Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She first step in Anatol during autumn, 22 years old. Went to 1st war in summer 22 years old. After duke last abuse she spent autumn n winter in Anatol at 23 years old then went to Nornui in spring 23 years old. She was scheduled to graduated from WT in spring 26 years old after 3 years there but she left 3 months earlier in winter 26 years old because she was selected to go to Pamela Plateu. And now it is spring in book 2 but the weather is like winter n snowy because of the necromancer magic.
    I think now she is 26, Riftan 32.

2. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you for that.
    But her birthday is on January 16, so in winter, right?
    And Riftan's birthday is on October 24, so it's in autumn.

3. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found in one of Q&As and other stuff on this forum that Elliot is 2 years younger than Riftan and Gabel is 1 year younger than Riffy. Sejour is older? but not much older than Riftan
    So when they went to subjugate Sektor (1st dragon campaign):
    Hebaron 29 y/o
    Ursuline 24 y/o?
    Riftan 25 y/o
    Gabel 24 y/o
    Elliot 23 y/o
    Kuahel 22 y/o
    Maxi 19 y/o
    Yuly and Garrow probably still tiny babies XD probably 13-14 y/o?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
    sanrio, Shendee90, Aria_WW and 4 others like this.
  4. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes, yes you are right thank you for that :love:
    Right, there was another q&a where KSJ described that. That's right, I remember.(y)

EnterYourNickname likes this.
  5. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw this on pinterest (originally from twitter by astrayberry)
    [​IMG]
    It's perfect XD It's only missing Ruth, but he probably be like Riftan or worse, he wouldn't even read the message :p

6. Bluecattea

Bluecattea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruth assigned it :D

7. asagisora

asagisora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMKO Hebaron :blobjoy:
    Ruth would probably already finished and handed over his assignments way too soon + he’ll made an additional one and ask the teacher for extra points.

sanrio, Shendee90, Amya and 5 others like this.
  8. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were husband and wife for 7years..but they were separated for 6years.. this is really painful..

sanrio, Shendee90, Amya and 5 others like this.
  9. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruth would first nagging and give you a lecture. If you then look at him with dog eyes and tears in your eyes, there are three possibilities:
    1. he helps you.
    2. he lets you copy his homework.
    3. after his hour-long lecture, he leaves you in despair.

Shendee90, Bluecattea, Amya and 3 others like this.
  10. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    so true.. they both never wanted to get separated for that long, but sacrifices has to be made for the good of both of them :(

SinFulHun, Shendee90, QJgunth and 2 others like this.
  11. yespleazzze

yespleazzze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently re-reading Riftan's POV and again I feel all the anguish of his life written beautifully. I realised how pure is his feelings toward Maxi and how awful the duke of croix is.
    Especially the part where he dangle the proposal to marry maxi in favor of leading the dragon subjugation, right after he verbally sneering at Riftan's honor. I so wish author-nim give a proper cruel ending to the duke.

And also I have this feelings that the duke and all remdragon knights, all already caught a sniff of Riftan's feeling toward Maxi during this time.... because Riftan isn't exactly sly. His eyes are always drawn toward Maxi on banquet halls, in hallways, while dancing with another woman. Every damn time. Make me curious to know other's POV during this era.

12. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 144.. so Agnes is not with them.. no wonder she is not in the previous chapters.. she sent messages saying they are able to capture castles south of Arex.

No war or actions today. Just Riftan disputing with Richt Bleston over getting supplies. Maxi eavesdrop and heard everything and feel sad because her father is not helping them.

14. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Ch 144, did I translate this correctly, Richt is described by Maxi as a 'blonde giant'? I think that's the first proper description of him (that I can remember), also I liked the way she called him a 'roaming tiger', I thought that was perfect!

I do wonder if he had an ulterior motive for wanting to go the Croyso Castle? He said it was for supplies because Riftan doesn't want to go, but I don't know. I want to believe Richt was being helpful, but you just don't know with him. Also, I think it's the first time I've seen him ignore Maxi, usually he can't help himself and has to say something to her, but today he was serious.

Poor Maxi, she's massively feeling the pain and shame of her father's actions against Riftan, and now the problems it's causing for all of them. Again, and I know I've said it before, I really want it to be her that blasts her father apart. That would be justice all round.

At least we've cleared up that Agnes isn't with them!

15. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh! i dont know how Canada time works lol! so it’s 12 am here when it comes out?

EDITED NOW

The chapter started with Maxi feeling a great sense of humiliation being entangled with the Duke. In a way, he is still her biological father. She was again thinking that if the RDK and Riftan werent affiliated with her whatsoever then they wouldnt have been treated like this - so bad huhu. In her pov, she said that Riftan told her not to apologize but she is still overcome with guilt.

Then her thoughts got cut off when Elliot told her that she looks tired (dun dun). Ofcourse, Maxi brushed it off. Then Elliot said that they will be camping at the Lauden River. Then, Maxi thought that yeah it’s better to camp out far from Croix considering how the duchy embarassed them. She felt angry again. The she reassured Elliot not to worry about her since she wont fall off the horse lol.

Then they finally arrived in the river. Maxi helped in preparing food and healing patients. Her hands were bruised… She was doing all of this because of guilt. Then Ruth stopped her from what she is doing and told her Riftan is looking for her. But Maxi was stubborn but ofcourse our best boi Ruth was more stubborn! haha so maxi obliged. lol

Then as she was walking towards Riftan’s tent, she saw Bleston walk in before her. Our best girl is ready to walk in too but Uslin told her not to, cause Bleston likes to provoke Riftan with Maxi. haha but still, our girl is naughty so she still tried to hear the conversation by eavesdropping.

Bleston started asking Riftan why they haven’t gone to Croix castle to get supplies. Then Riftan told him that he sent out a messenger to the duke to send them supplies in the battlefield — cause duh, it’s a waste of time to travel back again. Ofcourse, Bleston mocked him by asking if he is that sure that the duke will grant his request.

So he proposed that Riftan and the army go to “Midna” first while the Bleston army will pick up the supplies. (hahaha my theory later, hint: villain time- trust issue theory time!)

Ofcourse, Riftan still doesnt trust him and his army so he told Bleston that if he agrees to that, then Bleston might leave them. He even added that if indeed they will need to ask reinforcements and supplies, Phil aaron would never be the ones to be sent out lol. Then Bleston warned him that whatever bad happens, Riftan will bear the consequences (then starving in the battlefield, etc.) and then he left the tent, Maxi was glaring at him so funny haha

Then Riftan’s pov started, he was thinking how bad he wants to hurt the duke. He noticed that after his wife visited croix, her countenance changed to the worst. huhuhu and the chapter ended when Hebby ran towards Riftan holding Agnes’ message —- apparently Arex was now reclaimed. yehey

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  16. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 144
    ok so finally news about where Agnes is and the Duke.... when will he die? :mad: I hope the earth will just swallow him alive. :cautious:
    Maxi is so frustrated again because her father might not give them the supply they need. Ok so if the Duke will not cooperate then why don't just kick him out of the continent.

Shendee90, manlyman, Amya and 5 others like this.
  17. neno97

neno97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where’s the royal family in all of this? :blobthumbsdown:
    A weak a$$ duke is prevent supplies from soldiers???!!!

they are in a FREAKIN WAR!!

One word from the “KiNg” will shut the f*ckin duke:blobdevil:

….

I just wish I can get inside the story hug maxi then go to Croix kick the duke a$$ with a chair :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

18. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know why no one is taking action against the duke? When war broke out then the nobles must support them specially then ones who are near the war zone.. if they dont then who will support the thousands of soldiers. So in this case what duke did is treachery. Everyone should know that he, for his own selfish reason, is abandoning the 7 kingdom's army..

Shendee90, Ames2021, manlyman and 5 others like this.
  19. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TrustIssueTheories:

1. When he proposed that Riftan just go ahead and his army will go back to Croix to get supplies —- Very sketchy.

2. Damn, is this the “stage” Bleston was talking about? Riftan and the other protagonists going to the frontline first and die. Phil aron army having the upperhand and are in cahoots with the duke as well. Is my trust issue theory of “North- Priest - Duke” is finally coming to the surface? lollllll this theory is so complicated i dont know how KSJ will play everything out. probably not, Why do i feel like Mr bleston is still a protagonist???? whatttt?

3. Like you guys, I am very disappointed with King Reuben or Agnes whatever… They are the royal family, far powerful than an ugly duke. Besides the duke is not rich anymore…

4. This makes me think that the Duke is being too overconfident right now thus, maybe he knows he has an upperhand/in all of this… he knows that with his and his probable friends’ “plan”, he will win against Reuben and others in the end.

AGNES AGNES AGNES… so, she didnt join in the Darund mission. is that it? she went with others to reclaim arex? ahhh i dont care anymore. hahhahahahahhahahha maybe she knows something and is being one of Riftan’s spies. lol

20. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Agnes thing I find strange, since KSJ said at the beginning when dividing the knights the Wedon army RDK and Phil Aaren knights are to be gathered or Livadon, WT and holy knights are together.

Short chapter. I think the last part is really good. Riften would love to ride with Talon towards Croyso and kill the duke, because he has seen Maxi's dark face and doesn't want her to think about the dark times from before. Man Riftan has such an understandable hatred for the man that is madness.