Spoiler A Stepmother's Märchen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 28, 2019.

1. TasnimTia

TasnimTia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because the emperor didn't want to leave any flaw about the empress, the books always portrayed her as pretty and wise, that's it. And when CP asked his nanny, she replied the same, then he told her he wanted to know more, not just 2 phrases and then she was removed. Like I said, I personally believe it's because the Emperor didn't want to let anything that may be perceived as negative talked about the empress

M30WWWW, MLisMyHubby, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  2. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone put in TOC about Elias and Rachel twin's brother?

Can anyone put in TOC about Elias and Rachel twin's brother?

3. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is post created at the started of this whole thread on page 1, called Spoiler curator. All spoilers are linked there with title :
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/goto/post?id=6038654#post-6038654
    (Actually this is at the start of every spoiler thread)

Also, from what I can recall - 2nd Prince also gets involved in gambling situation after Theobald (1st Prince) tells him about it. Nora and Jeremy solves this, by tracking & unravelling the business of Shuri’s brother I think. Kind of long arc. Due to this, 1st Prince reputation gets bad as he was related to this (No idea about involvement of church was revealed or not). 2nd Prince and Elias becomes friends.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  4. Eleve

Eleve New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, someone know what happend in next chapter in novel after 82 in manhwa?

5. yasameen

yasameen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard some theory about that the FL is already dead and the time travel thing is just her illusion just as the story we're reading.. please tell me this is not real

6. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not, dont worry ^^

7. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please explain why Ml's dad is shitty?? And please I hope he will never forgive that shitty man.

8. Ariieum

Ariieum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a POS as a father to our lovely ML Nora because he physically abuses him and never believes him when he's trying to explain himself. An incident in the past with the shitty crown prince(since Nora and he are cousins) kind of started this but still he is his one and only son. The crown prince manipulates the ML's father by abusing his title as the prince, but it's all on the father for not bein a good dad.

Creolenerd likes this.
  9. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's just it? Man I want the ml to do something so that the father will realize he fuck up and he will never fix their relationship and deeply regrets it. The father is so freaking annoying I can't.

Creolenerd, Angela3107 and Ariieum like this.
  10. Ariieum

Ariieum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does end up repenting for his actions later on as Shuli helps to mend their relationship behind the scenes and the CP is revealed to be an ass. I think I reas somewhere in a spoiler that he has a good relationship with his father after some major events happen but don't quote me on that

Jukki likes this.
  11. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully that doesn't happen... Like ugh, gurl shuli why. Ur ml was literally abused and u want them to mend their relationship?? I thought she didn't have the saint-personality.. that's annoying. :(

12. poyui

poyui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manhua on hiatus?

13. gnyaa

gnyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It said on the last published chapter that they’re taking a break - I think 3 months.

Darthporg, Jukki, poyui and 1 other person like this.
  14. ruruka

ruruka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I love this series so much and all of Spice&Kitty's novels so I figured to translate it and share the unedited MTL here.

Prologue. Some stepmother

Iron-blooded widows, widows of spiders, male hunters, witches of Neuvanstein Castle, ladies' shame...….

Who are all those names referring to? It was none other than me, Marquis Shri von Neuvenstein. Is there anyone else in our empire who has the same nickname as me?

I know very well that it's not such a proud nickname. But it's been a long time since I've paid no attention to what others say. It doesn't matter what people say about me or what they talk about.

The important thing is that I have kept the Neuvanstein family and my children safe until this day.

Yes, I kept my promise with him to the end.

Of course, in reality, it feels a little awkward to call those who are as old as my brother and have not a drop of blood as children, but in any case, they are definitely my children legally, they are right. Although they have never called me a mother yet. Handel, I have brought up your wicked little brute.

And tomorrow is finally the day when all my hard work and hard work pay off. What day is it? It's the day Jeremy, the first son, gets married!

The lion of Neuvanstein, the sword of the crown prince, is finally a marquis of Neuvanstein, according to my father's will, upon signing the wedding pledge. In addition, the Duke of Heinrich, who is the most beautiful woman in the Yellow Sea, is Yeongae.

Oh, I'm so moved to tears. It seems like yesterday that he was dying of measles, but when did he grow up so much?

The countless days I've gone through are finally paying off my dog's hard work! Let's toast to the memory of the past!

It was only a great illusion of mine that...

Who did that? If a person is too amazing, he or she will not be able to think about anything. That's exactly how I am now. I don't even know what to think, let alone say anything.

"What did you just say?".”

"That's exactly what I told you. He doesn't have to go to his mother's wedding. I asked him to give it to me.”

This beautiful girl, holding her white head in her mouth and trying to stop me from speaking, is Jeremy's fiancee and Princess Ohara von Heinrich, the heroine of the wedding of the century tomorrow's century. Is it only my illusion that the pale blond hair and the purple eyes, which blend fantastically, seem to have a strange glow of compassion?

"Did Jeremy really say that?" But why didn't you tell me in person...….”

"You know he's a mess right now. I'm sorry that I finally made it. I tried to persuade him, but...….”

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. No matter what he said, I have a duty to attend their wedding. That guy...….”

"That's exactly what I asked him to say.”

The princess, who took a breath for a moment with a really reluctant look on her face, continued to break off and spit out Jeremy's words.

"Isn't it better to take it off as soon as you can, as soon as we make a pledge tomorrow?"

“…….”

I was half-open for a moment, out of my mind. While I was making such an unseemly appearance, Ohara only faced my eyes with a mixture of regret and reprimand.

What should I say in return? What should I say? I've never experienced or imagined anything like this, so I don't know what to say.

Jeremy, whom I knew, was not a man to convey these words through others. It was more appropriate for him to sit cheekily and fly the scathing sarcasm and grime in his face. If such a fellow could deliver it to me through his fiancee, not through my brothers...….

Does it mean that I'm sick and tired of seeing each other anymore? Is it annoying to even face-to-face and talk to each other because tomorrow we won't even need any formalities so far from now on. No way, no way...…. I opened my mouth to speak, and my voice cracked.

"Why on earth did you...….”

"To be honest, it's a little too much. That's what I thought. But what can I do if he's so stubborn?…. And I'm sorry, but I think she's partly to blame for this."

It was a rather reticent remark, but I was more perplexed than displeased. The prospective daughter-in-law, who sighed briefly as if she was frustrated, now lowered her long eyelashes and recited in a reproachful voice toward her prospective mother-in-law, who is only four years older than me.

"You know very well what your wife's image is like in the social world. Of course, I know my mother is a good person, but most people don't think so. It is also objectively natural for him to resent his mother, so there is nothing he can do.”

"Does Jeremy blame me?"”

"...to be honest, you're the one who had a lover a month after the death of your ex-Marquis. I heard that you blocked the countless scandals and even the relatives who shared blood with him. My aunt, who asked me to show her nephew's face once, also kicked her out...… That's why I can't help but resent it. Why did you do that?”

I know. Why did I do that? There are many reasons. But nothing came out of his mouth. What good is it if I hold on to Ohara here and make any excuses, and now I'm telling her why I had to do it?

The bridge of my nose was sore. I thought I was used to the indifference of my children, but why do I feel so sad again?

"No matter what anyone says, I'm his...….”

I swallowed a lump of Arin that had been stuck in my throat and managed to continue, but Ohara interrupted me again.

"You know that he has never considered his wife his mother, do you?" To be honest, it doesn't make sense.”

...Yes, of course. It's ridiculous that a guy who's only two years younger than me thinks so. I agree. But... But...….

"Of course, I want to get along with my mother as much as I can. So I hope you'll just cooperate this time. I don't want any noise in a one-time wedding. You understand, don't you?"

“…….”

"Well, I'll be on my way. I still have a lot to prepare...…. But I'll try to persuade you as much as I can. But don't expect too much."

Finally, while Ohara, who threw a sad look at me, stood up, I couldn't even think of seeing her off, but just froze.

Jeremy, Jeremy...….

A child who had seen me with eyes full of enemies since I first entered the Marquis at the age of fourteen. A child who never shed a tear at his father's funeral. A child who secretly cried alone in a place where no one was watching. A child who had measles and wandered through the country and burned countless nights.

Even though he had never opened his heart to me, he was a little boy who I tried to protect with all my heart and soul.

The boy is now a very strange young man...… I was throwing myself out.

He said that black-haired beasts should not be taken away.

...but Jeremy's blonde, so he's not black. It doesn't make sense. Well, you don't need to raise your children. As expected, our ancestors are wise. It's all in vain to raise them!

"Are you all right, madam?"

"No, Gwen," I really can't live. I'm going to die.”

"Madam..."

"...that wicked fellow of the world! You're so mean! You're so rude! How did I raise myself? How can you do this to me? Oh, Gwen, I'm so sad that I'm going to die...…!”

Why would I hold on to the maid's room and cry so hard? But it can't be helped. I'm in a situation where I don't have a friend to complain to.

Oh, how miserable my life is! I didn't know because I had been running all the time, but now I realize how lonely and lonely I am. Who do you blame? It was myself that made it so.

"How can they do this to me?"

Very coldly, neither Elias the second nor the youngest Leon nor the Rachel twins showed any sign of persuading Jeremy. Rather, it is said that they are slowly reading each other's faces, but it is funnier if they go and get humiliated.

I was so sad that I was going crazy! No matter how hard it is, how can I raise them so that they can't see the wedding?

If you don't go to the wedding, that's all. However, the problem is not whether to go or not. The question is what they think of me!

Perhaps because of the noise in my stomach, I had no appetite. Instead of having dinner, I sat on my feet with a blanket wrapped around my feet, leaning against the window, staring blankly at the sky.

It's been a long time since I've been so excited. Perhaps it was just a feeling, but it looked so much like the night sky when I first came here nine years ago. The countless twinkling stars in the black ink night sky...…. I didn't know then that those countless stars were the amount of tears I would shed here.

Whenever I recalled my childhood, I always passed by the same scenery. A father crazy about gambling and fighting dogs, a luxurious mother busy just turning a blind eye to the dirty reality, and an older brother who was the bud of a desirable troublemaker with no real cognitive ability. I was the garnish daughter of the village's own family, who had only a name left in poverty due to the snowballing fan.

Ironically, it was on my 14th birthday when my parents' wish, which had been trying to marry my only daughter to the richest family, finally came true. At a banquet held at my aunt's house in Wittelsbach, who attended, to be precise, thanks to her mother, who was anxious to get me into the capital's social world.

A man who said I looked so much like his first love.

The man was of my father's age, and had a history of bereavement with his ex-wife, but he was the Marquis de Neuvenstein. Instead of marrying me, he offered to settle all the debts of our family, and the family jumped for joy and agreed immediately.

...Yes, I was sold by my family to a widower who could not forget his first love! "I cry and weave because I don't want to go," he said, "I don't know what I'm supposed to be," and "My parents are the greatest fans."

To make matters worse, the husband had four children with his ex-wife who had passed away. The eldest son Jeremy and the second son Elias, and the youngest fraternal twins Leon and Rachel.

From the first day I entered this house, the hostility and anger in their eyes were difficult to express in words. Jeremy, who treated me openly as if he were looking at me, was at least a nobleman. Elias used to tease me for bullying me under the guise of mischief, and the twins would often use all kinds of tyranny to ask me to bring their real mother. Only God knows how many saris have accumulated in my body over the years I have lived with them.

How could I love the author, who has been sold like a sheep at a slaughterhouse? He's the man of my father's age, and the reason he remarried me was because my face was just like his first love.

Nevertheless, he was kind to me. He was always so kind and thoughtful that he went too far. Even though they were a married couple, they never even touched me. Just because I don't want to. In a way, it was as if he had bought me. I had never received such consideration and respect from my family.

Although I didn't love him, I had a sense of appreciation and respect in his own way. Until he died of pneumonia just two years after our marriage, our relationship was rather friendly and gentle.

When he heard that the marquis was in critical condition, he defeated all his relatives who came and sent out his children, and it was me, the young wife, who received the will and wrote it down. Perhaps it was his last consideration for me. As a young green man, whom no one treats as a real marquis, I have taken steps to make him respected in this marquis even after his death.….

a heavy responsibility on me

I still remember each word clearly. The authority of all households is temporarily entrusted to the Marquis of Shri von Neubanstein, which is said to be valid until the eldest son Jeremy von Neubanstein reaches adulthood and marries. If the Marquis dies before then, the Marquis de Neuvenstein's Marquis will be absorbed into the Imperial family.

It was a natural procedure for marginalized figures to be overturned. The authority of a family owner is a tremendous authority that is different from that of a simple inheritance. Under the Imperial Act, the authority was solely given to the eldest son, or the successor to Daryl's son-in-law, and if the successor was too young, his uncle or centurion would represent the authority until the coming-of-age ceremony was held. And where is Neuvanstein an ordinary aristocrat?

Nevertheless, the marquis' hand-written signature and seal on his will, which states that he will not only move his knights, but also entrust all the powers of office and defense to take a seat in Parliament and speak out.

Everyone complained that he was crazy. I also wondered what had happened to his head before he died.

My husband asked me for my children before he died. It was funny to call me a mother, and even the magnificent marquis, which did not suit me, was left entirely to me. As if he had been waiting for his death, he asked him to protect the Marquis at all costs from those who would devour him. He made me promise.

It was such an excessive belief that it could be called a full use. And I think I kept my promise in return for that belief.

Surrounded by the marginalities who tried to pressure themselves to give up their sovereignty, and by the distinguished nobles who merely cast contemptuous eyes, I would not mention how frightened I, who was just sixteen years old. No one would ever wonder how frightened and sad I was.

Nevertheless, I managed to find a way. One of the ways was to let the unfounded bungalows into the mansion in a situation where they were anxious to remarry me to suit their tastes, such as my family, who rushed to the news that the woman who had been sold became an unprecedented widow.

Nobody knows. The fact that all the people who took turns pretending to be my lover in the first few months were actually mercenaries who signed for a certain amount of pay...…. (Laughsorry.

That's how I've lived my life. I became a venomous madam to catch the discipline of those who secretly despised me, to whom I might have planted a spy, to whom I could not easily trust, and to whom I had ever been sick, to take care of my children, and to show them no mercy.….

She became a terrifying spider widow, a male hunter, and a witch in Neuvanstein Castle, who devours men like toys day after day because she ate her husband at an early age and monopolized a prestigious family.

I've lived such a hard life...… What do I have left now?

Johen, I kept my promise to you. But what's left of me? Where did something go wrong?

Punch!

"Scream!"

I had no choice but to fall straight forward as I walked past the stable in the severe pain of hitting my neck. I felt something warm flowing down my back neck with my hands raised reflexively.

"Elias! Are you out of your mind?"!”

When I barely raised my head, I saw Jeremy running with a white, stiff face, and Elias standing behind me as if frozen. He looked like a five-year-old child who was at a loss for what he had done.

"What are you going to do if you throw a stone there, you idiot?" If you do that, people will die!"

"I didn't expect to be beaten so hard...…. That fool was too slow to get away with it!"

The cries of the two boys went far away. I lost my mind with blood dripping down my neck.

Elias had done countless mischief to me, but he had never been more injured than this time. Fortunately, the bleeding stopped quickly, but there was a scar on my back that would never be erased. From now on, I would never have thought of all the elegant hairstyles in fashion among the noble ladies of the capital.

"Apologize to your mother."

It was fascinating that the DeSean boys, who seemed to have no contact with the word fear, could look like dogs in front of my father's stern face. At the same time, I felt very uncomfortable even though I myself was the subject of apology.

"Elias! Can't you apologize?" And Jeremy, what have you been doing while your brother was doing that?"

"I'm sorry, Father,"

Jeremy was looking down, so I couldn't see his face. It was then that Elias, who had been shaking his shoulders slightly and lowering his head, suddenly stared at me and opened his mouth. I wondered if my body would be split in half by the fiery eyes that were burning.

"She's not my mother!" I can't accept it even if I die! No matter what my father says...….”

Oh my god!

The sharp breaking of the air made me scream and put my hand to my mouth. It seemed to be the same for Elias, who was struck by surprise. He looked up at my father blankly with a wave of eyes for a moment, and seemed not to believe what had just happened. However, the husband's gaze at the second son was as cold as frost.

"Apologize for the nonsense you just said."

Elias, who had blinked a few times, glanced at me again. It was so vivid that I could feel the lightning-like anger in his watery dark green eyes.

Boom!

I couldn't bear to punch myself, and I saw Jeremy, 14, punching the innocent wall. It was the first and last time that he had expressed such intense feelings to me in all the years we lived together.

"It's only been a month since my father died. It's only been a month! But what, sweetheart? Are you out of your mind?"

"You're welcome. I'm doing this because I'm in my right mind!"

"What the hell are you thinking?" What are you thinking about? If you're in your right mind, you can't be eye to eye with such a shallow warm-up?! Do you think I'll let you do that?"

"What will you do if I don't leave you said. If you're worried about your inheritance, don't worry about it! I have no intention of remarrying anyway, and I will give you all the will left by your good father."

"That's not what you're saying! Tell me what the hell you're up to! Don't you care what people are going to say?"

"You want me to tell you?" Me to you guys? Ha, is that even sweet?”

"You..."

"Don't pretend to care now! Do you think I want to stay here and clean up after you? Do you think I want to be a mother who doesn't work? Please leave me alone! After all, I have no obligation to listen to you until you're all grown up and married, so go and wield your favorite sword, go hunting, or swear at me with your brother!"

Jeremy was about to hit me, but he managed to keep his teeth together. The burning dark green eyes seemed to gradually sink, but suddenly froze like green ice.

"...of course it is. I'll do as you say, ma'am."

He turned his back with such a polite tone, and I wondered how hard he closed the door on his way out that the ceiling was cracked. Then I sat down on the floor and began to sob by myself.

He was too young. We were all children who were so confused that we were all confused.

He seems to have fallen asleep leaning against the window. When I opened my eyes, it was already a bluish dawn at the time when I always woke up.

It was snowing outside. I was surprised that my face reflected in the white steamy window looked like the old man's for a moment.

Ha, that's not impossible. Because I always felt like an old man. I'm only 23 years old, but I feel like I've become an old man about sixty. It is said that getting old makes you wise, but I don't know if it's wise, but I just feel old. Anyway, it's snow. Leon and Rachel will like it...… Oh, is that time over?

When the children were young, whenever it snowed like this, the four of them would run out to play in the garden. While the twins made a snowman and Elias threw it all around, Jeremy raced through the snow with the dogs. And I used to watch them play through the window here, in my place.

It's funny, isn't it? It's ridiculous. I've known this for a long time, but I've known from the beginning that my place didn't exist among them, but now I'm upset.

"Madam, are you up?" Can I get you a cup of tea.

"Yes, sir,"...and Gwen, I have a favor to ask of you.”

The wedding ceremony of the century, which had been going up and down in the mouths of people from the Yellow Sea since a few months ago, will kick off in a little while. What a spectacular and dazzling view it is. It would be a different level from my marriage, where I simply signed my wedding vows and signed papers.

I'm sure all the guests won't be able to take their eyes off the bride and groom. To the groom's family. Literally, your eyes will be soaked in luxury...….

The only good thing I know about myself is that I probably know how to accept the fact that it's over when it's over.

Leon and Rachel were so sorry that they lost both their parents at an early age. Elias, who was always mean, but could not hate him. And... you, Jeremy, who always made me nervous.

You'll never know. In the past, when you suffered from a high fever and wandered through life, I stayed by your side countless nights and thought I would be happy to exchange your life with mine. I didn't even know I'd come up with that idea for someone.

What you do in the hope of return leaves nothing but bitterness. So I won't blame you for anything...…. I'm sure you have your own justifiable reason.

It's not that I'm not worried. I wonder if he can do a good job. Will I be able to protect this glorious legacy as my father maintains? For me, who had to step into the adult world too early, only worries and anxiety precedes me.

... but that's none of my business anymore. It's all right. The kids will live on their own. Who raised you?

"Madam?"

By the time I had arranged everything on the table, Gwen the maid, Robert the butler, and Albert the Knightsman, entered side by side. The faithful retainers who have supported this family for generations and the only one I have trusted so far.

"I'm going down to Heidelberg. I'm going to leave without letting anyone know, so please get ready."

"Heidelberg...… I understand. How many days are you going to stay?"

"I won't come back,"”

"...What?"

Marquis Heidelberg's villa is, in a way, the only place that can be entirely owned by me. My husband gave it to me as a wedding present. Although I've only been there once in the early days of my honeymoon.

Anyway, it goes without saying that the eyes of the three men, who finally looked at the table, were as wide as plates. Those were the treasures I had never let go of in the last seven years -- the master key, the box of wills, and the seal of the family head -- that opened all the places of the mansion.

"Madam, what do you mean by that?"

"It would be surprising to hear that your wife is leaving for medical care, but what are you talking about?"

"It's Jeremy's wedding today. A well-known son is getting married, and as a mother, you should give him a wedding present."

"What?"

"I'm sure he's desperate for me to disappear."

When I put my hand on my waist and smiled, the faces of the three people who were trying to dissuade me became stiff as if they had promised at the same time. Haha, that's a shame.

"Relax your expressions. It's true, what do you mean?"

"Madam,"

"I'll take care of you while I'm away."… You know that, right?

"Mrs. Haonah...…!”

"Take care of your new wife when she comes, and don't go against her, for Jeremy is your master from now on." You know, he's got a great temper.”

"No, ma'am, this is ridiculous. How did your wife raise you and your young ladies?"

Robert, the butler, uttered as if he could no longer bear it, and with the mournful cry of his deathbed, I froze for a moment, and then laughed again.

"I'm glad you know that. But don't say that in front of the kids? I'm afraid I'll get a bad impression."

"Madam!"

"Come on, I don't have time for this. All three of you, go down now!"

That's all I can do here. Phew, from now on, I'm going to eat and live on my own. I've never been in a proper relationship because I've been working so hard, but I should start a new relationship one by one for myself from now on. Yeah, it's all right. Everything will be fine.

It was only one of my other illusions that...

God!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  15. Tfortitanium

Tfortitanium New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the spoiler about her ex husband abusing her true ?

16. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is. You can read here in the spoiler thread.

17. poyui

poyui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is back! And shit is already going down.

18. ruruka

ruruka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 - This Ridiculous Restart

“… Ugh!"

I felt like my body was falling off a cliff and opened my eyes. Amidst the blurry sights everywhere, what comes to mind is the sullen laughter of the bandits who wielded their swords at the end.

He shook his head, trying to calm himself. My blurred vision slowly settled down and began to illuminate the surrounding landscape, and finally I knew where I was.

… It was my residence in the marquise. A splendid room once used by the former marquis, who once died, has become mine since I set foot here.

How did I ever come back here? Obviously, I remember being attacked by bandits on the way to Heidelberg. Were you lucky enough to be rescued and brought here? But if my memory is correct, all of the attendants were also dead, so who saved me?

It was then that something strange caught my eye as I was pressing on my temple, captured by a mysterious, semi-dazed sensation. To be precise, the elegant golden vanity table near the window with the dazzling strawberry-colored curtains caught my eye.

How the hell am I here?

If you ask me what's wrong with the dressing table, it shouldn't be a problem at all. The problem is that the dressing table itself is something that cannot exist here. Originally, it was quietly occupying that place as the former Marquis had used it, but about five years ago, Elias was arguing with me and smashing the mirror over what to do with his mother's belongings. black...

No, but how the heck did he get back here? Is it just something similar? But then, who took care of the rosewood dressing table that was brought in instead?

Feeling reluctant and bewildered, I got out of the bed and walked towards the whistling dressing table. Then my face was reflected on the round, smooth surface of the mirror, and I was once again caught up in a mysterious, indescribable sense.

The reflection in the vanity mirror was definitely my own. The bright pink hair that fell down to her waist and the pale green eyes were definitely on my face. By the way…

strange. What has changed?

I raised my hand, semi-involuntarily, and gently stroked my face with my fingers. Obviously something was different from usual, but I felt like I couldn't just pick out what it was. It feels like the entire face line has softened. The cheeks also seem a little chubby. The eyes also seem to have gotten rounder... … .

Overall, the conclusion is that you look strangely younger than usual. What else is this? Have you been through a lot of turmoil and suddenly rejuvenated? Isn't that how it usually fades away?

It was then that the knocking sound rang out.

"lady?"

“Oh, Gwen! come and me....”

Before I could even continue to ask for a look, I was once again amazed and confused. The one who opened the door and walked in quietly was definitely our maid Gwen. That was right...

“Gwen, are you losing weight?”

"Yes?"

Gwen, who looked like he was saying something bizarre, was also very different from usual. Gwen had gained quite a bit of weight because he had recently enjoyed eating sweet food, but he looked a lot younger than he had become thin like before in an instant. Is it really that weird? Have we all been rejuvenated as a group?

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I don't have time anyway, madam."

I blinked my eyes. What seemed more unfamiliar than her rejuvenated appearance was none other than Gwen's attitude. To be precise, the way she looks at me and the way she speaks.

Maid Gwen was one of the few who understood me in this magnificent Neuwanstein mansion, and who knew how hard I had to work for my children.

But why does Gwen suddenly treat me with such a businesslike look and dry voice? Or was it because I left for Heidelberg and left, and I was in deep pain because I was on the verge of dying?

“Gwen, what happened to me… .”

“Two hours until the funeral. You have to prepare quickly.”

… what?

“What… sound? It's an endless, exhausting funeral? Wait, maybe some of the kids aren't at fault? Could it be that?!”

Oh my god, I almost died from meeting a bandit, but did something go wrong with the guys who should have been playing around at the wedding hall? Oh God!

As I shouted at random in the sudden panic that came, Gwen wanted to wince for a moment, then looked at me with the most bizarre, unpredictable eyes. But then he spoke in a softer tone, as if he were mature.

"lady… I understand the shock is great, but you have to accept reality and move on. The Marquis will want that too.”

"What?"

As I was about to ask what the hell was that again, a strange feeling of dread suddenly hit my throat.

Wait, I think I saw this situation somewhere... ? Where did you see it? What is the true nature of this feeling of déjà vu for which there is no way of knowing?

An old dressing table where ghosts have returned to their mourning. The scenery of a room that seems familiar yet strangely unfamiliar. Gwen, who suddenly looks younger than usual, just like myself, who looks strangely younger than usual. And the black clothes that Gwen is wearing...

After a short and long wandering, I finally realized the identity of this supreme ominous feeling of dread, and the next moment I took a deep breath. It was. it has been realized There was no jaw that could not be understood. Now this scenery...

It was very similar to the morning of my husband's funeral seven years ago.

The man who welcomed me, just 14 years old, into the magnificent Marquis of Neuwanstein, my husband, the Marquis Johenus von Neuwanstein. The day his funeral was held was an indifferently sunny day. A clear and sunny autumn day as if the sky doesn't care what happens to humans on earth. I'm probably the only woman who's been to twice the funeral of the same husband.

… God, what the hell is this?

“The Marquis… … .”

“That woman is… .”

“It was only the children that became pitiful. Whoa, those pretty kids....”

“Is that woman the marquis? That little girl?”

“It is clear that the Marquis had lost his mind before he died. How can you make such a nonsensical statement.. .”

“I don’t know, I lured the Marquis to such a degree, but if you come to know it, it may not be an ordinary bet….”

“This is absurd nonsense. It is clear that the Marquis entered senility early.”

“How can I be attracted to a girl like that without being completely possessed? …”

The sound of the mourners who gathered like a black wave whispering was also terribly familiar. The gigantic chapel where the funeral is being held, the crowds in mourning robes, the mourning bells ringing, and above all… … .

“I am proud that the youngest is the eldest son. How can a child not shed a single tear....”

My legal bastards too.

The twins Leon and Rachel, who are only ten years old, are crying like children who have always been honest with their emotions. Thirteen-year-old Elias is trying to stay strong, but he can't control his tears. And… … Jeremy, a 14-year-old boy standing by the coffin silently with an empty face as he remembers.

Hell, I'm sure we'll see the young (?) days of those guys again. The feeling is new again.

… It's going to be a real treat. Why is this strange phenomenon happening? Am I dreaming? Finally, after putting everything down, I decided to quietly live for myself. To have a dream like this, or rather, it's a damn dream if it's a dream. If I were to go back in time, it wouldn't be much worse than that! I went through such hardships and raised all my children, but now that I'm restarting, it's ridiculous!

"ha…"

A sigh of mourning escaped my mouth. It was a small sound that I spit out without my knowledge, but it must have been heard by Count Muller, who was standing behind me, my husband's brother and the children's uncle.

“You look bored.”

“… ”

“But, isn’t it better to endure this much? In the yard where you took the goose that laid the golden eggs.”

A sarcastic sarcasm that seems like an outright insult. There was also a hint of fluttering floating around. Haha, why are you arguing like this?

“Is that all you have to say?”

"what?"

“You seem to have only expressed your feelings when you come to your brother’s funeral, so you can leave. I am too busy to accept your whining.”

Count Muller didn't reply, 'What did you just say' or 'What kind of rude thing to say', but he just stared at me with a blank look, as if he was claiming that he had no words at all.

ok, it's no big deal. At this time, I was just a kid who was terrified and didn't even know what to do. Ignoring the pathetic gaze that showed no sign of detaching from me, I rummaged through my complicated head again.

If I'm really back in the past, this is a really serious problem. Because I have to repeat what I did over the past 7 years. I don't want to repeat that dog and high school student that no one will notice anyway...!

The memorial service ended while I was pondering my thoughts alone. Gradually, the burial ceremony was going to begin. So I waited for a while until the headmaster who was in charge of the funeral mass had finished praying completely, then moved and approached the podium. The eyes of people following my movements could sting, but it was just a dull and numb feeling, as if drunk.

“Lady Neuwanstein?”

“Excuse me, Principal. I sincerely implore everyone gathered here, that I would like to be with my husband for a while before the burial proceeds. You understand, everyone.”

A commotion spread. While the mourners each coughed or frowned, I turned my gaze to the children. To be precise, I saw Jeremy. He still had a blank face, but since I had been tormented by him for nearly ten years, I could clearly see that he was angry with me now. The dark, frozen, dark green eyes are telling it clearly. Who are you, making such a claim? ugh, that naughty bastard. Aim hard, you bastard Shiki. Do I close my eyes?

In the quiet chapel, which had all retreated as per my request, only the faint scent of incense candles lingered. Over the coffin was covered with an insignia depicting the symbol of Neuvanstein - a lion with a sword. I glanced at it for a moment, then quietly knelt next to the coffin.

“It’s been a while, Johen.”

Whispering softly, he stroked the lid of the coffin, and the texture of the rough wood touched his gloved palm vividly. If this is truly a dream, it is too specific.

Originally, at this point in the past, I did not reject the mourners for time, nor did I sit alone like this and talk to the coffin of the dead. The little friction with Count Muller did not happen either. At that time, I was so terrified and confused, I was earnestly praying to myself that the funeral would be over and I could hide from the public eye.

How many tears had to be shed to transform from that young and timid self-writer girl to the bitter and venomous witch of Neuwanstein Castle.

Looking back now, it was a year full of mistakes and accidents. To the extent that I feel proud of myself for overcoming all of them. all of that...

“Would you believe me if I told you I kept my promise? How brilliantly your children you entrusted to me have grown, and... … how cold it was. Can you believe it?”

It is said that the dead do not speak. I wasn't really looking for an answer either. The statues of the Father and the Virgin standing proudly on the left and right of the altar and looking down, seemed as if they were laughing at me.

“Where did something go wrong? Now, I have no intention of resenting you or blaming them. I know how empty it is to say that it was all for you.”

It was my husband who made me make a promise, but it was myself who did whatever it takes to keep that promise.

I just ran like a burning chariot with no time to look back or look around. I was the one who accepted the rumors that people were talking about about me to become an indestructible ice barrier, where misunderstandings and conflicts piled up and piled up. So there was nothing to complain about. just… … .

“But I can't do it twice. Now no more... … I don't want to live like that, watching all kinds of things and hearing all kinds of cursing like that. I am too tired for that.”

I didn't know it would be so painful to not be reciprocated.

What did I expect in return from my children? thanks? respect? … … At least just love?

"I know? I can't do it twice. … We really missed Jeremy's wedding.”

As he bowed his head, the long, pink hair that flowed down was ruffled over the coffin. The feeling of tears running down his cheeks was too vivid for a dream. If I'm really back in the past, isn't it God's will to make a different choice than before? Otherwise, this absurd phenomenon cannot be explained...

I don't know how long it was. I fell on the coffin alone and trembled for a long time, then I finally got up slowly.

Goodbye now, Johen. May this be our last farewell...

“... !”

The moment I turned around while squirming, I was faced with a person I had never expected at all, so I almost screamed with my voice. As if drunk, the dull blood circulated rapidly, and my heart began to flutter like a rabbit in front of a beast.

There are no real ghosts. Since when did that guy come in here?

The boy standing about six feet away from me was none other than Jeremy. It wasn't the 21-year-old strong young man I was used to, but Jeremy, who was still standing at the boundary between a boy and a young man. As the boy in front of him and the young man in his memory overlapped each other, a strange feeling that could not be expressed rose.

“Jeremy? Why did you come in?”

He hurriedly wiped away the tears with the back of his hand and asked in a dry voice, but Jeremy did not respond. A confused light seemed to pass through the dark green eyes that silently scanned my wet face. I was amazed to see it. What's so surprising, you bastard? So you thought I was dancing on your father's coffin?

“ … I'll just have to go out.”

As I was about to move, swallowing a bitter laugh, as suddenly as Jeremy appeared, he grabbed my wrist and grabbed my wrist. I couldn't help but shudder at this unexpected act.

“Jeremy?”

There was silence for a moment. Jeremy just stared straight into my face without saying anything for a long time, and instead of urging me to say why, he just looked at his face again and again. I couldn't believe it again. The fact that this boy, about an inch taller than me, still fluffy on his face, will soon grow tall enough to have to tilt his head and look up.

When I saw you, who had just debuted in the social world, and the young ladies who had their cheeks blushed and fluttered with excitement as the lion of Neuwanstein and the sword of the Crown Prince, I didn’t always express it, but I was full of pride… … .

"you… ”

He finally opened his mouth, but for some reason, he was holding his breath. Why, what else? What else are you going to say to scratch my insides? Hana Jeremy, instead of continuing what he was about to say, did something I never expected. It's the act of handkerchief pulled out of the pocket of my coat and suddenly held out to me. It was then that I literally spit into my face, bunny eyes, and finally spit it out.

“The makeup is smeared.”

… Thank you so much. Thanks to you, I was spared the embarrassment. Hahaha. Anyway, this sassy yellow guy.

The three most important things that fell into my hands after my husband was buried. One was the master key to open all the warehouses and doors of the marquis, one was the box that kept the will, and the last one was the seal engraved with the family crest.

In the past, who took over them, I was literally so busy at this point that I couldn’t even sleep, because I had to do everything my husband had done by myself.

As well as the problems related to the marquis' home, how to understand and process various reports and petitions from the marquis' estates and guilds, gold mines, how to calculate revenue and profit, how to organize and manage the budget to be paid to the imperial family, how to manage the books, Salary, punishment and reward related issues and so on. In order to learn and process all of them in a short time, it was not enough to split the time to eat and sleep.

If it hadn't been for the sincere help of the housekeeper and butler, who had been managing the house since before I married my husband, I would have probably died of overwork.

Of course, that's all a matter of the past, and I'm now at a point where I can immediately notice what's wrong and what's missing just by looking through the ledger with tiny bits of tiny letters in my hand. He was able to go through countless paper documents and stamp them one by one while drinking tea.

As Count Müller sarcastic, the Marquis Neuwanstein was the goose that laid the golden eggs. Aside from the long-standing reputation of protecting the imperial family from the beginning of the country, the merchant guilds and gold mines owned by the marquis had astronomical income. In a nutshell, the imperial family is the one who rules the empire, but will it even come up with a breathtaking joke that it is Neuvanstein who paints the imperial family with gilding? Even the uniforms and armaments of the knights belonging to the marquis boasted the splendor and robustness comparable to that of the Imperial Guard.

However, the most precious legacy that Marquis Johenus von Neuwanstein left during his lifetime was not such material things.

After losing both parents at a young age, the four children of the marquise, who were left behind with a stepmother who was like a sister, were the owners of remarkably good looks, as people said. Occasionally, when we attended an official event together, everyone, regardless of gender, couldn't take their eyes off us.

Except for Elias, who was the only one of the siblings to inherit red hair from his biological mother, all boasted the family's characteristic gorgeous blonde hair and dark green eyes like flaming velvet stones, and they grew up very quickly compared to other children in the family.

Jeremy, in particular, has always been the biggest of his peers. They grew so terrifyingly like weeds, I even thought that if I were a man, I would have felt quite embarrassed.

Of course, it wasn't just the looks. Jeremy, who was ordained a knight at the age of fifteen and succeeded and was eventually nicknamed the Crown Prince's sword, Elias, who faithfully followed his brother's procedures, and Rachel, who showed excellent knowledge in fashion and art from a young age. Even the young talented Leon, who remembered all the contents of the silver book... … . At this point, I even think that God is unfair.

But! There is a saying that God does not give everything. I don't know who came up with this, but I can't help but admire his deep insight. As for my feelings that have been tormented by these guys for nearly 10 years, the most distinct characteristic of the blood flowing in Neuvanstein is neither a beautiful appearance nor a flamboyant talent, but a hot, hot-tempered hair!

The twins Leon and Rachel were innately uncompromising and very honest with their emotions, but in situations they didn't like, they had to turn it over and get rid of all evil to get their heart out. It got worse after my husband died. Raw meat was not something that veteran nannies or tutors could easily afford.

… Well, those two are young, so it is possible. How about Elias who unconditionally raises his fists and looks at whoever his opponent is if it bothers me? My hands are not enough to count the number of times I've lost my head in the past 7 years because of an accident my bastard hit!

Did I mention that there is a flying one above a running one? If I had to pick the best of siblings who are literally the same as cubs, it would be Jeremy. Jeremy didn't seem like it, but he had the most urgent temper out of the four. Instead of untying the saddle knot by hand, I was told that it was cut off with a knife. He's a guy who doesn't listen even with his ears, even if he nags countless times to be calm.

If Elias is a foal who can't control his blood and runs wild, Jeremy can be said to be a beast that is determined and devours the vital points.

… Ha, I must have hated him so much because I had to wait seven years for this quick-tempered guy to inherit the title.

But it wasn't necessarily my fault. Cancer, not like that. Heinrich, the beautiful Princess Heinrich, who is said to have caused countless spirits to suffer from a love fever, who was betrothed to the beautiful Princess Heinrich, who was inferior in all respects to her family and reputation, was the subject of her engagement at the age of seventeen. It was the engagement I made... … !

Anyway, it's not like I've lost my temper since I've been roasting and roasting for nearly ten years with such filthy lion cubs. Hehe, thanks to that, I now have the confidence to not be impressed at all in front of any situation or person.

A total of eight people gathered in a large, colorful parlor in the sun. Except for me, there are seven in total.

Count Müller and his wife, Marquis Friedrich, Count Pensler and his wife, and finally Sir Valentino and Countess Sebastien. Except for Countess Muller and Countess Pensler, they are all brothers of the deceased husband. Countess Sebastien, the youngest of the siblings, was seven years older than me.

Yes. All of those who almost represent the collateral are gathered here today at this point in time to oppress me! As I remember it.

It is a landscape of wild beasts leisurely eating their mouths while surrounded by frightened rabbits. A few growlings and sneaky fangs are enough for the predators, and the self-confidence of the predators seems to be very laid back.

Count Muller was the first to speak as the eldest. Count Noonggureong opened his mouth with a muffled tone as if he had forgotten the trivial frictions at the funeral.

“It reminds me of my childhood when everyone is sitting here after a long time. My brother cherished the mansion we all grew up in during our lifetimes.”

“Haha, my brother and eldest brother always used to stir the whole house and fight.”

"It did. Each time you ran to your father and told him, Otto.”

“Actually, I’m just saying this now, but my brothers and sisters didn’t have any other animals as my mother said. Oh shit... … .”

“Are you here to tell me your memories, everyone? As you know, I am very busy.”

When I intervened in a rude tone, all the people who were looking at me with nostalgic faces quickly hardened their faces and looked at me all at once. It is a landscape where the wild beasts, who were quietly pompous, are in love with each other and dazzle their eyes. In the past, it would have felt quite intimidating, but now I am not very impressed. If you fight for many years with ferocious lion cubs, you are bound to become the owner of this dry emotion. big black.

After a suffocating silence passed, Count Muller, who seemed to be meticulously searching for my indifferent face, had changed his plan to start with the suppression of the steamboat.

“Lady Neuwanstein. I will tell you frankly and frankly that we are here in one place. To add in advance, it's absolutely not that we don't trust your wife, so please don't misunderstand it. Rather, I'm just worried."

“Are you worried?”

“It’s natural to worry, isn’t it? As your wife knows, the Neuwanstein family is not of great aristocratic lineage, one of the most prestigious in the Empire. Whether we trust her or not, she is still grievously young, and so are the children.”

It was a very friendly tone. A tone that sounds like you are genuinely sorry, even at a glance. So I opened my mouth slightly softly and lowered my eyes. It was as if he was genuinely impressed.

“It’s not that I can’t guess what you’re worried about.”

“Of course it is. All of us here are concerned that our young wife might be lured by a worn-out, sly rogue, and unintentionally blemish the proud Neuvanstein's name... Excuse me, madam, have you ever been to a social gathering?”

“… Maybe three or four times.”

“The things that are scarier than the ladies of the society who say they are more frightening than vipers are the men who call them their husbands. Little ones like us... … They will never see a young woman like a wife sit in the legislature and sit in the legislature, even if she has followed her husband. Rather, a young 14-year-old boy would be a thousand times better for them.”

That was correct. Isn't that something I've already experienced?

The nobility council is held once a month, unless there is a war or a major disaster in the imperial family. This parliament, which is composed of the heads of prominent families and prominent cardinals, one of the nobles of the imperial family, has a great influence on determining the affairs of the empire, centering on the younger brother of the current empress, the Duke of Nuremberg. Even if it was the emperor or the pope, it was difficult to ignore the opinion of the parliament. Would they just let a young widow like me take her seat at such a great gathering?

They didn't throw me out right away. Armed with unparalleled manners and unparalleled elegance, I was greeted with a smile and smile, but it was none other than a hearing that came upon me. Hearings to determine whether or not the wills left by her dead husband were falsified.

If His Majesty the Emperor did not support me at the hearing, His Majesty the Emperor and even the Duke of Nuremberg personally came forward and mentioned the weight of the handwritten signature left by the Marquis, and the meaning of the 'maintenance of the former state of the state' is fading in recent aristocratic society. Had it not been for a sharp reminder of the ordinance, I would probably have been disenfranchised in some way by collaterals like the lurking viper at that time.

I have no way of knowing what the Emperor and the Duke of Nuremberg were thinking at that time to sided with me by passing the hearing. The two men left me alone even when I, who was determined to become toxic with that incident as a starting point, shook off all kinds of notoriety and shaken up the aristocratic society.

In any case, if Count Muller had been trying to advise me at this moment out of sheer concern, I would have pretended to be willing.

They would rather kill me and get rid of me. But for their benefit, I had to stay alive. They had to live and move according to their will. If I die, everything about the Marquis will be absorbed by the Imperial Family. Even for their own good, they had to protect me. How ironic is this reality?

What they want the most is to give the eldest son the right to residency and then take on the role of a quiet supporter, just like any other young widow. If we pack it sensibly, it sounds like it. Or they remarry with someone they can sleep with.

It was not uncommon for a young householder who lost his father at an early age to be quickly turned into a puppet by his relatives. It wasn't just a matter of age, it was a matter of experience and connections. No matter how superior their status and lineage over their age, they cannot underestimate the age they have accumulated over the years they have lived in the past and their ability to hold and shake people. In particular, if the mother is a young stepmother like me, not a lady who is old enough and has a lot of social ties, it can be the worst situation.

Jochen must have expected it and left such a will... It's also what made me promise.

What on earth did he believe in and entrust all of that to me? Most people in my situation would prefer to live a comfortable social life with their legacy rather than endure all the hardships.

After all, it wasn't his children, and it wasn't even a marriage made of love, so what kind of fool dares to twist his arm and walk down a thorny path? No one will notice and all that's left is a fatal stigma as a woman?

… That fool was me. Damn it, now that I look back, I wasn't really that stupid.

“I can only thank you for your warm concern, Count Muller. But I cannot violate the maintenance of my ex-husband.”

"I know. That's why I'm begging you to let us help her."

When he smiled slightly and spoke softly, the momentum that came rushing in as if he was waiting is like a hunter attacking an animal with a bait. I'm really

“How are you going to help me?”

“My wife, as she has done so far, only needs to focus on her family. All complex matters concerning Parliament or the Marquis will be shared and dealt with for the time being. The same goes for children's education. Once again, none of us are willing to tamper with her due authority. I just want to help my brother who has passed away.”

At this place in the past, I reluctantly refused to convince them even though I was trembling inside. It looked like a terrified cat with its tail bulging and claws raised, literally purring them away. I think it was very courageous, the young me of the past.

At that time, I still did not know how to pierce the insides of others and use them appropriately for my own convenience. I just recklessly pushed away. I was desperate to get poisoned somehow.

Sometimes it was so difficult that I cried secretly at night when no one was watching, but because of the past me who bumped, rolled, and kicked like that, I am where I am today.

And now I don't want to live like before again. I will have to decide how I will live my life from now on, but what is certain is that I want to give up on the same high school students I used to be. I didn't want to hear any more criticism and resentment at the end. especially from children.

“Well, I guess I'll have to give it some thought. With my husband recently buried in the ground, it is difficult to decide on these issues all at once. Do you understand?”

The atmosphere, which had been heightened by my gentle spit, subsided in an instant. It's hard to push further here, but we've given room anyway, so you'll believe we've almost succeeded. Look at the fervent eyes of Count Muller, now flashing at me. ttts.

“Of course, I understand. However, as the situation is the situation, I hope that you will make a decision as soon as possible... .”

“Hey, can I ask you something else then?”

It was none other than the Countess Lucrezia von Sebastien who intervened with a sweet and charming voice. A beautiful woman with dark blonde hair with elegantly raised hair and turquoise eyes like a lake. A woman who is the children's aunt who has been begging me over and over again in the past to let me see the children even once.

“What?”

“As your wife knows, I’ve seen my nieces and nephews since they were little, so they’re pretty close. So, if I stay here for a while and spend time with the children, I think the children will quickly settle down and my wife will feel more comfortable. How about this?"

Why did I in the past unconditionally reject my children's relatives? Even so, the greedy uncles, why did they block the children from meeting even their beautiful and affectionate aunts?

It was probably because of what her husband said. The words I muttered bitterly, saying that none of my younger brothers could believe it. They said that they were all hyenas with different exteriors and interiors. Said to be scavengers pretending to be lions. And, perhaps, a little bit, he had his own senses mixed in.

But in the end, it was me who caused everyone to resent.

Before I returned to this past, 21-year-old Jeremy, who was about to get married, resented me. He resented me and shamed me to the point that he refused to attend his own wedding through his fiancee. That was me in his, and everyone else's eyes. Iron-blooded widow. The witch of Neuvanstein Castle. Let them do what they want. Let's leave it to their plans.

“I would be grateful if you were so considerate of me, but if your husband doesn’t like it… ”

“Oh, it’s okay, I already told him.”

With Lucrezia smiling brightly and rejoicing, in an atmosphere that started to warm up at once, this time, Sir Valentino came out with a force that seemed to insist that he could not lose.

“Then, Madam, I would like to help, even a little.”

“What?”

“I have a little more free time these days. As the situation is, I want to help my nephews improve their swordsmanship skills as well as see them often... .”

“Jeremy already has a swordsmanship teacher who has been with him since he was eight.”

“I know that. But isn't Elias also at the age to train in full swing?"

What's your plan? If it were not for the Medal of being from Neuvanstein, even a bastard knight, Sir Valentino, a playboy whose real job is alcoholism and gambling, who would not have been ordained a knight, is trying to stay close to his nephews. You'll find out when you see what. I pretended to hesitate for a moment, then nodded and smiled innocently.

“It doesn't seem like an easy opportunity. Then please take care of me for a while.”

In a way, it was a kind of test that mixed ugliness and indifference. While I was preparing to step off the stage and turn my back, in the corner of my heart I was hoping that my past choices were right.

In the past, at this point in time, it was common to have a daily routine, sleep for a while at dawn, and look through complicated documents and books as soon as you wake up again.

It was a time when my eyes were open or closed, and the nerves in my body became so sensitive that I was startled by even the slightest sound. At that time, when the workers and knights gave too much meaning to each and every look they looked at me, the day I first attended the nobility council, as soon as I got home, I collapsed and slept as if dead all day.

Then, as soon as I opened my eyes, as if I had been possessed by something since dawn, I packed up the things I brought with me when I first set foot in this mansion and went outside.

What drove me so crazy, I.

It was none other than Leon and Rachel, twins standing on the balcony, rubbing their sleepy eyes, staring at me, who caught my footsteps as I ran out, half insane to leave this place forever.

“Fake mom, where are you going again…? I'm busy every day. Buy candy when you come.”

Little brothers and sisters waving their small, fern-like hands side by side with their large, awake, green eyes blinking.

It was then that I came to my senses. It was only then that I noticed the appearance of the knights who were obsessed with watching without even thinking to stop my sudden and crazy behavior.

So I turned back, and as soon as I returned to the mansion, I summoned all the employees and fired about half of them on the spot. No one dared to stop me.

But now that I have time to take a walk in the back yard, where the dawn slowly rises, I have to put off changing the workers for a while. Because it is my urgent priority to decide my future path.

I couldn't say that the current situation was the worst for me. I don't know if I'm really going back to the past, or if what I've been doing so far has been a vivid, predictive dream, but anyway, I can prepare for the big and small events that will happen in the future to some extent. Like that damn hearing, or the hearing...

Even if it wasn't for the hearing, my reputation in the social world in the past was really bad, and it was at a level of atrocity. I wonder if Jeremy would have prevented me from attending my wedding.

… Hehe, it was embarrassing, but it wasn't that I didn't understand it. It's good that I didn't care what other people were saying about me, but I think that was a bit excessive. I didn't even think about explaining the big or small misunderstandings, I just hugged and moaned by myself.

I was hated by everyone, but the situation was different for children. People wanted to hang out with the children, but I rejected them, and I did not try to explain or resolve any misunderstandings they had heard or come about me. In the end, as they hoped, I became an outsider who could not fit anywhere, a public enemy.

Looking back now, there were still a few who were favorable to me to some extent. Compared to a newbie like me, they had a lot more age and experience. It was myself who covered my ears and closed my eyes to the advice and help they offered. A young chigi who isolated himself like that, saying that there was no need for advice from other people who didn't know anything about sitting comfortably, saying that I could do it well on my own.

If it were not for the dignity of the Neuvanstein family, I would have been buried in the aristocratic society itself because I could not be thrown out of the social circle earlier. To be precise, if it weren't for the existence of the young Neuvansteins under my parental authority.

That's pretty damn ridiculous. It was the children who made me transform into the witch of Neuvanstein Castle, and it was also the children who kept me from falling to the floor.

No matter how other people view me, I thought that children would one day recognize my sincerity... It was all just my imagination. If it wasn't for my misunderstanding, the damn wedding wouldn't have happened.

Ha, maybe it would be better to leave like this. In the past, I couldn't finish it until the children threw me away. Now that I have unexpectedly traveled back in time, it might be better for me and for everyone to get rid of everything early and step back.

As I was walking around contemplating various thoughts, I came to the center of the sponsorship. In the middle of the backyard, where mist flowers, rape flowers, tulips and roses were in harmony, there was a small fortress built with soil. It must have been made by twins.

There was a time when the twins and the twins built a castle with snow rather than clay. While I was building the walls and pillars, Rachel folded the confetti to make flags. Leon tried to create figures of people and animals by shaving his eyes into small pieces. The atmosphere was pretty good until Elias, who came out of nowhere, threw his tightly packed eyes into the castle.

However, as soon as the hard-built castle collapsed, Rachel started crying and screaming and making a fuss, and she started arguing with me. At the end, somehow, we were all throwing snowballs at each other.

I sat down with the shawl over my shoulders on the floor, gripped by the creeping memories of the past. Then he grabbed a handful of soft soil with his bare hands and placed it on the unfinished tower of the citadel. After stacking it up like that a few times, other parts stood out. As I was working on the unevenly carved roofs and fences, even the image of a soldier standing on a sentinel, the bluish dawn faded away and all directions were lit up brightly.

I don't know how long I've been After morning training, it took me a while to realize that the knights passing by stopped and stared blankly at what I was doing. Neither the waitresses, who had been diligently carrying out ingredients from the early hours, nor the butlers who came out to find me did not dry me, but stopped on the spot and did not intend to turn their dazed gazes. It was an unexpected person who finally stopped me, who was addicted to playing with dirt like a child.

“Are you a kid?”

… Who is the protagonist of this cheeky voice? Aren't you the second son of our gang?

I jumped up. There, I hurriedly turned around, there was, of course, Elias, who was standing and staring at me with that stern expression on his face. Not the 20-year-old horned pony I remember, but 13-year-old boy Elias.

The roar and roar of a red lion cub that was both very familiar and unfamiliar at the same time echoed faintly at the silent patronage.

“It was made by my younger brothers, so why are you doing your own thing?”

That's just what it sounds like. In any case, a guy like you really doesn't change, it doesn't change. I swallowed a bitter smile and wiped my dusty hands. Then he smiled bitterly as to what's the big deal.

“Hello, good morning to you too.”

In response to a response that was not quite like me, Elias wanted to wince for a moment, then looked closely at my face with a search-like look.that's what they do -

"Who's playing with this?!"

It was like coming closer and kicking the dirt castle with your feet.

clattering!

Ah, what was it that I was so engrossed in doing that it would collapse in vain? After all, it's like this sassy yellow bastard. You bastard, you and your older brother are the ones who are going to be knights of fame, so what do you do with their temperament?

In the past, I would have been arguing about what this was, but now I am in a situation where I cannot be seriously angry with a thirteen-year-old boy. Cancer, isn't my mind a 23-year-old adult who has gone through all the antenatal care?

So he was only showing an awkward smile, but this guy was waving his eyes with the momentum to bite him if he didn't feel relieved.

“Wow, my father left such a will to tell you to do such a useless thing?!”

That's an extremely rude and disrespectful remark. Let's just say that this guy is originally like that. But why do you stumble like that when you're angry? As if...

“I’m sorry.”

"What?"

“I’m sorry.”

Quietly, he took out a handkerchief and pressed the corners of his eyes. It was just an act to steal sweat, but in the eyes of this reckless boy, it seemed quite misleading.

“What, what? Why are you all of a sudden making a fuss?!”

I must have misunderstood that I was crying. As I watched the man roll his eyes from side to side with his face dyed bare, all of a sudden, a playful sense of humor was activated. Come to think of it, this guy was surprisingly weak against tears, indeed. In any case, even after harassing him the whole time, his appearance of embarrassment has not changed.

“My, what am I crying about?! Do not cry!"

“I’m sorry, I just…”

As she shrugged her shoulders while taking a picture of her eyes with a handkerchief, Elias's face changed to look like a volcano on the verge of eruption. Haha, it's a fresh look that I haven't seen in a long time.

“Don’t cry, you idiot! The muddy lumps that these little bastards are playing with are squeezing and making a fuss....”

“Elias!”

That wasn't my voice, of course. First of all, isn't my voice far from that of a boy who is in the midst of a transformation?

It was none other than Jeremy, who appeared out of nowhere and interrupted because someone was not his brother. It must have been that he had been training with other knights from the early hours of the day, and he could clearly see the sweat dripping down his temples and nape of his neck, glistening in the morning sun.

“What else did you do?”

“I, I didn’t do anything! He's suddenly squeezing on his own!"

If there was only one opponent in the world that the reckless Elias could fold and bend, it would be Jeremy, a reckless older brother who was no less than his younger brother, or perhaps even worse. The eldest son with a filthy temper is the one who becomes docile even for a brief moment, even for twins, who can't go anywhere with their viciousness and deafness.

“Then what did I see over there, was it a dream I had not awake to?”

"He's been messing around with Leon and Rachel! What are you...”

“Are you a kid?"

“Why did you suddenly only talk to me… !”

Whatever the backstory Elias was trying to say out of anger, it was drowned out by the ferocity of Jeremy's ferocious figure, standing with a dazed expression on his face and placing his wooden sword on his shoulder. ok.

“… I'm damn hungry."

Elias, who was moving with the momentum to sprint inward with a really awkward laugh, stopped and looked at me for some reason. Why the hell do you want to go there? When we looked at each other, he mumbled an incomprehensible sound in his mouth, and finally he stumbled away. A moment when I was curiously watching the back side, which was really bland.

"you."

Oh, I'm sorry. I almost forgot your existence.

"yes? Why?"

“… .”

Sharp dark green eyes under golden hair, shining like the pouring morning sun, stared intently into my face. I was so nervous that he called me and just stared at me without saying a word, but I decided to just stare at him silently.

Was it because of the damn wedding that happened just before we went back here? It felt strangely awkward to deal with this guy who still looked like a boy. No, I have to say it's annoying. For some reason, he avoided his gaze from my side first.

Just as the silence between us continued and I finally felt like I couldn't stand it any longer, Jeremy finally spoke in a tone that was seldom suited to it.

“What are you thinking?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, my aunt.”

… What kind of new way of arguing is this? They said that their aunt wanted to be here, so I said yes, so why are you suddenly arguing and arguing? You can't do it, you bastard. Hey, this little bastard's Shiki, otherwise you would have resented me for that later!

“It’s your aunt. The twins seem to get along very well too, but you said that you wanted to stay here with you for a while.”

“… .”

Jeremy then narrowed his eyes for a while longer and just stared intently at me. And suddenly I felt an outrageous feeling of exhaustion. In any case, no matter what I do, they can't eat me. I knew it from the beginning, but... … .

“Madam, madam? Oh my, Jeremy.”

It was then that Lucrezia, who seemed to have come looking for me, approached us with a wide smile. Her wavy golden hair, as she kissed her nephew's cheek straight away, matched the color perfectly with the boy's tousled hair. To the extent that it feels more appropriate for her to take on the role of a mother rather than me.

“Did you train early? Because my older brother is exactly the same as when he was young. You must be hungry, so let's go eat breakfast."

Jeremy, who graciously accepted my aunt's innocent greeting, glanced at me one last time and took the lead. Left behind like that, Lucrezia, who was smiling brightly, grabbed my hand.

“Doesn’t your wife eat?”

“No, I… .”

As for me, after my husband died, I usually ate separately at my place. As soon as I sat down at the table with my children, war was bound to break out.

Imagine having a meal surrounded by twins who never stop complaining about side dishes that they don't like to eat or that they smell weird and are surrounded by brothers who can't eat me in the same way as before. It is impossible to tell if food is going through the nose or the mouth.

… ugh, it's my seller. After all, would it be better to give up everything and start planning my own way of living comfortably?

“I have something to tell you. It’s a problem with kids.”

“Are you a tutor?”

Atelier far away from the dining room in the annex where children eat. I put down my teacup and opened my eyes wide in the seemingly plausible scenery of two women having breakfast intimately. Speaking of Lucrezia, he was smiling as if he had expected such a reaction.

"Yeah. Twins.”

“Twins have had teachers for each subject from the beginning ...”

“I know that. What I'm talking about is the Debut Tangte special training teacher. Especially Rachel, who is already ten years old.”

ah, was that what you were talking about?

Special training teachers for young girls to prepare for their debut in the social world usually started when they were 12 years old. There are cases earlier than that, but in the past, I also invited a special training teacher after Rachel passed her 12th birthday. Now Rachel is still ten years old, too early.

“I think it's still a bit early. usually… .”

“Normal young children start around the age of thirteen. But as an aunt of the children, I must have been a little worried.... It's nice that twins are good friends, but I'm worried that it will be difficult to correct the longer the period of letting the two of them do their own thing. As an aunt, Rachel is just lovely to me, but to other people, I don't see her that much."

Lucrezia, who continued to speak softly, blinked wide of her eyes as if she didn't know him well.

I have nothing to say. Perhaps it was clear from her eyes that her name was an aunt. The fact that once the twins start playing chess, they will be able to break even the sturdy Wittenberg Palace...

To be honest, it was Rachel who took the lead among the twins. Speaking of Leon, it was more of a problem by imitating what my twin sister did rather than taking the lead. Fortunately, Leon stopped playing poker as a child after reaching a certain age, but Rachel didn't make any progress until her socialite debut. If the country hadn't had a public enemy, Rachel would have been pretty branded as a hater in the social world.

Hehe, yes, I took on the role of a villain by burning myself for the sake of my daughter...! Let's just say so!

“It makes a lot of sense. Do you have anyone to recommend?”

“Yes, there is a famous person in this field called Madame Loisel. Fortunately, he's a friend of mine, so he'll probably be happy to respond."

As I looked at Lucrezia, who seemed to have waited for me, I fell into trouble for a moment. Rachel's special training teacher whom I had invited in the past was the Countess of Bavaria, whom her husband had been best friends with during his lifetime. I remember he was a pretty gentle and gentle person.

But speaking of Madame Loisel, I've heard her name, but I don't know what kind of personality she is. Can I just leave it to you?

… Well, as famous as it is, it will be worth it. There is some truth to what Lucrezia said. Anyway, I might be completely out of business sooner or later, but what could be so bad about hiring a teacher early? At worst, what could be worse if she broke up with Lucrezia and separated the children and me?

I consented, possessed by such an indifferent and cold feeling, and from the very next day, Madame Loisel came to visit the Marquis on a regular basis.

It is a time of Suma, when the huge Neuwanstein Castle is engulfed in quiet darkness. It is also perfectly familiar to children to be awake at this time when they are sleeping for a long time. If there is a difference from the past, it is not that he is not rubbing his lowered eyelids like crazy and looking at even one more person, but that he has finished working on the paperwork and is grabbing his thoughtful head and beating him in vain.

“Hey, madam…?”

The butler, Robert, who had been quietly assisting me while I was swiftly processing the two-day worth of reports, opened his mouth carefully. I sat back with one hand on my chin and stared into the air.

"what's the matter?"

“… no. How about taking a break?”

“Go and rest. I have a lot to think about.”

I could clearly see the butler holding the candlestick hesitating at the door. Why are you doing that? Have you ever wondered if I'm getting it right because I'm working so fast?

I turned my head slightly and opened my eyes wide towards Robert. The butler, who was loyal to my puzzled eyes, wanted to falter for a moment, and then, as if he had made up his mind, he looked up with wretched eyes and spit out a sound he could not have imagined at all.

“Madame, this is an insulting statement… Are you okay?”

“Well, what could not be okay? what's the matter?"

“… no. Then get some rest.”

He was a butler who left the rest of the puzzle with a really bland thing. I tilted my head a little, and then went out to the study room to get some wind.

The mansion at night was as quiet as literally a mouse dead. In the past, I would wander around this gigantic place nightly and count the vacant rooms. A majestic fortress that no one seems to know if a murder happens somewhere in the countless rooms upstairs during a banquet on the first floor. Of course, it was virtually impossible for that to happen. It seems that not a single ant cub passes by, but under the water, the knights of the family take turns patrolling day and night.

It is probably the knights who have come face-to-face with me most often in the house over the past few years, not even their children or servants.

Apart from status and social position, if there is a decisive difference between the users and knights from the standpoint of Gaju, it is probably the difference in utility. Hiring a large number of loyal users is difficult, but it is even more difficult to have loyal knights.

Knights who swore allegiance to the lion who bit the sword and wore golden epaulets. Whoever the head of state was, they were still Neuwanstein's claws. … Even if their loyalty was directed toward children other than me, their value could never be counted in money.

“… Aaaaaah!”

As soon as I came out of the front yard past the knights who seemed silent, what greeted me was none other than cold water baptism.

Starting from the top of the head, in an instant, the whole body became stiff and frozen. Alas, dead husband, O God! It's been a long time since I've felt this way?! I lifted my head and looked up, and, as it must have been, there was a bucket hanging over the long balcony railing and the twins' golden seals waving faintly behind them. I was shocked to see it that way. Yes, yes, you guys have been quiet for a few days!

“What, what?!”

"lady?!"

“Madam, are you okay?”

My screams made the whole place noisy. Hi, what kind of mess is this in the middle of the night because of the mean little kids. I roughly raised my hand towards the protruding knights and ran into the road. No, I was going.

"what's the matter?"

“Ah, Master… !”

What the hell did you do without sleeping until this hour? Jeremy, still in casual clothes, came into my sight, wet to the bone and trembling. I was very reluctant to deal with the guy who was making a face that said I was embarrassed or shocked, so I rushed past him, but wondering what he was thinking, he grabbed my arm and made me stand up.

“Are you twins again?”

Then I wanted to say, "Who else is there besides your younger brothers?" But the words that came out of my teeth, which crashed into each other, were a completely different sound.

“I, I die… !"

It was a very pathetic sound, even to my ears. Mama is dying, you bastard!

Jeremy had a look that could not contain his absurdity, but he didn't say anything more and walked with his arm around my shoulder. It was possible because he was already much bigger than me.

“Gwen!”

Gwen rushed out at Jeremy's shout and, horrified by my drowning mouse-like tail, hurriedly lit the house on fire and served hot tea. Even after changing clothes, it was still cold, so I had to curl up in front of the stove, wrapped in a blanket, and sip hot tea. No, but... … .

“Are you okay?”

… Why the hell is this guy not going?

“Sa, I think I will live, but I do.”

My teeth keep hitting and it's hard to speak, I'm going to die. What the hell is this in the middle of the night! It was my negligence that I did not expect that the goblin twins had not slept until this hour and were aiming for me. I'm sorry, I'll never ignore you guys again... … !

I glanced sideways, swallowing tears of sorrow, and there was the most serious face of a boy sitting down on one knee and staring intently at me. Perhaps because of the fire, the dark green eyes looked as bright green as mine.

“From now on, don’t do that. You keep going through it, so you keep doing it.”

Well, no matter how I deal with it, your brothers will be like that until the very end. just like you … … I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, so I just curled up in the blanket without saying a word.

Jeremy then sat by my side for a while longer, staring at me, and then went away. It was the moment when I finally got up, scrambled to the bed, and collapsed.

"lady?"

“Ah, thank you Gwen. Even if you stop and go to sleep... … .”

“Hey, ma’am."

"Yes?"

When I turned my head, buried in the soft goose-hair pillow, slightly to the side, I saw Gwen standing by the door with a momentum that somehow felt very similar to Robert. what?

"what's the matter?"

"that is… … Are you okay?”

“What do you mean?”

“… no. Have a good night's sleep.”

Gwen, who politely greeted me, went out, and I was left alone in the warm room revolving around me, staring at the door blankly for a moment.

strange. Everyone is kind of weird. Why do you take turns asking all those stupid questions? Whether I'm okay or not, there shouldn't be any problem at this point, right?

“Ech-!”

Damn it, it looks like you caught a cold after all. It was a clear symptom of a cold that, no matter how thickly he wore it, he had a chill. Gwen puts his hands on my forehead and the nape of my neck, sticks out his tongue and insists I need to call the doctor.

“It’s the perfect cold symptom. You need to eat well and rest well for a few days.”

Just as the attending physician judged in a strangely eloquent tone, I literally had to be tied up in bed for several days. While I was lying in bed, Lucrezia came several times to pray for me and went away. Lord Valentino came and went. I don't know who came and went.

At first, I thought it was just a cough and chills, but then the fever came to a boil. The line between dream and reality became blurry the whole time I slept with excitement. If I die after getting sick like this, will I wake up from the past, or will I return to the future I know... … .

“Fake mother, are you fooling around again?”

… Who was this vague voice? Where have you heard it a lot? Oh yes, it's our little Leon. Boy, who am I supposed to be lying like this for? No, but rather, why is he here?

“… Whoa, Gwen!”

"lady? Egumonina, Master, you must not be here.”

"Why? I'm not going to do anything....”

“If it moves, it will be a big deal. Come quickly.”

Fortunately, Leon was dragged out of the mound, instead of using his bare bones as usual. I kept falling asleep and waking up with nightmares over and over again, and later I lost the energy to respond to the sound of words coming from the side.

“I feel really dead.”

"Shh. Be quiet.”

“Oppa, is the fake mother going to die too? Then you go into the ground like your father?”

“Who dies? It's just a bone sack. Ttt, somehow... … .”

… Our goofy Elias and the invincible gangster John Rachel mumbled the extremely blasphemous remarks they just pretended not to hear. I didn't even have the energy to call the maids. Haha, what's this going to do next to a really sick person!

“The situation seems serious. Is it really just a cold?”

“Once the fever goes down, you'll be fine. Don't worry too much, Master."

I was sick and slept day and night, suffering from dreams in which reality and the past-or future were jumbled up.

It took six full days for the sweltering cold fever to finally subside. Our Gwen's eyes were quite dark under the eyes as I had suffered quite a bit while grunting in bed.

“Now the fever has gone down. I am very glad that you are feeling well.”

"Yes. Wasn’t it great?”

I asked without much thought as to how much had happened in the past six days, but Gwen's hand, who was changing my clothes, seemed to stop for a moment.

“Gwen?”

“Oh, yes, yes. Are you hungry? I'll bring you a meal soon."

… What is this, out of the blue, suspicious feeling? My eyes cannot deceive. As for my feelings of having been with our loyal maid for all these long years, her attitude just seemed to falter because she wasn't sure about it herself, rather than trying to hide something.

… Or was it just that I became sensitive after I was sick?

"lady… … ?"

I was half-dazed and possessed of a feeling of skepticism, and then I woke up, and at some point, I had left my house and headed for the dining room in the west annex. I don't know how the hell I got here. What's got me?

“I am glad that you are feeling well.”

I shook my head to clear my mind. The ornate stairs and marble busts carved with ivy on the railings seemed unfamiliar to me. In my bewildered view, as always, the knights standing guarding the entrance to the annex came into view. I slowly walked past the entrance and entered. Then, half-impulsively, I looked back. The knights who had been staring at the back of my head with an unknown, vague gaze turned their attention back and forth.

… Why are they there again? What the hell is this unpredictable atmosphere? It was difficult to define where and how strange, but there was definitely an unsure aura floating in the air. Is it some kind of anxiety or agitation... … ?

And it felt unfamiliar even to a person like me, who had been involved in this mansion for nearly 10 years. Obviously, even after my husband died... No, I guess it was just that I became sensitive.

As soon as I scrambled into the dining room, Lucrezia, who was eating with the children, jumped up from her seat and greeted me noisily.

“Oh, ma’am. I'm so glad you're feeling well!"

"thanks. Did anything happen?”

“What must have happened? Come on, sit down.”

As she sat down smiling at Lucrezia, who gently taps the back of her hand, Elias, who was fighting a brave battle against a roasted carrot, glanced at her and muttered bluntly.

“I moaned like I was about to run out of breath, and then I came back to life.”

“Elias, what kind of habit are you talking to your mother?”

I shut my eyes tightly at the sound of Lucrezia's soft whisper. Gosh! Graceful Countess, it would be better to refrain from such words, for a peaceful morning for all of us!

Despite my worries of hitting the ground, Elias just continued the match as if he had lost a carrot and an enemy instead of starting the rhetoric, 'Why is that my mother?' as usual. Needless to say, I glanced out the window today wondering if the sun had risen in the west.

What's wrong with that Ahnhamu nigga? Just because I'm a little ill, I'm not a tolerant guy again... … . Oh, it's like that because it's in front of my aunt.

I turned my gaze to the twins sitting next to Elias, while the maids at the meal brought me my share of the dish. It looked like she had just finished bathing, and she looked quite cute and lovable as she shredded cranberry salad with her clean, frizzy, golden hair. … … Of course, he now knows very well that he should not be deceived by that angelic appearance.

“How about Jeremy?”

“The eldest brother has already eaten.”

I asked Lucrezia, and the guy who answered was Leon. It was so unfamiliar to me that he was stirring the salad with one hand and glancing at me with those big emerald eyes.

“I don’t want to eat this.”

Yes Yes. you would It's not surprising anymore. It didn't take a day or two for the twins to fight over food. … … No, it's a thought that comes to mind now, but maybe he's only doing that on purpose in front of me.

“Oh, Rachel, you ate well up until now. If you throw a side dish, you can’t use it.”

Whoa, let's leave the benevolent aunt to deal with it. I'm too lazy to haggle right now... … .

“Fake mom, did you hear me say I hate this?”

"Rachel!"

Oh, is that the power of a beautiful aunt, the power of blood ties? Surprisingly, Rachel said nothing more. Instead, the fork loudly bumped into the plate, revealing a very uncomfortable feeling. Lucrezia turned to me for some reason, feeling my admiration, and smiled truly proud.

“If you're feeling well, why don't we go out together this afternoon? Just in time, an invitation came from Madame Luab's salon, and it seems like it's time to start going out.”

“Thank you, but it’s okay.”

“If you stay at home too much, you will be mentally exhausted. You have to share your sorrow with people and go to social circles. Even if you look closely, your wife seems like a natural born girl, but Madame Loav's dress line this winter is already getting favorable reviews.”

That was the right thing to say. It was also a pretty friendly statement. But why am I reluctant? It would be advantageous for me to establish a place in the social world with Lucrezia from now on in order to pursue my future as planned.

“I am still feeling a little uncomfortable. I'll go with you next time."

“Okay, then. Are you sure you want to go together next time?”

As soon as we finished eating, we left the restaurant and headed for the study. I had to hurry to get rid of the documents that had been delayed for three days. … … Ego, it looks like it's a habit that's ingrained in the body. I want to get rid of my personality only when I finish my work quickly and throw it away.

By the way, has this much time already passed? Sooner or later the day will come when you will have to attend the nobility council... … . I'm not particularly anxious or scared. Of all the cardinals and nobles, I know who is most hostile to me and who is most helpful to me. First of all, there is the Duke of Nuremberg who was most favorable to me in the past. If I ever see him again... … .

The problem started around the time my thoughts got that far. Now, I really wondered if I was taking some kind of medicine wrong. As I walked past the beautiful stairs and hallways, the gaze I felt from all directions made my whole body tense.

It's not the first time I've been to this magnificent mansion with users and knights all over the place, and I've only been around for the past 9 years, so why am I feeling this sensitive all over again? Am I really just being sensitive? What on earth is this ghastly, unpredictable atmosphere floating in the air? No matter how much I look at the phenomenon of this unsettling air moving around when I'm sick, isn't it proof that everyone wanted me not to wake up?

… Is it really like that?!

No, calm down. It's probably right that I've become unnecessarily sensitive. Cancer, it's never been like this before. When my husband suddenly collapsed, when he died like that, when my children got sick, when I got sick... Even when I brought my lover under contract, there was no commotion that shook the entire mansion like this.

“Uh.. .”

"what?"

Unknowingly, I was startled and opened my axe's eyes at the sudden voice from behind. However, as soon as he realized that the opponent was just a family knight, he immediately relaxed his expression.

“What’s going on?”

In any case, there was no way that a knight would come up to me and talk to me. Their mission was to thoroughly protect this mansion and its owners, and all reports and petitions were expected to come to the head of the knight through the commander and again through the report. There were times when I received a written report, but that was only for the knights and vice-chiefs. The knights themselves were also on the side of being thoroughly prepared for scandals that they did not know about.

But why is this young knight, who appears to be in his late teens at best, holding onto my foot with such a hesitant expression on his face?

“The handkerchief… You dropped it.”

At the tip of the thick fingertips of the knight who carefully stretched out his arms, there was indeed a cute yellow handkerchief with lace. Instead of being handed it, I just stared into the knight's eyes. That's because handkerchiefs with such a tasteless design were never mine. If I misunderstood that one uncontrollable knight here is making a fuss out of love for me, there won't be many people to blame.

But the thought that popped into my head at that moment was not such a fresh pink illusion.

"thanks."

With a slight smile, he leaned forward to receive the handkerchief. Just as I pulled myself back, a very low whisper passed my ear.

“The manager is asking for an audience.”

… what else is this It's getting more and more mysterious.

If the Knight Commander wants to see me, the process is very simple. You can make a request to the butler and then come to me. But what is the reason for this unheard of needlessly covert, thorough and careful procedure? What the hell is going on, causing the knight leader to distrust the butler? Suddenly, my heart started to beat rapidly. I staggered straight ahead and headed for the study.

“Robert!”

“Did you find it, madam? I'm glad you're happy... … .”

“Call the knight commander and the maid right now. Come back as quietly as possible.”

I don't know about anyone else, but Robert the butler and Gwen the maid are people I can trust with certainty. Knight Commander Albert was the same. You'll find out exactly what's going on under the calm waters if you listen to the three of them together. Sensing something unusual in my voice, Robert immediately carried out his mission without asking any questions.

How many minutes had passed since I waited while tapping the mahogany desk with my knuckles? Three people with tense faces entered one after another. I ordered them to sit down and closed the door.

Albert and Gwen exchanged glances, half nervous and half puzzled, while Albert watched me quietly. A light that seemed to measure was flashing in his calmly sunken eyes. In the past, there was a time when I was terrified by only seeing his ugly appearance, but now I know that he is a knight who values honor more than anyone else.

“Sir Albert.”

“Yes, madam.”

“Who liked the handkerchief?”

“… .”

The silent knight commander did not speak for a moment. I sighed and looked back at the other two.

“Gwen, Robert. Do you guys know anything?”

"Yes? Ma'am, I'm sorry, but what kind of handkerchief are you talking about... … .”

The bewildered expressions on Gwen and Robert's faces were sincere. As if speaking in Albern, he was glancing at the two of them with eyes that seemed hesitant for some reason. it's not a bunch For now, trust has not yet been established between us.

“Sir Albert, I am well aware that you are a knight who values honor more than anyone else. Seriously, for this family. If those two are in doubt, just trust me and tell me right here. If the story the wonders are hiding now involves children, there should be no delay.”

The loyal butler and maid, who had been taking care of this family from generation to generation, was now glaring at the commander of the knights with a very speculative expression on their face. And likewise, the loyal knight commander wanted to stare into my eyes for a moment, but finally opened his mouth with that big, polite voice.

“I thought the Lord might know to some extent.”

“What?”

“It wasn’t something I was going to do, and I kept hesitating because I wondered if it might be that the Lord was acknowledging it, but… .”

“So what do you mean? What am I condoning?”

“… .”

“Is it something to do with Sir Valentino or Countess Sebastien? I brought them in so that the children can rest as quickly as possible. But looking at your mood now, it seems the opposite has happened, what the hell is going on?”

Amidst the eerie silence, the three of them exchanged glances for a moment. Next, Albern continued speaking in a tone that was completely different from before, as if he was strangely perplexed.

"that is… … Madam, there have been reports of several knights. Lord Valentino visits every afternoon to teach Master Elias swordsmanship, so you must know.”

don't know Isn't that what I agreed to!

“It’s an insult, my lord… … It is a report that Sir Valentino's discipline to Master Elias is excessive. Of course we're aware of the fact that it really doesn't matter to us... … .”

“Even if it is something between an uncle and a nephew, it is natural to express concern as a vassal. therefore?"

“I’m sorry. The second master seems to be subjected to quite severe corporal punishment every day. As the master knows, even the deceased Marquis did not treat his masters that way during his lifetime, so... … .”

Is this the sensation of blood rushing out of your feet in an instant? I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. let's be calm Whoa, whoa, let's calm down for now. Calm your head and think rationally.

“Sir Albert.”

“Yes, madam.”

“I can vouch for my trust in the Lord, but I must point out that the story is not without one or two loopholes. You know that Elias is never going to be the kind of kid who's going to get beaten up. It must have been heard in my ears in some way.”

“Yes, I was also puzzled. This is why the second mastermind the knights so much.”

“Are you doing a new order?”

"Yes. He gave the command not to tell anyone."

I couldn't help but be stunned. Elias, what was that guy doing? Why did he sit down with such an inappropriate request

? I've never hit Elias once before, but anyway, they're kids who haven't even been beaten by their father!madam

, I've been wanting to ask this personally, but..."

"Well?"

“I heard a rumor that the devil might be leaving soon.”

“…what are you talking about?”

This time, my eyes widened the size of a plate. The three of them exchanged glances again with me literally in front of my face. Next up was none other than our Robert

"?”

“I don’t even understand what you are talking about now.”

“Ma’am, ma’am. So, will you still be here?”

How can I describe this absurd phenomenon in which even Gwen comes forward to help? I'll leave at the moment I think I'm going to leave, not as if I'm going to meet other people's goddamn expectations.

"Who the hell… … hang on, hang on. great. Everyone's been guessing that I'm leaving, right?"

Nodding, sir?

“Who did you hear about that?”

“That… the masters and the young lady started asking questions like that…”

"Why the hell haven't you said a word to me about all this? Robert? Gwen? Sir Albert?"

After a few seconds of silence like a piece of thin ice, the three men who looked at me with blank eyes suddenly started shouting:

“I have asked the butler here several times to say that I must report to my mother in writing. Not even once in the last fortnight, so it seems that the users have been bribed, so today….”

"What, is that really? Madam, I have not received a request from the Knights Commander. Even the story of Master Elias is very new. What the hell is this... ."

"I'm sorry, madam. It's the same for me, too. I was nervous at the thought that you might leave, but I asked too hastily, so I was sick again..."

It was ironic that the laughter came out again when I was angry. It was then that I understood all the senses. The maid and butler who seemed to constantly check my eyes, the knights who were not clear somewhere, inside the mansion. The most bizarre nursery rhyme that revolved around...

"For now, let all three pretend they don't know. Robert, summon all the users in time for Siesta."

"Elias! Did you see Elias there?"

“Oh, no, madam….”

Why is it that neither Elias nor Jeremy is at my place at a time like this? What will happen if I stay quietly in the house for even a moment? I don’t wander around in the mansion, and finally I run out to the gym. It goes without saying that the articles they were sharing with were on the verge of extinction.

“Elias! Have you seen our Elias?”

“Yes? Ah, if it’s the second master, it’s probably in the backyard….”

Leaving behind the confused knights, I ran straight to the backyard. It doesn't really matter how I look now. The important thing is...!

"Elias!"

Elias was really there. It was there, but Jeremy was there too. To be more precise, the two of them were sitting in the fountain, talking with very serious-looking faces. When I saw them, I was completely taken aback.

"Elias !”

At that moment, Elias turned his head, startled that he heard the sound of me, and jumped up

“I don’t like it! Why is it all of a sudden?!”

“Elias von Neuwanstein! Can’t you stop right now?”

"If it's like you, would you stop! Oh, don't come!"

Even taking into account the age difference between us, there was no way my legs could catch up with Elias' natural legs, but whether God helped me or not, the guy who was running away got caught in the grass the next moment and fell down gracefully, and I ran like a flight. I grabbed him and

said, "Aww! Why, why?!"

“Why am I like this? Why am I like this?! I’m curious too!”

I don't even know where this strength came from. If my dead husband had seen my reckless act of squeezing the screaming Elias' shoulder with one hand and pulling up the hem of his shirt with the other, he must have painted his name.

And my God, the evidence was right there. The reddish bruises engraved on the still fragile back of a thirteen-year-old boy.

“Put this down…”

"this… Little bastard, did you think no one would know if you hid it all by yourself? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you stand still? Why was the guy who used to pretending to be so strong and arrogant like that without even expressing himself?”

Chimi barely suppressed the heat, and as she began to shoot, Elias, who was lying on the ground beneath me, widened her eyes. I was even more shocked to see it like that. Is this kid real?

I wondered if I could feel a hand holding my back, but it was then that my body suddenly lifted up.

“Come on, let’s calm down…”

“Aren’t you going to let this go?!”

“No, first of all, my words… Oops! Wait, wait, Shuri! I mean, calm down and listen to the explanation first!”

“You are the same, you idiot! Can't you let this go?!"

For the first time in my life, the scene of smashing the back of my precious first son, my sister-in-law, would have been more than enough if the deceased husband had seen it. Likewise, if I was going to say that I was experiencing a rare experience that I would never have imagined, I was too embarrassed to say that, somehow, I wrote evil and evil without being able to stop or let go of me.

“Oops! Calm down! Uh, where are you driving? Calm down! It’s not like that!”

“It’s not like that! You are like these helpless, ignorant children! Do you know how much your father thought of you? I should have done at least half of what you normally do to me... ”

“Otherwise you will leave!”

Due to Elias' atrocious use of evil out of the blue, I stopped talking for a moment and blinked my eyes. It was only then that tears welled up in the dark green eyes of the early teenage boy.

“What did this do right now….”

“I know everything! After all, you didn't marry my father because I liked you! You're not here because you like it!"

“… What?"

"we… He gets sick every day because of us, and he knows all that! You, you hate us, and you annoy us! So… … So you know we're weak, naughty, and annoying scum, so if we don't change, you and you will leave just like our parents!"

Elias screamed like a whale and vomited blood and started to cry. I just looked at Jeremy with my eyes wide open at the terrible sight I couldn't even imagine in this dream.

Jeremy, who was rubbing the back that had been beaten excitedly, coughed and avoided his gaze. There is no need to mention that it was an act that was not like that at all.

“…I mean, I wasn't sure either. That idiot keeps whining that he will do that, but I can't just turn it over... … .”

“Uh-huh… I, why am I an idiot! That brother! Huh... … .”

“No, then, does your younger brother die quickly? It was you who was holding me back, you bastard of this family!”

As I watched the very spectacle of these two lion cubs, who never gave up on their roaring in the meantime, I was gripped by the feeling that someone had smashed my head with a hammer. It's not that it's not, but the skull was really chirping and ringing.

Why…? Why, why the hell are you here now? … ?

No, it hasn't changed since then. Maybe it was like this from the beginning. A fact that I was unaware of when I was young in the past may be immediately visible to my eyes now. The fact is that, at least for now, all of these children are just children who have recently lost their mother and father.

Oh, it was. In the past, there was no way to know. I was also young, and I had never had a conversation like this before. It was only natural that he did not even know what the children were thinking and what kind of self they were going to achieve.

My heart throbbed without knowing why, as emotions of anger, regret, and pity were mixed in a jumble. At the same time, I was angry with myself. What the hell am I doing because I'm caught up in a future event that hasn't even happened yet? As a result, it left a scar that could not be erased forever.

Ha, I never wanted my past choices to be proven this way... … It was my mistake.

“Did your uncle say that?”

When asked calmly, Elias, who had been crying alone, shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. A sigh leaked out. At the same time, anger at the author, who whispered all these words into the little boy's ear, rose.

“Then why didn’t you ask me directly?”

“… … me, i... … .”

“Who told you to think and make your own decisions?”

While Elias just snarled pitifully, Jeremy was mash-up on the pitiful lawn with his feet. The twinkling autumn sunlight dimly dyed the two boys' tousled hair.

“Listen. I am… … I think of you as arrogant, arrogant and ignorant bastards, but I've never seen you as annoying scum. do you understand I don't really care what other people are talking about. and i won't leave you Maybe someday it will, but not yet.”

Words I hadn't thought of before were coming out of my mouth. I took a deep breath as I felt the dark green eyes staring at me in despair.

“Seeing that you started to listen to nonsense like that, you must have been stabbed at me a lot.”

“… Hib.”

Elias, who was wiping tears with his sleeve, hiccuped. Jeremy scratched his head and wanted to cough, then looked straight into my eyes with a strangely soothing smile.

“Then you’re saying it was really just nonsense? Do you really have no intention of leaving? We had a show together, right?”

Our Lady of the Father! Would Jeremy now know? The fact that the boy who is smiling mischievously right in front of my eyes is the one who will one day make me leave when I grow up and turn 21.

Of course, I have no clue. As much as I can't believe it. Still, I couldn't help but feel an ironic feeling. Or is there something I'm missing out on?

“Why, do you want the bad stepmother to leave sooner, eldest son?”

Putting his hand on his waist and deliberately sarcastic, he shrugged his shoulders and burst out into a boyish laugh.

“It’s not like that. Oh, I was groaning so that it didn't suit me for nothing... … . It's all because of you, you idiot!"

“Hey…! Why are you blaming it all on us! That older brother, how confident he was! Whoa!”

Hang on, 'we'?

“Is that all?”

"Huh?"

“Is that all you were hiding from each other? There's nothing left, right?"

“That’s all I know.”

Jeremy's response was swift indeed. Elias, on the other hand, did not. The red-haired boy was pulling his shirt, which had now been rolled up, and lowering his gaze. Sometime in the past, even on the day of the terrible incident when Elias punched the second prince, his attitude was not so imposing.

“Elias?”

While I, who stood with my arms crossed, and Jeremy, who sensed something unusual, looked at each other with their eyes narrowed, Elias was instantly furious and raised his head with the momentum to shout, but then he pitifully hesitated.

“… … Rachel... … Hib, that is, the devil grandmother that my aunt brought.”

A luxurious drawing room decorated with oriental-style tapestries, which were collected as a hobby by wealthy aristocrats who could rot even among the aristocrats.

Unlike the drawing room in the main building, in this place used for more personal or intimate encounters, I, Lucrezia, and Sir Valentino were seated side by side.

Lucrezia, who was playing tag with the twins at my sudden call, and Valentino, who came to help her nephew's training as usual, were just smiling faces. Attitude as if nothing could be the big deal. And it was the same with me.

“I will tell you in a nutshell. As of this time today, the two of you will never set foot in this mansion again. If you tell the brothers that, it will save me a lot of work, so it will be more comfortable.”

There was silence for a while. Neither Lucrezia nor Valentino seemed to understand the meaning of my words. No, more than that, they seem to be questioning whether I was really speaking out of what they understood.

After a brief moment of an extremely mysterious silence, it was Lucrezia who spoke first. The elegant Countess twisted her golden coriander hair with her fingers and her turquoise eyes widened.

“What are you talking about, madam? If I make any mistakes while staying here... … ?”

It was truly a brilliant performance. I smiled softly as a sign of applause for the performance.

“I must say that I was very surprised that you bought the users. I can't say I'm conscious, but you know."

"what… … .”

“Oh, I understand. You are the youngest of many siblings, so you must have grown up with a lot of persecution. Pity, how miserable it must have been, even when I grew up, I couldn’t forget it, so I would pass it on to my little nieces and nephews.”

I didn't want to drag it, and I wanted to get rid of the obvious pretentiousness and prettiness, so I purposely said it in an outrageous tone. As if speaking of Sir Valentino, he wrapped one arm around my sister's shoulder as if to protect it, but in an instant he began to stare at me with his cold, hard green eyes.

“You are talking too much. It makes me wonder if he was properly educated.”

“The question is on my side. Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about digging up that name from the genealogy right now. Then you would be very sad.”

I don't know what to say about the expression on Valentino's face right now. Isn't it a bright face mixed with anger and embarrassment, as if doubting one's own ears at the same time? What is certain is that the reddish-blue look is truly ridiculous.

“By what right… … .”

“You seem suspicious of my words. As someone said, I am cold-blooded who wants to abandon the children I have raised over the past two years, but what can I do? Isn't it? I hope we never see each other again. Purely for your safety.”

"this…A whore-like bitch who rolled in without knowing the fountain!”

It was unexpectedly Lucrezia who initiated the action. As soon as he took off his usual noble mask, the color changed so quickly that he admired that he was of Neuvanstein's bloodline.

“Lady Sebastien, I am not one of your naughty nephews. If you are careful about your mouth, it will be beneficial to your life.”

With a smile on my face, I immediately sprinted from my seat and stood up, and Lucrezia's long hand slammed against my cheek in an instant.

“Where does a bitch with no blood on her head dare to help out with anyone?!”

… I must say that I didn't expect to have this level of self-control. I wonder where those bloodlines will go. It's been a long time since I've been beaten by someone, so I feel fresh again.

I blinked for a moment, then raised my hand again and slapped Lucrezia on the cheek. As loudly as she was.

Did he not think he would be right? It's amazing to see the turquoise eyes popping out. It's a shame because the knights were instructed not to intervene no matter what noise they heard, otherwise this ugliness would be inflicted on the lower ones... … .

“Oh, this devil grandmother!”

It was only natural that I, Lucrezia, and Valentino, both, and Lucrezia and Valentino, looked around the door at the same time, as if they had promised in an instant, at the sudden, unexpected cry that suddenly came from that moment.

… Oh my God, I've definitely ordered no one to take it in! Of course, it's impossible for knights to physically block children, but even so... !

There was no time to panic in the unexpected situation. Rachel, the leader of the three children who rushed in to resist the knights trying to deter them, rushed to Lucrezia and literally started roaring a lioness cub.

He howled and mercilessly swung his fists, bites, and kicks like a bard extracting his best skills for the end of the play the audience had been waiting for!

“You evil devil mother! What is an aunt tormenting a fake mother?! What are you talking about making a fake mom mad? I mean my dad liked fake moms! He said he liked us more than we did! What is an aunt? You're cursing and hitting your fake mother! Go to hell!”

It was only natural for Lucrezia to fall to the floor while screaming. Oh God!

As Rachel cried and cried, she spit and bit Lucrezia, beating and biting Lucrezia, voicing her aunt, who is more like a devil, and teacher and uncle Loiselle, who is even more like a devil, how evil she is, telling them all to go to hell, so much so that I can’t even list them all. blew all Meanwhile, Leon's majestic cries, which began to roar to follow my twin sister away from the mansion, flowed like a variation on a ball.

In the midst of this unexpected development, Sir Valentino seemed for a moment lost in the sight of what was happening before his eyes. Whether or not he was reminiscing about their own childhood, he quickly came to his senses.

The bully driver looked at me with a sullen face as if it was something wrong with educating these little bastards, but went out to stop my sister from being slaughtered. No, I was going to go.

"do not touch. Baby, baby!”

It was no easy task to separate Rachel from her prey, like an excited cub. Lucrezia staggered to her feet as I managed to grab Rachel and turn her reddish, tearful face toward me. She had a face that looked like she had lost her soul, but she came to her mind quickly, to her surprise. Lucrezia's next move was to cling to Elias, who was still staring at my uncle with trembling shoulders.

“Elias! My dear nephew, I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive me if I unintentionally hurt you. You know how much I love and think of you.”

It was truly a sight to see Lucrezia, whose hair was sparse and left with fingernail marks on her cheek, kissing her nephew's bewildered face. Then he pulled Elias' head close to his voluptuous breasts and hugged him, constantly pleading.

“How could I intentionally hurt you… … . I told you all to be well, but things didn't work out. Adults often make the same mistake. Please understand.”

The twins, who were weeping with the momentum to destroy the mansion, clinged close to me and looked up at my face. The two pairs of large emerald-colored eyes gleamed with confusion and anxiety that is difficult to describe.

Elias stood stiffly there as if he had been disarmed for a moment. A light of confusion, anxiety, and helplessness flashed quickly in Elias' eyes, who alternately looked at the aunt, who poured kisses and hugs while pleading with tears, and the twins who were holding me.

… And in the next moment, as Elias withdrew and retreated to my side, another voice suddenly broke into this play-like situation.

“Wow, what are you doing? I thought it was a hat merchant.”

Why did that guy show up again? Oh my gosh... … .

Jeremy was standing proudly, leaving behind the knights who were at a loss for what to do. He must have witnessed the scene from a while ago, and immediately burst out an extremely bitter laugh at Elias. And whatever sound Elias was about to shout with his reddened face, it was cut off by Lucrezia's most painful voice.

“Jeremy, you are here. Please, listen to this aunt, too.”

Coughing, Sir Valentino approached my sister and handed him a handkerchief, now showing the eldest nephew with an expression of supreme pity.

“There must have been some serious misunderstanding, and I think you should give your stepmother a bit of encouragement. I don’t know what the fuss is about.”

“Jeremy, you know very well how much we care about you. It's terrible to even speak with my mouth, but it seems your stepmother is misunderstanding something absurd. It's like bribing the users or something, and then we try to make you not even see your face. Can you please convince me... … .”

In the eyes of others, if the current head of state was the most precarious, Jeremy was a deserving successor, recognized by all. It must have been the decisive reason why Jeremy cleverly avoided the mean duke that was inflicted on Elias and the twins.

It was. They needed to somehow nurture a successor who would throw me out and make me a puppet. The act of bribing a large number of employers to prevent a serious report from being heard, and giving the second son and second daughter harsh discipline and brainwashing them that I would leave, were all meticulous acts of alienation.

… It was almost a success.

Jeremy, who was giggling at the energetic Elias, blinked. But, at best, the sound of shrugging his shoulders and speaking in his characteristic sluggish tone was this.

“If my mother says she doesn’t like them, then you should know that. As a son, if you challenge your mother's authority, you can't use it. Then, if we run away from home because we can't live, we're the only ones suffering. I don't want to hear the sound of a motherfucker who doesn't even have a mother."

Needless to say, that moment made me wonder what had happened to Jeremy's head. What did that kid just say? What, mother? mother?

Of course, legally, I am the mother of these guys. one! Now that I'm hearing those words that I've never heard of or expected to hear from them all my life, why am I feeling so awkward and itchy all over my body?

It was by far Lord Valentino who came to his senses first in the silence of chaos, which literally had everyone in it. The two-headed knight opened his mouth with a smile as if he was shivering and insisting that he was not even funny.

“It was a non-electric war… … I also understand you are confused. He is the one who possessed the eldest brother so much, so it must have been difficult for you to cook. However… … .”

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about, as I’m a bone-marrow, physically paralyzed person, but anyways, what my uncle wants to say is that my mother is actually lying, saying that she intends to run away from home and won’t do it. Is this this?”

“No, I mean-”

“My mother cannot be a liar. That is to say, he is too weak-minded for that. And I'm a surprisingly obedient son. At this point, I plan to aim for the filial piety award at the end of the year.”

Elias said, 'Brother, what kind of bullshit... … ' A mumbled muffled muffled sound. I too wanted to shout the same thing, but on the other hand, as I watched them suffer from the scratching and rustling inside that person, my laughter soared. Feeling the green eyes of the four children clinging to me, I blinked at the knights standing outside the open door, holding each other. Then he exhaled calmly one last time.

“I can’t rent a carriage, so go by yourself. If you ever approach my children one more time, I will immediately dug them out of the genealogy, so make sure to keep them in mind.”

After driving out Lucrezia and Sir Valentino, what I did was to sift out and expel the hired servants. As in the past, more than half of the users were reduced in an instant, but there was nothing to worry about. The manpower who wanted to work at the Marquis of Neuvanstein was always full. Because the pay is high compared to other places.

Of course, Madame Loisel was also kicked out. The reason why Rachel did not inform me while beating her delicate calf was also consistent with that of Elias. Madame Loisel made a belated change, blaming it all on Lucrezia and asking for forgiveness, but I was determined to make sure she would never again go somewhere else to work as a rite teacher.

Only after driving away the rats in that way did the peaceful energy return to the inside of the mansion.

… Not peace in the sense of quiet, of course.

Woodang tang tang tang!

“This is mine, short-legged!”

“Fake mother, mother! Little hyung stole my candy and ate it!”

“Who- did you touch my sword?! You told me not to touch my stuff!”

“My, didn’t I?!”

“Oh my, is it? Then there's no one else in my house to play with my sword but you!"

“Aaaah! evil! Don't hit me! Then don't even touch my little brother!"

“I don’t have anything to touch my little brother’s stuff, right? Oh, you blush bastard!”

“Mom, the older brother keeps hitting the younger brother!”

… It's been very noisy since morning. haha. If the Marquis of Neuvanstein comes to a time of silence and quiet, then that will be the day when the empire's destruction is imminent. Still, I'd be happy if it's good that everyone is still there. I'm so glad it didn't get dark because of what the adults who ate it badly did.

“Stop it and start eating!”

“How about this, madam?”

"Well… … I think it's a bit drab. It's time to take off the mourning clothes, but maybe a brighter one would be better."

I'm going to have to redo some of my dressing rooms soon. Are you saying that my taste in the past was like this? All of them are just clothes that look too old-fashioned for their age.

… it's not a bunch At that time, I was eager to act like an adult as soon as possible. Before or after my husband died, I tried to somehow look like a dignified lady. Without considering what fits and what doesn't... … .

Slowly, in order to establish a place in the social world, he would have to pay attention to clothes and accessories. The advantage is that you know what's going to be a pandemic in the next seven years.

After looking around like that with Gwen for a long time, he finally picked up a cream-colored Langleise dress. The clothes my husband gave me on Christmas last year. It's a bit out of fashion, but it's okay to wear to a formal occasion.

Johen, give me strength. to do well. So that we can go in a different direction than before... … .

After finishing all the preparations, I went downstairs and went straight to the front door, then changed my mind and turned to the restaurant. And it's no different there.

“I, I hate eggs! It's a chicken miscarriage!"

“I heard that eggs are good for beauty? I don't know, maybe your pig's hair will get better."

"What? That eldest brother!"

“Anyway, hyung doesn’t know how to look back on himself.”

“No, but this blush hair has been making me mad since before? Would you like to hit me with a fork?”

"… Guys."

As I sighed, all four of them, who were sitting around the sacred table, all looked at me in unison. Leon, who was taking my twin sister's omelet plate instead, widened his eyes and exclaimed:

"Mom, are you running away?"

“… it’s not.”

"Leon, don't say nonsense. But you look less ugly because you're dressed like that."

Jeremy didn't try to hit Elias with a fork, but everyone giggled at the sound of his smirking at me. No, these?

“Why? What do you do when a son compliments his mother enough?”

"Older brother, you're not good enough. Why do you keep making fun of your mother? If your mother runs away from home, you are responsible!"

“No, hey, what are you talking about….”

twins have changed since the last incident, it is that 'fake' is omitted from the name they call me, and their attitude has also changed a bit for their own reasons that I can't understand.

… that doesn't mean you've become obedient. Instead of being mischievous, your pampering has doubled

“Who’s kid… ah, where are you really going?”

“The Nobility Council.”

“Then when are you coming?”

"I'll come after lunch. Why are you buying me some sweets?"

Everyone, including Elias, who was furious, saying, 'You don't think I'm Leon', followed me all the way to the front door. The eyes of the trainees who had their wagons waiting at us were not very unusual. Why are you wearing the surname?

"I'll go then. ”

“Come quickly, Mom! Bring candy when you come!”

“Don’t be shy and go home quickly! Meet the robber!”

“Then the robbers will be in danger.”

“Oh, that makes sense.”

With the twins waving side by side while chanting candy and seeing off from the twins who exchanged slurp like that, I was on my way to the long-awaited nobility council.

I'll do this every month or so, as I will do this by volume chapters, not the webnovel chapters version. I am not affliated with any current translator of this novel, I just want to share the MTL of her novel that I have a copy of to those who are interested. However, please do support the current translator, which they will provide a more readable chapters.

Please do not repost or reuse my MTL.

19. xxxrencyan

xxxrencyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [/SPOILER]

This book is the collection of all side stories, which was divided by 5.

Side stories 1: The Honeymoon
    Side stories 2: Once Upon a Time
    Side stories 3: Christmas Crisis
    Side stories 4: Father's Day Special
    Side stories 5: A Spring Day Disturbance

I would try to translate it separately and update soon.
    [/QUOTE]

****I really hope someone would translate these side stories because I need moreeeeeeee
    Or if someone already did can you please send a link or replyyyy here pleaseee thank you so much

PREAAAAAACH !!

M30WWWW, kinkky_k, MianneChan and 8 others like this.