Spoiler The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kings_101, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Adoudou

Adoudou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that is true. Thank you very much for your efforts. I hope you have a wonderful day

Miu520, imp0, Ina_YS and 3 others like this.
  2. Raynenko

Raynenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except when it's bright, I think it's like shooting a horror movie.
    "Wizard!"
    "Another attack?"
    I wondered if they had attacked since morning, but when I looked closely, the people attached to the window were not mercenaries. Judging from the outfit, they just looked like ordinary city dwellers.
    "Go up again. Come on! You can't come down now!"
    A mercenary ran up to me and pushed me up the stairs again.
    "What's going on?"
    "We say you're not here, but if they see you from outside..."
    "There it is!"
    “It’s a therapist!”
    As soon as I turned around at the ominous cry, my eyes met the dozens of people outside the window at the same time.
    "You are there!"
    As if that was a signal, the door of the inn, which the three mercenaries had barely blocked, cracked and forced open with a loud noise.
    It was clear that the purpose of the people pushing in like a herd of cattle was me.
    The inn door was almost torn down, and the three mercenaries were lying around.
    It was only then that I knew what was going on with the fierce heat towards me.
    "Therapist! My father!"
    "No, it's me! My brother hurt his arm...!"
    I took a step up the stairs, looked back and sighed.
    "Undain."
    Even if I don't, I'm going to die of a headache because of a hangover, but what kind of noise is this?
    As soon as Undain was summoned, he created a wave that was knee-high, gently knocking down crowds of people.
    And before they could come to their senses, he fired cold water cannons on their faces, one after another, far away from me, then changed into a menacing form to keep them from coming any closer and guarded the front of the stairs.
    In most cases, Undain maintains the shape of soft water, but when necessary, he was able to change his body into a sharp shape like a sharp wave.
    The water dolphin might not be scary, but seeing the huge shark clad in pointed iron armor, everyone was scared and had no choice but to retreat.
    Well, if I was going to pose a real threat, I would have brought out Adorr and Payne.
    The mercenary standing next to me screamed in disgust.
    "Wizard! They are ordinary villagers. They are not enemies!"
    "Know."
    They had no weapons, but at best they were just ordinary, practical muscles that had been honed by labor. _
    It means that they are ordinary commoners who do not have any power. _
    The inside of the inn became a sea of water in an instant due to Undain's appearance, but at the same time it became quiet as if a mouse had died.
    [Master, they seem to have flocked to hear the news that there is a therapist here?]
    "Did you know it's not a raid? Yes? Only people who die in one shot if the wizard hits it..."
    "Do I also distinguish between ordinary people?"
    "Is that right? Is that right?"
    "Am I stupid?"
    "That's not it... The wizard's personality is... so… I'm scared when you're angry… you can freeze even a senior mercenary in an instant if he's wrong... don't you know that these people aren't mercenaries?"
    "Huh."
    “So, how about taking a look? Carefully… Yes? We tried to send it back with good words, but they didn’t believe it because they thought we were hiding it only to receive treatment… ?”
    The mercenary, whom I don't know the name of but has seen a few times, was one of Kenta's closest brothers, and because he knew my temper so well, he crouched excessively and tried to please me.
    And the expression of the villagers watching it deteriorated rapidly.
    It was the realization that I, the only healer in this area, was not the kind of person who could help them as they wished.
    All they wanted was a saint, but here they were just passing individualists.
    "Rumors seem to have spread outside the city of the wizard that you can use great healing magic... Ah! We never heard of it? Don't get me wrong. You saw the mercenaries dying in the arena."
    "Ha? What. Who is spreading rumors that Kenta is alive?"
    “More than that, everyone was very interested in whether the older brother was dead or whether the Wizard really saved him. It seemed like these guys were betting with each other… Wizard, it seems you didn't even care about that."
    “Hey… Why are there so many cheap things in this town?"
    "You're so conspicuous... You're the only one walking around with shiny blonde hair in the midst of the rustic mercenaries."
    It wasn't the villagers flocking to meet their eyes after a brief click, but the clerks from the corner of the inn, looking at the restaurant that had become a sea of water with a lost expression.
    I turned around, collecting all the water with a light chin.
    "I hate uninvited guests. So everyone tells them to go back. You will bring something to my room."
    With this warning, I was about to go up again, but I heard a mourning cry whether they were still less frightened, or whether they were desperate enough.
    “Therapist...! Please! If it was money, I would have bought it!"
    "Help! Great Wizard!"
    "Please! If you come to my house and look after my mother just once...!"
    "I don't need money. And if you call me, I'm a bitch?" (I didn't understand.)
    The reason I stopped after going up two stairs was not because I wanted to help, but because I thought everyone was misunderstanding something.
    "Since you've come all the way here, make sure you know. Go back and tell the story. The only thing I can fix is trauma. I can't cure old age or chronic diseases! Even as a trauma patient, I have no intention of healing people I don't know, so go away."
    Just because you know how to use healing magic, if you think that you have a strong spirit of service or that you will care for others like yourself, you are greatly mistaken.
    Because I was a human being who was too burdened to just make sure I didn't get hurt, kidnapped, or threatened with my life because of people I knew.
    As I went upstairs again and filled my stomach with the Yogi Street brought by the mercenaries, I felt dirty.
    As the mercenary carefully reported, it wasn't because the clerks were afraid to even bring me food.
    Rather, it was because of the dozens of uninvited guests calling me to the point where I could not concentrate on my mana training.
    "I can't kill them..."
    [Be patient. With a strong spirit that does not cross the line even when drunk.]
    “Damn”
    Despite my threats, there were still a dozen or so people outside the inn, sometimes weeping as they waited for my favor.
    My head was pounding again.
    I didn't know if this was a hangover, the aftermath of a lump left after trying to hit Shak, or a stressful headache caused by those ignorant people.
    I closed my eyes again and again to try to focus on mana training, but this distraction was too distracting.
    In order to feel the mana in the air, I had to straighten my mind and body first...
    "Wizard!"
    "Take a look! Please! Please help me!"
    "…I can't. I'll have to go somewhere else. Before I kill them."
    [Humanly, isn't it too loud?]
    I relaxed my seat and lifted the Maggi, who was still sleeping in the midst of this noise. Fortunately, he was in a very light state, so it was easy to rejuvenate my shoulders.
    And this was never, never running away. It's just escaping to a quiet place.
    If you don't properly train your mana before the morning ends, you'll feel bad all day.
    I'm Ginny Crowell, who doesn't run away even when a dragon appears!
    "Give me a favor!"
    However, sometimes I run away.
    Before escaping the inn, I packed the dragon and my belongings and headed to Kenta's room first. Before I left, I decided to take a look at the situation.
    For a patient who needs absolute stability, this environment was too noisy and distracting, so I was worried about whether he would recover well.
    Although it was re-attached, the shock at the time of amputation remained intact inside the body, so it was in a state where it was possible to die from shock at any time if it was over-excited or received a large gunshot.
    It was not for nothing that the critically ill patient was never forced to be stable. It would be a big deal if he showed signs of depression again.
    Bump.
    "Hrr, hrr, hrr..."
    “Um, that was a pointless worry!”
    I guess I'm the only one who's weak against noise. I closed Kenta's door faster than I had opened it and went out into the hallway.
    He slept so well that he looked far from shock.
    “Hmm yum… "
    It's a dragon that sleeps well on my back, carrying it or not. As the strongest creature, it doesn't have a sense of crisis. Even so, what the hell is that uncle?
    How well can you sleep while snoring in this atmosphere? With that recovery power, wouldn't it be possible to grab the sword again with my right hand sooner or later?
    Even if they die and come back to life, even if they see a dragon and a saint side by side, they eat three full meals a day, so it cannot be said that it is normal.
    At first it looked okay, so I left him alone and walked towards the end of the hallway.
    I was planning to sneak out to the unpopular side. Going out the front door is unreasonable at this point, so I had to use the window, even if it looked a bit suspicious.
    [By the way. Master? Wouldn't it be ok to just treat him if he ran out of shape through the window? Anyway, with that momentum, I think I'll follow you wherever I go.]
    "Uh-huh, it's not a run, it's an escape? And there's no way it's going to end there.
    There was something I learned firsthand in Anellia's sister's village.
    The point was that once I started healing one or two people from all over my town would line up in front of me.
    You'll see everything from toothache to gastritis to athlete's foot...
    Still, in the Silver Wolf village, I made a mistake, and I was in a position to be indebted to, and I had something to pay back to Annellia, so I was eager to help, but this city was different.
    I haven't forgotten that from the first day I arrived, I was treated as a dangerous person and put on a blacklist.
    Even if I'm a real Saint, this doesn't help.
    [for a moment… He still had it in his heart... ?]
    “Of course! If the spirits hold a grudge, it snows even in midsummer!”
    [Master can actually get off! You already have a record!]
    "Undain!"
    I opened the window wide and called his name again.
    There was no need to add a separate command, it was enough to fix the Maggi and take one step up to the windowsill.
    Because Undain had already finished preparing to pick me up and was properly waiting outside the window.
    Perfect breathing, as always!
    Now all we have to do is get on the Undain and get out of here... Someone was crouching in the narrow alley under the window that I thought nobody was there.
    There were two young children in the place where I reflexively looked down.
    [It's a surprise!]
    Younger than Aini, too small and crouching helplessly, it has no presence, there is no hostility or life, so it is difficult to notice... skinny children.
    Most lifeless little kids I've ever seen, the first 'real' kids I've ever seen in this city. It's a very natural thing to say, but children who don't wear childish clothes like Maggi.
    The reason I looked down at those faces with one foot in the air was because they looked up at me with so much curiosity.
    "…Wow."
    “Angel… is this…?”
    "No, you're blonde! You're a Wizard!"
    The two children, even in thick winter coats, are visibly meager.
    They got up and clasped their hands as if making a wish.
    Then they raised their eyes gleaming with hope and asked me.
    "Angel, no! Wizard! Blessed with blonde hair!"
    "Are you going to use that power to heal my dad?"

I opened my lips, but I couldn't say anything back, and I just wanted them to squirm for a few seconds. A brief question flashed through my mind.
    Why are there only kids here? In a strange city? Are you sane? Are there parents among those begging in front of the front door? No matter how... No, it has nothing to do with me.
    Now these kids mean only one thing.
    I need to get out of here before the rumors spread about me and cause anything more bothersome.
    “Why do I have to do that?”
    "…Ah?"
    “Kids are disgusting.”
    In other words, the world overflows with kind words, but even if the rejection is gentle, it leaves room for room.
    It's better to have a serpent's mouth than to be a friendly hypocrite.
    I climbed onto Undain's back, looking down on the wounded faces without avoiding them, and the children were the faces that were naively unable to understand my refusal.
    They weren't visibly confused, yet confused. And watching me, who was floating at a height that they couldn't reach, quickly moved away, they sniffled as if they were about to cry.
    Now that I flew so quickly that I was completely invisible, I might have been sitting there and crying.
    I parted the sky with Undain and clicked my tongue slightly.
    [Phew. What surprised you? I had no idea there were children there.]
    "..."
    [It is difficult to feel the presence of young children. It's partly because the younger you are, the more innocent you are, but is it because you're so small that it's hard to detect? I just didn't have the energy for those kids! It's like three days of starvation... ]
    "Noisy."
    [Why did you suddenly feel bad?]
    "Because my mana training was interrupted!"
    Undain, who decided to make a big circle around the inn, hit the shield to block the wind and flew towards the venue.
    The buildings in the city were tall enough to look like the size of a palm, so no matter how loud I shouted, no one noticed our presence and looked up.
    [I think it's because of the kids who just cried?]
    "... This bastard, what's the reason you're scratching your temper while knowing it!"
    [Because I'm concerned that the Master is paying attention not to pay attention to them.]
    “I told you not to play with words… "
    [After all, you are particularly rude to the kids. I felt it even when I was Aini, but Master said that when you looked at the kids, you even became sensitive to your dirty personality! That's why it rings every now and then!]
    "What do I say that I don't like kids!"
    I don't like it, but how can I be kind? I am the only human being that it is rare to be kind to the person I like.
    I shouted to the sky with all my might.
    "I hate it so much! The more I hate it! The more I cry, the weaker I am, the more I hate the fact that there's someone so close that I feel like I'm going to die if I take my eyes off it for a second! Just looking at it makes me annoyed!"
    After shouting, I thought my stomach would feel a little cooler, but only the sound of the cold wind made me itch, and it had no effect at all.
    And Rai was the one who poked out the parts that I was trying to ignore rather than kindly reassuring me if I behaved inappropriately.
    Is it really that spirit owner's?
    [Eh... What pride is that! The worst thing about the Master's weak human hatred is that it also applies to children!]
    "What do you know...! I guess..."
    [Every day, you bite and suck only unusually strong things, such as Shak and Jekar, and that will solve it! The standards are only getting higher day by day!]
    "Why are you solving this! What a rewarding place to fill your surroundings with strong and beautiful things! And it's safe!"
    The more I exclude weak beings around me, the less I can get hold of my ankles. How cozy it is.
    On the other hand, the weakest being I know, and the only child I have to protect for no reason, just gnaws at my nerves when they're by my side.
    I was like that long ago, and Esh and Iruze, who couldn’t keep it, were like that… Just like Aini did.
    I had a strong feeling when I was with Ani the other day. It was the fact that young children create loopholes that I don't have, and that people side by side are dangerous people who shouldn't have loopholes.
    "You're going to admit this too? Even if you get close to me, the only things that can survive are the strong ones in the first place.
    [I agree with that, but… ]
    "Children are the opposite of me in many ways. As long as there are no dragons in them like Maggi, it's best to stay away from them. Do you think it's good for each other to hate my weakness?"
    [Because you're good at talking anyway.]
    “Ah, in that sense, Aini had a good sense of humor. She hated being alone with me, didn’t she?”
    Aini was a kid with a side that was like a herbivore to the point of being strange.
    Perhaps it was because all of her friends had a terrible experience of being eaten by monsters and only surviving, I felt that she reacted more quickly to threats to life than others.
    It was difficult for her from the beginning, it seemed that she was reluctant to be there, and she actually put herself at risk, so her intuition was right.
    [A kid without a nib would be afraid if the Master looked down with a smileless face like before?]
    "Oh, thank you for the compliment."
    [Ah... You know that's not a compliment! A Master is a person who makes even mercenaries three times as big as herself shudder! I'm talking about being more threatening in front of children!]
    "You hate kids, too."
    [I hate it for the Master to go down a dangerous road!]
    Rai shouted in dissatisfaction as if it was annoying the whole time.
    [There has never been a time when humans only pursued strength and had a good ending! Master is doing just that! Wouldn't the spirit world come to watch, and the more frightening things would go away? I'm anxious to watch!]
    The fact that the spirit world started watching me may be a positive sign that I am highly valued for my qualities and that I am fortune-telling as an exchange with the kings.
    Worst of all, maybe it was because I thought I had the potential to threaten my balance.
    “Well… don’t worry. I still have some scary things.”
    [Master, that attitude is also a problem! You turn everything upside down and take care of yourself alone! The scary thing is, at least, Adelaide! If you don't fear the strongest being in Middle-earth, that's just a disaster!]
    “No, I… I'm afraid of kids.”
    [Eh… ? I didn't feel it at all.]
    “I’m afraid I’ll get caught up in it and die if I go near it.”
    [What kind of academy 9th grade remarks... Besides, it's strange, it's so sincere!]
    It really is. So all I had to do was keep a child like Aini as far away from me as possible and gather trustworthy adults around me.
    In the first place in my life, there will never be another helpless kid who has to take responsibility like Aini.
    If it wasn't for Anellia's sister's daughter, I wouldn't have been able to take on the child entirely... Of course, before that, I took the Spirit Stone and took it on my back.
    However, seeing that I am obsessed with making sure I don't die any more, it seems that I also have a crab tail of responsibility.
    'I have no intention of giving affection, though.'
    I had hopeful expectations that if I bring her biological father, Kenta, by her side, I can completely turn off my nerves.
    I guess I'll have to get Kenta out of his seat and get him up soon.
    For my freedom and happiness.
    A quiet and safe place was essential for mana training.
    If this was to the south, I would have gone to a quiet forest or occupied the roof of a moderately tall building, but since Buschien is a cold town, it was easy to get frostbite if I did.
    When I thought of a moderately warm, good place to focus, the first thing that came to mind was Shak's mansion, but it was a long way to Undain.
    So I found a similar place... !
    “Ginny, you have come.”
    "Shak!"
    It was Shak's tent attached to the VIP seats in the convention hall.
    It's a restricted area, so the villagers won't be able to come here, and since it's the second best place after the Black Chair Inn, it was as comfortable as my dormitory room.
    To avoid being too conspicuous, I got down at the back of the stadium and went up the stairs leading to the VIP seats, but before I could step on a few steps, Shak ran with her long hair fluttering.
    Eyes that do not hide their joy shine like jewels.
    “I waited all the time.”
    One more reason to come here. The point is that there is a beauty of savings that welcomes me.
    "I was worried about what would happen if you didn't come."
    "Yes…?"
    "Since there has been no news, I think that you might have completely forgotten the promise after you were drunk... Judging by the look on your face, you seem to have forgotten...?"
    I just came because I had nowhere else to go, but did I even promise to meet him?
    Looking up at Shak's face up close, some memories of the previous night that had disappeared came to mind.
    In the middle of a drinking party, Rai had a conversation while I was throwing him away and flirting.

<“I can’t leave the venue tomorrow, so would you like to come over there?”
    “Whoa, you don’t cry because we can’t go on a date. You seem to enjoy making fun of me."
    “It is a wonderful moment just to be reflected in your blue eyes.”
    “…I see. Ginny-sama? There is something I want to offer you before you leave this place.”
    “When you look into those eyes so close, you realize that the most beautiful color in the world was blue.” > (That's what Shak said)

My memories were jumbled up, and there were strange things in the middle, but I could barely recall what the promise was.
    As if coming here wasn't a coincidence, it was a plan.
    "I forgot! You said you had something to give. So please go here. I came as soon as I woke up! Do you believe in older sister?"
    “I am more than happy that you came because you remembered me, so the truth is irrelevant.”
    It sounds like you already heard something I forgot. I fixed the dripping magic spirit again and lifted it up and chin on the side of the tent.
    “I’ll be honest about what I found out. I haven't been able to practice mana for today, so can I focus on the inside and take a look?"
    "Gladly."
    "I'll have to lay him down, too."
    “It’s not going to happen in that state.”
    "Magi doesn't wake up until he goes to sleep until he's full. If he feels threatened with his life, then it's a different story."
    "It sounds like it's almost never going to happen. And..."
    Shak's expression still had the bright smile of a beautiful man who greeted him, but his eyes gleamed in an instant, like a beast that found its prey.
    "The fact that you didn't do your morning training properly and came out with 'it' means something that made you uncomfortable at the inn."
    “There was. But, it wasn't someone's subordinate, it was the people of this nearby village."
    "Ah."
    If it was a mercenary who bothered me, I would bury it inside today, but when I heard that they were just villagers, I loosened my strength from my eyes and opened the way.
    "Did they ask for power? No ignorant person begging for force in the mercenary city… they must have asked for healing."
    "Notice it..."
    "It's okay to ignore it in moderation. If you want, I will send my subordinates to keep them quiet."
    "You don't need to let them go. I'll sleep in your mansion tonight."
    Because the bed there is much wider and of better quality.
    Shak changed his attitude in an instant, as if his fierce eyes had flashed, and revealed his joy to the world.
    If it had a tail, it would look like it was waving hard. At first I thought he was a monster, but the more I look at him, the more he looks like a dog.
    Oh, in a good sense, of course.
    "Good news. But don't forget, it's yours now that I gave you the keys to it."
    There was one villa in Koiren and one in Sanctuary, and there was an elemental, and it was this body.
    Because I also have very different tastes.

The day I first learned how to move mana was still vivid.
    I thought the air of this world was originally mixed with something like a cold thread, but it turned out to be mana.
    In relation to mana, it is said that humans in this world can be divided into three main groups.
    Those who are born with a natural talent that can feel mana from the moment they are born, and those who can feel it depending on their efforts. And like the dwarves, they are the kind who do not feel mana no matter how hard they try.
    I was lucky enough to fall into the first one, which is said to be about one-tenth of that of a human.
    Those who do not feel mana no matter how hard they try are also about 1 in 10, so most humans can feel mana if they try.
    However, just because they can feel mana, not everyone can become a spirit, wizard, or swordsman.
    Being able to feel it and being able to deal with it are two completely different things.
    It is like being able to breathe but not feeling the presence of air. Even if you can feel the air, you cannot control it.
    But once you can feel it and control it... The truth is that I find myself in the middle of an ocean of air.
    "Whoa..."
    The world is filled with more mana than air, and the mana that I could make completely mine was only a fraction of that.
    While concentrating on mana while practicing a few mana, you can get a glimpse of the vastness of mana that fills the earth and surrounds the sky.
    That is why it is often said that the moment of mana training becomes one with nature.
    When I open my eyes at the end of my mana practice, I feel the same sensation every time.
    I was breathing in the sea and when I opened my eyes, I felt as if I was on land.
    "Wow! Are you done? Ginny?"
    "…Maggi?"
    "Huh? Huh?"
    “When I was practicing mana, I told you several times not to wander around.”
    "Who's counting those things? Of course I don't know… hehe? That's why I didn't reach them!"
    It took me a while to understand why Maggi being shouldn't touch a human, who was lying on the floor that could be reached if he stretched out his hand while practicing.
    He was breathing under the sea, and if someone touched him, he would forget how to breathe and drown, even if he explained that he was not sure.

<"Why are you drowning?" >

I thought it was stupider than I thought, but it turned out that it was simply because the difference between dragons and humans was far greater than I had imagined.
    It is a fact that I only learned after living together, but the dragon did not go through the training itself to gather mana.
    Unlike humans, mana was not an object to be tamed, but belonged to them from the moment they hatched an egg.
    To put it simply, a dragon is a king of the sea who always feels the sea of mana. Damn it, i'm jealous
    "Memorize. Keep your distance! Safety training!"
    "Eying! It's only dusty if you collect it so hard! It's written in the human glossary as dusty dust!"
    “This kid… "
    “That’s why I gave you a dragon heart.”
    “Thank you, kid.”
    I stroked his hair naturally with the hand that was pulling the ball.
    Maggi put his chin on my lap with a particularly pleasing face, as it was right after waking up after going hunting and getting a full stomach and a good night's sleep.
    I know this face: Round eyes when you want to be praised after being foolish. _
    "You know, Ginny? I couldn't talk yesterday because Ginny was sleeping! I deserve to be praised!"
    “Yes, is it?”
    I'm not a part-timer, so I'll have to go out and find out what Shak is.
    He's a fast-paced man with goosebumps, so he must have prepared something perfectly suited to my taste, which I can't help but like.
    I was about to get up without any regrets, but Maggi clinged to my waist and fluttered as if not to go.
    "Listen! This time it's really great!"
    “Do you think I will be deceived again? You forgot what you said before and took me to the cliff to show me!"
    [It was flying with one wing. maybe.]
    “It deserves praise, too! It was a new technology! And this time I practiced for Ginny! Ginny should praise me!"
    “What is it!”
    If I could pull it off by force, I would have thrown it away sooner. This dragon's strength was what remained, so the more I tried to remove him, the stronger he would stick.
    This is why I am attracted to mature men!
    "I! Recovery magic succeeded!"
    “…Really? How?”
    Like many times, I thought that this time too, of course, I was begging you to praise me for something useless.
    Adelaide couldn't help but be surprised that he succeeded in magic that he couldn't even imitate no matter how hard he tried to teach him.
    Recovery magic, along with tracking magic, is considered one of the most difficult magic, so I could not even teach the theory properly, and Maggi was a magic that did not try to learn the dragon's immense self-healing power as an excuse.
    "I practiced alone! Try 20 times and I will succeed once!"
    “It was like reading a magic book… "
    After all, if I planted a dragon, will a dragon fly? Healing magic isn't something that can be learned so easily.
    "Actually, rather than a book, seeing Ginny heal that mercenary, I knew what it was!"
    "Water Spirit's healing techniques and magic treatments would be different? Did that help?"
    "Yeah! When my mom taught me, I couldn't understand why I had to fix someone. But watching Genie heal the mercenary... I thought it would be difficult, but I thought I could do it too."
    “Some kind of… enlightenment? Or is it simply because you want to heal others? A matter of will…?”
    Adelaide would know the answer. Now that she's asleep, she's probably not completely unaware that he has grown a little by jumping over the wall that Maggi couldn't get over.
    Still, when you open your eyes, you will be more than anyone else that your beloved son has learned something new.
    “I didn’t know anything else, and I thought I was going to have a sick partner, so it worked!”
    "…Thanks?"
    "Now I can help Ginny when she is sick! I don't have to stand still! I still fail more often, so I need to practice a lot... But I did it! Come on, congratulations!"
    "Good job. Long. Maggi! 1g is more like a dragon!
    "Wow!"
    “But where did the patient come from and practice like that?”
    To say that we tried 20 times and succeeded once means that we have met at least 20 patients.
    I had an ominous feeling that I might have grabbed the wounded mercenaries and abused their healing magic.
    It is not unusual for a child to use healing magic. Unless there's even a rumor that there are dragons here... !
    "I went hunting yesterday. I did it with the monsters I caught! Before eating, just enough to leave a tooth mark, and then bite..."
    […]
    "Why?"
    “…Are you kidding with food, Maggi…”
    “Then how do I practice?”
    "Making a patient without a patient doesn't seem to be the case."
    "You're speaking in the same tone as my grandmother...?"
    Maggi was still a dragon with a long way to go. The most difficult character education remains.
    Damn, why do I have to do this... I guess If a dragon has a bad personality, it's a human being who ultimately suffers.
    "Hey, listen, Maggi! I'm not a dragon, but I know the basic etiquette of a predator."
    "I know! It's letting go without pain!"
    If it were my child, I would have already bought one. However, the opponent was a dragon, and if I had hit it before that, only my hand would hurt, so I put up with it and touched the crown with a trembling hand.
    "Why did the dragon cub you know so well? Huh? If you do, let's not play around with food from now on. Okay?"
    “Um… Then who do you practice recovery magic for?”
    “What if you bite your forearm?”
    "…Then I'm sick! And I'm going to get better on my own!"
    "You said you can stand it so it doesn't heal on its own! Be patient! And practice on your body!"
    Even without having children, I knew this. Parenting is a series of patience tests!
    After not being patient for a while, the entrance to the tent quietly opened and Shak entered.
    “Ginny-sama, I can hear the sound outside… "
    [If there is a rumor that the dragon is here, I think it is because of the master's voice.]
    "You're making this bastard mad!"
    "Too much! Ginny! I want Ginny not to get sick! Ginny wants me to get sick!"
    “I hope you don’t kidnap me again! Please develop common sense!"
    “Hmm… you decided not to talk about that anymore! I mean I was too young back then!”
    “Whoever hears it will know that it was several decades ago!”
    I thought I was dead because of you, and stone dust is still flying over the statue that was erected!
    Still, I used my last patience, swallowed my words, and snorted, when Shak came up to me and gently grabbed my shoulder. Then he stood close enough to touch his hair and looked down at me.
    I thought I could calm down by looking at something beautiful, but I saw it correctly.
    "Calm down. Even if you don't get angry, you'll understand. Right. Maggi-sama?"
    Today, why is this man's skin so beautifully milky, and his eyes catch the eye like a raspberry shining alone in the white snow?
    How can you be a mercenary and have such white skin? It is certain that he will not get sunburned by passing on the blood of a half-demon.
    The reason I swallow saliva once without even knowing it is because of those bewitching eyes that I can't even imitate even if I'm reborn.
    "Hey, call me Maggikos. The only thing you can call me Maggi is Ginny! With Mom!"
    "Yes, Maggikos-sama."
    Shak was a savvy man, like a half-demon who survived this harsh world. He always had a friendly attitude towards Maggi, and never provoked him unnecessarily.
    On the other hand, Maggi was the one to openly reveal her teeth to Shak, who knew he was a dragon, and to be reckless, but even so, he hadn't tried to see blood.
    As long as you don't find out that you're a half-demon, you'll be able to keep the breathtaking peace.
    "And you! Don't flirt with Ginny! You foxy bastard! No matter what you do, Ginny likes cute things the most!"
    "Hey, that kind of taste."
    "It's Undine! Genie's favorite spirit is proof of that!"
    Maggi gave strength to his chest as if he was proud of what he knew, and Rai suddenly jumped out in indignation.
    [The master's favorite spirit is me, bastard!]
    "..Even so, I don't want to imitate you!"
    [What! Do you think you can imitate me? Crabs with no blood on their head!]
    "Shut up! No blood comes out even if you eat it!"
    It's common for Rai and Magi to get tangled up and start fighting, but it's not something to worry about.
    Shak seemed a little startled by the sudden powerful battle of power.
    His eyes would recognize at a glance that the attacks the two of them are exchanging are not a joke for children, and are enough to shred the bones of an ogre.
    "Don't worry about them. What about giving more than that?"
    "It's a trivial thing, but it seems like you're really looking forward to it."
    “It was prepared by the first man who wants to be my butler. I’m sure you’ll like it.”
    Shak took me to one side of the tent, rubbing my hands in anticipation. It seems that the items to be handed over have been in this place since the beginning.
    However, in the place he guided, books were piled up to the waist, and there was no other shiny thing to be seen. _
    However, it was not that there were objects that felt the energy of magic.
    "Where is it?"
    “These books.”
    ".. You're serious?"
    I'd rather eat. I couldn't hide my dissatisfaction at all, but Shak seemed calm.
    "These are the things that I found out that you were an elementalist and wanted to study them. But, in my opinion, there are many more profound things. I thought they would be more valuable to you than me."
    "It's disappointing. Shak, if it's a book about spirits, I haven't read any more... Huh? Wait, this is the first title I've ever seen? It's the first time I've seen this author too! "
    I lifted up the book, but I couldn't put it down, and I couldn't hide my excitement as I looked at the other books one by one with it lying on my side.
    I've seen quite a few books I've already read, but about half of them are the first books I've ever read.
    I thought that even if only the shadows appeared, the spirits saw everything! There are so many books written in the North!
    In addition, books that were out of print or banned in the South were available here.

「The similarities and differences between the summoning technique and summoning technique, a type of black magic. And the consideration of the warlock on the reason for the existence of the two powers.」

"Oh…"
    It's astounding. It's a book about black magic. In the South, just possessing it is a feeling of imprisonment.
    Depending on the country, it may be the death penalty, but... you into my pocket.

"I was afraid that it would be revealed that you were a Spirit Master, so you don't have to worry about the next thing, as I've been able to sweep away magic, spirits, and black magic in as many ways as I can reach."
    Shak carefully considered even the parts I hadn't thought of, and I didn't forget that I was hiding that I was a Spirit Master. This inevitably deserves praise.
    "Hey, who's dog is this smart?"
    “That’s the beast you saved.”
    Good boy!
    Without hesitation, I swept the dangerous books that could have been marked as banned into my magic pocket.
    If someone else shoves something like this, 'I prepared it for you.' If I whisper sweetly, I'd start to suspect that this madman was trying to trap me and put me to death, but the opponent was none other than a half-demon.
    A pacifist anti-demon who wants to avoid being associated with demons more than anyone else.
    So there was no need to doubt that Shak brought these books just to please me.

「Why did we choose black magic? Subtitle. About the reason why dragon magic is neglected and the cause of the decline of elemental magic.」

Does this also have a cool title? Judging from the fact that it was written as dragon magic, which means 'the magic passed down by the dragon,' it was a book written 3,000 years ago at the most.
    When I opened the first page, thinking that there was no way this could have been roaming around in the bookstore, there was indeed an old tag left along with a price tag with a lot of zeros on it.
    On the tag, it was written in detail, like a piece of history, in the area of the dungeon, which the investigation team sponsored and excavated in a few hundred days.
    Shak was watching next to me, reached out, bewildered that the price tag was still there, but how many zeros didn't matter to me.
    I flipped the price tag backwards, threw it away, and looked at each of the remaining tags in the book. And I fully enjoyed the joy that the northern land gave me.
    “This is it… !"
    If this was in the south, I would have blown it up without excavating it just because it was a dungeon made by a warlock without knowing about its academic value or anything, or I would have burned it down on the spot so that it wouldn't leak even if I accidentally excavated related objects elsewhere.
    It was only possible because of Koiren that these things were moving around in an intact state. It is indeed a country of those who worship power!
    “Thank you, Shak! I'm not really joking, I've been wanting to have something like this for over 10 years!"
    "It's rewarding to hear that you're happy. But... I think you were too young 10 years ago to want such a dangerous thing..."
    Shak's words were not heard because I was so absorbed in the book.
    It just reminds me of my childhood days when I hid in the central library in the middle of the night to read the forbidden book.
    Rejoice! me in the past You grew up safely and became an adult receiving a forbidden book from a handsome man!
    I'm not particularly advocating black magic, but I knew that the truth could only be reached by looking at both sides rather than one side. And that the truth hides more in the shadows.
    "Ginny? You seemed to be more than happy when I gave you the key."
    "Ah, that's an illusion. An illusion."
    “Then do you remember what color the key was?”
    “…uh… there was this! Shak! You should study with this. These are the basic books.
    I'm usually better at changing topics than this, but my opponent is a quick-witted man, so I made it awkward no matter what I did. However, there was also the advantage of being fooled by the fact that he was too quick to notice.
    He approached meekly to receive the book I was picking up, and I lifted my head as I felt his soft, flowing hair touching the back of my arm.
    The moment the body overlapped was not unpleasant at all, so I could tell that his presence made me happy.
    “Thank you for the recommendation. This will help me understand a bit more... “
    "Yes."
    “…that’s right.”
    “It’s a very desirable attitude to be interested in spirits.”
    I pulled my lips off his white, soft cheeks and patted his muscular forearm.
    Shak paused for a moment to learn that I stole his cheek while Maggi and Rai were fighting, then calmly placed his hand on my waist, still holding my heel.
    “It’s because I want to know anything about you.”
    "Hey. For example?"
    “From the things you love the most to the things you most fear.”
    "I think you already know enough."
    The former is a spirit, and the latter is Robenin. Shak was close enough to me to know that.
    "I'd like to know more. Only then will I be able to avoid the stupid things that you hate."
    "It's strange? It's not about how to be pretty, it's about that?"
    “I am well aware that my appearance in your life is too late. I already have a lot of things that you love… First of all, it is important to take the time to not be abandoned by you.”
    Somehow, it's a really scary class.
    Getting my favourites is more difficult than it seems, on the other hand, once you get into the circle of your entourage, you can't easily let go of it, and you set your priority on that.
    It was definitely me who could let go of my relationship with Shak first.
    Shak is the one who eagerly grabs my hand and wets my eyes, hoping that I won't let go of his hand.
    "Ginny-sama, you look at me like you don't care, but meeting you is a miracle for me."
    “You can even call it a miracle… ?"
    "I'm serious. The fact that you came to this land not for me, but because of that red-hair, makes my blood boil."
    Shak could find a near-salvation security from me, but I was just a passing traveler, unable to get anything from him.
    So the superiority of this relationship was brutally clear from the start, and it had the side effect that no matter how fervent this beautiful man looked at me, he couldn't fully believe his sincerity.
    I knew there was no lie in his words and deeds. There's no way it's going to hurt me either.
    But every time I wondered if it was because he really liked me, or simply because my presence was an effective sedative for him.
    Perhaps it was the temporary swinging bridge effect that was caused by excessive liking for the lifesaver.
    He thinks he likes me... Or maybe he pretends to be, but in fact he has made an intelligent and instinctive choice for his own safety?
    The reason that this man's heart doesn't reach the heart of this man as quickly as when Esh blushed and cried saying he likes me may be because he's too skilled in everything.
    “You look at me and think of another man.”
    "Yes… ?”
    "This isn't the first time... you're cruel. Not that red-haired, not that cheeky dark elf, there's someone else here, right? You're comparing me to him."
    “…so, goosebumps… How do you know? Do you have any magic tools that can read my heart?”
    There must be only one magic tool in the world like tears of truth.
    "It would be nice, but it's just that it's easy to read what you're saying. Even though I'm seducing you so fervently, instead of being shaken, you're thinking of something else with a funny face."
    "…"
    "But you're not that good at men, so I guess you're thinking of a male that you like differently..."
    “Don’t tempt Ginny! This fox bastard!”
    [Go! Dragon!]
    When I asked if the two of them were having a good time, Maggi and Rai, who couldn't stand the time between them, changed their target to a shock and rushed forward, and I took a step back in fear of getting caught up in nothing.
    Maggi flew at the speed of light and attempted to hit Shak, but only slammed his head into the tent as Shak lightly avoided it.
    At the fact that the attack was unsuccessful, he got up from the cloth and got up from the cloth, and Rai was hanging from the growling Maggi's neck like a scarf. Slapped.
    [That's not it, sasha!]
    “Great!”
    [Who wants to return to the main body? Do you want to go back to Rare? Huh! Just attack! Attack only! Bite that bastard's face off!]
    Rai didn't really like Shak. He can't attack Shak recklessly because of my orders, so he thought about what he was going to do with magic... What kind of spirit would use a dragon like that?
    Do you two get along well? Both of them are fools in the world.
    It was a problem with Rai, who was good at rolling his head in a bad way because someone was not my spirit, but the dragon being controlled by it was the most problematic.
    I grabbed Maggi's head first as he shook his ass to hit Shak again. Because if you overdo it, the comfortable tent will fall down.
    "Come on, stop and let go of your body."
    “Creung!”
    "I'm going to read a book to you with an arm pillow."
    “Crubby Waang, really? Really? That’s something Ginny only does when she’s in a really good mood!”
    As if he had been revealing his teeth with the face of a beast, Maggi, who returned to a pretty face in an instant, was busy rubbing his cheek against my waist as if he didn't care about Shak.
    [Sheesh.]
    Rai, who failed the plan, waved his tail in disapproval, but no one paid any attention to it.
    “You’ve been quiet for the past few days, so I’ll give you something you like as a reward. Ah, the title of the book, ‘Why did we choose Black Magic? Hey, is it really that easy?"
    "…I don't like the book, but I like you!"
    Maggi terribly loved the moment when I stroked his crown and read to him.
    Although he hated studying, when I said that he would give me an arm pillow, he dug into my side. More docile than ever. What I heard at the time, I understood relatively well, so it was a method that I often use when Maggi loses his concentration.
    The thing I used the most was when I was begging them to play and it was bothersome to move... There's no way I can keep up with the dragon's stamina.
    How many times did my voice fill the tent? It seemed like an hour had passed since I was slowly getting hungry.
    Reading a book is an effective way to quiet the Maggi, but the reason I can't do this every day is because my throat gets shaky.
    And there was a half-demon who listened more intently to my voice than Maggi.
    "Interesting. According to the book, a warlock cannot learn elemental magic, and a spiritist can learn black magic, but it is considered suicide because it is the same as killing spirits."
    "That's right. The death of the spirits soon leads to the collapse of the summoner."
    “If you say collapse?”
    "Mental breakdown."
    It was common knowledge before the spirits, but it was not widely known. In the first place, being a Spirit Master is not a common profession.
    "…Cowardly spirits seem to be a very dangerous profession. Isn't that the same as taking out your heart and letting your heart fight the enemy?"
    “It’s not like that. Annihilation of one spirit is fine... all.”
    “You don’t look good at all, but… ?"
    "At least one can survive just fine. Of course, there are spirits who can't stand losing one and collapse for the rest of their lives, but this is up to the person."
    However, if you lose two or more spirits, the story will be completely different from then on.
    In the first place, the body could not withstand the shock of losing the spirit, and even if it endured, the mind could not accept that fact.
    The spirits who lost two or more spirits somehow ended their own lives.
    He died on the spot with the spirits, or he could not forgive himself for being alive and touched his own life.

There are no cases of surviving even after losing three at the same time.
    According to the story left behind, it is said that the unlucky elemental strangled himself with tears of blood.
    “Then the most important thing for a Spirit Master is not to lose the Spirit. It would be dangerous from a power standpoint and a mental issue.”
    "Well… First of all, the spirits don't see the spirits only as 'strength'. There are very few spirits like that. That's why losing a spirit comes as a shock."
    "It's a strange thing that there is."
    “Most of those people can’t get away from the lower-ranking spirits. stay there forever Success in summoning higher spirits doesn't mean that you have reached that 'level' simply by accumulating mana and accumulating affinity.”
    "If so?"
    "It means that I was recognized by the lower spirits who came by my side in the first place. It also means that I was allowed to go up the next stairs."
    He cannot be recognized by a limited spirit who does not give his heart to the spirit. You cannot grow unless you are recognized.
    If it is a non-attribute spirit, the story is a little different, but as long as it is not recognized, it is the same as not being granted greater power.
    “I think I understand a little bit. Then, in order to summon a higher spirit, I must first be recognized by the intermediate spirit.”
    "Exactly!"
    "Do they have their own standards? It's the standard that determines the owner, or the standard that opens the way to the hot spirits..."
    “Only the spirits know that. we don't know However, deciding the owner is superior... It is also called the wave of the soul, and they said it should fit well."
    "Oh... I think there are too many questions... Then, the more you are loved by the spirits, the easier it will be to reach the higher spirits. Is that correct?"
    If I had been Mr. Elle, I would have applauded that understanding and would have hired him as a teaching assistant right away.
    I provide lodging and meals and paychecks, sometimes covering those soft cheeks...
    [I can hear everything!]
    "Hmm, you can say that. By the way, the spirits read their master's mind, so pretending to love them or pretending to be precious doesn't work."
    "It's something that you have to treat with sincerity."
    "A lie is not an existence. That's why the spirit is the master's mirror, the resonator of the soul, and the most beloved being. I can't stand that death."
    "…It may sound like a nonsensical sound, but maybe… the ratio of unmarried people is very high, isn't it?"
    “You… are you really smart?”
    You just heard this and guessed it right away! Unknowingly, I was surprised to look at it. Shak's expression was that it wasn't difficult at this point.
    "Your expression already proves that fact. It's a face that you don't need anything else if you have a spirit. There is someone you love enough to make that kind of expression, but if you fall in love with a human, that would be even more miraculous."
    "That's one of the old ailments of the Elementalists. To love spirits more than humans. But how could they not? They're the kids who even jump into fire for me."
    "It's a wonderful story, but it's unfortunate news for those who love the Spirit Temple."
    “Well… there are married ones too! They’re not around me.”
    I don't know if it will appear in this book, but some have cited that one of the reasons for the downfall of the Spirit Temple is that it does not pass on the blood with the 'Quality of a Spirit Master' to the next generation.
    Talent is greatly influenced by heredity, and although innate qualities are more important than any other occupation, it was a unique occupation in which there were many unmarried people.
    “Isn’t there a hopeful story for those who love the Spirit Temple?”
    Shak had his bitter eyes shining as if he was just that kind of person, but since I am a realistic adult, I was not deceived by the emphasis I put on it. How long have you been dating me?
    Unless you're a cult evangelist, a madman, or a swindler.
    "No! Spirits are not those who do not know love, they are just those who receive too much love. If there is someone who gives you a love that is comparable to the love that spirits give, of course, they will respond to their heart!"
    In the past, it was just a story that was picked up by Mr. Lee as if it were a legend, but it is said that once the spirits fall in love, they have the most devoted love in the world.
    A blind love that loves enough to give up his life, and can betray anyone but a spirit for the sake of the one he loves.
    “I can’t figure it out, but how much does a spirit love its owner?”
    “It depends on the bond… First of all, among my spirits, there is a kid who jumped in front of the sword instead of me. In the subject of the body of water.”
    “…I think I’ve heard more hopeful stories when I didn’t know.”
    “Some say they want to be my grave when I die.”
    When I looked at him with a smile on the corners of my eyes, Rai turned his head as if he had never said anything like that, and sighed.
    And Maggi, who was bloating his cheeks at the fact that I stopped reading and chatting with Shak, got up from his seat and shouted, wondering if she could bear it any longer.
    "Me too! For the sake of Ginny, I can even jump into the fire! I'll go out naked in front of the sword!"
    "Oh, thank you... But what? You're not like Undine. That's why it's not very impressive."
    "…Woo-san! Then what should I do to trust my heart!"
    "Huh? I believe you like me? It's hard to be transparent like that."
    "Ginny-sama, please, my heart..."
    “You are off!”
    Maggi's kick was quite sharp, but it wasn't enough to hit the shock. It was a joke enough to make me laugh.
    "Poop, Magi? Shak is just joking around, so don't get caught up in it because it's not really serious."
    "... Ginny-sama?" _
    “Shak, you too, don’t play like that in front of Maggi. It's dangerous.”
    “I thought my sincerity had been conveyed to some extent… It's embarrassing to laugh at me like that. If it's for you, I can jump into the flames a hundred times over. Not to mention throwing yourself in front of the sword."
    When I saw Shak that suddenly became serious, I thought that I had made a big mistake.
    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was wrong. You're serious. Of course I believe you! I'm sure you'll do that for your benefactor!"
    "…"
    “Because you are a mercenary who knows the morals!”
    And I am a powerful demonic blood stabilizer! I'd be in trouble if I die.
    I gave him a thumbs up as a sign of trust, but Shak's expression still wasn't good, and Rai suddenly started to roll around and hit the ground with his tail, wondering what was so funny.
    [Pop! Kyeok!]
    “Ginny, Rai, why is he doing that?”
    “I don’t know. Sometimes he does that alone.”
    Rai's hobby is to make me feel dirty, so there were times when he did things that didn't make sense to me and made me uncomfortable.
    But like Maggi, if you wonder why you do this, you lose, so I lightly ignored it and just said what I had to say.
    "I didn't mean to make fun of the Sword Master, so don't be offended by it. If you're that strong, it'll be about flames, no problem! For me, it's faster than anyone else..."
    "I! I'm first!"
    “Don’t worry, I believe you will jump, Maggi! At this point, if there is a fire around me, the area around me will be devastated.”
    “…for trusting me…thank you.”
    It was a response that sounded like a moan. Is it because Magi has so many things to look out for?
    It must be quite a burden mentally for the half-demon Shak to have a dragon, a natural enemy, staying nearby.
    Like a quick-witted spirit sage, I brought out good news to refresh Shak's breath.
    It was originally meant to be told yesterday, but I forgot about it because I was drinking.
    “And I have good news for you!”
    "Are you talking to me?"
    "Originally, I was going to stay here until the tournament was over, but bastard Robenin also went to the south. There is also Uncle Kenta delivery.
    What is that face? It's the most depressing look on Shak's face I've ever seen.
    “…Would you mind not watching me and Lugo decide?”
    "Yes. It's obvious if you don't look, right?"
    It will be a one-sided victory for half-demon Shak. Since the result was predictable from the beginning, it is now that the red rice has gone down rather than… I lost confidence in whether I would be able to watch it peacefully from start to finish.
    If Lugo had continued to act unlucky, he might have been able to watch him giggle and die, but maybe it was because of the dark elf's harmony drink he drank yesterday, or maybe it's because humans like me are weak against humans with unbreakable pride.
    Like Kenta, I'm afraid I'll get into it again because I can't stand it. I didn't like that.
    'Because it was decided before drinking, I think it's the latter... '
    As I was saving Kenta, I suddenly realized that it was really annoying to have the power to save.
    Knowing that there are more difficult things than giving someone death.
    It is rather difficult because it is so simple that it cannot be saved, and it is even terrifying to decide to save some and not save others.
    I'm not even a god, I hate God. It is both terrifying and disgusting to see someone looking at me like a god.
    At this moment, it was irresistible to see the little boys crouching in the alley rise.
    I thought I had completely erased it from my mind, but it seems it wasn't.
    And Shak was a strange man who, no matter how light-hearted I said, penetrated the essence of him at once.
    “Ginny-sama, if you ask me not to kill Lugo, I will.”
    "If you do that, will Lugo try to kill you?"
    “Don’t worry, you just have to say a word.”
    "No. It's more humiliating because it's simple."
    “All that matters to me is how you feel. How would he know this in the first place?"
    "We know. It's worse that only Lugo doesn't know."
    If I thought that the opponent I wanted to fight with all my might would see me for some reason in a fair match, that would be bloody upside down.
    The reason I consider Robenin to be terrible, yet acknowledge him as an enemy, is that once I stand facing each other and pull out my weapon, from then on, he really tries to kill me.
    Whether Esh stopped it, whether I was disadvantaged than myself as a Spirit Master, younger, or having a reputation as a saint, that crazy corner made it quite tasty to fight.
    And since you interfered with Kenta's death, it's a secret only to Kenta... In fact, I knew it would be pretty fun to die fighting.
    If you die unilaterally, that would be dog death, but if you die while fighting with an inferior opponent, wouldn't that be a good thing to brighten your soul? Wouldn't it be nice to have a dead soul like that?
    [..This crazy Master... ?]
    [Isn't that pretty cool?]
    [Not at all!]
    I suddenly wondered. How much whistle can Lugo compete with Shak?
    It would be a blatant lie if I didn't get my stomach ache because I wanted to watch the game split, but it seemed like it would be difficult to put up with the next day, so I concluded that it would be best to leave the place altogether.
    There came a time when we couldn't delay returning to the South. Of course, there is faith here.
    "Shak? The only words I can't say in the match between you and Lugo... this will be the only thing."
    "What? I hope it doesn't make me sad this time."
    “Come over to me.”
    Belief that mine will come alive.
    And the belief that there will be an honorable victory and a death without regret.

"Come on, stop sticking your snout, Maggi. Huh?"
    "…No."
    “Don’t do that, it would be much cuter if you only loosen the fat… "
    “Because I don’t like it! Ginny is stupid! Fool! How can you do that without spraining your eyes!”
    Despite the long-awaited ride on the horse, Maggi was genuinely indignant and shook his body back and forth and made a fuss.
    Even me giving up my shoulder to the wind made me stumble with it, but I was quietly accepting it because I knew that if this guy got angry with the momentum to overthrow it, my backbone would have been broken.
    Since he is controlling his own strength, there is a high possibility of resolving his anger quickly, and it was very pathetic that he was the reason he was upset in the first place.
    “Whoever sees me, I look cuter! I'm smaller and cuter than that fox-like guy with long, fine hair! Baekbae is cute and cute! How can you make him cuter! Crook! Self-esteem hurt!"
    You have a cute shell, but your body is a vicious dragon... The words came up to my throat, but I swallowed it with the patience of an adult and laughed it off.
    "Of course, Maggi, you are cuter! Shak is sexy, mature, and has a quick head turn and a sultry smile, but his cuteness is nothing compared to our Maggi."
    “If you know, you shouldn’t be good at it!”
    Normally, I would have gotten into the habit of throwing it to the ground at this point, far from being thirsty, but today I had to put up with it. _
    This is because if you do not agree with him from now on, the length of return to Esh will increase from 10 seconds to 100 days. Besides, there were places to stop by on the way back. _
    First of all, you have to throw Kenta into the Drake Academy, and you will not even dream of robbery if Esh is by your side. _
    Also, there is still the difficulty of using this chewing gum dragon as a warp machine and returning it as a rare one after eating it. _
    'I can't help to join the Crown Prince exam with this guy... '
    At first glance, this may sound like a wonderful thing that the dragon's protection resides in, but since he is acting a bit sloppy, we must not forget that this guy was a robber who robbed the Treasury of the Elan Empire.
    Of course, I was the one who turned the robber's treasure trove that day. If someone else does it, it's stealing. Wasn't there?
    Anyway, I was being as kind as I could.
    “Ho-ho-ho, that’s why you’re giving us a ride like this, aren’t we? You are the only man in my life who did this to me. Do you trust your sister?"
    "You can't even burn it because it's too heavy for anyone other than me."
    "Oh, it's good to know that."
    “Ahem!”
    "It's wonderful. It's wonderful."
    With the Maggi, who had grown from a fool in the world to a neighborhood fool, I entered the stadium with a light footstep.
    Today, the round of 16 was in full swing, and just because the number of participants has drastically decreased, it does not mean that the tournament will be over soon.
    As the finals get closer, the battles between the strong are due to the fact that the time given to each match is multiplied several times. This is because, after selecting the mercenaries who will advance to the quarterfinals tomorrow, the losers continue to compete for rankings again.
    I've heard that even if you're in the top 25, it's a big help in raising your ransom as a mercenary.
    “Look for a swordsman that inspires you, Maggi.”
    "Ugh! He doesn't have to be as strong as my mother, so I want to find a unique guy! I haven't seen it properly before!"
    Seeing how Shinnara is, I think it was a good idea to bring him down.
    As the frequency of revealing this to Shak is increasing, it seems like a successful outing for a person who was brought out by force to divert attention and play as promised.
    As I walked along the arena surgeon, I glanced at any mercenaries that Maggi might be interested in.
    The reason I didn't run across the center as before was because the number of players was reduced and then it was too conspicuous from the crowd.
    Perhaps because it was known that treatment was possible, I could feel the audience's gaze toward me becoming more tenacious and explicit than before.
    The mercenaries in the stadium are busy avoiding my gaze.
    “How about that gray-haired mercenary over there? He’s a rare speed-type swordsman here, and I’ve seen him a few times before, but his staff is unique and his attack style is wild and anomalous, so it’s okay.”
    “It’s not good. The movement is too light. There are many loopholes and the lower body is weak. And the condition of the sword is also bad! If you don't take good care of it, the days aren't even. Rather than making a sword after seeing a sword like that, would you like to rot the materials?"
    “… You're quite picky. Then….. That guy? He has a heavy lower body, and the tip of his sword is sophisticated, and above all, his sword is in good condition.”
    "Ugh, it's not bad... That's all he has. There's nothing special about swordsmanship. And it looks like he's already grown up. I want to find a human with potential."
    That's a harsh evaluation. However, they are the ones who have survived to this day, so they must be the most talented people in each area.
    After all, it seems that everyone's eyes are on the rise in their field of expertise.
    I was quite confident in my eyes when it came to swordsmanship, but it didn't seem to be comparable to Maggi, who had been obsessed with making famous swords while watching Adelaide's swordsmanship up close for hundreds of years.
    If you look closely, this guy also has quite a bit of craftsmanship.
    I couldn't see his expression when he was sitting on my shoulder, but I could tell he was more serious than ever through his dry voice, who forgot to pretend to be cute.
    “The only things that seem worthwhile here are that and that one.”
    "That to a person. I wouldn't have taught it that way."
    “He is also called a dog*egg of Ginny.”
    “I don’t think that’s bad either.”
    As if there was nothing to see other than the two of them, Magi pointed to Lugo and Muta, a large mercenary with a perforated sword that could be seen from afar.
    They were very familiar faces, probably because we drank together yesterday, and Muta looked around and made eye contact with me.
    I changed course and walked over to Muta. While thinking that Maggi's eyes are very accurate.
    “Wo! Teacher! And did you say your nephew?”
    "Yeah, Maggi."
    "But isn't it heavy? It's surprisingly strong."
    "Is this? It's magic. Magic that makes you lighter."
    It's not me who's casting the weight control magic, but Maggi.
    In the eyes of others, I will look pretty strong. A boy who looked over ten years old was lightly wrapped around his neck.
    "Is that the kid you said you were looking for before? You even issued an official letter in the name of Shak... Just then, a demon appeared on the farm, and he was also blonde, so he reminds me of what he did."
    Instead of talking awkwardly, I slowly lowered my half-body magi to the floor.
    Muta, who was blinded by the sight of Rai, who had been reluctantly hanging from Maggi's neck due to lack of space, returned to my shoulder as if to find his place, a face that had forgotten what he had just said.
    If I add these words, I won't even think about the devil again.
    "Today I want to say goodbye."
    “Ah, okay? Well… What? Wait! Are you leaving already? No, sir! The competition isn’t over yet?”
    "I was even going to watch it to the end, but rumors of fixing Uncle Kenta made me unable to stay quiet. There are people who keep thinking that my hobby is volunteer work? Do I look that kind?"
    "No."
    "... That's too direct."
    "At all."
    "Heh, above all else, the purpose of coming here has been achieved to some extent. I also found him... If I don't go back soon, my friends will forget me."
    Raising a hand over Maggi's head, I thought of the faces I might have thought I would never come back from as time had passed.
    Lox, who lacks trust in me, is like that, and may rather be enjoying a peaceful life without me. It's nice to be back when I get back, so he might burst into bubbly...
    "If my colleagues are waiting, I can't help it. It's a bit surprising that a Teacher takes care of your colleagues."
    "If you say you're only going somewhere for a week, it's already been over a month, and it's been two months.
    “…Is that bad?”
    “Why, as long as you live, you might be like this.”
    “My grandfather, who was rumored to be a playboy in the neighborhood, was just like that. He said he would only go out for three days, and if you come back a month later, he will return home quickly... no!"
    Muta bowed and shut her mouth when I touched the ugly sword.
    If everyone sees me and says that I look like an idiot, it's probably a mistake.
    "Hey, sir."
    “What is it, Lugo?”
    "It's useless if you bully a weak person because it's easy! That's like a thug... Oh no."
    By the round of 16, it seemed like he had to fight only once a day, so he seemed to be idle.
    Normally, he wouldn't even look at Muta's side, but Lugo walked over here on his own feet and pretended to know him.
    He was lightly attacked by Rai for saying things he shouldn't have said, but he wasn't bitten, and Muta only pointed at me and made a fuss even though Lugo said that he was a 'weak person' for him.
    "Hey, did you hear? The teacher is leaving here! It's sudden, isn't it?"
    "I was guessing? It's only a handful of luggage, and since I've been here and there and there, it didn't seem like it was going to be there for a long time."
    “Am I the only one who didn’t know…? Shak? If the Teacher said that he would leave, he would be very sorry.”
    Whether it was the effect of the harmony drink I drank last night, or it was simply that I was in the middle, Muta and Lugo's conversation did not stand still, so it was surprising to watch.
    They might growl again if they notice that they have changed, so I decided not to point it out.
    "Well, I haven't talked to Shak yet."
    “Uh… you told me… didn’t you do that?”
    "I wasn't sure if I would leave tomorrow or the day after... I'll have to watch Kenta's condition for a while.
    If you're smarter than Lugo, you're quick, you can't be left behind, and if you tell me to take you with me early, you must have had a foreboding that I was going to leave one day.
    It took a while for them not to give a certain answer to the request to take them, but it was virtually impossible for them to go south together as long as Maggi was still there.
    Maggi didn't know that Shak was a half-demon, but he hated his existence more and more.
    Maybe the dragon's blood inside Maggi instinctively hates the demon blood flowing inside Shak's body.
    If it weren't for that, the incarnation of jealousy wouldn't have moved Shak to the south with him.
    “Were you a kind person, sir…?”
    “I hear it often, but… This should be criticized so much... ?”
    “Like someone else’s town leader! Awesome! Here and there! Just hold on to it! Because the hospitality is too much! Even the neighborhood dog is supposed to take it and raise it once it's kneaded that much!"
    “But Shak is a man here, right? I'm a passing traveler. And he's not an ordinary mercenary, he's the king of mercenaries, so how do you pick it up?"
    When he raised his eyebrows with a face telling him to say something that made sense, Muta had a wounded face.
    I thought he didn't like Shak because he had a street fight, but I guess that's not the case.
    "I'm not really telling you to go pick it up... I mean... if you don't take it with you lightly, you should at least promise me you'll come back."
    "I didn't know you thought that Shak."
    "Sir, I've often thought that he might not be human."
    "...Where are you looking?"
    "It's incredibly strong, and even if it hurts, it heals quickly. Even monsters sometimes run away when they see him. As a sword master, should I say that there are some creepy parts...?"
    "…"
    “But when he was with the Teacher, he was like a person. It was the first time I felt like I knew what Shak was thinking when he was with you."
    Mercenaries often hear that they look stupid, but behind their carefree and simple appearance, there are sharp corners like beasts.
    Sometimes it feels good enough to make you goosebumps.
    “The two looked really good together, were they all lies?”
    At that moment, Magi looked up at me with a blank look and couldn't answer right away.
    Lugo, I didn't say much because I knew I wasn't here, but Muta was shocked to see how much Shak had been so passionate about me that I was leaving like this.
    Come to think of it, I've often heard that shocks when I'm with you aren't normal. If there was no Maggi by my side, would I have been able to give an answer that would make him happy?
    “The friendship was… it was real. But I can’t promise to come back here again. That’s why you’re saying goodbye like this. Muta? It was nice to meet you.”
    "…Oh My God."
    "Goodbye. If possible, I'll die of old age. If that's unreasonable, I'll pray for you to die with no regrets while fighting."
    To others, it may look like I'm playing with my shark and throwing it away, but it's not.
    I must have whispered to Shak to come to my side. What could be more generous than this?
    If that man really likes me, it's like a mountain range, he'll come over with a sword.
    If you can't get over it, it's a lack of sincerity and there's nothing you can do about it.

“Lugo, you too.”
    I turned his head to look at Lugo, who was keeping a close eye on Maggikos. He was also a living witness who lived and crossed the Dragonia Mountains.
    I can't say that my first impression was very good, but at least today, I have become a person who doesn't want to see death with defeat.
    "It was nice to meet you. I hope we never see each other again."
    “Who is going to do that?”
    "Huhu, even if we see each other again, let's not pretend to know each other"
    If we meet again, it must be south.
    The premise was that Lugo had to come back alive to the south in order to pretend they didn't know each other, so this was the greatest blessing I could do.
    A smart Lugo would have understood it well enough.
    I whispered more words of blessing to Shak, but... Isn't that what blessings are? I give it to everyone whose breath touches my shadow.
    In the end, what makes each of us live is our own strength.
    "Guman, who speaks as if he's leaving at any moment, sir."
    “It’s done in advance. I can't guarantee that I'll see you again before I leave."
    Looking back, the breakup I went through was always sudden. So, it is better to do this in advance.
    "Teacher… You seem to be living well enough to be embarrassed to say goodbye."
    "Uh, I guess it's stupid to worry about empathy."
    "That's right. We have some ideas! Doesn't it look like it'll come out alive even if it's bitten by a dragon?"
    "Uh, uh! Like the southern saint of rumors?"
    "Yes!"
    "It's like holding it! If it's a Wizard Teacher, you might come out with a rarity! Hahaha!"
    Until yesterday, Muta and Lugo, who were busy biting each other, improved their relationship overnight.
    Because the people around me don't seem to be able to survive until me if they want to be killed. In particular, mercenaries do not know how precious their lives are, so there is a more courageous corner.
    Kill them, save them.
    [You don't seem to know, so I'll tell you!]
    [What.]
    [Somehow, making fun of the Master has a strange thrill, like playing at the risk of your life. So, once I start, can I not stop?]
    [..Is that an experience story?]
    [Yes. It feels like I’m getting closer and it’s good that I can’t kill it even though I’m mad!]
    Playing with each other, like people who get along with me, is a very nasty hobby.
    [If you don't do this, you won't be able to feel the Master's kindness.]
    [It's only you... ]
    "Uh ha ha ha ha! But this Teacher is a Saint! It's the funniest thing I've heard this year! It's funny to me about the southern guy! Ha ha ha! It's pretty! Lugo!"
    "I'm a talented guy! So I'm here, otherwise I'd be buried in the corner of the mountain? Ha ha ha!"
    Looking at Lugo, one thing is clear. The point is that only when you have that level of courage can you become the Mercenary King.
    Even though he clearly knew that the dragon and the saint were in front of him, he did not hesitate to make fun of them, and he even risked his life to cross the mountain range to become the only Mercenary King on the continent.
    Even though he was more comfortable with me in that he didn't seem to have any intention of hiding how much he knew about me.
    "What is it, what is it? Huh?"
    Maggi looked at me with confused eyes, as if she did not know why me, Muta, and Lugo were smiling, and then began to cry while looking at the two mercenaries who were excitedly smiling.
    His face was anxious because he might have found out that he was a dragon. If that happens, it seems that he hasn't forgotten his promise to return to Rare.
    As a sign of reassurance, I lightly stroked the crown of the Maggi, then brought the two mercenaries' gazes together with a gesture.
    “Both of them seem less than that. Is today's match over?"
    "No? It's an afternoon game, so it's killing time."
    "It's almost the last game, so I'm dying of boredom... Why? Anything fun?"
    As we entered the round of 16, the format of the competition changed a lot, with only one match being played at a time. Even though the venue is so wide.
    There is an advantage that the spectators have improved to focus on the match, and it is said that every match is that important, but there is a disadvantage that the waiting time of the players is infinitely increased.
    "No. I have a good idea for everyone who is bored!"
    "What?"
    "Why don't you show us two swordsmanship for our little boy here? He's interested in a strong swordsman. And here are the only two people I picked because they seemed the strongest."
    Objectively speaking, it would be Shak, but he was out of the field because he was outside the eyes of Maggi.
    And my request, no matter how plausible it was, was nothing but a request to be a childish eye candy, enough to make the two proud senior mercenaries fall in love.
    "Huh? It's a nonsensical sound... Sir, do you know what kind of wandering clowns we are? Raise your sword as a joke in front of the kids! You have the pride of a senior mercenary. It's impossible."
    "Teacher, you're making a request that you can't listen to. Besides, I'm not asking you to simply show me your swordsmanship, it's like asking the two of you to stick together..."
    "That's right."
    “Does the Teacher know that if players fight each other during a match, they will be eliminated?”
    It was Lugo who spoke quickly.
    Muta was astonished as she opened her eyes wide, apparently unaware of the meaning.
    “Then it won’t happen any more!”
    "Isn't it okay to warm up a little? Everyone was free to fight in the corner. The referees didn't even have their eyes broken, can't you tell the difference between a real fight and a warm-up?"
    “That’s what we’re talking about with close friends! Open your ears and listen carefully, sir! No matter how lazy I am! I have no intention of playing tricks in front of a boy from the south who is like an enemy!"
    “Ah, don’t do that, just stick with me once. You have a lot of time anyway.”
    "Turn it off!"
    There were two men whose nose bridges were so high that they could not be the contenders for the championship, but I do not do impossible things. It's even cute to bounce.
    "Then I can't help it. I was going to send you a cart of 'special magic metal' that can fix that ugly sword if you show me swordsmanship. You don't need it..."
    "I do, I do. Teacher, shall we start now? Shall we do it here or there?"
    "Think well, this is an invaluable metal. Money can't buy it, so it's not enough to buy the time of a senior mercenary."
    "Hey, how do you know that I'm in trouble because I'm running out of energy. I just wanted to relax, Teacher."
    "It should come out like that. If you go to a skilled blacksmith with a sword and metal, he will fix the sword, so thank you for my grace!"
    Muta was a simple and easy human being compared to Lugo, so he changed his attitude and acted like a bear wagging his tail eagerly in front of his prey.
    Lugo, who watched him, tried to leave with a face that he did not want to hang out with fools, but to no avail.
    Because I'm the one who survived Dragon Rare. Never miss a bite
    "Heh, I don't know what they're doing, but I don't want to mess around, so I'll just fall for it."
    "Goodbye. But where can I claim Kenta's medical bill?"
    “…Sir. When you threaten someone, you have to watch the other person. You know who I am!”
    Saying that, it was Lugo who took the sword out of its sheath and jumped on the spot to unwind.
    Is it really the quick judgment and swift action like a Mercenary King?
    The cost of treatment will vary widely depending on the therapist, but if a skilled person like me took the time to fix such an injury, even if not enough, a family of four commoners needed a large sum of money to live on for 150 years.
    If the aristocrat is the opponent, he calls for a five times higher amount.
    Lugo must have no money, but that was when he was in the south, and now that he was over the mountain range, there was no way he had enough money on hand.
    “Are you both happy to be cooperative? It's impressive that you voluntarily show off a wonderful swordsmanship for my nephew!"
    [People usually call this a threat?] _
    "How about you, Maggi? That's enough for you to know that I love you, right?"
    "Oooh! After all, Ginny is the best!"
    Maggi must have been moved by the kindness of my heart that cared for him.
    He was very nervous about being found out that he was a dragon and would be kicked out, but the fact that instead of scolding him, I made a spectacle for him, his trust in me has greatly increased.
    "Whoops..."
    I thought as I looked down at the Maggi that was innocently wrapped in my arms.
    You made me feel like this, so it's safe for the time being.
    This dragon has good warp performance, but it was a getal that sometimes behave uncooperatively when crippled.
    But who I am. I have a rare talent for dealing with dragons. Sometimes, I am even afraid of my evil talents!
    I'm afraid. Maggi doesn't know where the hell it's going.
    "Where did you go, you dragon bastard!"
    It felt good until I showed Muta and Lugo fighting during the day.
    Muta's swordsmanship was nothing new after seeing it up close a few times, but Lugo's swordsmanship was worth paying attention to!
    You showed me that good thing, but betray me!
    "Maggi!"
    When I dragged him to Shak's mansion to avoid the people begging for treatment after the competition, he said he didn't like this place and was upset for a while, but it was relieved quickly because he had been chasing me all day.
    Since I sold my eyes for a very short time, it disappeared again. Besides, when I found out it was gone, it was already midnight.
    “This bastard hit the back of my head again! I left it for a while!” _
    [Huh… Master? It wasn't a brief moment that I was preoccupied with reading the black magic book for four hours, wasn't it?]
    "It's a moment for dragons!"
    [The problem is that the dragon got spooked and went somewhere else in 'a moment'.]
    "Aww! Do you know where you went? Why didn't you stop me!"
    [He said he was going to Grandma's Rare to find a book about black magic that was ten times more interesting than that? He can't lose to Shak?]
    "What. Good job."
    Then admit it I suddenly gained peace of mind, stopped looking through my closet, and lay back on the bed.
    As I recalled Lugo's swordsmanship that I had seen during the day.
    It was such a great sword dance that I will be reminded of it again. It's a swordsmanship that is dense enough to make you think that maybe you won't lose to Shak.
    'It was more like a feeling that I wouldn't lose easily than I thought I would win, but... Still, I learned quite a bit.'
    It was a simple warm-up, but the difference in skill with Muta was clear.
    Perhaps it was because of the kind of sword that Muta was used to, it was almost pitiful for Lugo to make fun of him.
    It was as if a large black bear and a gray wolf were attached to each other, but the strange thing was that the bear could not keep up with the speed of the wolf and kept giving back to the wolf in a frenzy, eventually losing his composure and giving his shoulder to the wolf.
    Moreover, according to the laws of nature, it is nonsense, but a wolf's teeth are stronger and thicker than a bear's claws, so they can break through all the bear's defenses and slam the bear's head into the ground and bite the thick neck hide to see blood. There were moments.
    Lugo threw Muta, who looked three times heavier than himself, on the ground, and pressed him down with force to prevent him from getting up for a while.
    He forgot to warm up, so he stopped by lightly stepping on Muta's back.
    With that, he had a cheerful face, as if he was taking care of Kenta's work.
    Muta was trying to warm up, but unintentionally realized the gap with his rival Lugo and was depressed... I don't know if it's because of me, but I've come to realize that no matter how much I look at it, I don't get tired of seeing a big man look dull.
    According to the match schedule, the two will officially face off in the semifinals, but it was my impression that the result would not change much if we went there.
    When he wins the championship and fights Shak, he will become Lugo.
    ‘Muta was able to win relatively easily… Robenin was tough. After all, there seems to be a big difference between being able to make a sword and not having it... '
    I looked up at the ceiling and remembered the sword masters I had met. _
    Robenin, Count Trenfe, Shak, Lugo… Dickel III, I didn't see him using swordsmanship, so he wasn't a comparison.
    'Everyone was strong, but what's difficult for me is the ones with overwhelming speed... Lugo was pretty fast too. Maybe a little slower than Robenin? I was focused, so I could see it at first glance... The naked eye also has its limits. I need an Endairon to see it properly.'
    The reason I suddenly looked out the window was because there was a lake devastated by the battle with Robenin.
    It was once the pride of this mansion, but now it is a place where only dead fish float, whether it is a lake or dozens of puddles.
    “Let’s go, Rai.”
    [Eh? Now?]
    "I'll have to fix that when Maggi isn't there."
    I got up from my seat after I was lazy.
    It wasn't because I remembered the sound of the spirit of the lake whimpering and crying.
    However, as long as the owner of this mansion changed to me, I couldn't leave it like that.
    I don't know when I'll be back, but I was a lover of beautiful things.
    Aesthetic high spirits... I was the one who made it that way, though.
    [Would it be difficult with only the water spirit? It's been cut all the way to the corner of the nearby mountain. It would be difficult if there was no earth spirit to help... Wait, Master... ?]
    Seolga is a spirit magazine. I smiled triumphantly and pulled out of my magic bag something that Rai wouldn't like.
    It was a plant spirit stone that glowed dark green.

Let's take pity on Shak, he tried...

I'm not against the harem, but Jekar should come first. Shaq should be in second.

3. Nincompoop

Nincompoop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amazing that rai can curse and fight and is not afraid of Magi (despite suffering for 2 months in lair) but trembles when Iruje is around.

Sam Moriarty, imp0, Ina_YS and 3 others like this.
  4. Ina_YS

Ina_YS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Shak, I like him but he needs to stay in the north. He’s too powerful and Ginny probably won’t need to summon her spirits anymore if he’s following her around. It’ll be boring then, ofc Maggi is an exception ;)

HannahMilk, imp0, Miu520 and 4 others like this.
  5. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    At first glance, I walked down the dark hallway, rolling the plant spirit stone that looked like a large jewel in my hand.
    It was close to midnight, so it was quiet as if I was the only one in the mansion.
    It was noisy in my head.
    [Think again! Master! Isn't it too early to bring in a new spirit? Yeah? Master still has too many spirits!]
    “It’s more than average.”
    If it was a Spirit Master my age, if there was one low-level spirit, he was a genius, and even if I heard a genius, there were at most two middle-level spirits. It was limited to two lesser spirits with different attributes.
    However, I only had three water spirits and three non-attribute spirits, so even if I revealed that I had six spirits in front of the Spirit Masters, everyone thought it was a joke.
    [Why are you being greedy again, knowing that! The Master knows best that having a lot of spirits is not necessarily a good thing! Even if there are many, it is not possible to take them all out at the same time, and even if it is possible to take them all out, it only increases the weakness of the Master!]
    “Are your rivals increasing?”
    [.. That… .]
    “Rai? Let’s be honest. I was originally greedy, so I started collecting non-attribute spirits, right?
    My greed was focused on testing the limits of my abilities and breaking them.
    It was because he knew that well that Rai paused for a moment to grumble.
    I wasn't an idiot who liked the impossible. I'm just a person wondering how far I can go.
    "I think I've endured this much. You know that now is the best time to sign a contract with a new spirit, right?"
    [You were always aiming for time... ]
    "The most powerful spirit, Endairon, has become one body with me, and the rebellious Grupayne is now starting to listen a little and is useful."
    The fact that the uncontrollable spirit disappeared meant that I had more room in my control, that is, the influence I could exert on the spirit.
    "I've got some spare time, so shouldn't I fill it up? And above all, it's a great place! It's an ancient lake where the spirits of the lake live. If you summon a spirit from around here, the way of summoning will open up even more?"
    I can't stand this. I got a little excited and walked up to my shoulders.
    "It's a bit disappointing that it's a cold place, but a plant that survived such a place would have had a tough life, so this will help summon plant spirits."
    [What... That enchanting face... ]
    “In addition, if the contract is successful, it can be immediately put into service to repair the lake.”
    Hundreds of trees had fallen due to the power of Endairon, so it was the perfect place to experiment with the power of the plant spirit.
    It has been a long time since I felt perfect and my bond with the spirits of water deepened, so it was a day with nothing lacking to summon the spirits of plants that are closely related to water.
    Water and plants have good compatibility, so there is no adverse effect on each other.
    After signing a contract with the plant spirit, it will be a body that can never be contracted with the fire spirit, but it was not a disappointment at all.
    [Sheesh... Do you think I'm worried about the Master not being able to summon plant spirits? If it were the current master, I would summon a strong enough object even if it wasn't here!]
    "Thank you for letting me know?"
    [That's why you're saying that you don't need to sign a contract right now! Call me later... !]
    “Lulu, what should we name the new spirit?”
    [You are listening to me! You are so good, really! Even now, you are busy digging all over the place! If there is a new guy again, I'm always behind the scenes!]
    "What did you say. Even if you want to do it behind the scenes, it's a theme that sticks to you every day."
    Even now, it was hanging almost to the point of choking.
    If I hadn't experienced this guy first, I would have felt choked by Maggi's obsession.
    Rai only revealed his true intentions late and annoyed me.
    [Now I don't even want you to see me alone! But among the spirits, they say that I am the best! If possible, call the plant spirits and tell them in front of them too!]
    [Yes, yes. Among the spirits of metal, you are the best.]
    [.. ? That's natural!]
    The last thing I said in my head was realizing that my voice in the hallway was too loud.
    And it was because of the weak pretense of being caught up in the moment when I reached the end of the hallway and opened the front door.
    It was Shak that deliberately made footsteps and approached behind my back as if not to be surprised by my approach.
    “Ginny-sama.”
    "Shak? You weren't sleeping."
    “I was awake because I couldn’t sleep.”
    In his thin pajamas and indoor shoes that exposed his toes, Shak looked far more defenseless than usual. And it was somehow sad because of the darkness of the night.
    “At this time… where are you going?”
    "A little walk."
    I put the spirit stone in my hand into my pocket and pushed the door of the large mansion.
    No, I tried to open it, but either the wind was blowing strongly outside or the door was too big, so I just put in force and couldn't open it.
    I tried to push it with my shoulder, but Shak came up to me and put his hand on the door and cast a shadow of himself over my body.
    "You don't mean to leave like this."
    “Aren’t my hands too short for that?”
    In fact, I can leave whenever I have Rai, but... Shak's eyes were looking down at me so close that the tip of my nose could reach even if I lifted my heel. He looked pitiful like a lost young animal, so he whispered to me like an adult.
    “..That’s right.”
    "You said you look depressed, did you mean that you were afraid I would go away?"
    "I said something."
    “You heard my voice and ran after me, right?”
    Without affirming or denying, Shak quietly blinked his eyes and opened the front door, which had not moved when I pushed it, with his fingertips.
    The cold winter wind blew through the cracks in the door, flapping the hem of my cloak, and a pleasant dawn passed over my body.
    And Shak couldn't take his eyes off me until I walked out the door for what was so concerned.
    The reason I keep smiling at this man is because he doesn't chase after me without my permission.
    "Shak, come here. Let's go together."
    It's easy to reach out to the other side as you wish.
    Because if it was already mine, there was no reason why I couldn't stroke it.
    Today was a day with two full moons, so it was not dark even though it was midnight.
    As my eyes got used to the darkness, the mud came up and I could see the uneven ground, and I realized that the place I was walking was not originally on a road, but on the bottom of a lake.
    Moss-covered stones, dried aquatic plants, and puddles of water where fish are gathered all over the place.
    splash, splash.
    I glanced at the fish writhing in the cramped puddle to live, and continued walking.
    My destination was the lush greenery beyond the lake. Where there are still mature trees.
    "Ginny-sama, at your feet."
    I was walking so fast that I almost slipped on the moss, but Shak supported my back so I didn't fall, and I believed in Shak's presence and made strides forward on the mud.
    "Iced coffee…"
    “What are you doing, come quickly!”
    Originally, I wanted to fix the lake as soon as my body condition was restored, but I felt it was delayed because I was drained of energy from Kenta.
    A human like me has a brazen heart that doesn't feel guilty at all, but it also has the heart of a water spirit that can't survive without jumping just by looking at the lake, so I felt a little guilty about this miserable situation.
    It was also a problem to clearly remember the moment when this lake greeted me.
    It would have to be as cold as ice, but the moment I took off my smile and stepped foot, the water temperature changed as if to come quickly.
    "Shak, remember when I said there were spirits living in this lake?"
    As I was walking under the moonlight, I suddenly looked back.
    "They are a little different from the spirits I deal with, but they are very interesting beings! If you fix this place, they might appear before me again."
    "Aren't they just invisible?"
    “Yeah, this kind of spirit cannot be seen unless it reveals itself. Like a fairy.”
    "I've never seen a fairy... and what does it mean to fix it?"
    It was Shak to ask questions about repairing the lake, but I only responded with a meaningful smile.
    And I looked back only after reaching in front of the group of trees that had barely survived the fight between me and Robenin.
    Originally, the lake was quite large and boasted beautiful scenery, but now the size has been greatly reduced.
    It's because I used the lake's water generously as a weapon.
    Since I was trying to kill some, I also wanted to blame Robenin for destroying the water at random... I couldn't deny that it was my fault that the lake spirits wept and asked for mercy.
    "Come to think of it, I don't think I said it properly... I'm sorry about the lake. Shak, it was an important lake to you."
    “…I’m fine, because you gave me permission to go with you instead.”
    Although the lake's power to suppress the magic had diminished, it still existed.
    And although the power transferred to me by eating the spirit egg was more effective on him, it had a fatal flaw in that it was only effective for my lifespan.
    The moment I die, the power disappears.
    So, there's no reason for him to follow me.
    Shak said he wanted to feel complete stability by my side rather than a thin, unstable stability in the lake... Are you really okay with that? In the absence of magic, I asked for sure.
    "Are you really coming south? Just looking at me? I'm not a very good owner, I'm a human, so I'm going to die soon?"
    "Of course, as long as you don't hate me following you."
    "Why would it be disgusting? I didn't mean you could come."
    “Because I am the one who inherited the blood of demons. It is a familiar thing to be left behind.”
    When I look at Shak, I wonder why it reminds me of Ashe... Now I know.
    Second to using respectful words, both of them had a pitiful side. There is a sadness that is accustomed to swallowing one's own pain and is not revealed.
    what. I like pitiful beauties.
    “So I was happy when you called me… If you change your mind, we are waiting for you here. Being reluctant to use the blood of demons is not something to be ashamed of, it is only natural.”
    Shak was obviously a strong man, but he seemed to be a bit weak when it came to him, perhaps because he hated the blood of demons that flowed inside him.
    To make such a sad face with that face... If he cry like that, I can't stand it and I think I'll kiss you.
    [This damn owner... ?]
    "Shak. If you're coming south, go to Dmitry's Crowell Territory or Drake Academy. Or, if you hear rumors of a genocide of slave traders, you can come there."
    "... That word."
    “As long as it’s okay with you, I’m just saying that you're welcome. As you already know, the reason I can't go with you isn't because I don't like it, it's because of Maggikos. And it’s because of my colleagues over there.”
    If I had said this much, I thought that Shak would relieve his expression and be happy. But Shak's expression hardened once, and he asked me that way.
    “Ginny-sama. Can you trust me? You can keep it by your side, and you can keep it by your family and friends... Really, I'm fine... Do you believe it?”
    God, now that I see it, it seems that it was more Shak than I was.

If I was worried enough to collect a big beast because I would have someone who followed me saying that I liked him forever, let him be abandoned.
    It's the face of a monster who knows he's a monster.
    It was strange that he was hiding such an anxious face behind his confident and relaxed face, and it made me realize how genuine a man he was in that he revealed his true feelings to me.
    Pretending to be calm until the very end, pretending to be perfect. Seeing that he can't deceive me, I think that saying he likes me may be a little sincere.
    "I'm worried for nothing. Shak, don't you remember what happened when you went crazy?"
    “If it were that day… My memory is not perfect. But how many times have you called my name, not today. It's not the day I decided to die. I clearly remember you whispering like that."
    "Remember what's important!"
    “The fact that you gave me a new life. Even though I thought I had lived enough, I only remembered regrets at that moment.
    “I remember clearly. You asked me to kill you while holding on in a state that wouldn't be strange even if you ran into a runaway right now. You cried because you didn't want to hurt your subordinates. Shak? If I don't trust such a man, what kind of person will I trust?"
    Just as there are humans who are evil enough to surprise even the devil, I never doubted that if there was a better half-demon than a human, it would be the man right in front of me.
    Besides, I have tears of truth. It's only a short time, but it's forever a secret that I've stolen Shak's heart...
    At the most, I remembered wearing a ring with my faith like the sea exposed, so I turned around and smoked.
    And as I walked towards, I extended my right hand to Shak once more.
    I whispered as I looked at the faint moonlight on his face, the water of the lake that fell on his eyelashes, and the pure white joy that spread around his eyes.
    "I'll show you something good in the sense that I trust you."
    “You are always showing.”
    “Anyway, it’s good to talk. But this is real! I swear, you'll never forget what you saw today?"
    There aren't many people who aren't even spiritists who witnessed the moment they signed a contract with a spirit.
    I smiled confidently, and Shak took my hand without hesitation, as if he would fall into hell if he held my hand.
    I have a good feeling today.
    It was a day when everything I could see was on my side.
    Standing among the trees and looking up at the sky, it looked quite thick.
    It was such a cold land that I thought only conifers were holding onto the green leaves, but when I stopped and looked down at my feet, life was also growing there.
    They each had thin leaves and had hard roots to endure the cold, but most of the plants looked more gray than green.
    It was flattened to the ground and grew like a vine to survive no matter how trampled it was.
    That's why little life, stronger and longer-living, rose up everywhere in the land I came from.
    "I think I made a good choice. I'll take it here."
    This would be enough to summon the spirits of plants. You can summon a spirit even if you don't have the right environment, but this was a matter of how well prepared you were before the contract.
    From the spirit's point of view, for example, it was a factor that helped make it easier to stay in Middle-earth without a contractor.
    If just calling out is to make you stand precariously on a coin, then setting up the environment and calling out is about making the palm of your hand stand in the same space.
    Mainly, when making a contract with a higher spirit, to reinforce the summoner's lack of strength, he seeks a good environment for the spirit to dwell in.
    The result of not paying attention to the summoning environment at the time of the contract was Rai, and the result of paying a lot of attention was the Endairon, so it is easy to see which one is correct.
    [I can hear it all! How's that time!]
    [Did you forget? I couldn't stand it for even a minute, so I told you to decide quickly whether to sign a contract or not.]
    [Sheesh, it was more difficult because there was only as much mana as a mouse tail?]
    [It was then... But it will be different now.]
    Sitting in the middle of dozens of trees, I took out the green spirit stone I had in my pocket.
    Don't forget to snap the tip of my fingers to make the Shak take a few steps back before I start injecting mana in earnest.
    While holding the Spirit Stone with both hands as if imprisoning a firefly, I looked into the contracting staff hidden inside.
    In the eyes of the spirits, the contracting staff seemed to be living and breathing with a soft glow.
    It is in unbelievably perfect condition that it was a half-destroyed item. It's not that the repaired parts can't be found, but it's like going back to when it was first made.
    So, the first thing I had to do before calling out the plant spirit, I don't know how long it has been since I've been summoned to this land, was to praise Rai.
    [Good job, perfect.]
    [Ahem!]
    [Thanks for making a new friend, Rai.]
    [.. Heh, you can give me a compliment! It's because I'm not friends with them... .]
    Although he struggled not to sign a contract with another spirit, he was waving his tail in praise of himself.
    And even though I knew there was no way I could fail the summons, I was a little nervous.
    It's always been like this at this moment. It's trembling, but it's also exciting, it's happy and it's fun.
    Another thing, it was like that to summoning a spirit to be with me for the rest of my life.
    There is rarely a new crowd today.
    I glanced at Shak, who was holding his breath a few steps away, then looked back at Rai, who was moving slowly over my shoulder, changing his position.
    [I'm not a friend!]
    “Huhu.”
    Yes, everything is fine today.
    The pleasant tension has already melted and turned into a little excitement, and the only thing left is the dry season.
    I completely wrapped the spirit stone and raised my lips.
    I didn't have to put it down somewhere else, fearing it would hurt me like I did with Adorr and Grupayne.
    Because the spirit of the spirit master automatically knew that this spirit didn't have to do that.
    To be more precise, the intuition of the spirit master, who is now quite experienced, knew first, and the spirit stone taught them, and the spirits with whom I and my soul were connected seemed to whisper from the other side that it was okay.
    So there is no fear, and there is no need to wander about not knowing what to do.
    I gladly savored the green light emanating from between my fingers, pouring the full mana into my hand.
    Paah!
    The light was a gentle kind that didn't hurt the eyes, but it was also a powerful force that shook as if it would not be trapped in your hand.
    As the amount of mana infused increased, the light quickly grew stronger and became clear enough to pierce the back of the hand.
    As I opened the gap between my hands slightly and very slightly, the light from the spirit stone passed over my cheek and reached high enough to reach the sky.
    An unidentified wind blew and made my hair flutter back to its fullest, and at one point, a thick scent of grass came from all directions.
    I felt the spirit stone rise and fall in my hand over and over again.
    And it was fleeting. The mana I was pouring in was turned into a force that was sucked in.
    "Come."
    When the existence of another world tried to come here, the whole flow of the area began to change.
    First of all, the air shook strongly as it revealed its existence, and I could feel the mana surrounding it being engulfed in the power of the Spirit Stone and breaking apart.
    Most of all, the feeling of someone stepping closer to my soul was breathtakingly intense.
    It was around the time I signed a contract with Endairon that I began to feel this sensation clearly.
    I hadn't felt it before, so this was proof that I had grown that much, or it meant that the spirits coming here now holding the hand of my soul are as huge and powerful as the Endairon.
    "Ginny-sama!"
    When I looked down in a strange feeling, I saw that the grass under my feet was suddenly dyed with a remarkably bright green color.
    The soles of my shoes were touched, and new vines grew around my ankles, then up to my calves.
    Shocked and approached, Shak seemed to calm down as soon as I made eye contact, but it was the first time he had seen such a sight, so he still looked a little uneasy.
    It wasn't just the grass near me that was growing fast.
    All the grass that came into contact with the green color flowing from the Spirit Stone raised its head and colored the body with vitality like never before, and the buds that we cherished and seeds that had been dormant sprung up.
    It's like even those tall trees over there are leaning towards me... Is it an illusion?
    “What is this…”
    “Shh, he's here.”
    Judging by the amount of mana that escaped and this explosive reaction, it was clear that he had been summoned properly, but the only thing I could see right away was a pile of grass that gave off a strong, pungent smell of grass.
    It seems that my prediction that the Spirit of the Plant would show a contract pattern more similar to that of Rai than Adorr or Payne was correct.
    Like the spirits of the four elements, the spirits of electricity and the spirits of ice are 'existents as their name implies', so they can take on their own shape without a contractor, but plant spirits can express themselves in one form like metal spirits. It was kind of impossible.
    If I were to classify it at will, even among the non-attributes, Adorr and Payne is a 'single form', and the metal spirit, Rai, is a 'complex form'.
    In a word, in the latter case, it is difficult to have a specific shape without an 'order'.
    I'd rather not need a body if it was a spirit spirit. Plants were as certain as the material world as well as metals.
    As it was something I had experienced once, I waited for a while without panicking.
    Because there were enough tricks to know that it would take some time for the spirit to adapt to this place.
    Mana was constantly draining out, but I was only concerned with how much of it. When I signed a contract with Undain, the consumption amount was easily surpassed, and it was not yet reached when I was in Endairon.
    [..Second… peel… ]
    "I hear you. Spirit, where are you?"
    [… By your side... . at your fingertips.]
    Even while concentrating to listen to the spirit's voice, the bush was growing quietly. Grass brushed my fingertips as if saying I was here.
    Rather than any one of them, all of them seemed to be plant spirits.
    It looked the same as when Adorr and Payne were out of control because it was before the contract, but it didn't look as radical as those guys, so I already liked them.
    "Nice to meet you."
    […]
    “I called you. Won't you sign a contract with me?"
    I asked, gently stroking the unknown grass that reached my fingertips from bottom to top. The reason I don't get an answer right away is because there is an electric spirit among my spirits.
    Or maybe it's because of the Spirit of Ice. Neither of them had a very good compatibility with plants. not terribly bad though.
    "You can think about it slowly, so can you give me a good answer? If it's mana, I still have time."
    Succeeding in summoning was really easy compared to signing a contract.
    Even though he was called out, he could refuse me like Payne, or like Rai or Adorr, he could earnestly want it there. Or, it can be put to the test of the day like Endairon.
    [Summoner... You are the master of water.]
    "That's right."
    [The Master of ice, the Master of electricity. The Master of the longest-lived spirit. Do you still need me?]

It wasn't a very positive answer, but I replied with joy that I could now hear the spirit's voice clearly.
    "I need. I want to be a plant owner. Because I am greedy.”
    Maybe I'm the only one feeling good right now. The plant spirit in front of me seemed to be very talkative, but it didn't seem like he was very active in my contract with me.
    It wasn't surprising, as I expected to some extent that he wouldn't be willing to sign a contract with me.
    It was because there were too many places to straw.
    Rather, if there is a noticeable lack of something, I would take good care of it, but there is nothing lacking in a human like me.
    I'm full of power, and I already have many.
    What that means is that even if I fail this contract, my life will not be affected.
    And it was seen as a weakness in the eyes of the spirits who valued balance.
    Each individual has different preferences, but the higher the spirit, the stricter the criteria for choosing a master.
    'The plant spirit is a non-attribute spirit, so the standard of its power would be me... There's no way I'll never know how much power I'll have in my hands.'
    It is more difficult to give a large force than a small force.
    If I was a ten-year-old girl, if it was me at the time I signed a contract with Rai. Rather, it would have been easier for this spirit to decide to help me with nothing.
    Seeing my potential and hoping that I will become stronger, lending a ship is close to the right thing to do.
    But now, I am not the one who has to struggle and struggle to survive, but the one who has to be restrained in order not to harm those around me.
    In addition, the 'desire' towards the spirit, which is important when signing a contract, is also lacking.
    But even in this situation, there is hope! The fact is that this spirit has been summoned before me. And instead of spitting out the word of refusal right away, he is silent and immersed in trouble.
    As a master of frivolous things, it was difficult not to appreciate that prudence.
    "Hey?"
    [..Yes.]
    "I'm not the owner who can't live without you, so maybe you don't like that. I probably won't be the right owner for you.
    Spirits were not inanimate objects. Of course, everyone has their own tastes and desires to be respected.
    Like Rai, you may want to be the most loved existence, you may want to be foolish like Undine, or you may want to become the most powerful weapon that protects you like Endairon.
    And the fact that there are many spirits who have already occupied my side meant that there is a high risk of being alienated by the chosen owner.
    It was as if Rai couldn't bear it and mumbled even though he didn't even want to speak.
    "Nevertheless, I promise. If you become my spirit, I will care for and love you as much as I do. I will try my best to be your best friend."
    There is one thing that I must not forget until the day I die as a Spirit Warrior.
    I have many spirits, but the point is that the spirits have only one owner.
    At least as long as I'm alive, they'll be waiting for me.
    The King of Spirits can have multiple contractors at the same time, so it would be an exception.
    [Hey? Master? Didn't you say sweet things to me?]
    “…You can ignore what he says.”
    [It's a scammer! Trickster! Run away!]
    "You bastard! Can't shut up!"
    Is it okay for a spirit to interfere with a contract with a spirit? Regarding spirits, even though I had been studying for half my life, there were still things I didn't know, and the biggest mystery among them was the spirit who was closest to me, Rai.
    Maybe this kid doesn't even know. The fact that there is a spirit that acts like this on its own and tries to fuck its owner was a report on the conference itself.
    Rai made a fuss by waving his head and tail in all directions while wrapping his neck around my neck, saying, ‘Why are you discriminating against spirits?
    But faster than throwing it away, he climbed back up his arms and hung on his shoulders, and I had to scramble to get rid of the leeches.
    Shak, who was watching, reached the point of reaching out to help.
    Just when I thought that this contract was ruined, the silent plant spirit sent a positive signal about what kind of wind was blowing.
    [Summoner... I haven't lived as long as I exist. Are you still okay?]
    "Of course!"
    As you can see from the fact that he was summoned by me, he was also a fairly unusual spirit. You don't go back to the Spirit Realm even after seeing this.
    [But compared to other beings, they have lived longer. So you won't be my first owner, and you won't be my only one. You may not be the owner I loved the most.]
    “It’s still good!”
    [..If you wish, you can send me back and summon another spirit to welcome you as the first owner... ]
    "No, I like you!"
    I wanted a spirit like you!
    Did you say you're a newcomer? It was already an attack in the sense that there were no signs of being obsessed with me too much.
    First of all, go to work over there... No, the first thing to do is to make sure that you make a contract with me.
    I lifted Rai that wrapped around my face over my head so as not to fall from me, and my eyes lit up.
    Plant spirits were useful beings the more they thought about them. From growing fruits to fill your stomach, and even poisons and medicinal herbs, you will be able to freely deal with all kinds of mysteries of nature.
    He was full of enthusiasm and shouted vigorously. _
    “I’ll make it up to you! What do you want? Huh? Call you once a day like Adorr? Aren't you calling me like Grupayne? I'm the owner who respects your tastes!"
    [Chiri, you don’t call once a day, right?]
    "Of course, there is no soup if you do it wrong. But if you do it right, you can bite and wash like Undine every day."
    [Ah, the water drop in that cell?]
    "Shut up you. Huh?"
    It's like a child who doesn't want to be helpful in life.
    For a moment, he almost spit in front of the spirit of a plant that he didn't even sign a contract with, but he gracefully put up with it.
    And while maintaining a smiling face, he carves, flesh, flesh, and stroking the unknown grass.
    "I'll take good care of you! Stop hesitating and sign a contract with me. I may look a little dangerous now, but it's less dangerous once you know. I'm kind to my spirit."
    [There is a human I know who gets bruised while hitting spirits. Her name is Ginny Crowell... ]
    “Oh ho ho, would you like to go to the Spirit Realm for a while and then come back? It only takes one minute.”
    [Hot… ! Now that you have some mana, you are taking that kind of leeway!]
    [I don't have to go. You have no shortcomings, and I have shortcomings. It's only natural that we met.]
    In response to that unusual reaction, even Lai stopped moving and stared at the plants.
    Shak was holding his breath trying to grasp the situation where he could not hear the spirit's voice, but when I made a serious expression, he made a serious face at the same time.
    “You…what? Should I say that I have a tendency to humble myself? No, that’s different.”
    Is there a timid side due to the nature of the spirits of plants? But even though he was timid, it felt different.
    And when I summoned him, the fact that such a guy came out was a sense of research in itself.
    It must have been that he was drawn to me because he was somehow similar to me... This was a whole new guy.
    [Summoner, I am not perfect. That's why I let you know that I'm not the best.]
    "You're not perfect... What do you mean?"
    [.. Something is missing. But I can't pursue it, so my soul is empty and lacking.]
    "You…"
    [Tied here… Caught in sorrow and forgot how to rejoice, will my existence harm you... That's my only concern. Summoner... if it's okay if I laugh with you and don't rejoice... If you don't mind, keep it by your side.]
    Damn it. I thought I knew where the hell this guy was like me.
    There seems to be some similarities that I don't want to express much.
    "...Did I tell you before? I like you. There's no reason why we can't be together just because you're a little bit sad."
    [A kind person… ]
    "... Who? Me?"
    [Before the contract, I have one condition. If you accept this, I will continue to do what you want for a long time.]
    I thought it had finally come. Somehow, it was said that the contract was made too easily.
    In terms of energy, it would have had almost as much influence as a higher spirit, but it couldn't pass as easily as a lower spirit.
    The intermediate spirit, Undain, also had conditions when signing the contract.
    In the case of Adorr, whom I signed when I was inexperienced, I just passed it according to my level, but Grupayne, who I signed later, put on rather strict conditions.
    Undain's contract condition was a free-for-all, 'I would not use myself to kill a child'.
    On the other hand, Grupayne's condition was 'a condition that could never be satisfied if he was reluctant to kill, as he would freeze the heart of a living thing larger than the contractor'.
    There are rare spirits that do not impose conditions, but from the intermediate spirits, it was common to test the will of the contractor by putting up their own conditions, whether large or small.
    Basically, making a condition means you're willing to sign a contract, so it's fortunate that you don't make the impossible happen.
    "Tell me. What are your terms?"
    Since it is a plant spirit, I wondered if he would put it in a similar condition as Undain.
    He's not going to make me take a big test like a higher spirit, so whatever you do, it's a good thing.
    It would be difficult if he asked me to make a body so that it could be attached to its owner 24 hours a day, like the spirit of a certain metal, the research director of the society...
    [It won't be that difficult. I don't know when it will be, but in the future, the day I wish to be far away will come... The unavoidable day will come. I want you to let me go before that.]
    "That day…"
    [The day you die.]
    “…It’s touching.”
    [Please don't let me feel that death.]
    It was an easy enough condition to be able to know the favor towards me, but it was also a very unusual condition. And it was a condition that made it possible to guess what this spirit had lost.
    Haha, without even thinking about it, the answer was decided from the beginning. Because the only being that can give a void to a spirit is the master.
    "I'm sure there's nothing I can't listen to... But if I die suddenly, I won't be able to keep your promise, right?"
    [At that time, there is nothing I can do about it. But if you die slowly and in the right way... Please release me from that swamp.]
    To see the spirits mourning for the fact that they are not other beings and the spirits are going the way they should.
    Apparently, this spirit's former owner died of old age.
    The more the spirits love their master, the more they share. In other words, it means that you can feel the death of the master vividly even beyond the spirit world.
    Suddenly, from the spirit's point of view, I wonder if it would be better for the owner to die suddenly.
    It was terrifying for someone who had died suddenly.

[Please. Dear one... Please don't let me lose another loved one and suffer the void. Please help me not to feel sad that I exist.]
    [Well, most of the owners die before the spirits. But not everyone is so sad! That guy is unusual! I've seen some girls die along with them, but... Some say. Part!]
    Rai chimed lightly as to whether he didn't like the spirits of plants, but seeing that he had become more docile than before, he seemed to feel the plants mourning.
    I haven't signed a contract yet, but seeing it so clearly... It was clear that the sadness was still great and deep.
    I could see that the size of the scars I was holding for the rest of my life was not inferior to the ones I had inside.
    This sounds like a wish rather than a condition.
    "Is that the cause of your sadness? Losing your Master? Is that why you think you're lacking?"
    Plant spirits seem to think that we are attracted to them because there is nothing I lack, and there are things that they lack, but I had a slightly different opinion.
    We both have shortcomings.
    [..I know it's not polite to talk about the former owner. But it already changed my soul... Like other pure spirits, I love only you and cannot only look at you.]
    "That's why you told me to call another spirit."
    [Summoner, to say that I am not the most precious to you would rather be for me.]
    The grass that grew around me was broken for a while by the wind, then came back to me and rustled, and it sounded like a little cry.
    [If you don't consider it a sin to forget the other owner... Make me your servant.]
    I stretched out my hand while listening to the sound of the leaves hitting the grass.
    The leaves of the plants were on some sides as soft as a baby's cheeks, and on others as shiny as a cat's huh.
    "Gladly, I think we'll get along very well."
    [.. I feel the same way.]
    This spirit said to me, that he doesn't want to feel the sorrow of losing a loved one again.
    It also means that you will cherish me, so there was no reason for me to shy away from this contract.
    I whispered on the blade of grass with a voice more friendly than ever.
    “I promise, I won’t let you feel my death if you want. I think it would be best for you not to choose a human master, but... Yes, let me go ahead so your soul won't feel like I'm falling apart."
    [Thank you. Summoner, then give me my name... ]
    "But! If you want to see my last one there, then we'll be together! Maybe we can go back and change our minds later, right?"
    [...]
    "If you don't want to miss my death, tell me anytime! That's my condition, how about you?"
    I don't know who it was, but I was envious of this spirit's former owner. Because I could feel that he was deeply loved.
    I've always wanted everyone to be by my side on the day I die, but I thought that maybe someone wouldn't want that.
    If you're sad that you love me so much and want to keep you by my side... In that case, it would be a good way to let go in advance.
    [If I take it off in advance, I will be cursed, right?]
    “Ray, I don’t even want to ask you.”
    [.. Great. I don't think my heart will change, but... I also accept your terms.]
    "Yeah! Thinking about it, did you hear? Rai! You're making a friend!"
    [Hey.]
    It was the moment when my seventh spirit was decided.
    He is a spirit who is still sad that he cannot forget his former master and does not want even my death, but he has had plenty of time to get to know him.
    [Summoner... I commend you for your overflowing strength and leisure. However, it is difficult for me to continue in this state.]
    “Ah, that’s right.”
    [Please, so that I can fully stand on this earth… Give me the name of this land. And give me your name. That will complete our contract... ]
    “My name is Ginny Crowell, your name is… ! uh, uhm. If it's okay with you, how about using the same name that the previous owner gave you?"
    [No. The elf who can call that name has already fallen asleep a long time ago.]
    The previous owner was an elf. Well, since it is a non-attribute spirit, the probability that the contractor was a human was extremely low.
    Because the only existing plant elemental stone was in my hand.
    Then, the only way to summon this being is the ancient spirit spirit, which has been unused for a long time and hardly responded to human calls.
    Even I haven't been able to activate it since Rai.
    “Then what do you want me to call you? "
    It's the first time I've met a spirit who can't forget the previous owner, so I hoped that I might be freed from naming it, but it seems that my dream was too big.
    It is a failure to lightly put a spoon on it.
    It was enough to train the other parts of the spirit art, but this alone was difficult enough to make me moan every time.
    It would be nice if a name like this came to mind like Grupayne.
    [Master, Master! How about building it in an ancient style?]
    [Ancient style?]
    [Something like gloomy grass!]
    [Where is the ancient wind… So your name is frivolous Scrap?]
    [Thinking about it, it's not good.]
    After all, he's a funny kid. I fiddled with my chin and looked around.
    I needed a place to take name.
    Shak's real name? Or is it because the previous owner was an elf, so pick it up there? What are the most plausible names I know? Daria, Julina... Akia... Kenta, Chad is...
    "Ah! Iren! How about Iren?"
    [Iren.]
    "I like short names! It's easy to summon!"
    [I like it. That's my new name.]
    "Did you get it from the Rukura language? Iren means leaves in Rukura language..."
    Shak, who was quiet, made eye contact and asked. You must have known that the spirit of a plant was what I summoned, so it seems like it was taken from there.
    "No? It's from Koiren."
    "Here… Are you talking?”
    "Yeah, it's a spirit contracted by Koiren. Iren."
    You can commemorate your arrival in the northern lands, and it's easy to pronounce.
    The name Koiren is an ancient word meaning land of strong life, so it was not bad to call it an ibis.
    "But where was Rukura? I've heard of it."
    “Rukurataka, the name of a southern country that existed 8,000 years ago.”
    "There! You know, you know. It's good. Iren! Your name also means leaves!"
    [That's fine. That's cool.]
    [..? Suddenly my name is enough to make me feel successful... ?]
    Rai was arguing that he was going to be territorial because he couldn't pay the night, but Iren, the owner of the name, was a decent spirit. There seemed to be no lie in saying that he liked the name.
    A pleasant rustling of the blades of grass, one wrap of my limbs, began to radiate a faint light from the leaves to the stems.
    [From this moment on, my name is Iren, the name you gave for me in the strong land that gives life even in the cold... Thank you. Ginny Crowell, you will be my master.]
    "Iren, my spirit."
    From the moment we exchanged names, why is it that we are so proud of each other that we can't stand it?
    Even after coming to the 7th Spirit, there were times when I still couldn't properly explain this feeling.
    What is it that makes my heart so hard and makes me feel like I'm one step closer to perfection? Am I making you forget your fears as if the whole world is on my side?
    [I swear by the heavens and the earth today, and to all the heavens and earth that I will see with you in the future. As your spirit you summoned, I will accept all of you... ]
    Mana, which was escaping more than necessary, became stable and found the rules.
    Irene's voice became clearer, the blades of grass became healthier, and I could feel my soul grow heavy for a moment.
    The contract was completed as if it were breathing.
    There is no more natural act than this.
    [Lord, the name that I must give glory to and receive light... Ginny Crowell. Don't forget, I will be here on this earth only for you. So use me with your hands and feet without fear, and do what you want... ]
    “Thank you, that’s a very strong word! It's a high-quality oath I've never heard from my first spirit."
    [You are narrow inside.]
    "What is this child?"
    [..This concludes the contract. According to the oath passed down from the beginning. No one but us can separate us. That will prove the edge of our oath.]
    Unlike anyone who reveals more and more of nature, Iren's oath felt deep and unshakable.
    Maybe it's because the previous owner was an elf, but maybe the unique sensibility that was mainly used in ancient times was deeply ingrained in his tone of voice.
    Presumably, Iren had the memories of the elves who lived and felt the ancient times.
    A fairly high level of knowledge about spirit art...
    My lips were itching to ask questions already, but I just signed a contract, and he is still sad about the death of his former owner.
    It's not too late to bully you after getting closer.
    [ .. Run away! Seriously! Run away!]
    "Ignore him because he's senile. Iren."
    Spirits tend not to talk about their former masters well, but looking at Rai or Iren, it didn't seem like a very taboo behavior. So there is hope!
    [Sorry. Lord... I didn't understand your joke because I was lacking. I've never seen an example of a spirit becoming senile... What does that mean?]
    "Are you serious? No need to think deeply. All you need to know is that this guy is an unusual guy. And I have high expectations for you!"
    [Thank you. We will do our best to meet your expectations.]
    "Then I want to see your skills."
    I took a step out of the bush and pointed over the tree. It was midnight, but the remaining lake was clearly visible from here, shining in the moonlight.
    “Iren, this is my first order for you.”
    [Yes, please order. It will come true as you wish... ]
    “First, let’s try to fix the lake you see over there. Of course, it would be impossible for you to be alone, so I will also call Endairon. Your help is to restore the forest around here to its original state."
    Iren is a plant spirit, so it will be able to move the ground a little bit, and saving the dying trees was more specialized for the plant spirit than the land spirit.
    As I walked towards the lake, a small sprout followed me, and I knew it was Iren without asking.
    I stopped on the shore of the open lake where the moonlight was shining, and I quickly caught the sight of the miserable lake.
    It was such a serious level that I wondered if it would take several hundred people to fix it for a couple of months to be able to restore only the outer appearance.
    Even while stopped for a moment, the bushes that had grown around me again rose up to the knees in an instant, and Iren, who was nestled in them, could hear a muttering sound, unable to hide pity.
    [Who could do such a terrible thing… The lake is dying. Moreover, even the forest is trembling with fear. It is clear that there is a source of destruction nearby... ! Lord, you better be careful.]
    "It's me."
    [Yes?]
    Iren is good, but he still hasn't been able to read my heart as clearly as Rai and Undine. No matter how good a spirit is, it takes time to adapt.
    "They're afraid of me. Heh, I'm still a good citizen who gives sickness and medicine?"
    [.. Has the meaning of goodness changed in the meantime? It's the first Middle-earth in 3,000 years, but... ]
    [Look! Run away!]
    Why is this combination not good? Because one guy is too serious and is a mask, and the other is a guy who jokes around for the fun of making fun of his owner.

I coughed once more and also asked the overgrown bush.
    “So, how long do you think it will take to fix it? I want to get it done before sunrise as much as possible.”
    [It's huge, but with water, we'll be able to restore it before dawn. But, Lord, your mana seems rather insufficient to revive all of this land.]
    "Don't worry about that. I have an external battery."
    [Battery… ? It's the first word I've ever heard. Middle-earth seems to have changed a lot in the meantime.]
    "It's just that your Master is unique, the world is still the same. More than that, Iren? Are you going to continue to be that way? You can do anything different."
    Also, I was concerned about the pile of grass that had grown up to the waist. If it happens like this everywhere I go, it's very noticeable.
    Among non-attribute spirits, they are similar to Rai, so they would be able to perfectly nest in surrounding plants or create a body.
    [Of course. It would also be good to fix this lake by making a shape. It's a land I haven't felt in a long time, so I felt comfortable in it without even realizing it.]
    "Seeing that the mana is not draining... Are the plants growing as they please?"
    [Yes. It grows like this just by dwelling in it. Of course, it can prevent them from growing.]
    It was different from metal. The metal did not grow because of the presence of Rai.
    Maybe it's normal... Because this is the spirit of 'living things' to distinguish it. Irene will also have some fun researching.
    “Is that pretty interesting? Multiplication without mana is very beneficial, isn't it?"
    [Plants rejoice that I inhabit the body. Preventing growth is the same as keeping them from rejoicing. But it requires mana to control.]
    "Huh... Then, rather than propagation, wouldn't it be more appropriate to view that the plant met the best environment of the plant spirit and caused temporary growth acceleration?"
    [You are correct indeed.]
    Come to think of it, I have six spirits, and I've met many other spirits' spirits, but among them, Iren was the first to have 'willed' spirits.
    Water, fire, wind, and earth are the four main attributes, electricity, ice, and metal. From space to fantasy.
    It's true that even though I've met quite a few spirits for a human spirit, there are still a lot of things I don't know... Really! It was tasty.
    [If you are only going to 'exist' here, it is most efficient to borrow a plant body like this. This method has the advantage that it requires very little mana, so it also has the advantage of being able to maintain the summoned state for a very long time.]
    It sounds like you can almost live in Middle-earth if you put your mind to it. And in that regard, Rai had already experienced it.
    "It looks convenient, but can't all spirits use that method?"
    [You are well aware of this. This is a method that only a few elemental spirits can use.]
    "For example?"
    [One of the four elements can be used by earth spirits. Other than that, rocks… Ponds, lakes… Things that do not move in place. Or it is based on living things like me, but the ego is a way that is only allowed to things that are dim and deeply rooted.]
    “Yeah, I know one guy who is using it to stay illegally in Middle-earth for a long time.”
    This guy is avoiding my eyes right now.
    When Rai was first summoned, it was nestled in the candlestick and helped me to keep summoning even with my lack of mana. No, it would be more accurate to say that he used me to satisfy his self-interest rather than helping.
    The only thing in the candlestick is that it doesn't require mana, but it has a fatal flaw that it hardly moves, so I ended up roasting the blades to make a movable body.
    Iren was a splendid spirit with the wisdom to recognize who I was talking to even if the subject was omitted, and the years of not yielding to Rai's stinging glances.
    [On the premise that you have this power, if the owner helps you, it is completely possible. However, there has never been a spirit that has used such a method to stay in Middle-earth... ]
    “Anyway, who’s spirit it is… I’ll choose what others don’t do.”
    [The most amazing part is that such a method was discovered and put into practice.]
    "Aren't the spirit kings in trouble for fear that other spirits will follow suit?"
    [.. I can't comment on them at will. But I can tell you this. Ordinary spirits will never follow... ]
    Seriously, not all humans who know how to make a fire are arson.
    Besides, if you want to be like Rai, you have to use this method from the time you first sign the contract, but it was normal for ordinary spirits not to make any dangerous attempts to stay with the owner for 24 hours a day.
    It wasn't an illusion that Rai was exceptionally quiet at this moment. The guy was desperately turning away, pretending it wasn't his story.
    [Above all, knowing that method does not mean that everyone can imitate it. This is because, even if they have similar powers, if they have different attributes, the conditions for creating a body cannot be established.]
    “Then you can’t do it either?”
    [Impossible.]
    "It's the material world, so I thought it was possible if I set my mind to it... Hmm, after thinking about it, it seems so."
    The essence of plants is in 'life', so melting means 'death of the essence'. And if you can't melt it, you can't even mix it with the body for Middle-earth, so it's hard to make a semi-permanent body like Rai.
    In order to always stay in Middle-earth like Rai, it is a 'physical spirit' first, but it has a difficult precondition that it must be an attribute that does not lose its essence even if it is melted.
    After rubbing my chin a few times, I glanced at the pile of dandelion grass.
    “Still… If it is possible, the efficiency increases when those who have ‘form’ exert their power, right? That’s common to all material spirits.
    It wasn't that the higher spirits were summoned by revealing a large figure for nothing.
    It can be temporarily reduced if it has a knack, but the size of the shape was proportional to the amount of power that the spirit could exert.
    [Yes, the purpose is different from that one, but the body made from this place increases the bond with the earth, so it is essential the more you need to exert great power. It is also indispensable when it is like now.]
    It was possible to control the surroundings while nesting in the grass as it is now, but the maximum range would be narrowed, and it was clear that the reaction speed and mana efficiency would all hit the floor.
    Mana will be consumed only when making the form right away, but in a big way, it is beneficial to invest now.
    "I'm just asking in case... You can't float like Undine or Sylph, can you?"
    [Plants cannot fly. Lord.]
    “I knew it would. I had hope for a while.”
    [You can mimic the raw form if you wish. It takes a lot of practice to fly, but... It would be natural to work hard for you.]
    “No, I like you even if you can’t fly.”
    [..Are you saying that to please me?]
    I have a lot of doubts because this guy came out after being depressed for 3,000 years. All of the non-attribute spirits have their self-esteem skyrocketing...
    Suddenly, I thought that Rai, who has the same personality after suffering for nearly ten thousand years, is amazing.
    Wouldn't it be amazing to have endured without going crazy? As a result, I did something a little crazy and that's what I'm doing right now, though. Still, it's cute compared to the time it's endured.
    [I beg your pardon? Do you think I'm cute?]
    "What? You hear hallucinations from senility?"
    [Ah! Why do you keep treating me like an old man? I'm still sunny... How old am I!]
    “Do something like that. Yes, Iren, who is like our sprout! Where would you like to make it concrete? I wonder what you look like.”
    Isn't this the magic of non-attribute spirits? Unlike the four elemental spirits, the fact that the form is not fixed was something that made my heart flutter.
    Since it's a plant spirit, is it all green? A tree may protrude from its roots and use its roots to walk.
    Or it would be cute if the leaves stick together and follow me like a fluttering paper doll.
    [Once you set the shape, it will appear in that shape where there are no plants. Lord, do you have any other form you want?]
    “It should be comfortable for you to move.”
    [Okay. If you don't have a look you want, I'll arbitrarily equip you with a look you'll like.]
    "I'm quite picky... Aren't you inexperienced in reading my mind yet? Can you do it?"
    The nearby grass rustled in unison as if answering, and from the moment they sprouted, they began to gather in front of me as if waiting for my command to take shape and become entangled.
    From the large and small grasses to the trunks of trees, it was impossible to follow the way they were woven together and gradually increasing in volume, and it was impossible to follow them with the eyes.
    In the blink of an eye, a pile of grass, which was randomly entangled in green, brown, and yellow-green, rose explosively enough to exceed my height.
    It was like a huge cluster of vines, or the roots of an old tree that came out by chance, but the difference was that it had just grown, boasting a healthy color, and sprouting buds through the intertwined grass and trees.
    As if possessed by a small green light sticking out her head through the vines, Irene's body, which was formed by the gathering of all kinds of plants, stood up as if born from the ground with all four feet on the ground, and then raised her front paws lightly and kicked the hard ground with her hind paws.
    Thud.
    Surprised that it had grown so much in time, I looked up to see the incarnations of all kinds of plants in perfect shape and looking down at me, and they had the shape of a centaur.
    The hair is small vines growing in various green colors, and the eyes are the fruit of a black fruit. The hand reaching out kindly towards me was the root of a finely woven tree.
    My eyes were drawn to the shoulders and back of the arms, where thick vines were gathered like well-woven muscles.
    Even at this moment, buds and moss were growing and covering all parts of the body that looked hard and soft.
    What is in front of me right now is a plant spirit that took shape after 3,000 years and is the embodiment of life. The ecstasy of the sanctuary that resembles a sanctuary gained a body and came to pick me up…
    [Lord.]
    "Yeah…?"
    [Do you like this look?]
    "... It's the best..."
    Maybe I have a nosebleed. He nodded and rubbed under his nose. Fortunately, the nose was unharmed compared to the blood pressure soaring.
    [Do you want to ride?]
    I was going to ask how it is okay to ride without it. If you reject this, then you must consider me crazy.
    I couldn't be this happy because my spirit, who looked like me, didn't hesitate to give her body to me.
    Excited to the point of faint vertigo, I climbed onto the centaur's woven back, leaning for me.
    [If a blondie sees this, she will be jealous?]
    Surprisingly, the ride comfort was not behind Blondie.
    I thought it would be hard, but it perfectly fits my body and transforms into an optimal shape, and as if I felt my hand wandering for a while because there was no place to hold it, a vine of an appropriate thickness was placed on my hand instead of a rein.
    "Today I…"
    [Yes?]
    "It's okay to die!"
    [..Hey. Master? Do you think of the accompanying family?]
    [Lord... ?]
    "It's a joke. But even if I'm reborn, I'll still be a Spirit Warrior. This is the truth. Let's go over there, Iren! Run fast!"
    If you summon Endairon, you can even run on the lake while riding Iren. I wondered what the full speed would be, so my shoulders were all shaken up.
    I snorted and pulled the reins, and Irene ran towards the lake with an unbelievably elegant gesture that it was woven with vegetation.
    It wasn't until about five minutes later that I realized that I had forgotten the existence of Shak from such excitement.
    When I found a handsome man from over there looking at me quietly.

"Oh?"
    The moment I opened my eyes wide in surprise, Iren noticed my heart and turned towards it.
    Originally, he planned to run straight to the other side of the lake as it is, but as if it had never happened, he ran to the front of Shak naturally as if I was going to go back after doing a light warm-up from the beginning, and I smiled as if nothing had happened.
    "Shak, my friend!"
    [Sheesh.]
    I'm trying to pretend to be the best friend in the world, but Rai, who obviously wanted me to forget Shak and run to the ends of the continent, kicked his tongue out loud, almost laughing.
    Shak glanced at Irene, who stopped nicely in front of him, and responded with a brighter smile than me.
    "Yes, Ginny-sama."
    “Uh… I never forgot, didn’t I? You know? I was going to come back.”
    "Okay."
    [If he has hearing, the Master gets excited and runs, but your feet numb and you go, 'oh?' he must have heard everything.]
    No, this spirit! I wanted to shout, but the opponent was too overwhelming and possessed of physical abilities.
    So much so that I wonder if I will be able to deceive Shak until I have to be reborn three or four more times... Shak's eyes, looking up at me with a face that everything is fine, were so detached and peaceful that they pierced my conscience.
    After looking for a place to stretch out for a while, I chose the one that quickly shrugged off.
    “I’m sorry… I’m a little indifferent.”
    "Hey, you're apologizing. You don't have to. I like the moment you forget me and remember me."
    “…Yes? Indeed! What a plant-based centaur. No one will be able to keep their sanity after seeing this!”
    [There will be many.]
    It is a pitiful spirit that you do not know the beauty of spirits.
    “I just want to thank you for showing me such a wonderful thing. And if you see me as a narrow-minded man that I can vomit because I have been pushed back 'for a moment' in the priorities, that is even more disappointing.”
    “Oh my gosh… you speak nicely. Men are older, too.”
    [Are you too old?]
    [You are really behind.]
    On the day I signed a contract with a new spirit, he was always the most stubborn Rai, and when I signed a contract with Grupayne when he was away, there was a time when he was irritable and complained nonstop for three days.
    Still, when I signed a contract with Endairon, maybe it was because I was so excited or it was because it was proof that I had grown, but they sang a song of congratulations together.
    [I was wrong! The man is young! Youth! I heard all the humans discussing! When I was dating, I said that a young, good-looking person is the best! Don't be fooled by that half-smooth face!]
    [What, you are over ten years old?]
    [Ummm! Age may have a taste of age... ]
    [..Just this.]
    Even if it's a Shak, what the hell is this kid doing?
    Even if being old is really a sin, it was certain that Rai was not among the beings who could be blamed for it.
    Even Iren, who had lived for 3,000 years at least, showed a respectful attitude to Rai, calling him the 'the longest-lived spirit'.
    Of course, with the exception of the Spirit King, who does not lead to death unless he wants to, it must be the case among non-attribute spirits, but it was a great story.
    'It's amazing that it's a hundred times more chirpy than Endairon or Iren, who must have been very young.'
    There is one fact that I cannot be ignorant of now that the spirit is about seven years old, and the calmness and seriousness of the spirit are mostly derived from the depth of the exchange the spirit has.
    Taking the Endairon as an example, it was the depth of the ruler that came from the experience of governing countless lower spirits as a higher spirit of water. For example, with Iren, the spiritual exchange with the master whom he loved enough to mourn for 3,000 years every day. all.
    However, since Rai is the only metal spirit, there must be no one to interact with. Since there are no peers, there is no direct hierarchical relationship, and it seems that there was no owner whom he loved enough to reflect on from time to time...
    Although the owner was often present, it was clear that the time spent with me would be longer even if all the time summoned by them was added up.
    I think it's fortunate that I suddenly met the owner who I love enough to make the sadness of my soul like Iren.
    However, if you are too sad, it will be bad luck, so I wish my spirits only luck.
    [In addition! That's right! You're swearing at me by making me lose my mind! Or how are you going to kick me out and rub your Shak! That's what you're thinking!]
    “Did you hear me?”
    [I know everything!]
    Rai, who had become grumpy today, was pulled from his shoulder and hung from Iren's forearm made of vines.
    For a while, he said he didn't like the place, but there was no spirit that could defeat the owner.
    "Stay quiet there. Shak? You ride in the back."
    “…On the spirit body?”
    "Yeah, it feels good! I'll give you a ride."
    He pulled his body forward a little and gave a chin. Shak reacted as if he knew I wouldn't drive anyone to the Elemental.
    He blinks his eyes slowly, showing a look of embarrassment in his heart.
    "Hurry."
    At my next prompt, I got on top of Iren's body with a light and skillful movement, but it was still a face that he wasn't sure if it was okay to do this.
    Since Rai hated Shak, he seemed worried that Iren would do the same.
    But Iren was very gentle, and Shak was not heavy.
    “Are you okay, Iren?”
    [Of course. Lord, do not forget that it is my mission to fulfill your will.]
    "Did you hear him, Rai?"
    [Hey!]
    Because a guy without a saliva makes a good spit sound.
    Rei wrapped around Iren's forearm, exposing his non-venomous fangs to the Shak behind me.
    It fluttered its long tongue with an iron scraping sound that couldn't fly away from the snake, then squeaked back as I put my finger in my mouth.
    [Kyeop! My dignity!]
    “He hates me, too.”
    "Don't worry about it. The more men I like, the more he hates them."
    Esh, except for one man who can live without the law.
    Before I set off, I brought Shak's hand forward and wrapped it tightly around my waist, then grabbed the vine's reins and pulled it taut.
    All the way.
    As much as Blondie, whom I had been working with for a long time, Iren realized what I wanted and moved on.
    He kicked off the ground and started lightly, then quickly increased his speed and ran towards the lake.
    As I ran through the cold wind, I felt my hair fluttering, and I could feel the cheeks of Shak touching my wavy hair. Even his fingertips gently gripping it.
    What about the sprouts that sprout wherever Iren's hooves touch?
    Everything seemed clearer when I closed my eyes.
    Every moment Iren spurred the ground, unknown grass and trees quickly spread their roots and found their place.
    Some greens buried in the mud shyly sprouted and bloomed small flowers, and some large trees that had fallen in the corner gained fire and rose to life again.
    Silently, but strong and lively.
    It felt so good that it felt like something inside my body that the area around the lake came to life, which made me short of breath because it was strange.
    When I opened my eyes, which had been closed for a while, savoring everything that touched my body and Irene's, I could see the starry night sky and the bright moon.
    I chanted a mantra for the lake, enjoying the scent of freshly sprouted grass and the morning air to the fullest.
    A spell that connects this place and the spirit world, another spell that brings my friend to this place.
    "Compassionate waters... Rise from the brilliance of the sea, from the vortex of life... Come to me. We will be together! Endairon."
    At the end of the spell that he whispered between his lips, Iren's front feet stepped on the water surface of the lake, surrounded by waterways, and ran all the way to the center.
    Teacup, teacup, teacup.
    In the meantime, the reduced volume and summoned Endairon jumped out of the water, leaped over my head in a circle, and went back into the water, swam and followed Iren's side.
    [Friend, I made a new friend.]
    "Endairon! This is Iren. The two of you say hi!"
    [Water.]
    [Plant.]
    It was something that even non-Elementalists would know that these two would boast of their amazing compatibility.
    Water and plants! It is the best combination that does not need to worry about braiding.
    Even at the moment of exchanging light greetings with Endairon, Iren continued to run as I wondered and was reaching her top speed, and Endairon already knew what he had to do.
    Once again, he came out with a long body and lightly passed over Iren, dropping cold, but pleasant drops of water. When he went back into the water, the whole lake wobbled loudly.
    The lake reflected the moonlight brightly as if knowing that the benefactor had arrived, and the water surface shone countless times, and the strange sight was that even the small puddles that were broken into dozens were shaking all at once, as if to inform that they were originally one.
    Have you ever seen a lake churning with joy? Like a lake singing a song, the sound of waves crashing towards me?
    In the distance, over the lake, I could see the shadows of huge trees slowly rising up.
    It was only at this moment that I realized how many roots were hidden in the invisible ground through Irene, and I fully felt the moment when they gained strength and rose up like a pulsing sensation in the veins in my body.
    Iren hummed while enjoying the pleasant vibration of her four legs pounding on the water and the slow rise of the lake's water surface.
    His eyes were softly curved.
    “How about I show you something you will never forget for the rest of your life?”
    If this sight doesn't make you feel good, you're without a heart. So, a corpse or a zombie!
    Shak was a living man.
    “It’s like you said. It is a night I will never forget.”
    "Ahem!"
    "Forgetting tonight is probably the day I die. I'm already saddened by that day... So how are you? If possible, allow me to be buried next to you."
    “It’s like that… huh?”
    [This… ! A crazy bastard half-demon turned around!]
    At best, the mood was ruined when Rai flew head-to-head towards Shak. After a brief fight from behind, Shak fell into the lake, but I left them alone and went on my way.
    It was good because Rai fell together and it was quiet.
    "Iren? Let's go over there. Endairon will pick up the trees that were pushed away, so plant them again."
    [Lord... ? They… ?]
    "They are not dead, so it's okay! Get used to it, but… did I just get a proposal?"
    [I do not know. I don't know about human culture.]
    I was tilting his head with Iren, and Endairon poked his head above the surface of the water and added in a gentle voice.
    [Friend, I heard that proposals are made by giving them a ring.]
    "That's right. That's right. That guy says things like that all the time, so it's confusing."
    I was in a very good mood, so I almost made a mistake.
    I quickly forgot the nonsense, then gave Endairon and Iren their respective tasks.
    The lake quickly regained its original outline under the perfect breath of water and vegetation, and it was only after the Endairon spit it out onto land that it was difficult to repair the lake and the last time I saw the Rai and Shak again.

There are people who sit alone by the lakeside in the forest late at night and feel peaceful.
    I tossed my muddy shoes in the corner and sat barefooted, enjoying the most leisurely time.
    At first glance, the lake, which returned to its original water level within a few hours, looked so calm that there was no sign of destruction at all.
    If anyone comes here after a long time, they will pass by without knowing that the lake has been damaged.
    Well, someone with an exceptional eye may notice that the layout of the trees surrounding the lake has changed, and that the topography has changed as the ridge has been lowered as a whole.
    It wasn't completely exhausted yet, and there were still parts of the forest that were sparse, but it was soon finished as Iren was re-filling grass and trees with the help of Endairon's memory.
    "Hmm, isn't it a bit disappointing? If there was a spirit in the middle ground, it would have been possible to raise the ridge."
    If I had been a perfectionist, I wouldn't have tolerated those nuances, but fortunately I was a fit-for-life person.
    While looking at the lake that had returned to its clear color with satisfaction, I waited for Shak to return with a snack.
    Shak had been repeatedly squeezing water out of his drenched laugh, and returned to the mansion for a while, feeling the need to say no. In fact, it was possible to blow away moisture with just one finger, but the handsome man soaked in water while wearing his pajamas was translucent and his appearance was so alluring...
    [Ah! A little!]
    "What! I told you to get out of my head! You don't even respect privacy!"
    [Ugh... I should have buried him in the lake... ! Even if I endure it all, I can’t stand going over the place!]
    “You will.”
    Picking my ears, I felt the ripples of the lake hitting my toes.
    Slowly remembering the fact that it was time for our Undine to come out of the cell. And I thought that no matter how hard Shak tried, he wouldn't be able to surpass the Adorr position.
    [I'm serious! When the Master sleeps forever, it's me who watches over him! The first spirit and the deepest exchange of souls! It's me! It's Rai! Do you know how to let a half-demon lie down next to you!]
    "If you look at yourself, you are very discriminatory… huh? But are you really trying to turn my grave into a dungeon?"
    [Absolutely! I even thought of all the interior decorations!]
    "I thought it was a joke..."
    [Master likes water, so the main wall is made of blue lapis lazuli, and the decoration is mixed with golden fish and golden stars! In order for the gold to shine, a semi-permanent mana device is required by design, so I took off my dragon heart and sweetened it!]
    At least I won't get Maggi's permission...
    [Shaping is not my specialty, is it? It will take some time to complete the decoration, but once you have it safely covered you can do the rest slowly! All I have left is time!]
    "I'm seriously thinking about it, but I'm sorry... Isn't it an impossible plan anyway? When I die, you'll have to go back to the spirit world."
    Covering my surroundings with metal. It is a side effect of creating a body for Middle-earth in an experimental way. Even if it was possible, there was no time for Rai to spend leisurely decorating it.
    The only ones that can survive in Middle-earth without a summoner are the spirit kings, who are the apex of the source, or only the spirits of the natural world who were born in Middle-earth from the beginning and live without a master.
    And the latter spirits had a fatal weakness. Because they do not have a contractor, they cannot exert any physical force.
    If it were easy to exert power on your own, the spirits of the lake would have repaired it themselves.
    This was pretty simple.
    If it is a spirit of the spirit realm, the contracting team connects the middle realm and the spirit realm, and 'automatically' connects the owner and the spirit with the same match, but what about the natural spirits born in the middle realm?
    What is the probability that a suitable contractor will appear in front of them, who cannot leave their place of birth? And what is the probability that the contractor will be able to hear the voice of the uncontracted spirit because he has an enormous affinity?
    The probability that the spirits of Middle-earth can meet the 'prepared contractor' should be regarded as small or impossible.
    It's a rarer chance than finding a needle in the sandy field.
    That is why, very rarely, the spirits of nature born in Middle-earth simply 'exist'. Sometimes revealing their form was all they could do.
    In ancient times, when the power of Middle-earth was strong, all beings overflowed with power, and the spirits of the lake sometimes pushed people out of the water... These days, these stories are considered myths.
    As an example, the reason that the spirits of this lake showed their power in front of me was through their power when the spirits of water were summoned, or at most, to the extent of lowering the temperature of the water around me.
    [Master, did you forget that I am from the natural world?]
    “You know that. But after all, you grew up in the spirit world, didn't you?"
    [That means I'm born with a trait that allows me to last longer in Middle-earth than other spirits! When the Master first called me when I was a kid, I was able to hold on for even a moment, even though it wasn't right for me! At least it's thanks to my birth!]
    "...It's strangely unpleasant. Still, when I die, isn't it the same as the 'summoner', a medium that can exert power, disappears?"
    All of a sudden, I wondered why some natural spirits remain here and some natural spirits move to the spirit world like Rai. What is the difference?
    The lake spirit is a power that can be replaced by the water spirit, and the metal spirit is an irreplaceable kind? Or is it because it is a spirit that must meet the 'master'?
    I thought that research on spirits would be insufficient for the rest of my life. I started from the beginning, but by this point, I started to think that becoming a Spirits Master was the simplest and ignorant choice I made.
    [How do you think the elemental kings can survive in Middle-earth without summoners?]
    “Yeah, like Undine, the concept of advent… you… ? no way?"
    [I'm much closer to the Spirit King than to Undine! Even if you burn some of your life, it's like pouring water from the sea with a bucket!]
    "…"
    [..Honestly a bucket in the lake?]
    "So... When I die, you're going to burn your life force and make a grave?"
    [Right? It's like a lake. It is also a lake connected to the sea. Ahem!]
    It's been a long time since I've seen Rai raise his nose for his good taste, but now it's the lake and the sea, it didn't matter.
    What fool in the world burns life for a piece of dead meat that only rots?
    "I said this… crazy, crazy, really crazy! Make ear holes and listen! I'm done when I die. It's over! My soul isn't in that body!
    [My heart is deep show!]
    "Use your life force! You idiot! You're smarter than an idiot!"
    [Who said who? I don't want to hear idiots from someone who chooses spirits because I know it's easier than magic!]
    "Let's fight this!"
    [Do you care for Master or that weak and shriveled body? Again, don't crack your toes while kicking alone!]
    Although it is a spirit of metal, it gets harder as time goes by, and due to the nature of metal that does not rot, it lives longer than other spirits... In fact, he lived the longest among non-attribute spirits!
    However, that does not mean that life is infinite.
    Just like the other metal spirits who disappeared after Rai, the end will come someday.
    [If you don't like this method, maybe the master will live a long life! My lifespan remains, but it's not my fault that the Master's lifespan is only that, isn't it? I don't even have to go back there anyway! If I'm going to kill time alone there again, I'm going to burn my heart out here!]
    “Now that I see… you’re a liar because you’re a nerd!”
    [Heng, even if I reluctantly go home decorating the tomb, my lifespan will still go away? Besides, the metal spirit is alone, so unless a new metal spirit is born, I can't even die. it's free spare.]
    "Noisy...! This is a command! Never do that! No matter how much life you have left and you throw it in the trash! It's crazy to use it like that! It's because you don't know? Doing it!”
    Dying and dying are two different things. When you die, your soul is intact, but annihilation meant the loss of your soul. And since the spirit is a cerebral body, it was easier to annihilate.
    [You should know. But what do you do when you live alone for a long time? There is nothing I want to do now.]
    “…That’s the only time you’re going to show an old man…!”
    It's like a badass guy.
    When I got angry, Rai sneaked down from my shoulder and moved onto the rock next to me. Then he twisted his tongue loosely and muttered his mouth open.
    [You get busy when you're old! Should I meet the wrong owner and find out the secret to immortality, or should I design a grave because I'm not interested in that?]
    “I said no. you! It's the master's order!" _
    [You're dead, how is the order valid? When you die, it's my heart. Heng.]
    "Is this another...?"
    [If you're scared, don't look behind you. Kekeke!]
    The snake, which pretended to dig its nose with its tail, was so disgusting that its main food was trembling. I knew well that it would be my loss if I lost it, so I grinded my teeth and squeezed it out with my teeth.
    "When you say nice things, get rid of those useless plans? Huh? Otherwise..."
    [10th year of contract with the Master!]
    "?"
    [No, it’s been over 10 years… Were you together with the public? About 96,000 hours! If this was an ordinary contract, even if I said that I was summoned for about 2 hours a day because I caught a lot... To fill 96.000 hours, it is calculated that 130 years must be spent together every day!]
    “What kind of math is it all of a sudden?”
    [I feel like I've been in a contract for 130 years! Now, I've been trained for any kind of intimidation. No matter what you threaten, you won't be able to convince me! I'm not afraid of the toilet anymore!]
    “Hey, that’s how it comes out.”
    This guy had a talent for making nonsense very plausible in case someone wasn't my spirit.
    Of course, it's true that after 96,000 hours of being together as they said, we know each other so well that threats like a fight between a spear and a shield have become difficult.
    Rai was now confident that he was above my head.
    “But according to that calculation… Since we've been together long enough, shouldn't it be natural that I die and accept it, Rai?"
    [Let’s make a calculation that was not neat!]
    "...What neat!
    whopping
    muddy
    groan
    Hey!
    If it's a spirit, accept human death like a spirit! Don't plan to decorate the tomb needlessly!"
    [It's useless! Even if the Master's soul is gone, it's still true that his body was the Master! It's the hand that caressed me! It's the foot that kicked me! I'll watch it until it all rots away!]
    “I told you not to.”
    [If you do, do it!]
    I forgot. That this guy has a notoriety that even the Spirit Kings can't do anything about.
    But I'm Ginny Crowell.
    “Before… What did you say? Did you say that threats don’t work anymore?”
    [There is nothing more fearful than disappearing the Master, right? I can't give up making graves without knowing anything else, so the Master is conceding... ]
    "From now on, I'm the owner who cares about spirits, so I'll let you know that there are things you don't do because you don't like them."
    Just then, I saw Shak coming this way with a basket.

Raising the corners of my lips once, I ran to Shak, who returned in good time for a month.
    Without even shaking the sand on his body, I ran barefoot and greeted him, with his eyes instantly recognizing that there was something in this hospitality.
    "Shak! I waited. Why are you so late? Huh?"
    "…"
    "We're bored. Shall we kiss?"
    [Awkward! behave shamefully!]
    With a friendly voice, I immediately folded my arms without asking his doctor.
    Then, with his head resting on his shoulder, I looked up, and his expression was surprisingly cool that he didn't throw it away right away.
    Could this man have a face like this?
    "... Ginny-sama?"
    "Yes?"
    [Do not do that! don't do it! go away! Hurry up!]
    It seems that he had a reasonable suspicion for a while that there was no way I was the person running away with such a bright smile.
    But for a while, Rai, who came next to me, ran and made a fuss, and my attitude to enjoy it, seemed to have guessed what the situation was, and immediately smiled with a relaxed face.
    I was reminded of how friendly most of his faces I knew were.
    "I'm sorry. For a moment, I thought that the spirit that lives in that lake came in your form to drag me into the water."
    "Hey, they can't do that. They're weak kids. They're beautiful enough to mistake me for a spirit."
    [Fall... Yes?]
    Rai shuddered when he heard something he hadn't heard, but I still put my arms around Shak and reached for the basket he had brought.
    “Is that so? Then what is in the myth…?”
    “It’s a monster that pretends to be a spirit or a fairy and possesses people! Siren or doppelganger... Humanoid monsters with high intelligence. lets think. What would a spirit do with a person possessing it? It's nothing to eat."
    I picked up a fresh looking fruit, bit it, and looked up at Shak.
    “The reason the monsters are rumored to be spirits or fairies is because they are smart enough to know how to lower the vigilance of humans. There's nothing like a fairy to attract people, right?"
    "Indeed."
    “A spirit has no substance without its owner. Of course, it does not need to eat! Even if it does, it does not eat meat… As a professional, I think such stories are too messy.”
    There is no such thing as a spirit or fairy that possesses and eats people, but even if it becomes possible to do such a thing because it is polluted or blackened for some reason, if it loses its essence, it could no longer be called a spirit or fairy.
    “And there’s no way a lake spirit or a monster can eat you. Isn't that a fistful?"
    “I must be… just realizing that you can’t strangle me with your face on.”
    "How… . Shak… ?” _
    "Ginny-sama..."
    “What nonsense are you talking about? Sleep hard. Don’t be weak.”
    It's said that as you get older, your heart gets weaker, isn't it shocking? He's lived here for a long time because he's a half-demon, but he didn't feel like an old man.
    I paused for a moment the operation that was trying to piss off Rai by rubbing the half-demon, and looked up at Shak with a sad face.
    "...Even if it's just a face... how can I hurt you when It's in your shape? Ginny-sama, that it's going to be difficult is as much as my heart towards you..."
    "Shak? This is all because you're thinking of me. If you say that, you'll get hit, so kill them with all your might. You know? They say the doppelganger's weakness is the brain, so hit the middle of his head!"
    "…" _
    “Can you?”
    I tapped him on the shoulder with a confident face, but Shak's expression only subtly hardened.
    [Me. Master? That guy is starting to get a little pitiful.]
    I bit my tongue, kicked and even bit the fruit.
    In any case, it was a big deal because both of them had a weak heart because they both had to chew and eat iron. How are you going to live in this harsh world?
    'I don't know, if you want to live comfortably in the world, there is no such thing as a calming body like this one... no... Jin, aren't you?'
    Suddenly realizing why there was a sound of playing with each other, I quietly chewed fruit.
    I lost my strength in the middle of the night and I was quite hungry.
    Seeing me eating the fruit at a frightening speed, Shak strangely reduced the number of words and spread a clean blanket on a dry spot.
    And he put the snacks in the basket one by one on top of it, but before I went there, the waves from the lake covered my feet.
    It was invisible, but it was an Endairon. To be precise, the message Endairon sent from the lake.
    "What's up? What… ? Don't you want to come out? Let's just say it's been a while since I fixed the lake!"
    [Why? What do you mean?]
    "...the spirits of the lake are refusing to see me."
    Once or twice I could only hear the voice of the water wrapped around my bare feet and returning to the lake.
    [I can only refuse. If you were a master, would you like to meet the person who made them sacrifice the egg of a spirit that is nothing more than an alter ego because you almost killed them all?]
    “If anyone hears it, they will know that I took it by force! They brought it here to please me!”
    [They chose it because they thought they could live like that. In the first place, it's not the Jaedeul Master Spirit. There's no reason to obey the Master! Don't you know the free soul?]
    “Who doesn't know that? Damn it… There was something I wanted to ask them."
    Is it true that this is an ancient lake that has existed before ancient times, or if it is true, do you remember the day when the metal spirits disappeared?
    If you don't know, I was going to ask if you know anything about the Light Wizard or something like that...
    The spirits living in the spirit world did not reveal everything, perhaps because of the influence of the king of spirits, but as Rai said, the spirits of the lake were special spirits that did not 'submit' to anyone.
    They have the freedom to tell them everything they want.
    In ancient mythology, when heroes are blocked, they go to the spirits of lakes or forests, who have lived for a long time, to ask for wisdom or to obtain indicators from them.
    It is also the reason why the elemental is always included in the hero party. We acted as a kind of interpreter at times.
    Regrettably, in the hero myth, it is always the job group with the least presence!
    [When it comes to light wizards, aren't they likely to have forgotten too? What… Since it is not a physical type, it would be freer from divine-level sanctions than humans.]
    "That's where you put hope!"
    From what we've learned so far, it was clear that manipulating memories was not an easy task even for the gods.
    In particular, it was my expectation that manipulating the memories of all intelligent beings across the continent, rather than touching the memories of a specific few, would not be something a God would do often.
    In addition, Cloud said that in Sanctuary, power works well when “same conditions” are used. In other words, it becomes easier to control the memories of those who have a body only when they have a body.
    If God had descended on someone's body in order to extensively manipulate the memories of the intelligent beings, and erased all the memories of the Light Wizard... Not knowing about the other beings, the spirits of Middle-earth did not have a 'body', so they might remember that time to some extent.
    There were several more reasons why I had hope in the memories of the spirits in Middle-earth.
    The first reason is that the spirit kings leave Rai alone in spite of Rai's many naughty things.
    The spirit kings and the few senior spirits who have lived for a long time seemed to know about Rai's past.
    Isn't it difficult to manipulate the memories of the high spirits?
    Since they are made of a cerebral body, their divination power will be stronger.
    At the time when Rai lost his kind, he was the youngest spirit, so Rai's memory could have been touched.
    Is it because Rai can't remember that time, is it a high-level punishment or is it a shock from the magic of the light wizard? It is not yet clear whether it is a side effect or not.
    The second reason is the fact that I have all the memories of my previous life. My existence itself proves that God's sanctions are never perfect.
    Like a song I sang at a party... As if the hero could not stop crying even after he had forgotten the angel, or as if the magic of the Light Wizard was incomplete and Rai was left alone.
    No matter how powerful the power, there are bound to be holes, and the larger the target range, the greater the possibility that there will be remnants that could not be eliminated.
    So, the spirit of the lake may have remembered something.
    "What is it? Try draining the water again...?"
    [Be patient... ? If you do, you'll be a real enemy... ]
    It could be forced to come out, but it was clear that it would not be possible to achieve the desired result.
    Suddenly, I remembered that something similar happened to me the other day.
    I went to the fairy colony with great anticipation in the sanctuary, but I ended up not showing up even a single one of them saying I looked dangerous...
    I can't forget that Noem of Jekar saw me and hid behind him.
    I don't think I have anything to do with cute little beings other than Undine... Maybe it's the mood?
    Slap.
    The water rushing out of the lake again, this time seeping between the toes, brought news.
    "Yes? A thousand days? If I come after that, will you really meet me?"
    [Oh oh? That's good news! Even though the Master is scary to see that they will meet you, it must be interesting too!]
    “Is that so… But why are these long-lived guys so obsessed with a thousand things?”
    [They say that if you come and pray for a thousand days, the dragon will grant your wishes. It's an old-fashioned way, but shouldn't there be more conditions than this to confirm sincerity and test the sincerity?]
    Still, I didn't ask you to come every day, but if you don't forget to come back after a thousand days, you said that you would trust your heart and meet you, which was a pretty good condition.
    I thought it would be much later to come to Koiren again.
    [More than anything else, they know. If you put on more difficult conditions, the Master will not back down.]
    "...Did you hear that I said to drain the water?"
    [Isn't that what you told me to listen to?]
    Rai knew the timing of my anger dissipating, so he slipped up on my shoulder at some point.
    Even now, in his head, if he thought he was planning to decorate an insignificant tomb, he wanted to throw it away.
    I don't know what he brought, because the smell of the food he took out was amazing.
    I walked in front of Shak as if possessed.
    "Are you done talking?"
    "Roughly! There is good news and bad news, do you want to hear it?"
    “First of all, it would be better to sit here and eat something. You have exhausted your energy, so you need to replenish it properly."
    Shak wasn't even surprised by the fact that I had gotten used to talking to the spirits and muttering to myself by stopping suddenly.
    Instead, I waited for the day to spread out a wide variety of food that could be eaten by four people.
    “It’s amazing… there’s only one thing I like, right?”
    “I just want to see you happy.”
    “I didn’t even teach you, but bringing something like this is an ability, but I think it’s an ability to work like that.”
    “It would be a compliment.”
    "It's okay. Since we're like this, doesn't it seem like we're going on a date?"
    He said nothing and sat down on his knees next to the basket. And when I picked up the bread with thick ham sandwiched in it, I felt an indescribable chill.
    Goosebumps climbing up the nape of the neck like a living spider. This was an obvious life. It is also the life of a strong person sharpened like a sword! _
    "Ginny-sama, I can feel living over there..."
    “Well, this is delicious. The ham is of high quality.”
    "... You don't care at all."
    The first thing I felt to live was Shak, the target of hostility, but I also felt like I was living in such an openly revealing way, and I turned my head to that direction.
    Walking out of the darkness of the forest with a dissatisfied face as if he had no intention of hiding his existence, my missing gray cat... No, it was Jekar.

mariaraara, Rbliss, Ledaza96 and 12 others like this.
  6. imp0

imp0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor my jekar
    And Why im crying in this arc

arwashihab, Raynenko and Ina_YS like this.
  7. Ina_YS

Ina_YS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rai won’t let Shak visit Ginny’s grave, let alone be buried next to her :blobsweat_2:

8. Kashish Bisht

Kashish Bisht Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rai won't be able to do that since spirit's return to the spirit wrold after there master die and won't come unit someone else calls them.

Raynenko likes this.
  9. a blob of water

a blob of water Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well technically, yes. Rai should be back to the spirit world after Geenie's death. But it was said in the spoilers that Rai can stay at the middle earth even after Geenie's death if he uses his life force, just like how Undine forcefully came to the middle Earth without being summoned by burning her life force away.

arwashihab, Raynenko and joellie like this.
  10. YahwixJooinxCain

YahwixJooinxCain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will she be returning to Dmitry?

11. Ina_YS

Ina_YS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rai said he could stay in the middle earth by using his life force. Btw, I hope Ginny could become a metal spirit queen somehow so Rai won’t have to be alone again :D

12. Kashish Bisht

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell the flow of the story that in which way is the author trying to take it or which type of ending is he planing to give ??:hmm:

Raynenko likes this.
  13. Dodododo

Dodododo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She told the king that she will travel for a year . When she talked to him it was three months after the kidnapping incident ( she stayed for 2 months with Magi in the rare and then spent about a month to get out of the forest)
    I think Magi said that a year passed since he first met geenie or maybe I read this somewhere in the comments section
    So I think she still has 3 month for the deadline she sit with the king...

14. a blob of water

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about the current version but in the original version, I read from namu.wiki that the ml she ended up with was Rovenin
    [​IMG]

Aritma, arwashihab, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  15. joellie

joellie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have a link?

Raynenko likes this.
  16. a blob of water

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Kashish Bisht

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a pity I really supported shak as the ml :blob_teary: poor him :bloborz:

18. Raynenko

Reading List:
    Link
    In the free chapters I've read, she hasn't returned yet, she's busy with other things.

we'll catch up soon, I'm trying to finish quickly.

There are 3 chapters per week, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. If possible, I will immediately translate on the same day or on Friday.

Ina_YS, a blob of water, imp0 and 4 others like this.
  19. Dodododo

Dodododo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read on the author blog when someone asked her wither robenin was the malelead in the original novel
    She answered no just because he was around her by the time the story ended doesn't mean they ended up together.
    Well the original novel ended with geenie traveling on a ship to another continent and Magi was tagging along with her and rovenin followed her there because she defeated him in a fight so he followed her so he get to fight her again or something like that
    But the original novel is so different from the revised version the author said that she didn't get to finish the story the way she wanted to so she made the new version
    In the original version geenie didn't end up with anyone. Shok didn't exist and everything after the battle with tiatrazen didn't happen and ash had a completly different personality and was an ass honestly

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  20. arwashihab

arwashihab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to what I understood, the old version of Jenny did not have a definite ending. It was open, but in the new version, it was very different. The old one was a novel with a great romantic side. As for the new one, it focuses on Jenny's relationships with spirits, so that her relationship with males, which was from Sister Anilia's advice, was applied by Jenny. Only in this version And I think that black magic will have a big role in corruption, and because it is starting to be mentioned a lot now and it has something to do with the sacrifice of slave traders with slaves with his dirty work, so this is a reason for Jenny to deeply hate them. On Jenny's words when she said that Rovinin has a strong intuition of danger to the point of thinking that even God wants to kill him, so they think that he will be the opponent of fate for her in this version, and I do not think that Jenny will forgive or love someone like him and Rovinin also. And the adventure is going to be long. I think Jenny will be tied up with each of the nine non-attribute spirit stones and to hold it there has to be time for the spirit to become compatible with Jenny and that's going to be a long time. Also if she's coming to the lake after 1000 days again, that's after a long time, I guess There are many strong people who have not appeared in this work yet, and this makes me very excited. I love long and really tiring works, like the great anime we watch since childhood, which are still going on. They are really great.

Note: These are all my opinions and perceptions, according to my understanding