Discussion Female Respected Novel and Female Alpha and Male Omega Novel

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by sweethani, Feb 11, 2022.

1. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to make a list of all the female respected novels and female A and Male O novels that I have read completed and on going. My novels are exclusively has an mpreg theme although others doesn't have any pregnancy arc but the world has it. So if you don't like this kind of novel just don't try to read it. You had been warned!

男穿女尊-穿越之难为
    Author: stoay

Shen Miao wore it, and went to a world that was almost the same as the modern civilization of his previous life. The difference is that not only women are respected here, but also a world where boys have children.

ML: Shen Miao
    Fl: Gao Yan

女尊之探花要转行
    Author: 幻燕

There is a saying in Luo Yanguo: When a man meets his true love, he can't help devoting himself to her, willingly. The ruthless male emperor Shen Ze scoffed at this, feeling that it was just a shackle used by women in the world to restrain men. Until one day, he met Tan Feiyu. Everyone in the imperial court knew that His Majesty hated Tan Feiyu the most. This should start with the position distribution of the newly admitted officials this year: The new champion became the deputy of the prime minister when she entered the court. An official with a promising future, only Tan Feiyu was assigned to be a hunter to patrol the streets of the capital. Not only that, His Majesty also gave her fiance to someone else. The job is cut, the fiancé is gone, and the salary is not enough to support a large family. The heroine said, change careers! Must turn! Otherwise, how will the day go!

ML: Shen Ze
    FL: Tan Feiyu

萧声乱(女尊)
    Author: 醉三余

As the saying goes, the south of the Yangtze River is misty and rainy, water towns support people, and young people are like jade. But what about this one she encountered? The first time they met, he gave her a palm print, not to mention, she helped him, but he even kicked her! Thinking of her dignified third young lady of the Su family, although she is not surname Lu, her temperament... temperament... Well, if she beats him, she won't do it if he admits it! !

ML: Yu Xiao
    FL: Su Shuliang

Vace13, A_G_V, Reedusk and 5 others like this.
  2. Dudduls

Dudduls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is "female respected" an actual label? The phrasing seems sexist, implying women are usually not respected and that it's because they bear the children?

A_G_V, Hornymonarch and sweethani like this.
  3. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an MTL translation of 女尊 tag so I put female respected world but in my opinion it is not about having children since there are female respected novels that don't have mpreg tags. Maybe it is how people view the world. Well, if you think it has sexism then I respect your opinion.

Actually I'm a bit into mpreg theme but I don't read BL novels so that's why I'm into this (I don't have any prejudices about same sex relationship because I have so many gay and lesbians friends and I'm happy for their choices. But when it comes to novels I really could not get the hang of it.)

隔壁家的小白莲(女尊)
    Author: 努力向上的蛋壳

Tong Shan has lived with her father since she was a child.
    She was originally a bun seller.
    Later, she and her father moved to the Shitou
    village. The people in the village are very simple and friendly, especially the little Langjun next door, who is kind and good-looking.
    He treats their family very well and often helps them. Every time Tong Shan makes a bun, she will give him one to express her gratitude but one day Tong Shan accidentally saw Xiao Langjun looking at her bun with a disgusted expression. He throw it on the ground and step it on both feet. From then on, Tong Shan knows how he hates her.
    In the early stage , the male
    protagonist disliked the female protagonist, and in the later stage, he became clingy and arrogant .

ML: Ye Changqiu
    FL: Tong Shan

A_G_V, missluna and Chuchuchama like this.
  4. Dudduls

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh OK thanks I was just wondering. I actually read mpreg but more in BL.
    Funny how the tag is like that, I would have called it matriarchy or something. But I think it's accepted because it's usually in historical settings where indeed the females were just baby-making machines, hence the "respected" if the roles are reversed. I don't think we would see that kind of tag in modern setting (I hope not!).

A_G_V likes this.
  5. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly there are modern settings with this kind of tags. I don't know how chinese women view this or they are a bit feminist. But they have a handful of this kind of tags with modern settings.
    The very reason why I read this is because of mpreg theme and also mostly the female lead would not be overshadowed by the male lead. Unlike the usual romance where the female lead only has the strength in early stages but became love idiot in later stages which usually made me disappointed (not all but most novels I read has this kind of settings)

Actually, when describing our world especially in transmigration crossing or wearing, they would call our world a male respected world.

A_G_V likes this.
  6. Dudduls

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that's sad.
    You're totally right concerning the love idiot thing, but luckily I don't encounter it that often ans I diversify my reading with BL which you don't like. The love idiot theme is less present there.

I think if you're into strong female lead, you gotta avoid specific genres, especially in Chinese literature. It seems to me that western novels are usually less sexist, and female lead doesn't equal marriage and housewife at the end.

A_G_V and sweethani like this.
  7. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I tried western novels but it's like I understand every word but when put together I could not get the sense of it. I don't know but I'm really into Chinese literature even if I don't even study Chinese language and was used to reading MTL but my head would literally translate it for me.

A_G_V likes this.
  8. Reedusk

Reedusk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can you tell me where i can find these?? Is it available here on NU?

A_G_V likes this.
  9. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not available here on NU but you can search the raw title and read it using MTL. The MTL of these novels are readable.

70年之家让你做主
    Author: 再战江

Everyone is very curious, why does Su Fei's capable big woman have a man in her life? This is not scientific! Su Fei smoke and thought: As an old woman with no love experiences, She asked God for a young body. God let her cross! She beg God to give her a little fresh meat, God, give her a little wolf dog, oh my god, it's beyond expectations! She beg not to have children, she is afraid of the pain, Ning Ning gave her several children! Su Fei said she was very content. Ning Ning shouted: Su Fei quickly change Xiao San's diaper! Su Fei stopped bragging, and said in a rippling voice: Coming!

ML: Ning Ning
    FL: Su Fei

A_G_V likes this.
  10. Reedusk

Reedusk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey as a total novice and non-chinese speaker, can you give me your mtl?? Because i can't find them anywhere. And i don't know how to do MTL. Like no idea. Please please i really want to read these.

A_G_V likes this.
  11. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    My apologies for my late reply. You could just search the raw title. Most of it could also be found in m.shubaow.net

You could just use google translate. ;) Most of it are understandable using google translate. Hope it helps

A_G_V likes this.
  12. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    家有霸总娇夫
    Author: 沉爱

Wen Lan woke up and found that she had traveled to a strange and bizarre world where yin and yang were reversed, and even her memory was blurred. After listening to gossip for a few days in the mansion, she realized that she had been married for several years, and her husband was still a ghost-faced CEO. She heard that the president is cold-hearted and evil. He is a domineering Tianliang Wangpo. She heard they also have a milk doll. A few days later, Wen Lan looked at the tall man holding the milk baby in front of her, restrained the shock in her heart, and hesitated to say, "Zhenghu?" Lu Zhixing: ... "Well, good day, wife and Lord."

FL: Wen Lan
    ML: Lu Zhixing

A_G_V and DrunkReader01 like this.
  13. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    女总裁的偏执美强惨孕夫[总裁女攻]
    Author: 湉鈺阳兮

Cold on the outside and warm on the inside The almighty female president who will spoil you when you fall in love + Soft on the outside, paranoid on the inside, beautiful, strong and miserable, gentle male lead

Four years ago when Su Yue first saw Gu Xi, Gu Xi had a warm smile and gentle eyebrows. He is the eldest young master of the Gu family who is number one on the list of the most wanted husbands of all the ladies in Kyoto. He is also known as a world-class teenage genius in the field of AI science, which is rare in a thousand years. Kyoto women all look up to the white moonlight in their dreams. Back then, Su Yue was sitting at the back of everyone, looking at Gu Xi on the high platform from a distance. He wouldn't even glance at her from the corner of his eye. The gift she carefully prepared was also abandoned by him.

Four years later, Su Yue became the eldest miss of the Su family who topped the list of "the most wanted wives and owners of all the young masters in Kyoto". She has become a cold and infatuated female president who is unattainable in the eyes of the public. According to legend, Su Yue has never been close to any opposite sex, because she has always hidden a white moonlight in her heart. And Gu Xi, who everyone only dared to look up to in the past, has become a target that everyone can abuse. In an accident, Su Yue rescued Gu Xi, who was dragged into a street corner and bullied by the gangster. He is like a rag doll, the gentleness and dignity of the year have been replaced by scars and dirt, with a strange smile on his face, looking at her obsessively, begging her to ask for him.

Su Yue looked at him silently, with an indifferent face Can't make out the look. A few years later, Gu Xi became the husband of the Su family, and he returned to the gentle and soft appearance that everyone admired and admired. He has also become the youngest leading scientist in the AI field in the current scientific and technological world, but has been able to establish a school. And the people who had bullied him in the past have been cleaned up and disappeared one by one in an unnoticed place.

In the Su family's mansion, Gu Xi touched his slightly bulging belly, and his eyes were full of Su Yue's indifferent back for several years... He was pregnant, but Su Yue... seemed to still love the white moonlight in her heart. The corners of Gu Xi's lips twitched strangely, and the hand touching his lower abdomen became more and more gentle. Between the slender fingers, a sharp and cold dagger's edge occasionally flashed... His lover can only belong to him... What Bai Yueguang... all disappear... Note: 1. The social background is that of modern women, women attacking men (body structure refer to ABO's female A, male O) 2. The reverse of the president's text is that women attack women and women are strong. , female pet male

FL: Su Yue
    ML: Gu Xi

14. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    抱主子大腿
    Author: 卟许胡来

There are two little secrets in the early winter. One is that he came from across the country, and the other is that the director in the crew looks exactly like his master. Lu Ming always felt that the little dragon in the crew who only played the dark guard had an idea for her. If I don't study well, I always think about going in a crooked way and the two meet. Lu Ming just wanted to chat with him when he knelt on the ground in early winter. Before she could speak, his eyes turned red and he shouted, "Your Highness!" Director Lu: ... Are the routines of seeking unspoken rules so fresh and refined now? Soon after, a public opinion was raised on the Internet. Netizens: Hehe, a certain C-rank who can only play the role of the dark guard, can only say that he has a good thigh for five minutes. Lu Daozhen ended up reposting this Weibo: Long legs, give hug @lu Ming

FL: Lu Ming
    ML: I don't know how it should be read in Chinese but it is translated as Early winter?

15. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    [女尊]甜牙齿
    Author: 卟许胡来

[You are my candy, I feel my teeth are sweet just by looking at it–v–] Gu Nan, a sponsored college student, fell in love with the sponsor Su Luo, from standing behind her and watching silently, to plucking up the courage to stand in front of her Su Luo: At first, I didn’t really want to eat this tender grass, but after raising it for many years, it looks delicious and attractive. It’s better to be cheap to myself than to be cheap to others... Gu Nan: (/▽╲)

FL: Su Luo
    ML: Gu Nan

16. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    被迫成为绿茶男[女尊]
    Author: 佑徊

A sunny young man, Lin Nanfeng, has become the male protagonist of the same name and surname in the female Zun mobile game with many bugs, and is also bound to a [green tea cultivation system].

In the game setting, the protagonist Lin Nanfeng is a poor boy who was abuse at home and at school and was about to be forcibly dropped out of school by a mother who values women over men to marry an old woman in exchange for a high-priced dowry. When he woke up, he was being beaten and scolded by the Lin family in a small shabby house. Lin Nanfeng simply found a way to run away. But fate made him meet Zhou Qian, a mad dog woman with a bad personality and a paralyzed coffin face, who could pick him up and bully him repeatedly with just one hand! According to the game guide he flipped through, this guy is the ultimate villain in the game world who wants to destroy the world!

System: [The target of the strategy has been locked for the host: Zhou Qian, please achieve the Zhou Qian line HE achievement as soon as possible and become a permanent resident of this world]

Lin Nanfeng: ? ? ?

System: [Zhou Qian line BE, will cause the world to collapse and the host to be wiped out]

Lin Nanfeng: ! ! ! He never imagined that one day, his "old man" would cry in front of Zhou Qian: I can't unscrew the bottle cap and open the bucket, it's not his fault, don't fight, I don't need my sister to be responsible, I feel sorry for my sister... Please don't be the villain! ————

As a big bug in the game that has awakened her self-awareness, since Zhou Qian knew that she was actually living in a game world full of data, what she thought in her mind was either destroying other people’s companies or simply putting the whole world to blows up.

Later, she found that the little thing who was a follower behind her all day was quite unique, and she was reluctant to blow him up. In the dead of night one night, the big boss Qian couldn't bear to pick up Lin Nanfeng, who had tears in his eyes: ... There are no outsiders here, stop pretending, it's very tired.

Instructions for consumption: 1. It is a real world where the status of men and women is different, boys. 2. [Lin Nanfeng, who gradually learns to act like a spoiled man, will have a good life vs. Zhou Qian, a gentle mad dog who is uncertain and uncertain]

ML: Lin Nanfeng
    FL: Zhou Qian

17. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    [现代女尊]为师不尊
    Author: 夜咄

He was bullied, silent and forbearing boy. A teenager who has been discriminated against and alienated because of his family background and appearance. Look at his dusty textbooks and messy hair. At this point, the first thing she wanted to do after crossing over was 'You have to be a good teacher, you can't let the flowers look so dirty. ' And what was in her mind gradually became different to what she had originally thought.

FL: Xia Wu
    ML: Qiang Qi

A_G_V likes this.
  18. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    她的小刺猬[女尊]
    Author: 水波波

Back nine years ago. Boys#famous starzhuling drunk sudden death# Yu Mian inadvertently saw this hot search and found that the person above was the teenager in her memory. That flamboyant bad boy pulled her by the collar at the graduation party, raised his pretty face, and kissed her eagerly. There seemed to be stars in his eyes, and he asked Yu Mian, "Do you want to date me?" Thinking of the advice of the elders in the family, she rejected this love that never started. Yu Mian got a yellowed photo of Zhu Ling clutching tightly in his hand when he died. Looking at the young girl above, Yu Mian's heart was aching. Hedgehogs only show the softness of their abdomens to those they love most. If she does it again, she must obey her inner feelings and say to the little hedgehog: "Okay." Content label: Past and present rebirth sweet text

Protagonist: Female lead Yumian,
    male lead Zhu Ling

19. Gruffy.

Gruffy. Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Females were not respected for the longest time dating back to the Victorian era if I'm not wrong

A_G_V likes this.
  20. Dudduls

Reading List:
    Link
    That was not my point. Of course women are not respected even now, but you don't classify your books as "female respected" when you mean "traditional genders role in society are reversed". My point was that I found the name dubious, as it seem sexist to say that the only time females are respected is when they are in a matriarchal society/whatever setting this is.

A_G_V likes this.