Spoiler I Don't Even Know Who the Child's Father Is / 애 아빠가 누군지 나도 모릅니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by gloomymood, Mar 23, 2022.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can you post the summary spoiler here? I can't access your website :blobcry:

2. ReaderRose

ReaderRose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,, may I have the link to your site please? Thank you in advance ~

3. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi can i DM you for the password

4. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you going to mlt more chapters of this novel? Please say yes...

5. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee... I'm curious to know who is the father

6. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

Neelambori likes this.
  7. Sendsomespoilers

Sendsomespoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hala that will shatter my world:blobhyperthink:

seekingsnow likes this.
  8. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    makes sense too.

zoefleyl likes this.
  9. heincaleo

heincaleo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can u spoil us on this novel :aww::aww: pretty pleaseeeee:cookie::cookie:

11. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love the FL eyes, and the baby is so cute. Can't wait for spoilers!

seekingsnow likes this.
  12. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no, i read till ch 50
    So the baby is a regresor, she regress 5 times
    the posibless dads are:
    Damon- Blue haired: the crown prince of a foreing country
    Kirian- black haires: the enemy of the imperial family, and idk, but the most posible father, and a black magician, owner of the tower (SO YES WE HAVE LUCAS IN HERE)
    Hassel- blond haired and the knights commander and a duke
    Louisa- Pink haired, and the lord dragon
    i think she wll end up with the 4, thats just my assumption, but up until now, the one who puts sensual tension is kyrian aka the most posible dad too, but i think she will go to the past to mit them and have sex, cause the OF didn´t know them, and the dragon says this: you say you love all of me (and The real Etricia didn´t know them), so i guess she will travel back in time and will end with 4 handsomes guys
    So
    Hassel: looks like a cinamomm roll but will kill you
    Louisa: looks like will kill u, its a cinamomm roll
    Kririan: looks like a villain with broken personality, trust that first impresion
    Damon: well in aspects with this one the fl belives he is a war crazy fantic but thats a NO NO, it just happen that all country border are fighting against him, He is the timid one, the one who doesn,t express himself but sweet
    Well she is a regresor, and each life, she lives with diferent father, but idk if they teat her well thought, she dies and her dads too, in every damn life
    Kyrione: yeah, his name say his past!
    He is brother of kirian

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the current spoilers! Personally
    Series discussion
    Rustina being a regressor 5 times, the dads dying alongside her, AND she got to live with each one is a good plot point. Her pointing out Kirian opens up multiple factors:
    1. Simply the most likely biodad candidate
    2. The most successful one to hold out against the big bad (surprised the overpowered dragon chara died against a noble/sibling of a mage tower lord, so unless magic shenanigans happen, a mythical being died is a big deal)
    3. Rustina being able to stay with each dad means either this dad treated her the best or will treat her mom the best (well, I support harem end in this scenario like you said OP)

As for the MLs. Thanks for the insight on their chara traits and bg. This raises their value as MLs for me
    Damon - the gap moe knowing his chara trait and bg comparing my first impression with his chara portrait in the cover actually boosted my likeness.

Hassel - remains consistent, but slightly lowers my preference. We have a lot of the smiley but will willingly harm for you chara. So other than first impression with his design (as the only one smiling), he reminds me of that dancer-assassin father figure from that OGmanhwa of finding out which one was the white haired MCs dad. Plus, knight commander and duke, a bit bland for the chara bg but has potential in the end depending on how he treats MC and Rustina. Already expecting him to be one of the better ones in bed

Kirian - the bg being an enemy of the imperial family but slept with MC and accepting Rustina opens so many possibilities for his character. Boosted my likeness.

Louisa - no personality mentioned in your spoilers? Oh well... Knowing he's a dragon with a feminine name is enough for now. The fact he's a dragon already feels like he isn't the father just from the bg. But an OP papa who loves a child that isn't his is a welcome thing... always. A good addition to what we know currently

14. Julieta16

Reading List:
    Link
    well, answering about louisa: It´s difficult since you know, he ia dragon, and has diferent fellings in aspects about love, he first go out with her cause she´s shiny and pretty, but after that he continue to develop fellngs, to tell u the true he say a line that shock me; he was telling her somethin like: don´t worry we can do it anywher, like in grass and without a bed.

In the past timelines Etricia always die, so i acctually don´t know how they treat rustina, but she hate the 4 guys
    And about Hassel, i can assure u,he is so damn good at using his body to seduce, even the reader feel cautivated

15. Jinmanhwa

Jinmanhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Eeey then I don't have reason to read this
    Harem is not my cup of tea
    Imma read the Manhwa after the ending or just read the last chapter.
    I hope she only end up with one person that is really deserving if not then bye hihi

zozoshawky and Elisee like this.
  16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Spend each life with different father by that do u mean the baby have lived with all of them like there’s no remaining father for this life ?

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know the author's other works? Especially if it also involves time travelling or multiple LIs?

18. Julieta16

Reading List:
    Link
    What do u mean?
    I mean
    she in the frist life go with one, obviously, she was a baby then, but she end up being killed by villain, so she thought, if she goes to other dad, the villain won´t kill her, but no, the villain maybe wants the destructution of the world, and she can stop that,cause she is strong, inherited by her biological dad, so she has lost her dads in each life, and she just tired of that, but in here, the mom is still alive, but she doesn´t want her dad to being kown so she ruins everything, so we don´t know who her biodad is, And she said herserlf, i can´t let my mother get married to those crazy people!

19. Sendsomespoilers

Sendsomespoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where should i read the novel eng translations?

20. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually this novel has the same plot as The Baby Raising Devils where the baby chooses the father she lives with and it causes some kind of butterfly effect where she and her fathers died. That's why in her 5th life, she chooses to live with her mother, which she never experienced before because her mother is dead (presumably she died when she gave birth to the baby, that's why the FL possessed her body. Kinda sad bcs the og FL was really looking forward to meet her baby :cry:).
    And out of all 5 lives, she only has 1 biological father (this isn't a parallel universe), that she never know who he is, so maybe in this life the truth will be uncover here.

Ps: the baby is a fan of handsome men :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022