Spoiler All This For You (R15)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HyunaM, Apr 5, 2022.

1. HyunaM

HyunaM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: All This For You
    KR Title: 이 모든 건 당신을 위하여
    Link: Kakaopage
    Author: 허윤
    Artist: 이랑

Description:
    My beloved man, Eizen, died right in front of me.

Roa knew that if Eizen married her, his life would be in danger.
    Even though she knew, she acquiesced in order to push ahead with the marriage.

It was all my fault.
    My fault for not letting him go even though I knew it.

After seeing his cruel death, she lost her mind,
    I opened my eyes in the back garden of Count Clarrion, where she lived.

I was given another chance to save him.
    Today, after the coronation ceremony, he visited the mansion to ask for marriage.

"I don't think I can get married to Grand Duke Trone."

Eizen, who looked at her with endless loving eyes, was no longer there.
    Full of spite and possessiveness, he locked Roa, who pushed him away, in the cellar.

"Why do you go so far?"
    "Why are you pushing me so hard?"
    "It's all for you."
    "I'm all for you, too."

The story of a woman who has to push out a man she loves, and a man who has to lock up a woman she loves.
    <All this is for you.>

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

4. CarmineTheVillainess

CarmineTheVillainess New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1-3 Summary
    Roa is a Count's daughter while Eizen is the Grand Duke's son. The only difference is that Eizen was not welcomed on the mansion (maybe an illegitimate child? )

When Roa was 14, she visited the Grand Duke's mansion with her brother, Kaylon because Kaylon is an architect and will make a garden in the Grand Duke's mansion.

There, Roa met the gloomy Eizen. Roa encourage Eizen because she pity him and Eizen became a knight because of Roa's encouragement.

If Eizen wants to give up everything or he was having a hard time or the time he spend in the dark basement, Eizen always thought of meeting Roa again.
    After 4 years. Roa was now 18. She's thinking of getting married, then a letter came from Eizen. The contents of the letter is that they both met at the Grand Duke's garden and now he's a knight. He also want to meet Roa to say thank you for making his dream come true so Roa replied that he should come as soon as possible because Roa still need to come with her bestfriend's debutante.

Eizen replied that he will visit after Roa's bestfriend's debutante. After a while, Roa was thinking her life if she gets married to Eizen. Roa thought that it was embarrassing to think because they only met once 4 years ago.
    Roa's parents was still in the capital so Seindric is the current owner of the house.
    Seindric greeted Eizen with Roa. Then Eizen kneel with one knee and kissed Roa's hand like a real knight. Then Eizen smiled brightly at Roa. Roa became shy because Eizen 4 years ago was emotionless.
    Seindric leave Eizen to Roa because of the atmosphere of the two. Then Roa begin to guide him in the mansion. Soon, Eaizen leaned to Roa and told her that he wants to walk with Roa alone. So Roa guided him to the balcony and asked the maids to bring tea.
    There are only two of them now. Eizen hold Roa's hand and told Roa that he wants to swear an oath to Roa as a knight when all knights will give their oath. Roa only read those in books so she felt shy again. But that's not all, Eizen told Roa that he will marry her. Roa was surprised and told Eizen that it's too sudden. Eizen said Roa can take her time and he won't force her because Roa's happiness is the most important and Eizen won't take that to Roa. After a while, Eizen continued to visit Roa and court her.
    Then a week before giving an oath, Eizen will visit Roa for the last time. At the last day, when drinking tea, Eizen gave Roa a ruby necklace. It was a necklace that Eizen wants to give to Roa since his first visit.
    When Eizen put the necklace on Roa, he looked at Roa's neckline and wants to bite it (so impure hahaha) Then Roa put her hands on the necklace. Eizen, who was still staring at Roa's neck, saw her hand and thought that one day, he will put a ring in her finger. Then Roa called Eizen and whispered because of the servants and she said that she will tell him something so don't sleep yet and come out in the back garden.

5. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
  9. gOjo_Saaann

gOjo_Saaann Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. TeaLeaves

TeaLeaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to follow the format of "Chapter 1-3 Summary" above

Chapter 4-8 Summary
    Roa said that she will accept Eizen's oath as a knight and about the marriage, Roa's father should agree first (meaning that Roa accept but need her father's acceptance).

After talking, Eizen asked if he can hug Roa then Roa nodded. It was a long hug so Roa called Eizen and pushed him a little. Then Eizen leaned towards Roa then asked if it's okay to kiss. Roa nodded and that's how their first kiss started.

Eizen plan to marry once Roa finished her debut as an adult.
    The day Eizen left Count Clarrion's mansion, rumor start circulating. The rumor is that there's conflict between two empires and Grand Duke Trone (ML's father) was also included to those who was called for a meeting, which means that the conflict is not simple.

The conflict ended as a war between two empires and all knights has to go to the battlefield including Eizen. The ceremony for knights to give oath also get cancelled.

For the past two years, Roa doesn't know if Eizen is still alive or not. Rumor's said that the Trone family got defeated and became hostages or all of Trone family died in the battlefield. But Roa still waited until the war ended.
    -
    Roa regained her smile and was happy that Eizen is back and alive. Her brothers wouldn't oppose if the two get married because finally, Roa is smiling again.
    For the past two years, Eizen was wondering if Roa is already engaged or married to someone. Eizen doesn't care about the prizes he can get because of his achievements in war nor about the death of his brother and father in the battlefield. He only cares about Roa. In the end, Eizen became the Grand Duke and will go to Roa with Roa's brother, Kylon.
    There's a peace alliance between two empires by marrying their children.

However, the crown prince in Roa and Eizen's empire, destroyed that alliance because he was not careful about his words and action. In the end, a war started.
    I forgot if it's Empire or Kingdom:cry:

luliibunny, Ac03, Lisaa and 9 others like this.
  11. Shaydle

Shaydle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have not read it till the end yet but i have skimmed through the chapters

they regressed to the past for 3 times in this life (right before they met each other after the 2 years separation). there's a total of 4 timelines in this story. i'll just briefly explain the TL

1st TL - Roa & Eizen get married. Eizen died in this TL.

2nd TL - Roa returned to the past, only she remember that Eizen died so she cancelled getting married to Eizen to protect him. Roa died in this TL. and it was soooo sad.... (hence why eizen was acting the way he is on 3rd TL)

3rd TL - Eizen returned to the past. He have the memory of the 2nd TL in this TL while Roa have the memory of 1st TL but no memory of 2nd TL. This is where the summary of this novel is (he became obsessive on this TL to protect Roa). Both of them died.

4th TL - Both of them returned to the past with the memory of 3rd TL... they cried so hard when they met. It's very sad :cry: i've not read more after this part so i can't spoil more..

So the memory they have on 4th tl is:
    Roa: 1st TL & 3rd TL
    Eizen: 2nd TL & 3rd TL

but really, it's so sad and depressing in the end of 1st tl and on the rest of the tl after :cry:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    millieeee, Ac03, Lisaa and 10 others like this.
  12. TeaLeaves

TeaLeaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL link
    I do not own this MTL but the one who made this said that we can repost but not edit.

13. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for another one of this? :blob_teary:

14. flowerdic

flowerdic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    berilyum, dinosastrous, _vivy and 5 others like this.
  15. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. staradorned

staradorned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raws?

17. Mattegunta SuniHaas

Mattegunta SuniHaas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the chapters be released????

Emma626 likes this.
  18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the cause of death in each timeline?