Resolved Quick Transmigration BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SecretHoobbyLol, Apr 5, 2022.

1. SecretHoobbyLol

SecretHoobbyLol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi so I’m looking for a bl qt novel, it was originally Chinese, and this is the specific arc I can remember:

the mc (shou) was put into a world where he wanted to “avenge” the person he transmigrated into. The original world was one where a female mc was transported from our time roughly, into the future, and she impressed everyone by being able to cook real food and do other things that are common now but are “forgotten” in the future. I remember originally she was a major Mary Sue basically.
    Then a group of people including the real mc and the original fate of the world’s daughter went on this major expedition to earth, they went to China and were going on this archaeological expedition to search in these kind of ruins. So the Mary Sue lady originally impressed everyone by being able to understand a little bit of the Chinese characters, (but in reality I’m pretty sure this was ancient Chinese and she only spoke mandarin so she was half bullshitting) and they all end up in big danger. I think they were attacked by ghosts and got trapped in the ruins.
    I also remember at one point there was a cooking competition? Seems like a weird detail but just trying to say everything I remember.

That’s what I can remember. Sorry if it’s a bit confusing and if I’ve forgotten and other major details. This is only one arc from a whole qt story but hopefully someone knows! Thanks ^_^

2. Mew-Lidia9

Mew-Lidia9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holding on to my Man, the 2and last arc if I remember correctly

SecretHoobbyLol likes this.
  3. Iruma666

Iruma666 『 Banana Pudding Enjoyer 』

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Holding Onto My Man
    Arc 8 - Ancient Earth's Tomb in the Interstellar (Ch. 88-99)

SecretHoobbyLol likes this.
  5. SecretHoobbyLol

SecretHoobbyLol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iruma666 and Mew-Lidia9 like this.