diseases other than asthma, so the medical technology of that era would not be able to relieve the pain, let alone get better. Even though they knew it was an incurable disease, Hilda sincerely prayed for it, and Adrian smiled softly. Even though it was not in the game, he had a beautiful appearance that reflected a halo, and he looked so pure that it was impossible to imagine him as a murderer.

★Adrian: Thanks, let's go.

★Hilda: Yes, Master. Rest well.

profit. When Hilda left, the angelic smile was washed away. Without a single expression, he walked to the table and looked out his window, holding his medicine bag.

Adrian: Whoa... … . There are many eyes to see, so it is not easy to move.

★Adrian: But it's okay. If it was this body, I wouldn't even suspect that I had killed him.

He seemed dissatisfied with his sickly body, but he seemed to like the benefits it gave him. He had many eyes to watch as the Count was huge. It was almost impossible to avoid and kill those who were focused on helping Adrian.

“The difficulty of this game is Hell, so it’s called Mangem.”

I killed a few people, but every time I killed one it took quite a while.

Maybe Satan will grow old and die while possessing Adrian's body... … . With that thought in mind, I moved Adrian back and forth in the game, and sat deep in the chair.

I read the scenario while clicking silently, and I opened the wiki on the dual monitor and read the strategy book all the way through. Then he looked back at the game with sleepy eyes.

Adrian, who returned from the unsuccessful murder, stood there, deep in thought. I rotated the screen to zoom in to see his face.

"what… … He was handsome.”

I wonder if it's because I've been drinking too late, I'm admiring the face of the character in the game. But I had to admit it. Dark and straight eyebrows, neat features, moderately reddish lips, long eyebrows when smiling, and a gentle impression.

“I must sleep now. I have to go to work tomorrow... … .”

His head thought he should get up and wash and go to sleep, but his body was stuck to the chair like cotton soaked in water and didn't move. And somehow, even though Adrian was designed to look at the screen, it felt like making eye contact with a living person.

alcohol… … I must have drank a lot... … .

Suddenly, his eyes fluttered and he became dizzy. Irrespective of my will, my eyelids became as heavy as iron and I fell asleep.

I woke up with a huge headache. Ah, Mr. … . So I should have drank in moderation and went to bed early. That's why people shouldn't do things they've never done before. I stretched out, rubbing my stiff eyes.

But what time is it now? I have to go to work.

“Cell phones, cell phones… … .”

I had a habit of reaching out and fumbling, but when I couldn't get the phone I was supposed to grab, I turned my body once and stretched out my arms even more. I must have slept with my phone on the bed. My bed is not that big, so at this point it was normal for my phone to be touched.

But there was no cell phone. No, it wasn't that I didn't have a cell phone. This wasn't my room.

"here… … Where?”

What did I do yesterday, where did I sleep? did you stay out? No, I must have bought a drink and came home. I also played games.

As I was searching for my memories with a less awake spirit, a white letter appeared in the air.

「Level 1. No skill.」

「When you reach level 5, you can use the ‘Detect’ skill.」

“Are you back, I? I see something in vain, and I keep… … .”

It looks like he hasn't woken up yet. When I shook my head once and opened my eyes again, the letters disappeared, but the unfamiliar room remained the same. I looked around with blurry eyes.

what? Where are you? Did I sleep while playing VR games yesterday? i have to go to work

That was then. thump thump. Someone knocked on the door.

“Hey, Hilda! Hilda! Come on, I can't get up!"

“… … ?”

“Hilda! You're going to sleep again! Hurry up and bring the medicine to Master Adrian!”

It was a line that was clearly seen and heard somewhere.

But I can't remember where I saw it... … .

“Hilda, it’s like you can’t be saved. How long do I have to come and wake me up to wake up?”

The door swung open and an angry face popped in. I looked around the room I had already visited several times.

No one else but me... … don't you?

“Hilda? … … Me?"

He's a servant from a game yesterday. I muttered, pointing at myself stupidly. Come to think of it, that woman who opened the door and looked at me pathetic was also a familiar face. Not in reality, but in the game.

“Then who else would it be? Stop talking nonsense and don't get up!"

“… … .”

“Ugh, if you pull out a good looking one, it’s all so slow, Won! No one to trust, not one!”

Leticia? It was the real Leticia. She slammed the door shut and left after nagging her in her characteristic shrill voice.

What's going on with this? I have to go to work today and give the report. Otherwise, I'd have to clean it up with the manager again.

I looked at the closed door and thought blankly.

“Hilda, have you overslept again? Leticia-sama was very angry.”

The door opened again, and a woman with a face similar to Leticia came in a while ago. Surprisingly, she also felt familiar from last night's game. I blankly moved my lips.

“Emi… … Emily?”

“Why are you calling me so unfamiliar? Where are you sick?”

“What the hell is this… … ?”

“Hilda, you haven’t woken up yet. Come on, get up and get ready. When Leticia-sama comes back, if that’s the case, I might get really scolded a lot.”

She took a deep breath as she looked at me with her hand on her waist and pulled something out of her closet and threw it onto her bed. It was a gray skirt made of moderately thick cotton, and an old apron to keep the skirt from getting dirty. All the servants in the game were wearing these clothes.

I couldn't think of what to say, so I opened and closed my mouth a few times before putting down my clothes.

“Wow, this is such a real dream. It's so real. Am I Hilda?”

“Hilda, get up and change your clothes… … . No, I can't. I'll bring you some medicine for Adrian."

"I… … ?”

"Phew… … . I really hope you don't stand out from Leticia-sama today. Even so, the servants of the fortress are firmly convinced that their discipline has loosened.”

Emily stared with genuine concern, muttering, "Leticia-sama, you shouldn't be too mad," shut the door and disappeared.

"what? What is this?”

I couldn't even do it half way, but I definitely remembered the first scene in the game where the character Hilda brings medicine to Adrian.

“Am I in the game?”

Unless you're crazy... … .

I stared blankly into the air and slapped myself on the cheek.

I hit my ears so hard they didn't break. And this vivid pain and touch… … The sound of the wind hitting the windows and the chirping of birds chirping in the trees. If it's a dream, it can't be like this.

"Really? this… … You're really crazy!"

Entering a game, no, in a horror game full of murder!

I wish it was a dating simulation full of handsome men whenever they want to come in!

Even if you come in, at least it's a horror game... … .

“Okay, log out! Log out!"

If this is a real game, can't we just log out and get out? You're not going to be logged out of your life, are you?

With a little trembling hand, I pressed the small menu in the upper right corner of my field of vision. Then, New Game and Exit appeared in the air in that order. There is no such thing as logout? So what if you click Exit?

I tried pressing the Exit button with a little nervousness. Then what appeared in front of me... … .

“You cannot leave the game.”

“Wow, was this game prison?”

Mac loosened up and sat down on the bed. I don't know if it's actually like this when I'm doing it on a computer, but it was saying that I couldn't get anything from the officially provided menu anyway.

Will there be any use for New Game? Doesn't this also work?

It was a moment to gently raise a hand and press it.

“Hilda! I didn't hear you coming down! How long do I have to endure it!”

The door opened to break, and leticia was seen again. It looked like it was going to run up and slap dozens of people in the back at any moment. I reflexively closed the menu and got very nervous. The menu might not even be visible to them.

“You broke the wake-up time and forgot to bring the medicine to the master? Are you still not changing your clothes? Do you think you're going to be like that all day long? What kind of hair is that again!”

"uh, ah… … sorry… … .”

“I can’t stand it. Gather everything! They're all out of their minds!"

When Leticia screamed and disappeared, Emily, who had just gone to Adrian's room, rushed in. Stunned, I picked up her clothes as she urged me to, and followed after her. Whether it was middle school or high school, I remembered a time when the whole class was cheering. It really happened to me to death, but it wouldn't happen here, would it?

I ran down as Emily was leading, and admiration erupted from time to time. This is because a huge and splendid garden reminiscent of the Palace of Versailles filled the field of vision. Wow, seeing it in real life like this is much more shameful than seeing it in a game video.

“What are you doing standing there! Don't come here quickly!"

“Hilda, Hilda.”

Emily poked her in the side with her elbow. Belatedly noticing the glare from all directions, I stepped forward and stood in the back.

“Nothing to blame! Not only because of one person, but because everyone seems to have lost their discipline these days, so I called them! Today we are all working together to tidy up the garden!”

"ha… … .”

Moans came from all directions as if they had promised. Garden cleaning seems to be a concept like a general cleaning once a year. In fact, in a garden this large, it seemed like it would take all day even if so many people were busy moving around.

"quiet! You can’t be quiet!”

Everyone shut their mouths at Leticia's threatening. His face was ten times more angry than before. Ha, it's choked. I don't think I've ever gotten any of these.

When you first do it, you have to be good at it so it's easy to pass... … . The amount of work increases proportionally the more you stretch it out that you don't want to do it.
    I'll just continue later, I need to do something.

4. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished this novel months ago and ML is pretty yandere. At one point after they started dating, he would find out that there's a dark thing that follows her around (the game system), except he doesn't know it's a game system. Still he's very OP so he was able to shut it down and even limit FL's map so she was only able to stay in his room. It took some time for ML to realized that FL enjoy interactions with others even if she never tell him upfront and he doesn't really like her being with others, but he wanted her to be happy. So eventually he'll open up the map for her again. Though FL would have to start regaining her closeness with her former friends since ML had removed them at some point.

The game system does disappear with ML's help though after they marry so FL can live like a regular person in his world. In the side story the game system was making FL all stressful because it limits her ability to enjoy anything in the world. Like even when they were doing it, she kept seeing the game system and the durability of the furniture so she was so focused on things breaking rather than enjoying it with ML. Same when ML proposed to her, she couldn't even see him propose to her because the game system covered him up with a notifications to accept the proposal.

It's comedy so even if ML is yandere, FL's lightheartedness balanced it out so she didn't mind staying in his room or being constricted too much. She was also able to help mend his relationship somewhat with his "mother". The villain in this novel is the father. Surprisingly he is one of Satan's followers so he worships ML but the Satan worshipers of the world doesn't really know ML much and pretty much use their religion of worshipping as an excuse for themselves to commit crimes when ML just want to do his own thing. The other "villain" is probably the detective but in the end he lost his position. The father on the other hand dies. ML takes over the title and his mother dies early in side story so FL becomes the next Countess.

The side story is said to be smut but it's pretty lacking as smut since all in all the whole novel isn't smut so it was just like an add-on.

Some funny moments include how in the beginning of the game, FL can't sleep because her pillow ran out of durability, so she had been getting tired and was eyeing ML's pillows. Later on ML will ask her what presents she want, but he also add no pillows. ML's jealous of pillows knowing how obsess she is of pillows. Luckily FL was able to make lots of money and buy her own top rated pillows. He gifted her some high level maids outfit instead which increases all the stats for strength and working. In the side story after she becomes a Countess, she realized to become a Countess, it requires other stats and the dresses give other things.

ML falls for her first as FL was scared of him and focused on the gameplay while he kept misunderstanding her. FL tried to get closeness with the other characters and would get ML jealous. He even killed one of her people. FL also ended up going the villain route since she was becoming closer with the thieves and assassins instead, so the detective character was suspecting her of being evil when she wasn't because of her meter and titles.

Definitely a lot of gaming references so it was a fun read if you're into games, and not just the typical otome games in most other novels since it brings up stats, durability and unlocking maps, buying equips, improving levels.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  5. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! We appreciated your effort to type all of it:blob_pompom:

Celestial18 and NohrNeir like this.
  6. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Roxy_LyN

Roxy_LyN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil more please:aww::aww:
    Especially the cute moments between ML and MC:blobpats:
    I will be grateful to someone who spoils it much:blobbunny::blobcozy:

9. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already spoiled some on the top, and I don't remember them all on the top of my head since I've read it months ago.

Here are some:
    FL knew ML is a demon so he's been killing the people around them. When ML realized that she knew, he had her work for him. As his maid she was also tasked with finding people for him to kill. FL originally tried to be "moral" in this by finding people who were already bad for him to kill. At some point she was temporarily sent to another noble's home to work for them. ML thought she quit working for him and went to find her. He ended up killing the noble who tried to sexually harass her. He also realized at the end that she wasn't quitting.

As a possessive ML, he also limited a lot of her interactions and also didn't like when FL was trying to get close to other characters for closeness and to unlock maps. He had also killed some of the characters who worked under her when he realized her talking to the guy. The eerie part is probably that FL isn't good either as she is very detached from the people in the game so even after their death she moved on very quickly and didn't care.

No kids spoiler. I just remembered side story was that the Countess and died and mainly focus on FL becoming the next Countess and also marrying ML. The proposal is in the side story. It also showed her finally detaching from her thoughts that she's in a game as she had ML removed the game system.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  10. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cristal33 likes this.
  12. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been waiting for the manhwa :blobReach:

13. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know if the manga is being translated ?? I can't find it anywhere

14. Shaydle

Shaydle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    torte1315 and zoefleyl like this.
  15. A_big_simp

A_big_simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chaoters is it? Where did u read it?

Gumiisland likes this.
  16. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the translation for this get dropped?

Gumiisland likes this.
  17. Gumiisland

Gumiisland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also curious if there is any MTL for this. I could only find up to chapter 44 translated on other sites upon Googling. I'm guessing it's been dropped for a while and not picked up since.

18. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gumiisland and Rainystee like this.
  19. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for informing us!!
    I had no idea it is coming and the art looks amazing :aww:
    I can't wait ::blobcatsmile::