Spoiler The maid in the reverse harem game wants to quit

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Wapdyne, Jun 5, 2021.

1. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't with this fl:mad::mad:
    Why isn't she disgusted?like you accept/fall in love with the people who were with another women for so many times!!

datagirl, Herbie420, louddd3 and 8 others like this.
  3. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why blame the fl when the author was the one wrote the story this way duh :shrug:

4. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I can’t count how many authors I want to blame:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

5. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the latest chapter i have mixed feeling about Charlotte but i liked her i wish she has character development Will she be with rodion please give me spoilers :aww:

Tmicharie likes this.
  6. Blithe

Blithe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Louise, the OG FL a bad guy or not? From what I read, there is a spy and I'm not sure if that is her.

7. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler why in the 6th life, the brothers look obsessed with Irene? is it just because she wants to quit that is different from the game original story or is there something else?

Last edited: May 16, 2022
    sleepybakaneko and LeideLis like this.
  8. ninjakitteh

ninjakitteh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I know the ML is one of those brothers, I can safely throw this motherfucker right in the trash. (y)

Desperate, JoAnna and Hebaj22 like this.
  9. tofuuthaii

tofuuthaii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Illustrations!
    I found the images on here (Mystical Series Translations)!
    I will put the chapters where the illustration appears for your help : )

Our MC along with the MLs!
    Irene - Blonde hair, purple eyes
    Ahivalt - Light Blonde hair, blue eyes
    Otis - Platinum blonde hair, gray eyes(?)
    Rodion - Red hair, brown eyes(?)
    [​IMG]

I think this is a flashback to where Otis got hurt and Irene treated him
    [​IMG]

Ahivalt and Irene!! ><
    [​IMG]

Rodion and Irene!!
    [​IMG]

Otis and Irene!
    [​IMG]

I'm sure that's all the novel illustrations so far, if i'm missing any, let me know! If they're anymore that appear I'll try to post them. Enjoy the art <3

10. Rainyyyy

Rainyyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay i don't think anyone has cleared it yet bu based on what i see, i read this novel in wattpad. They started to pay attention to our Mc cuz she's close to the MLs from when they're still a child- i guess everytime it reset she's back to her body when she's 15 years old, and before she never interested in the MLs but after knowing them again since they're a child on her seventh turn, her opinion abt them started to change..

Oh and the og FL not evil from what i see, she's just a bit naive

I haven't read that far yet so that's all i get, so i may be wrong abt things, feel free to correct me :)

11. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? Our mc helped it happen lol, rather she was very cutthroat about it, she thought if all the endings were achieved then she would stop regressing and go home.

This includes all the death endings, not just once either, she guided it to that conclusion wanting to go back home, however she would keep regressing.

MC actually ends up caring for these very pitiful characters, she's lived so many lives with them and knows them very well, but she's tired of the regressions and wants out even for a short time she is happy with that. She's been used like a tool but that was also a safe place, either way the game resets depending on who the FL reaches the finale with, whether it's a good ending or bad.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  12. Chibu

Chibu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically Louise gained her memories of the past and realized that MC always wished for happiness, and she herself never said it back to her and realized what she wanted was MC happiness in the future, so she sacrificed herself to end the time loop as she is a "Pillar" that makes the loop. MC realized this but she was too late and Louise was already gone from the world. In the end she ends up with Ahibald and a few years later she got pregnant and told them she will name her child Louise.

Tobbit, Aj90, Melita_H and 47 others like this.
  13. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!
    I guess this is a bittersweet ending:blobsad:

14. JoAnna

JoAnna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't matter the lack of logic or impracticality of anything is but at the very least her monologue could've been "I wanted to run far away from these crazy people, but it's impossible to achieve, so might as well open a cafe to make money~" From what I've READ, the way the author wrote her thinking and personality makes the FL come across as being submissive and passive. Sometimes she came across like a robot/doll. Perhaps it's the author's intended result for her after being thoroughly used for multiple lifetimes. It's severely lacking in descriptions, and makes it all seems emotionless and abrupt as if it's just writing a report. Maybe it's in the translation or korean writing style in general itself but most knovels are blunt like that unfortunately.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    datagirl, Desperate, Eelillya and 2 others like this.
  15. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FLs in this kind of FanRomDra Genre have to struggle, suffer, endure + almost forgive anything to get the best ML and becoming a fairy tale princess for life. These girls have to be bland enough to attract all kinds of hot problematic boys.
    She won't get an attractive rich powerful man or harem, if she is really that assertive, unrelenting, emancipated, independent and intelligent.
    Good enough to be a desirable Cool NLOG FL, but not a threat or real defying disrupter to the proud childish elite half-gods.
    The greatest reward for a female protagonist is to fix toxic men and be loved by them + becoming a celebrated top high class wife.

16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have anymore (summary) spoilers???

18. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanna say my opinion:

I'm so done with people complaining that MC is not the ML's first love or that the ML loved others before her like, wasn't it what's natural irl?? If ever someone's in a relationship here irl, didn't your partner liked others before you? Smh. You're holding your standards high for a book.