Spoiler Reincarnated as villain Mob's daughter, you'll be favored by the strongest prince who isn't captured

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover: [​IMG]
    Title:
    If you are reincarnated as the villain Mob's daughter, you will be favored by the strongest prince who is not captured
    悪役モブ令嬢に転生したら攻略対象外の最強王子から寵愛されています
    Available forms/media: https://bato.to/series/103057
    Link to official raws: https://www.cmoa.jp/author/142821/
    Link to NU: (if applicable)
    Synopsis: "Why am I, the fiddling mob daughter, obsessed with a prince who is not captured?" Yu, a former office lady who was reborn in the world of school maiden games. But far from being a heroine, she was reincarnated as a villain Mob daughter B who was destined to be expelled...!? In order to change such a future, I swear to graduate safely as a bullied, inconspicuous, and just a mob at school! However, because he is poor and not good at magic, he is bullied. Noah, the cool strongest prince who should not be captured in this work, helped me like that. I've only wanted you ever since I met you." It's supposed to be the first time we've met, but for some reason I've been courted!? In order to avoid the expulsion route, I, a mob, shouldn't do this... I can't think of anything when I'm sweetly whispered and poured in hot things.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

cabbagenyanko and X1I1 like this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? :blobpopcorn:

4. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lightshot_1649338333.jpeg

Sorry but I can't help myself taking a ss when looking at this panel hhahahhahahahahahha.
    -----------------------------------
    Duh the mana transfer process, it reminds me of F/SN lol.
    And she moans so loud the ogfl who's passing by her room noticed lmao.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    nielyti and Yukari_me like this.
  5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion
    I'm really concerned with the fact some comments are really saying the series is quite disturbing. Not to mention, an IMPREGNATION tag.

In the two available chapters, MC mentions ML is a potential sequel capture target (given his popularity). I'm honestly weirded out she's pushing him with the heroine. Girl, you're not bullying her, and while I understand not wanting to stand out, why is she pushing a prequel heroine to a capture target not even supposed to be in her strike zone (following the logic of attempting to follow the OGplot except an MCs butterfly actions)

6. Astellar

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk duh, the warning tags were there but I say let's just wait and see lol.

She pushes him to the ogfl cuz she wanted to avoid death ending in the og story lol. It just so that she thinks if she either involved with either of them will lead her to that ending, that would explain her thought of laying low till graduation duh.

But something happened between them in the past (she don't remember cuz she don't have the og character memory) lmao and now she was stuck with him. He said he won't tell her what's that is till she remember it on her own lol.

----------------------------------
    Ok, so I skimmed through ch3 raw lol, he met her when they were younger lol, she sat on the balcony drinking juice, outside the banquet hall, he was probably getting tired of the nobles in there and go out for fresh air that's when they met...

evanesco99211 and Eccleia like this.
  7. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was reborn as the character, not hijacking their body. She recalled her past life memory a little bit before the school start. So yes, she's the one who met the prince all those years ago.

Cho_Youni and evanesco99211 like this.
  8. Astellar

Reading List:
    Link
    She still not remember the memory when they first meet that far back though, only him.
    May be we will she will later on...

9. otomegal

otomegal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a better translation of the synopsis that makes more sense:
    Rough MTL: I've been reincarnated as a villainous mob lady, and I'm being loved by the strongest prince in the world who wasn’t a target of capture!
    “How is it that I, a wicked mob girl, is obsessed with a prince who is not a target of capture!?” Yu, a former office worker, is reborn in the world of an academy otome game. However, instead of being a heroine, she is reincarnated as the villainous mob girl B, who is destined to be expelled...? In order to change this future, she vows to safely graduate from the academy as a mere background character, without tormenting others or standing out! However, because she’s poor and terrible at magic, she’s the one being bullied. The person who helps her is Noah, the strongest prince in the world, who was not supposed to be a target of this game. “I've only wanted you ever since I met you." It was supposed to be their first meeting, but for some reason, he’s already courting her! In order to avoid being expelled, she, a mob character, shouldn’t do this, but... He whispers sweetly and imbues her with his ardent affections, and she can't think of anything else.”
    reddit. com/r/OtomeIsekai/comments/srbvz9/new_nsfw_oi_alert_same_artist_as_yandere_princes/

10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: Is the series only a short read or judging from the raws, is it still ongoing?

11. TeaLeaves

TeaLeaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ongoing

nielyti likes this.