Spoiler Return of the Mount Hua Sect (화산귀환)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aoi Alice, Jul 6, 2021.

1. GraceM199

GraceM199 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone know manhwa chapter 53 is which chapter in novel?

2. Tensoku

Tensoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like manwha 53 is novel 90

3. Ranked2fd

Ranked2fd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the relationship between mc and Yu Iseol?

4. imdamiana

imdamiana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I was wanting to read this novel, but when I click on the comment where it asks for gmail, it says that I can't have access, I'm Brazilian and new here on the forum, so I don't know how to use it right

5. kingkong123

kingkong123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi friend ! Could you send me the raws from chapters 001-1095 please ? I can't find chap from 954. I hope you will send me, please

HyeYeon and chibibim27 like this.
  6. Lalalolo

Lalalolo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi could you please send me a chapter from 954-1000++ please! I have only read it till chp 953. Even if its in raw korean text, i am gratefull. I really want to read it. I am a fan of this novel. I hope you could help me. Thank you!

kafurbfaruss and HyeYeon like this.
  7. atut771

atut771 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u send me the link too?

8. Infinite_V0id

Infinite_V0id Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those who want spoiler about what happened after 953, I'll shortly write here,
    basically namgung dowi was able to run from island sacrificing namgung emperor + all elders, by the way he was savad by Jang Nilson, come to where shaolin was and asked where are hwasan, ignoring and slapping shaolin, then hwasan came and rescued some people slapping shaolin again, after that, they all returned to hwasan and trained, but suddenly demon sect appeared in territory of sapa, and shaolin decided to wait again, mc with his team & jang nilson fight against bishop, win(another bishop appered behind and kill him, because that bishop was doubting doctrine) and safely returns, and shaolin was slapped again, then all chun woo meng come to Yangte river and train there together fostering their bonds and suddent shaolin leader came to them and said to join again their union, that he is not wrong, because he is duller then mc and can't do what mc can, and shut mc with question if to save namgung he was forced to sacrifice half of mount hua disciples, would he do that? I probably missed alot, but that's basically it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    nizakhazly and Elisee like this.
  9. arnaierjm

arnaierjm New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii!! im new in this novelupdates forum so i dont know how to send you a msg in inbox. i just want to know if you have the raw novel of RMHS chapters 954 and above??? thank youuu

kafurbfaruss, HyeYeon and chibibim27 like this.
  10. etherealmn

etherealmn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still hate Bop Jeong soo much. Not being smarter than Cheongmyeong? I understand. But that doesn't mean that everything you've ever done will immediately be excused with that. Not wanting to sacrifice your disciple? Understandable. But what about that time when Shaanxi was attacked and he refuse to give help even though if he did then some of the people could be saved and they have enough power to stop the attackers anyway. Was that happened because he's dumber than Cheongmyeong?? No. He's wholly concious of his decision, but still refused anyway. AND that time when he flatly ignored Hwasan's sacrifice against Heavenly Demon. As if it's something that never happen at all. He had all the chances to thank and apologize but never do it. And when he saw how angry Cheongmyeong was he just think of it as "Petty past resentment". Pettyyy???? Do you know how many people had died??? Bitch watch if you can still think and act disrespectful like that in front of Maehwageomzon Cheongmyeong. Not every remark he's made is wrong. No, it maybe needed for Cheongmyeong's growth as a person. Him speaking blatantly and acknowledge his incapability is good but what I can't stand is that his intentions are still to keep Hwasan in check somehow and put it under him, not for the people like he had said. He knew about Cheongmyeong's abnormal affection towards Hwasan and use it against him. How fucking shameless.

Piyoyo, reader_O8, Arryetty and 4 others like this.
  11. Infinite_V0id

Infinite_V0id Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree, well he did thank and apologize, but it's totally insincere. It would be better to just break his head.

Piyoyo, HyeYeon and Kamikaf like this.
  12. etherealmn

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Back off. BACK OFF you bald bastard.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  13. pohyf

pohyf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi TimeToRead, would you mind sharing me the link for the raws of this LN? Thanks in advance. My email is pohyangfeng87@gmail
    Thanks again

14. Peelz

Peelz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a hypocrite like most of the political factions the only one to admit it is the shamans head. "Would u sacrifice to blah blah blah" well bruh that's what y'all technically supposed to do as consultation(y'all know what I mean from mtls) plus he and hwasan already made that choice in the war when y'all(ur ancestors) wouldn't step up and got treated like shit after ofc he wouldn't. Here's the thing tho ain't u the head of Shaolin who's teachings talk about "giving up obsessions and putting yourself through hardship for the benefit of others" do that. Isn't shaolin supposed to be oh so great and been getting 100 years of benefits from others sacrifice? they even self righteously been acting like you deserve the clout can't really back out now. Either way u pissed lol I been through hella B's cause that kinda of mentality wit people in irl. Ive reread this about 3 times cause I never knew there were people wit 954 plus and always loved the cm vs hye yeon fight cause of that(not as much as the jongnam jokes tho fck jongnam)

Uncopyright likes this.
  15. chibibim27

chibibim27 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi can i have the link of raws i will try ...

16. plwnetarium

plwnetarium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People im lost wdym another bishop appeared ahhhhhhhh Im at chapter 967 but reading each chapter is TORTURE i got the raws thanks to a sweet soul here and i translated them but IT IS SO SHITTY, I CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. SOMEONE TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM AND TRANSLATE IT IM SO SAD :(:cry:

17. TimeToRead

TimeToRead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I remember what, actually that part was a bit confusing, but I can leave a spoiler about it anyway.
    I assume you're talking about when the real bishop arrives? It's been a while since I've read that part (and haven't had time to catch up), but if I left something out you can ask me.
    Shortly after Mount Hua saved the Namgong clan and Shaolin came to a stalemate with Saparyon on the river, news comes that a member (not a bishop, it was another position, but I can't remember the name right now) annihilated an entire city (the largest in the vicinity) and since said city was in the territory that saparyon had claimed the shaolin monks excused themselves in the treaty not to help Mount Hua and let them go alone and weaken...
    In the end, only the usual 5 group (CM, Yu Iseol, Baek Cheon, etc.), the monk who left Shaolin (again, I don't remember the name), Namgong Dowi and the King of the green forest go. They "team up" with Saparyon and kill everyone, with CM and Jang Ilso nearly defeating the leader.
    I say almost because just when the fight was ending the real bishop arrives and kills the leader who came without permission from the school for questioning the return of the heavenly demon...
    When he arrives they all realize that the real bishop is much stronger than everyone there and that they could die, but he tells them that this time he is not going to kill them because he is going to "forgive" them.
    CM, who knew him 100 years ago, knew that that particular bishop (I don't remember his name either) was the craziest of all and always killed everyone who crossed his path, and unmasked him by saying that it's not that he's forgiving, but he just doesn't dare to kill anyone because any inhabitant there could be the reincarnation of the Heavenly Demon (which is why the school is still hidden and they haven't killed anyone again).
    Then the protagonist insults the bishop a little and he tells him that he will remember him and leaves.
    There all those who witnessed the main character insult the bishop call him a lunatic (more than Jang Ilso xD).
    Right after, the other remaining Saparyon leader (the one who lost his arm thanks to the school and ran away to spread the news that they had appeared) takes advantage of the fact that both CM and Jang Ilso had used all their strength to kill them and seize the power of Saparyon of Jiang Ilso, and destroy the threat of Mount Hua.
    Obviously he doesn't work out for him and after a few events, he dies (I don't remember if Jang Ilso killed him or his own men at his request, or a mixture of both, the point is that he dies).
    After that it seems that CM and Jang Ilso are going to fight, but for various reasons they separate (both need the other alive for their future plans to work out, but it is clarified that it is the last time, and that in the future, when they see each other It will be a fight to the death).
    CM and the rest do some kind of ritual (for the dead in the city) and find a woman with her baby, who were the only survivors.
    They rescue them and, carrying them on their backs, they take a boat (courtesy of Jang Ilso) and head to the camp where they had settled before.
    I don't remember why, but on the way they used parts of the ship to cook or set fire to, making it look shattered, which is why the Cult Leader (who had been waiting for them by the river) was alarmed that they were injured and ran for a long time chasing them (only to find them eating in perfect condition xD)
    Hahaha there is also a very good part where CM's pet stands on two legs and brings the medicine to the woman when she wakes up...
    More things happen later, but I'll leave it here.
    I hope I clarified something ^-^

Elisee, reader_O8, Kamikaf and 5 others like this.
  18. etherealmn

Reading List:
    Link
    I use google lens to translate it lmaoo I feel so miserable

Arryetty and plwnetarium like this.
  19. JoJoBread

JoJoBread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have the raws for this? The Google TL is terrible. There are better MTL programs to feed this to.

plwnetarium likes this.
  20. ClearSongWillow

ClearSongWillow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha, have you read the latest chaps? Things are getting wild now LOL