Question Ridibooks Coupons and Points

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Dearest_Reader, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I get coupons that are not related to one novel? Just like newcomer coupons when you first use the app, where you can freely choose which novel chapter to use it? I tried finding one on event but I can’t see it.

Also, how do I use points? I’ve only been using coupon so far so I had no idea where to use it. I only know how to get them by completing the task on the events…

Still new to this. I’m really contemplating whether or not should I learn Korean at this point.

2. xuexxi

xuexxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there arent general coupons except for the ones that are 10% off (for any novel) but u need to spend a minimum of 1k won. u can spend points on any novel, they are just like cash but time limited usually (the expiry date can be checked on ur myridi page)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  3. candyjelly

candyjelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some novels offer daily/weekly coupons, some don’t

you use points when you’re buying something, it will give you the option to use ridi points to pay instead of using your ridi cash

4. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of hate how ridibooks always use images for their events so I use sometimes https://translate.yandex.com/ocr when I'm curious about event details.

There is usually a 10% discount coupon near the beginning of each month for any novel (you have to click the event button to get it) and it's time limited. It only seems to work on minimum 10 chapters as I was able to use it when I had 10 chapters worth of ridipoints (so like 1000 ridipoints, I save 100 ridipoints)

Ridipoints are basically not given out asap... may take like a week after the event is over, and the amount I've noticed is random though they always like to mention the max amount only in their events :/
    You do have to click the notification to get it. It's not obvious notification, since a lot of times for me it's just the same notification where the link goes to the event page, only thing is when u go the event page through notification u get a pop up saying u got awarded stuff (Which I can't even read cuz can't google translate it fast enough so I just look at my account page to figure out what I got LOL)

IMO one of the easiest ways to get ridipoints is the upcoming calendar event - basically near the end of the month, ridi has an announcement of new novels that will be released for the next month, and you have to comment (in the korean format) which one you're looking forward to. I end up just copy and pasting a comment. You get a random amount of ridipoints like after the first week of that month.

Another way event that gives out ridipoints (rewards not super consistent though so yeah):
    • Read + Review specific novels - Basically you have to read/unlock specific number of chapters and then leave a novel review (most of the comments are just like I'm reading for event, this is fun; I tend not to do these though since I'm unsure if they'll accept english reviews as they can choose not accept your review for the event; like it can be displayed for u only but may not count for event but it's not like I'll know and since ridibooks has disclaimer you can be banned for future events I don't risk this one)

• Read X number chapters of certain novels in event (usually 25-50-100 free chapters for each of the novels in the event; some may have a daily free chapter)
      - You can get some ridipoints after the event of this is over but the event is really long so people can read.
      --Sometimes you have to comment too which one you recommend others to read....

ie. https://ridibooks.com/event/39446 if you comment on event page & read 20 chapters you can get up to 100 ridipoints; 60 chapters up to 300 ridipoints; 100 chapters up to 500 ridipoints; 200 chapters up to 1000 ridipoints
    • (aka when i usually see a tier of 100- 200 - etc that's what i know they give out ridipoints so LOL)

ie. https://ridibooks.com/event/35880 Free Run Dance (aka newly added novels) 100 ppl who read more than 10 chapter can get up to 1000 ridipoints. (no comment on event page necessary)

• Twitter promo events - which Idk how to do, but it looks like you comment with your twitter post promoting a specific novel (which I can't copy paste novel title in their events, so it's not like ik what novel they want so i skip these LOL)

• Free Pass - There are events where you get a free chapter pass like 15-25-50 chapters up front but for specific novels........they SOMETIMES give out ridipoints; some just give out more chapters for the specific event novel

And I probably messed up or missed something here but yeah I tried LOL

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022