Spoiler Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 4L3Y, Nov 17, 2019.

1. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i just wanted to know if Little treasure was Ning Xi son. If yes, in which chapter will she figure it out?
    Btw the novel is
    Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband

2. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers ?

3. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    regarding? on the entire book or? :hmm:

4. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh yes, on the entire book. Like what’s going to happen to the Mc and Ml are they going to marry happily or are there some obstacles like ML‘s parents and what about Mc biological parents ? What’s going to happen with that „ sister“ of the Mc and her Ex boyfriend ? And who’s that guy who’s following Mc ?

5. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.. it's been a while since i finished the novel and while I may be lazy here's the answers to your questions..

MC is apparently introduced in the start of the novel as an actress or someone who is in the entertainment industry bc of some decisions she had chose to do and I'm not going to specify on those reasons unless you want me to or ask me those specific questions.

She's not weak but rather strong herself.

MC and ML do get together but only end up marrying in the later chapters 1000-2000+ ones. NXL is the official villainous of the novel. She later on had a bad end for herself due to the many stuff she did such as stealing her stepsister's boyfriend at that period of time. Many guys are following after NX so I'm not sure which part you're talking about, might want to specify. And the biological parents of NX is NXL's parents but they got mixed up bc they were switched at birth apparently.

6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo I was just dropping by because I would like to get it out of my system, although I have read it a long long time ago.

The biggest plot twist for me here is not Ning Xi and Little Treasure being mother and child, cause it was very obvious but the fact that Lu Tingxiao and Yun Shen are half-brothers from their father. :blobpeek:

*Yun Shen is one of NX' ex bf. They were only in a relationship for one day, if I remember correctly. YS is like a underworld boss, his base is not in China but he moved there to compete to LT and well take NX. He was a weird suitor, well he is good looking but have a low EQ. Also he had this sickness wherein if you bleed due to a tiny puncture... The bleeding would not stop, plus his blood type is super rare. So when he got into an accident when protecting NX he got his blood donation from LT.... Meaning LT is eldest child, then YS from another mother, then Lu Jingli.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    Sheng Ling likes this.
  7. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone answer these questions please?

1. Ending of the step sister and her lover?
    2. Ending of Yun Shen?
    3. Did ML's father cheated on his mother?
    4. That guy...I guess Step sister's lover ever regret choosing her over mc?

10. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. She is framed for drug crimes by the boyfriend/husband and executed
    4. He regrets ever meeting NXL but only after they got married.

Really can't remember the others. The story gets really weird in the middle and end. It looks like they were going to end but instead threw NX into coma.